Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:04 AM

Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom (7008 Views)

Igbo Group Holds Rally In Support Of President Buhari in Abuja (photos) / For Peace To Reign, Youths Seek 50% Of Elective, Appointive Positions / Group Seeks Middle Belt’s Separation From The Core North (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 3:11am On Jul 07, 2015
Until date, the Akwa-Cross region has been a victim of the Lord Luggard’s fraud of 1914. Being a minority tribe, made up of the Efik- Ibibios, and their sub tribes, we have always been victims of Political, Economic and even social marginalization.
And as usual, the struggle for freedom has always continued.
Much attention might not have been drawn to our struggles as we had not always resorted to a violent approach towards actualizing our emancipation.

But the Efik- Ibibio tribe will not sit back, and be cowed into the fraud called Biafra.
So many people have come out to tell the story of the war of 6 July 1967 – 15 January 1970. And the Igbos no doubt have won the sympathy of many. But it has also left the memories of many that the Efik- Ibibios had two enemies to fight, rather two demons to defend their selves from.
The Efik-Ibibios witness a dilemma of dodging bullets from the Federal troops and defending against the stab by the Biafran Soldiers, the Biafran Organization of Freedom Fighter (BOFF).
The memories of the evils perpetuated by the Biafrans to the Akwa-Cross minority tribes is as fresh as the memories you keep of the war.
We still remember the over 400 people taken away from In Asang town in Enyong by Biafran Soldeirs, and who never returned.
We still remember Attan Onoyon in Enyong that was burnt down by the biafran soldiers.
And it is still fresh in our memories the 167 civilians that were lined up and killed by Biafrans when Nigerian troops landed in Calabar on October 18, 1967.
Our women you raped, many are still alive to tell the story.

And meanwhile, we know why the biafrans went to war, OUR OIL

But never again , shall we be led into slavery. Our struggle for Emancipation continues, and while it does, we share sentiments with The Lower Niger Congress.

To hell with Biafra

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by ikechu1278: 3:12am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

i have always known you to have been born to an igbo father. full stop

Haven't you already been busted as a northerner, sokoto, living in Akwa ibom. Why are you so pathetic you have to pathetically attache by Force. I could have sworn.

Yep I was right. I got this from your other thread where kotv busted you. You're a very very pathetic. If you are going to attache by force then be smart about it. Illiterate abok.i

8 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by ikechu1278: 3:38am On Jul 07, 2015
NDPVF:
[s][/s]I am not your mate.I have told you that time without number.

Am sensing Umana's hand on this.They wants to blackmail udom.He even tried to throw up such sentiment during the campaign,but we resoundingly rejected him at the poll.

BTW,the topic said "seek".I didnt read where the report said that they held Udom ransom,and are demanding for it before his release.

Take it,or leave it,as long as Nigeria is concerned,igbo people will continue to make 'statement politically',with their numbers,in friendly environments.I know you would want to twist & turn it,but thats the truth,until we have true federalism or absolute disintegration,which i clamour for.

Therefore,all am saying is that,its left for Udom to either willingfully accent to the 'seeking',or as well,turn it down.
Nobody will kill him.

Maybe the notion of your comment,is that,i should join any faceless Akwa Ibom wannabe,and spit Igbo people,as you always do.while it is obvious that they havent stolen nor hurted the state.But rather,taking 'advantage' of the lacuna in Nigerian political space.

As regards some Yorubas here or Akwa Ibom wannabes trying to misinterprete and mis-represent this,to suit there purpose of trying to instigate tension whereas their exists non,because i have already seen same people trying to instigate unnecessary fear by saying Igbos will tag Akwa Ibom a "No mans land",please stop that already.The case of Lagos and here,is totally different.Lagos was once the capital of Nigeria,unlike here.And if i understands the reason for the 'no mans land' ish,its premissed on that.Hence,no unege/Igbo person,will dare it.

As for you hopeAthand,am well informed that Amaechi appointed some igbo people that are not indigenous to Rivers,during his tenure.does that make Amaechi somewhat foolish?.
El-rufai appointed two yorubas currently in his government,and was held by yoruba online community as the "Nigerian spirit",so why trying to score cheap political propaganda,against your imaginary enemies,using this?.
I have told you before,we dont hate anybody.we are friendly,and therefore shouldnt be blackmailed into joining you to fight your imaginary enemy.

Hilariously enough the Facebook page he quoted is actually an APC inspired page.

