Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,822 members, 7,810,154 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:52 PM

Beware Of This Guy (scam) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Beware Of This Guy (scam) (149789 Views)

This Guy Defraud Me Of 200k And Block Me In All SM We Communicated / Beware Of This Guy (scam) MATHEW WILLIAM B (33475989) / See What Armed Robbers Did To This Guy's Car While In Traffic At Oshodi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Timigeofrey(m): 7:42pm On Jun 16, 2020
Na me dem face now o.. Nairalanders coman laff small���

Them wan use old format scam scam

We are still the matter grin

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Wandako: 3:07pm On Jul 11, 2020
Her name is nancy elizabeth for Birmingham city uk,beware of her

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Eroms4life17(m): 7:59pm On Jul 11, 2020
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by sunnx(f): 10:28am On Jul 16, 2020
Bilabong:
As in he sent you the phone, laptop and 900 for free? Is he from Freetown?
OK maybe the guy is gay and wants to establish a long distance relationship (his profile pics)

The same format to me today but now from Branda Mark on her Facebook account claiming on her profile that she was from Texas, working in a company without geniue website or web address later claimed to be in U.K currently thant her husband died of plane crash, claimed to have a son and a single mother. The same paid delivery format was used to send the fake consignment coupled with the information she received and my phone number. Though this phone number +2348101069379 is the claimed British airways Delivery Service which true caller app detected that was demanding for #7,500 from me in the British airways in Abuja.
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by sunnx(f): 10:34am On Jul 16, 2020
Davis263:
Same thing that happened to me. The guys name is Andrea Smith BBM pin (33153CB5) he sent a laptop and same 900 pounds.

Same thing for me too. Thank God Apple gadgets no dey move me because he even cost pass my salary. Mad scammers every where. If them want to give us gift the should bring it to my house and I will pay for the delivery instantly.

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by sunnx(f): 10:39am On Jul 16, 2020
The same format to me today but now from Branda Mark on her Facebook account claiming on her profile that she was from Texas, working in a company without geniue website or web address later claimed to be in U.K currently thant her husband died of plane crash, claimed to have a son and a single mother. The same paid delivery format was used to send the fake consignment coupled with the information she received and my phone number. Though this phone number +2348101069379 is the claimed British airways Delivery Service which true caller app detected from my phone, is the Nigeria person that was demanding for #7,500 from me in the British airways in Abuja. This scammers are working hand in hand and creating fake Facebook account and fake delivery service. I don't want to to go deep on them I should have demanded for their account number to make payment.
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Happinext(m): 7:40am On Aug 08, 2020
[8/6, 11:41 PM] ANAMARIA M.LEON: Okay If I send you an apple laptop and iPhone that has QQ app installed can you clear and receive them in your country?
[8/6, 11:44 PM] ANAMARIA M.LEON: Find out in time and give me a feedback so that I can get and go to the British airways cargo and send them tommorow okay
[8/7, 9:15 AM] ANAMARIA M.LEON: Hi I just inquired from my colleague at office and she send I can only send items through British airway cargo and their are rules that fellows
[8/7, 9:16 AM] ANAMARIA M.LEON: She has a friend of her who is working in the British airways cargo service .
[8/7, 9:18 AM] ANAMARIA M.LEON: She said I'll pay for sending the items to you over their in your country but you will still have pay for clearance fee over there in your country inorder to receive the items over there in your country
[8/7, 9:18 AM] ANAMARIA M.LEON: She is telling me everything as I asked her in detail of how it's works
[8/7, 9:20 AM] ANAMARIA M.LEON: She brought a document of clearance fee about your country Nigeria and it is stated that you will have to pay some clearance fee money for you to be able to receive the items
[8/7, 9:41 AM] ANAMARIA M.LEON: She stated that the clearance fee over there in your country will not be more than 55,500 in your local currency
[8/7, 9:42 AM] ANAMARIA M.LEON: She said that is a fixed amount and nothing more will be added to it
[8/7, 9:45 AM] ANAMARIA M.LEON: I will have some money in an envelope added to the items so that when you are done making a clearance fee over there you can replace your money as I want to do this with my kind heart

