Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. (4458 Views)

Married Man Impregnates Girlfriend. Advice Needed. / My Parents Are Against Me Getting Married / I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by raayah(f): 9:52pm On Jul 06, 2015
markidoo:
Ur advices r okay.The state i stay in is a state with one of the highest number of unemployd youths. Evry1 depends on the govt e.g civil service or u have rich parents with godfathers. I have tried staying byslf it nearly killd my dad n what u nid to start a biz is capital. They aint jst ready to set me up. I want to join d civil defence corps bt i av to wait till they recruit dont think am nt doing all i cn to get out of dz shithole called home i came home 4rm service june 2014 n nobody give me a dime nt even pocket money n i dnt av relations dat r supportive.If i av made it thru dz last yr witout assistance,stealing,selling drugs etc then i blif i will mk it in life,God has bigger plans 4me. Leaving my parents will only land me on d streets. At the same tyme i blif parents shld also seek their wards thappiness. I rest my case.

I feel so sorry for you. It is hard to be unemployed and without funds.

I hope that you will find something. If Migration is possible, please look into it.
Even other African countries.

You will find something insha Allah/In jesus name.

2 Likes

Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by mredwifeosband: 9:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
pickabeau1:

Carry go Gangsta
You even blacked out from the pain

you this over weight man so you still did graphics for op grin grin grin grin

god will not forgive you for the wickedness you've done grin

this is cyber bullying grin
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by mikool007(m): 12:22am On Jul 07, 2015
zaragal:

Wat is end abt his story?? undecided undecided
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by mikool007(m): 12:27am On Jul 07, 2015
zaragal:

Wat is end abt his story?? undecided undecided
so u deviously in no way find dat strange...waow..dats really shallow of u girl!
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by Jobabori(m): 1:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Do not rush out of your parent's house as a result of this. Though some find it disguisting that you are still with them at 28 but if that is the best option for you now, stay with them, do not be in haste and jeopardise your fuure. Obey your parents and see what happened to you as a challenge that will give you breakthrough. Try to find something profitable that will keep you busy till you get a job. Your presence at home is like familiarity that leads to contempt. Your priority now should be getting a profitable thing done which can enable you to leave your parent's house. I do not think your girl should be your priority now.

1 Like

Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by Evidenx(m): 10:29am On Aug 17, 2021
markidoo:
Ur advices r okay.The state i stay in is a state with one of the highest number of unemployd youths. Evry1 depends on the govt e.g civil service or u have rich parents with godfathers. I have tried staying byslf it nearly killd my dad n what u nid to start a biz is capital. They aint jst ready to set me up. I want to join d civil defence corps bt i av to wait till they recruit dont think am nt doing all i cn to get out of dz shithole called home i came home 4rm service june 2014 n nobody give me a dime nt even pocket money n i dnt av relations dat r supportive.If i av made it thru dz last yr witout assistance,stealing,selling drugs etc then i blif i will mk it in life,God has bigger plans 4me. Leaving my parents will only land me on d streets. At the same tyme i blif parents shld also seek their wards happiness. I rest my case.
guy how are you? Seems you are now a fire fighter,how is life now? You still with your parents? Gist us how God has lifted you.
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by frozen70(f): 1:17pm On Aug 17, 2021
markidoo:
Am 28yrs old n a graduate 4rm uniabj. I am unemployed and stay with my parents. I happen to have a girl am true to. I av been hanging out with her at a friends place due to fact that my parents dont wanna see any girl at home with me. My girlfriend got tired of that n i summoned courage to take her home one day whille my parents where out unfortunately they did nt go far. When they came back my mum checked on me in my room n found me watching a movie with the girl. I had no intention to even touch her since she said she hated sex,i jst wantd company at home cos i ws lonely. when ever we hangout its jst jisting n fiddling wit phones. My mum called her out n used alot of harsh words on my only true love. My gf never replied,she jst picked her bag n walked out of the gate i ran out to apologise n walk her home, bt she wud'nt want any of those. I got back home picked up money went to the a pub nearby n got so drunk that the only thing i remember is coming home so wet n sandy. I lost memory of what happened n since then i am locked in my room i don't wanna eat nor feel like doing anything. Even tried calling her bt she wudnt pick her phone. All i nid in this life of sin is me n my girlfriend. Drop ur advice.