This is where he got it from
https://m.facebook.com/sitipekeidung

Go through everything and tell me if it's isn't APC. The ssme useless party accuses GEJ for playing tribal politics but they've been playing it more than any body.

The copied from that exact FB page. If you doubt me, Google the news article he posted, apart from the FB page, the and here on nairaland, no one else ran the so called news. Do you bet the Facebook page as well as the belong to the coward aboki OP turned Akwa ibom online.

Abeg I applaud my Igbo's bros especially B69U on here for not falling for a coward Abok.I idiot and APC paid goons wanted to sell.

Next time APC and yoloba satans step your game up. Bunch of pathetic, worthless, morons

7 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 4:49am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:
Until date, the Akwa-Cross region has been a victim of the Lord Luggard’s fraud of 1914. Being a minority tribe, made up of the Efik- Ibibios, and their sub tribes, we have always been victims of Political, Economic and even social marginalization.
Much attention might not have been drawn to our struggles as we had not always resorted to a violent approach towards actualizing our emancipation.

But the Efik- Ibibio tribe will not sit back, and be cowed into the fraud called Biafra.
So many people have come out to tell the story of the war of 6 July 1967 – 15 January 1970. And the Igbos no doubt have won the sympathy of many. But it has also left the memories of many that the Efik- Ibibios had two enemies to fight, rather two demons to defend their selves from.
The Efik-Ibibios witness a dilemma of dodging bullets from the Federal troops and defending against the stab by the Biafran Soldiers, the Biafran Organization of Freedom Fighter (BOFF).
The memories of the evils perpetuated by the Biafrans to the Akwa-Cross minority tribes is as fresh as the memories you keep of the war.
We still remember the over 400 people taken away from In Asang town in Enyong by Biafran Soldeirs, and who never returned.
We still remember Attan Onoyon in Enyong that was burnt down by the biafran soldiers.
And it is still fresh in our memories the 167 civilians that were lined up and killed by Biafrans when Nigerian troops landed in Calabar on October 18, 1967.

But never again , shall we be led into slavery. Our struggle for Emancipation continues, and while it does, we share sentiments with The Lower Niger Congress.

To hell with Biafra

Go back to your state this Fulani man.
Go back to Sokoto full of sand and houseflies.
Go away pls, don't put trouble in between brothers, una no dey tire to use propaganda divide us?
Haba, God is watching you all.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by NDPVF(m): 4:59am On Jul 07, 2015
ikechu1278:

Hilariously enough the Facebook page he quoted is actually an APC inspired page.

This is where he got it from
https://m.facebook.com/sitipekeidung

Go through everything and tell me if it's isn't APC. The ssme useless party accuses GEJ for playing tribal politics but they've been playing it more than any body.

The copied from that exact FB page. If you doubt me, Google the news article he posted, apart from the FB page, the and here on nairaland, no one else ran the so called news. Do you bet the Facebook page as well as the belong to the coward aboki OP turned Akwa ibom online.

Abeg I applaud my Igbo's bros especially B69U on here for not falling for a coward Abok.I idiot and APC paid goons wanted to sell.

Next time APC and yoloba satans step your game up. Bunch of pathetic, worthless, morons
That young man,is not,will not and cannever hail from here.
We knows our history.
He depicts everything yoruba.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 5:01am On Jul 07, 2015
IlekeHD:
Interesting! So who still thinks all of SS is going with SE?

I doubt ND/ Akwa-Ibomites wants to be minorities in a divided Nigeria again.

You jumped on this thread becus u saw Igbo.

◄Matthew 23:33 ►
“Serpents, offspring of vipers,+ how will you flee from the judgment of Ge·hen′na?*

Even tho u are not a Christian, but beware, hypocrisy kills.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by knowledgeable: 6:01am On Jul 07, 2015
IlekeHD:
Interesting! So who still thinks all of SS is going with SE?

I doubt ND/ Akwa-Ibomites wants to be minorities in a divided Nigeria again.

My friend, I have never, never come across any tread on Nairaland where any Igbo person has stated categorically and definitively that SS and Niger Delta must join Biafrans in their pursuit. Biafra will exit side by side with these groups perfectly cos, they share the same values, history, world view, culture, genetics(physically Igbos and SS people look the same, unlike with the yorubas), geography, and etc. The most mysterious and strangest thought inside me is why on this GOD world, yorubas think nigeria will ever work or function again and how?. If Nigeria can work, I swear, I will give every thing for it before thinking of any other entity.
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:25am On Jul 07, 2015
ikechu1278:

Haven't you already been busted as a northerner, sokoto, living in Akwa ibom. Why are you so pathetic you have to pathetically attache by Force. I could have sworn.