[8/7, 5:38 PM] ANAMARIA M.LEON: My dear,I sent you two apple laptop and two iPhones both with QQ device installed.
[8/7, 5:38 PM] ANAMARIA M.LEON: I got some information that there will be some local charges to be paid by receiver at the receiver's country for clearance fee with the receiver's currency.
[8/7, 5:39 PM] ANAMARIA M.LEON: But, due to that reason I added £800 pounds in an envelope inside the pack, unknown to the Embassy so that the amount for the clearance fee won't be much on you.
[8/7, 5:40 PM] ANAMARIA M.LEON: My dear all the items are inside this package box, and notice your sender name is ANAMARIA M.LEON and your tracking code is 4885 write it down because they are going to ask about your tracking code okay.
[8/7, 5:41 PM] ANAMARIA M.LEON: Okay I hope that amount will be enough .

[8/7, 5:44 PM] ANAMARIA M.LEON: Dear go through it now, there are some of your details there on the receipt and you'll also find the amount for the clearance fee there.
[8/7, 5:44 PM] ANAMARIA M.LEON: Dear you have to contact them now to know the arrival time of the airplane.
[8/7, 5:45 PM] ANAMARIA M.LEON: My dear you have to check your receipt which I sent you , you will found their agency customer care number over there in your country Nigeria , then contact them to know the arrival of the airplane okay
[8/7, 5:45 PM] ANAMARIA M.LEON: Dear right now I'm done with all the process needed to send the items down to your country and I'm about going to bed now so I can wake up on time I'm very weak and tired because of I over stressed myself out today.

BRITISH AIRWAYS.
PARCEL DISPATCH MANAGEMENT ACCOUNT DETAILS
NAME: EUGENE NWALEGU
ACC NO: 3150745175
BANK: FIRST BANK
THANKS FOR BOOKING YOUR ACHIEVEMENT WITH US cry

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Happinext(m): 7:47am On Aug 08, 2020
Number: 08148020445
Number: +447451227991

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Happinext(m): 7:48am On Aug 08, 2020
More photos

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Nobody: 9:13am On Aug 08, 2020
All these lies and stress just for 7500 naira....op I suggest you put down the picture of the white man,he is certainly isn't aware of the crime being committed with his image......
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by samuel19222(m): 12:30pm On Aug 09, 2020
toobusy:
All these lies and stress just for 7500 naira....op I suggest you put down the picture of the white man,he is certainly isn't aware of the crime being committed with his image......

Oh
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Olabode971(f): 1:24am On Aug 10, 2020
this is a typically handiwork of a Naija bomber jareh...

#7,500 na toilet roll money; but he did this to test his wit... to know how smart him be and if he can get away with it if tried on higher grounds....

#Grab

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Rushy: 2:37pm On Aug 28, 2020
I cannot believe that people still try to do this to other people who are trying to earn an honest living.
The same thing nearly happened to me, but I’m a very skeptical person, so I decided to call my best friend (funny enough the same happened to her during uni and I’d forgotten).
She reminded me about her experience and then I called the cargo company to ask if someone could pickup for me, they said no problem.
I have a friend whose younger brother is a pilot and they happen to be in Abuja atm, luckily for me he was on his way to the airport, and in getting to the spot where the guy said he was, nothing ooo... we still Dey call him number, he no Dey pick.

Ok, this started when I met a guy (Alex Uchechukwu Wilson, 31, Delta-Igbo and an Auditor ... Phone number +44 7427 148508) on tinder, a Nigerian that claimed he lived in London (relocated 4 years ago, said he works at Deloitte)
We started chatting on Tuesday, said his sister's wedding is on the 19th of sept.
Yesterday he said he was going to the mall to buy her stuff and offered to buy for me,jejely I told him not to bother. But the guy insisted ooo, asked for my dress size and feet size, I gave him.
I woke up this morning, he had sent the shipping details
https://britishairfreight.joomla.com
Your username is AYOBAMI
Password : 00180747410
These people really went through the stress of opening a website, ahhhh poverty is a bastard ooo.
Anyways, I thank God for the kind of person I am, no be say I no love gifts from people ooo, but when I saw the things this guy claimed to have bought ehn (Samsung s9, 3 female dresses, 2 foot wears, 1 female hair, 1 makeup kit, 1 handbag and a sealed box), I Dey rethink am.
Find attached his pictures