Just relax your nerves

Your mum is being over protective

Your girlfriend will ca down later

You need to get something doing to avoid being lonely at home
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by ogawisdom(m): 7:12pm On Aug 17, 2021
markidoo:
Am 28yrs old n a graduate 4rm uniabj. I am unemployed and stay with my parents. I happen to have a girl am true to. I av been hanging out with her at a friends place due to fact that my parents dont wanna see any girl at home with me. My girlfriend got tired of that n i summoned courage to take her home one day whille my parents where out unfortunately they did nt go far. When they came back my mum checked on me in my room n found me watching a movie with the girl. I had no intention to even touch her since she said she hated sex,i jst wantd company at home cos i ws lonely. when ever we hangout its jst jisting n fiddling wit phones. My mum called her out n used alot of harsh words on my only true love. My gf never replied,she jst picked her bag n walked out of the gate i ran out to apologise n walk her home, bt she wud'nt want any of those. I got back home picked up money went to the a pub nearby n got so drunk that the only thing i remember is coming home so wet n sandy. I lost memory of what happened n since then i am locked in my room i don't wanna eat nor feel like doing anything. Even tried calling her bt she wudnt pick her phone. All i nid in this life of sin is me n my girlfriend. Drop ur advice.

You are foolish

At 28 n a jobless graduate, so your priority is how to get a girl to your papa house. Young man u need a dirty slap. You should focus all your energy on getting a job, getting a paid apartment of your own before thinking of a girl.

Stay away from girls for now they are huge distraction to your focus.

Bringing a girl to your father's house after eating mama thank ma is a disrespect to your parent.

1 Like

Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by Karleb(m): 9:53pm On Aug 17, 2021
Too many self righteous people here.
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by Whats: 4:38am On Aug 18, 2021
pickabeau1:

Carry go Gangsta
You even blacked out from the pain

hahahaj
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by dreu2fine(m): 2:30pm On Aug 18, 2021
raayah:
Unemployed and living with parents at 28

Its your parents house and you play by their rules.

If you want your girlfriend to come over, get your own house.
Guy go get urself a bedsiter or at least a room to start with ok.
U can find a petrol atendant work,pos or a cashier at any betting shop.guy no time, u are now a man.try call her back and if she refused let her go n get another baby ok
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by markidoo(m): 11:20am On Aug 20, 2021
ogawisdom:

You are foolish

At 28 n a jobless graduate, so your priority is how to get a girl to your papa house. Young man u need a dirty slap. You should focus all your energy on getting a job, getting a paid apartment of your own before thinking of a girl.

Stay away from girls for now they are huge distraction to your focus.

Bringing a girl to your father's house after eating mama thank ma is a disrespect to your parent.
Make God punish your generations unborn,, you think say I still dey jobless? The money I make in a month will take you 2years to make so because I live my my Parents I don't have the right to bring a responsible girl home? Na your Papa house,, you're a big foool for quoting me after 6yrs

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by markidoo(m): 11:24am On Aug 20, 2021
Evidenx:
guy how are you? Seems you are now a fire fighter,how is life now? You still with your parents? Gist us how God has lifted you.
Yes oo am a 2 ⭐⭐ Federal fireman and with a lot of contracts I get from the government. All those that said shits about my leaving my parents most of them can't tie my boots. I still leave with them and I can bring any girl want home nobody coughs,
Money stops all nonsense,, get rich or die trying.
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by markidoo(m): 11:26am On Aug 20, 2021
dreu2fine:

Guy go get urself a bedsiter or at least a room to start with ok.
U can find a petrol atendant work,pos or a cashier at any betting shop.guy no time, u are now a man.try call her back and if she refused let her go n get another baby ok
Guy I didn't go to school to become a Petrol pump attendant or POS guy,, but I can own a filling station soon and employ people.
Time and Chance is a great factor in life
I am now a 2 ⭐⭐ Officer with the Federal Fire Service
I control a whole watch which consist of About 20 men and women,, irrespective of your age and status in life them no born you we'll make you no Salute me. This life ......
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by markidoo(m): 11:33am On Aug 20, 2021
frozen70:

Just relax your nerves

Your mum is being over protective

Your girlfriend will ca down later

You need to get something doing to avoid being lonely at home
That was 6yrs ago oo�today that same Mum is pressurizing me to get married cos I got a good job with healthy contracts and a fat account balance ⚖️.
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by Evidenx(m): 11:36am On Aug 20, 2021
markidoo:
Yes oo am a 2 ⭐⭐ Federal fireman and with a lot of contracts I get from the government. All those that said shits about my leaving my parents most of them can't tie my boots. I still leave with them and I can bring any girl want home nobody coughs,
wow! Congrats!
Am happy your level has change.