Yep I was right. I got this from your other thread where kotv busted you. You're a very very pathetic. If you are going to attache by force then be smart about it. Illiterate abok.i
LoL... d yorubas wud not want to see this.
No wonder the fool keeps re writing history, saying igbo's killed Akwa ibomites for no reason and d Nigerian govt pampered dem.
Asif one of d reason dat made d Akwa ibom ppl fight d war wasn't because they were forced but because they feared the same sentiments as oda igbos, who were also killed in d north, der brothers in d army weren't spared during d mutiny, and d rest. One thing dat made dem fight again was d Asaba massacre which brought fears into the hearts of many who kept thinking dat when d Nigerian soldiers enter der Land they wud massacre dem like Asaba people.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2015
alfred5:
I'm an Anambrarian, stayed in Uyo, Aks but currently in PH.

Who are the Ibibio's please?

[s]Ibibio's are mostly Uyo central senatorial district popluarly known as beggars.[/s]

These people are the most stinking poor people I have ever seen in my life. As a corp member, they would be the one begging you money day in day night.

Well, 60 % of Ibibio's won't say this because they have benefited more from Igbo people.

Anang and Oron man can't querry Igbo man.

Igbo's in Aks gave Akpabio block votes started from 2007 till this last election.

Victor Attah hated Igbo's but Akpabio gave Igbo's chance and today, Akpabio ain't regretting such. That's why during the stadium official Opening, he commended them so much.

Many prominent men from AKS are marrying Igbo daughters... Udom and Akpabio's wife are from Igbo's etc.

Please, apart from Exxon Mobile, tell me any company, Hotel, IT firm, Printing firm, that's been own by AkwaIbom man?

Come to plaza, IkoKpene road, Liverpool for Eket, Ikot Ekpene muncipal.. Who owns all the Malls there?

I quess, Ibibio people should be thanking Ndi-Igbo for breathing air into their lives.

Till today, I love Akwa-Abasi-Ibom State, and its people.

Well, all I have to say is this: Give us Biafra and see wonders in few years.

Thanks!

Can u pls respect People, just because they said they ain't in support of ur dream u tagged them Beggar

Dislike Igbo Greedy and Selfish Altitude

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:05am On Jul 07, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Can u pls respect People, just because they said they ain't in support of ur dream u tagged them Beggar

I am not is support of what dat ediot said.
Everybody has he's or her own opinion, why generalize? U call igbos greedy and selfish, if they attack ur urhobo tribe, u wud say dats how they behave, while u threw d first blow.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:12am On Jul 07, 2015
Goodboiyy:

So u have jumped into Akwa Ibom thread urself?

Go and answer ur Itsekiri name. Nothing relates u and Akwa Ibom person.

We dey use trek enter Akwa Ibom from my L.G.A.

Give way abeg.

3 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 07, 2015
Ishilove, lalasticlala, seun, obinoscopy please close this thread because of the amount of yoruba and igbo fight here will spill into the street soon
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by tonychristopher: 7:47am On Jul 07, 2015
shogz89:
Jeez so it could be this painful.. But if na lagos,, all of una go come up dey talk say na no man's land... Do unto others what you expect others to do unto you.. One Nigeria.. Akwaibom will soon be no mans land.. And to our igbos brother,, una wahala no get clone

lol

I must be honest ..you are funny . I am pure igbo ..do we have wahala ...buk ibibio are our cousins and we have igbo from akwa Ibom also

but my peeps get mind Sha

2 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by tonychristopher: 7:53am On Jul 07, 2015
sweetgala:
Sincerely I always thought Akwa Ibom was part of Igbo territory. And I'm sure duting my time one Radio Baifar I hears a few SS people identify with the cause

they are our cousins and we fought together during Biafra and we marry each other ..we are very close

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by tonychristopher: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2015
sweetgala:
Sincerely I always thought Akwa Ibom was part of Igbo territory. And I'm sure duting my time one Radio Baifar I hears a few SS people identify with the cause

they are our cousins and in laws

2 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 7:54am On Jul 07, 2015
tonychristopher:

they are our cousins and we fought together during Biafra and we marry each other ..we are very close
It's because of dat sokoto turn Akwa ibom man, dat all dz things are happening.
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by southWASTE: 8:08am On Jul 07, 2015
asadike:
My people ndigbo should learn from d past, we dont need any more betrayal. Biafra can survive and thrive as a nation even without the south south. enough of dis insult from people we are better than.
Use your sense, the thread was opened by a yolobar and they are commenting and liking their posts with their multiple monikers. Yolobars are born cowards that will go any length to create acrimony btw Igbo and other ethnicity in the SS. We know how the fooools operate