Somebody that will suffer 600 years

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Aburufaidah(m): 12:42am On Nov 11, 2020
Same thing is about happening to me guys, this scammers serious ooo grin
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Toma2: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2020
Aburufaidah:
Same thing is about happening to me guys, this scammers serious ooo grin
Na Nigerians ooo
Hope you know??
Yahoo Yahoo grin

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Godmicrophone: 9:46pm On Nov 15, 2020
He tried it with me just last week. He said his name is Mantu Patra from Birmingham. He said he lost his husband 2 years ago and that he wants me to be the father of his daughter, Chloe.
He said he has sent me an Apple laptop, iPhone 7 and 1,500 Pounds. He then sent me this number 08108838948 as British Airways agent to collect the gifts from. I kuku played along with his game. I placed a call to the number and when the receiver call, I nicely helped him waste his call credit. He said i should call him by 5am today. I said I will. I didn't. He latter chatted me u around 11am and I told him that the owner of the number is not picking my call. As stupid as he is, immediately he called me saying he is the agent and that my goods is in their Abuja's office. I told him that I will get there soon that I am in Gwagwalada. Me that I am enjoying myself here in Lagos.

When he chatted me up again, I still thanked him before i released on him the needed words of prophecy that will follow him unless he repent and stop his madness.
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Adeoba2012: 7:09pm On Nov 28, 2020
23rd of this year November, 2020. This thing nearly happen to me. Beware of these people (Scammer). I saw facebook friend request for the past four Months ago and i accepted it. Later, that person started chat with me and asked me that, can i chat with him on ichat? I said i don't have that app on my phone and said, he will buy iPhone, Apple Laptop and also add sum of 900pounds for me, i said ok. I saw it as a truth.
Within three days, we chat together, he said he have make payment for it and is on his way to airport to send it to me. That person used white woman picture as his profile picture on facebook and the name used are Godfrey Tamas(Amelia). He sent some pictures of the items to me on facebook messenger. Please, my people take heed. This is real...

2 Shares

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Skmoda360(m): 12:02pm On Jan 11, 2021
One Joy Benjamin on Facebook just scam a friend of mine now but the guy actual me is KARIBO CHRISTIAN....

I warn him to chill so that I can check her up but he was just too eager to get the apple MacBook..now 7500 don go...

1 Share

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by khingwirewire: 10:49pm On Jan 11, 2021
Skmoda360:
One Joy Benjamin on Facebook just scam a friend of mine now but the guy actual me is KARIBO CHRISTIAN....

I warn him to chill so that I can check her up but he was just too eager to get the apple MacBook..now 7500 don go...
LMAO grin grin grin The guy na fada xmas

1 Like

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by samuel19222(m): 11:50am On Feb 15, 2021
Skmoda360:

i know some greedy people will still fall for this format over the years....

Eya
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by chingshand: 4:12am On Apr 02, 2021
Almost scammed!!!
Pls be vigilant they are still out there

She(Edna Sander) said her husband divorced her
with her two kids and very heart broken. I felt bad for her and tried to console her.
Few hours later she now called me hunny,
That am caring and that she is already in love with me
Men abeg no too love, they are using this against us
and would want to have to video chat with me and that can only work with apple laptop
Told her don't have such but was willing to buy as she was a nurse based in USA, but she's from Albenia
I gave her my details
This morning she showed me receipt of all she bought even with an i phone
The British airline receipt came late by 3: am, she drop a note saying I should call the fellow for directives. If any charges is demanded, I should not worry but pay the amount however the package contains 450 euros

As am writing this
Am about to call the fellow and preach Christ for him
He need Deliverance

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Kluzy(m): 11:37pm On Apr 15, 2021
shocked[/color][color=#006600] am a new member here and am glad to be part of nairaland.I'm into this situation too but I thank GOD For this thread.Her name is "victoria dave" who claim to have send me labtop,iphone and 900 Pounds.
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 07, 2021
jlo247:
praise the lord! by nowi should be decived that i will own an apple laptop, iphone and 600 pounds in this kind of econimy. i am also a victim but mine was a female named EMILIA WALTSON she claimed to be nurse in merchester hospital. please be vigilant o.
Can the money sent to them be recovered?
Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Emedu(m): 9:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
Funny guys

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Sum200(m): 11:40am On Sep 21, 2021
It's very amazing you guys how all this tends to be going on hahaha ���� am just having the same shit going with me and a scammer posing as a UK lady with the same things laptop, iPhone 11, and 900 pounds wow ..
I'm 33 single. And you?