To every one going through a hard time. Remember,your season to smile will also come.
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by frozen70(f): 12:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
markidoo:
That was 6yrs ago oo�today that same Mum is pressurizing me to get married cos I got a good job with healthy contracts and a fat account balance ⚖️.

She remains your mum and all is for your own good
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by dreu2fine(m): 1:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
markidoo:
This debate is 6yrs old! Babe don move on same with me,, I have my own liberty now at home even if na still my Papa house and I can comfortably rent a hotel suite if I wanna get laid.. what's your number for na to double my hustle??
6years years old,shuuuu I think say na naw tin
Ok stay well n enjoy
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by Diamond23(f): 3:23pm On Aug 20, 2021
markidoo:
One "bo" for ur parent, they are the real G.O.A.T. after spending so much to send you to school, na to carry girlfriend come home be ur reward for them. Oga keep girlfriend matta aside... Ga chuba ego.... So u can be taking ur TRUE LOVE to ur crib and not ur paternal and maternal home undecided
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by markidoo(m): 4:19pm On Aug 20, 2021
Diamond23:
One "bo" for ur parent, they are the real G.O.A.T. after spending so much to send you to school, na to carry girlfriend come home be ur reward for them. Oga keep girlfriend matta aside... Ga chuba ego.... So u can be taking ur TRUE LOVE to ur crib and not ur paternal and maternal home undecided
Baba lock up loud,, na my Papa house and I get every right to bring any responsible lady home..
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by AutoChick4U(f): 4:41pm On Aug 20, 2021
markidoo:
2015 post ke, u should be in your 30s now
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by AutoChick4U(f): 4:42pm On Aug 20, 2021
markidoo:
Baba lock up loud,, na my Papa house and I get every right to bring any responsible lady home..
Did you bother introducing d lady officially to your parents? It's your mother's husband house that they toiled to build together so better drop that entitled mind
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by AutoChick4U(f): 4:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
markidoo:
Toh you are now a man noni
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by Diamond23(f): 4:52pm On Aug 20, 2021
markidoo:
Who be Baba , Taaaa getat angry
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by markidoo(m): 5:36pm On Aug 20, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Did you bother introducing d lady officially to your parents? It's your mother's husband house that they toiled to build together so better drop that entitled mind
How many of your numerous boyfriend's have you introduce to your parents?? By that time I no get money to sleep for hotel, I no fit go bugg my friends,, I no fit fuuuck for bush the only option na my room wia my parents give me so y I no go fit get my privacy for my room. But now i can bring a woman to my Papa house n nobody go cough. Babe money stop all nonsense..
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by markidoo(m): 5:37pm On Aug 20, 2021
Diamond23:
Who be Baba , Taaaa getat angry
taa freak ooff
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by Diamond23(f): 6:07pm On Aug 20, 2021
markidoo:
taa freak ooff
70yr old man grin tongue,
Don't go find something doing and be useful to urself.... Get employment before getting a girlfriend so u quit complaining about ur parent
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by markidoo(m): 6:25pm On Aug 20, 2021
Diamond23:
70yr old man grin tongue,
Don't go find something doing and be useful to urself.... Get employment before getting a girlfriend so u quit complaining about ur parent
to see how daft you're you're yet to understand the difference between 6yrs ago and today
Dude am gainfully employed with a fat salary and I can take any girl home without scrutiny.
Hide behind your keypad and keep being a scum
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by Diamond23(f): 6:43pm On Aug 20, 2021
markidoo:
to see how daft you're you're yet to understand the difference between 6yrs ago and today
Dude am gainfully employed with a fat salary and I can take any girl home without scrutiny.
Hide behind your keypad and keep being a scum
Oga first keep all am not a DUDE
Second of all, I know it's been six years buh I needed to vent on this ur topic tongue
Third of all ....Getat with ur fat salary tongue tongue
Re: At 28 My Parents Dnt Let Me Keep A Girlfriend Advice Me Pls. by AutoChick4U(f): 6:44pm On Aug 20, 2021
markidoo:
How many of your numerous boyfriend's have you introduce to your parents?? By that time I no get money to sleep for hotel, I no fit go bugg my friends,, I no fit fuuuck for bush the only option na my room wia my parents give me so y I no go fit get my privacy for my room. But now i can bring a woman to my Papa house n nobody go cough. Babe money stop all nonsense..
I'm a girl na. Na serious man dem wan see. Yes money stop nonsense indeed.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Where Will You Allow Your Wife To Work After Marriage? / Can I Swap My Daughter's Kidney With My House Girl's / Would You Marry Someone From A Poor Background?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.