Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,974 members, 7,817,870 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) (100443 Views)

How The Ikorodu Bank Robbers Operated, Plus Photos Of Victims In Hospital / See The Escape Route Of The Ikorodu Robbers (photo) / Ikorodu Robbers Bomb Their Operational Vehicles As They Escape (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by seunfape(m): 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
so they decided to partake in robbery cos of car.lazy ppl self.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by joelpearl: 9:19pm On Jul 06, 2015
MosakuAW:
Don't do crime.
abi don't get caught.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
According to eye witness, the robbers are young and vigorous people who leader is a female. NPF always F00ling themshelves
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by joelpearl: 9:20pm On Jul 06, 2015
MosakuAW:
Don't do crime.
abi don't get caught. Lol
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Harnonymors(f): 9:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
Wanna book space.

But come to think of it undecided, I thought they said d thieves are in their 20s? but look at those 'men' they they look like those in their 30s.

Just saying tho!
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by abeniagbon(m): 9:40pm On Jul 06, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
I don't know why I am finding it difficult to believe all these stories that these were the guys that caused mayhem on that day, not because they can't do it but because it just looks like a make-believe

I so much agree with you.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by sapientia(m): 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
WAIT.. they bought cars and still wore those kinda sandals undecided undecided undecided
Nigeria Police.. I salute una

2 Likes

Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 06, 2015
kazman117:

If dey succeed n start rockin d town, sum idiots wil b cryin n say I wanna b lyk dis pple. Pls watch ur mouth n mind d kind of tin u wish urself
U self watch ur mouth .. Dont quote me again smiley
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by kobonaire(m): 9:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
We should also put the cars on display of the politicians after all the politicians are even bigger robbers considering how much of Nigeria's public funds are being looted.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by lacici(m): 9:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
This guys are not the real criminals. Well organised lies.you can't trust NPF.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by JurassicPark: 9:59pm On Jul 06, 2015
NPF: your excellency sir, we have captured the ikorodu bank robbers sir!

PMB: are you kidding me?

NPF: No your excellency. I am very serious sir!

PMB: how come you caught them so quick?

NPF: your excellency, you know we are always equal to d task. We have our ears to d ground sir, we are everywhere like the devil sir grin

PMB: is that "Lai Mohammed"?

NPF: *stammers* ye-ye-ye-yes sir!

PMB: Tooooh! I know it can only be a "Lai"
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
MrPresident:

.... and to think they would buy those old model nigerian used SUVs is skeptic too.....

......this police story get K-leg.....

Exactly.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Pweetyradiance(f): 10:14pm On Jul 06, 2015
keandre:
See cool rides sha

i neva still believe sha,still on the matter
So u be monkey?
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by styveke(m): 10:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
These guys dnt look like the guys that have driven in a fully ACed clean Tokunbo car...so with all the money they cudnt even buy fine shoes....

Abegeeee!
sapientia:
WAIT.. they bought cars and still wore those kinda sandals undecided undecided undecided
Nigeria Police.. I salute una
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by 3kay945(m): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
I tire for Nigeria matter o. The government is the lest you trust nowadays. undecided
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Nobody: 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
I dont believe the NPF.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
keandre:
See cool rides sha

i neva still believe sha,still on the matter
na so you ugly?
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by ojinuocheibi(m): 11:05pm On Jul 06, 2015
Atmmachine:
Innocent people being framed for arm robbery by Pa. BUHARI'S government

What of their female gang leader BEREMX
you must be an ibo. Just too bad and can't pretend. May God deliver each and every one of you.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by revolt(m): 11:08pm On Jul 06, 2015
these guys can definitely not handle the ammo those guys used....da last guy can hardly hold a pistol.

these are not the robbers.

they cudnt evn buy clothes n shoes....lailai
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by favourelisha(m): 11:09pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nonsense!!!
adesammy1:
Where the girl na..._until I see her adonbilifit
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Beremx(f): 11:10pm On Jul 06, 2015
Atmmachine:
Innocent people being framed for arm robbery by Pa. BUHARI'S government

What of their female gang leader BEREMX
lalasticlala and Ishilove,could you please take action on this post?

Thanks
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by MostRanking(m): 11:17pm On Jul 06, 2015
agarawu23:
stolen things will never last forever!!!

assuming police no catch them, they will start rocking town with big eye ladies that don't know the source of their wealth.

the car will kill them one day nooni
Niga 4get d@ tin jawe. Ow mny of our polithiefians don die 4 aircrash wit d whole priv8 jets dem tk we moni dey buy. D robbers jux nided d SPECIAL ONE 2 complete a job wel done
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by bentlywills(m): 11:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
LadyBoss1:
See theur life
Kirikiri straight ..

This people no b like people Wey steal dat kind money nah.....who d wan decieve
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Unclerukus: 12:14am On Jul 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:
See theur life
Kirikiri straight ..
kiri kiri ? they will be killed by anti-robbery squad in custody.....thats how most armed robbers are handled because the kill policemen.
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by U2ice(m): 12:27am On Jul 07, 2015
.....And a tree cutter bought one of those undecided
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Karlman: 12:33am On Jul 07, 2015
bigv:
Liarnus!!! People who burnt a whole jeep after their operation would rush off to buy cars? Haba, Nigeria Police, make una think am well na.
These are prolly car thieves who have been promised to get lesser sentence if they'd claim they were the ikorodu robbers. And they caught the guys and the lady among them was a ghost? undecided

Meanwhile the real robbers would be like: *see this nigeria police oh, be spoiling our rep*

EITHER THE BABE IS THERE OR ADONBILIVIT

1 Like

Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by scentmarlc(m): 12:50am On Jul 07, 2015
lalasticlala:

http://www.naij.com/480499-ikorodu-banks-robbers-make-damning-confessions-photo.html

Jus these?

Msheeeeewwwww

Dose thieves get poor tatste i sweer

Where benz c350 4matic dey...even venza dey der ooo. Crosstour sef beta pass

Village idiots an em dem be jare...gringrin
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by seanjy4konji: 1:13am On Jul 07, 2015
This are not be people who carried out the attack...

Stop deceiving yourselves....

This again are not the people who carried out the attact...

NPF just want the publicity...the people who probably carried it out are somewhere in Republic Benin,Togo,Ghana or Cot D Ivore spending now and living large....

Stop deceiving your self...you aint deceiving me...
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by cuteani04: 1:14am On Jul 07, 2015
Nigerians sha, so easily deceived and manipulated. Who do they think they 're deceiving, those hungry looking guys with these kind of cars for dat kind of amount of money dat was stolen. So funny people believed so easily, abegi talk another thing make i sleep
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by NobleG1(m): 2:02am On Jul 07, 2015
When are they going to auction them?
Re: The Cars The Ikorodu Robbers Bought After Their Successful Operations (photos) by Mrevildoer(m): 4:00am On Jul 07, 2015
D only difference between dis robbers nd nigerian lawmakers...d robbers steal with gun while d law makers steal with pen and they do throw punch at eachother.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lagos House Where Female & Male Sex Workers Are Camped Busted By Police / How People Were Packed In EFCC Office In Port Harcourt, Rivers State (Photos) / Confraternity Stripped Girls For Mimicking Their Mode Of Greeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.