I lost my husbband on a plane crash years back

I work with solid control offshore oil drilling company as a first aid nurse here in uk and you.

I'm Bruce Cecilia based in kingdom Nice to meet you, have you been to UK before?

Alright dear come online on ichat let's chat via webcam you use an apple laptop or Iphone okay?

I was informed earlier this morning by my traveling agent that a flight will be leaving here to Nigeria carrying medical experts, relief materials and some medical equipment, I will try to make sure I send it through the available flight okay..

I really love video chat you do also? If I send an apple laptop to you could you receive it?

I'll take a picture of the laptop and send to you once I get to the electronics store, I'll send to you through delivery courier or airline service you should have an airport in your city right?

Alright dear send me your details like your name nationality gender and phone number now okay..

So my guys you see what they have been using to lure people into their traps and defraud them of their hard earned money . am a Ghanaian and I spoke to a lot of them and I know how they play their games they will not rest until they get something from you and they will use different means to get to you so I kindly say we have to be very vigilante and careful thank you all..

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by bobgentle: 2:15pm On Dec 31, 2021
I came across this Scarmer ("Agnes /Shiloh") IMPERSONATING inocent (Lambert Monica ) which I strongly believed her account was hacked within 2020 or so and used for their nefariously activities.
To fast forward my story she chatted casually with exact lines used by others who had narrated their experience with them but at first I was suspicious of her lines and decided to play along . She later brought up the video chat issue and I told her am broke that my country is harsh due to the financial involvement she opted to buy brand new iPhone, Mac book apple computer free of charge and will send it to me to courier . She did snap and send the stuff and informed me that the items will take 6-7hrs before delivery . So I thank her and she said when she gets home she will send the delivery receipt and information on how to claim it to me , of which she did stressing I call the delivery officer and keep her posted .

FINAL UNMASKING
I showed a friend the receipt and he said I shouldn't just make any advancement that it's a Scarm and the receipt itself is a scan/copy and paste package. I wasn't moved by the package but I promise I must uncover the Scarmer . I went to google did few research and went back to Facebook and discovered that one "Agnes , a Nigerian is the masquerade behind the scenes of the Scarm with some of HER SCARMERS PARADING THEMSELVES QS CUSTOM OFFICERS doing auctioning of products.
My SHOCK RESEARCH in Google landed me again at NAIRALAND EXPERIENCES ON THE SAME ISSUE.
I THANK GOD THAT 31ST DECEMBER 2021 DIDN'T SCARM ME BUT I BECAME A CONQUEROR.

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by bobgentle: 2:18pm On Dec 31, 2021
Check-out Facebook contact info of the undercover" Scarmer"

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by googlestar(f): 3:10pm On Aug 07, 2022
Nairaland photography
Name: Robinson Samuel Okon
Account Number: 3063265289
Receiving Bank: FIRST BANK OF NIGERIA PLC
Phone number: +2347030862546
#Scammer
#scamartist

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by kudos4u(m): 1:17am On Mar 24, 2023
Just don t fall a victim. Dey manage the little that you have

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by infogenius(m): 4:22am On Apr 24, 2023
See this too.

Let’s be properly guided

Re: Beware Of This Guy (scam) by Alabson89: 10:27pm On Nov 23, 2023
Thanks Nairaland for this info, it's happening to me right now, package to land tomorrow morning, honestly I was happy and hoping, but u guys don clear me down already, it's fine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

'One Million Boys' Storm Oworonshoki In Lagos. Youths Resist Them (Video, Photo) / Corpse Of Corper Linda Nkechi Igwetu & The Policeman That Shot Her Dead (Graphic / Kidnapper Collins Ezenwa ‘E-Money’ Properties Seized By Police (Photos)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.