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by southWASTE: 8:11am On Jul 07, 2015
Goodboiyy:

thunder fire you there you ishekiri baboon, you this idiiiiot can't resist any Igbo thread, Igbo are such a nightmare to you and your fellow idddiots
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by princdebola201(m): 8:12am On Jul 07, 2015
These Igbos again, why can't these people stay at their cursed Erosion Land and Develop it, to my Akwa ibom brothers NO GREE FOR THEM OO,B4 u KNOW THEY WILL TURN UR STATE TO NO MAN's LAND..waiting for the Bastard that will Qoute Me..?

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by southWASTE: 8:16am On Jul 07, 2015
IlekeHD:

Neither of the two.

How did you drag Yorubas into an Akwa Ibom issue?
mor.onic hypocrite, what's your business with the thread? did it mention yellowbars? you just proved that the thread is one of many started by a coward yolobar in his vain attempt to pitch igbos against ibibios and as expected you goats gather to feast on it. your antics are stale and no one is misled anymore.

are yolobars this cursed that they eat, sleep, drink and think Igbo every minute of their hopeless lives?
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by PenSniper: 8:19am On Jul 07, 2015
B69U:

STILL PUSHING THREAD? U WILL DIE? NA YORUBA START THIS THREAD AND APART FROM ME SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT NA YORUBA THEY ANSWER THEMSELVES ON THIS THREAD.

NO SINGLE AKWA IBOM PERSON ON THIS THREAD. YORUBAS ARE NOW IBIBIOS, IS DAT NOT FUNNY. U ARE ALREADY THE MAD PEOPLE OF NIGERIA, THE RASCALS.

MAKE I LEAVE MAD PERSON TO DEY TALK TO HIMSELF. U WILL DIE.

If you are not a compound fool, how do you know the tribe of posters here ? You even insinuated the thread was opened by Yoruba. That shows your low level of reasoning and it reflects in your entire posts.
Yeeboes - the descendants of biblical Cain - cursed vagabonds for ever.
- the despicable and only outcast tribe of nigeria.
- the sacrificial animals for the Indonesians, Malaysians, Thais and Chinese.
- the collective disgrace of the entire black race - courtsey, Thai police. Need i say more ?

4 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by okpukpu(m): 8:23am On Jul 07, 2015
These Ibibio people or whatever are really turning nuisance this days. I want to ask, who are this people? Whats their selling point? Tell me what these guyz got.
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by PenSniper: 8:24am On Jul 07, 2015
B69U:

GO AND DIE, THREAD PUSHER. GO AND DIE, CREATE THREAD ABOUT UR POLYGAMOUS FAMILY MISERABLE HE GOAT.

F.AG.GOT! YORUBA TRAN.NY!

THE TRIBE THAT HAVE GIVEN NIGERIA TWO KNOWN GAY PASTORS. MOFO!

What about your Rev King the butcher. The first pastor to be sentenced to death. Yeeboes - the internationally recognised criminals of Africa and the entire black race. S bunch of stench.

2 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by southWASTE: 8:27am On Jul 07, 2015
NDPVF:
We knows our history.
bro look how ikechu1278 exposed and normality exposed him. The fool is probably a 'nutterner' claiming ibibio, that's how they try to pitch Igbos against our cousins in akwa ibom and cross river states by masquerading as south-southerner. Their antics are well known to us and we will continue to burst them open, The bastad and his ilks can't live a day without breathing Igbo
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by ikechu1278: 8:28am On Jul 07, 2015
lygn19:

LoL... d yorubas wud not want to see this.
No wonder the fool keeps re writing history, saying igbo's killed Akwa ibomites for no reason and d Nigerian govt pampered dem.
Asif one of d reason dat made d Akwa ibom ppl fight d war wasn't because they were forced but because they feared the same sentiments as oda igbos, who were also killed in d north, der brothers in d army weren't spared during d mutiny, and d rest. One thing dat made dem fight again was d Asaba massacre which brought fears into the hearts of many who kept thinking dat when d Nigerian soldiers enter der Land they wud massacre dem like Asaba people.

It's because all yolobar and their master know how to do is create and sell propaganda.
It is the same way those worthless, devilish, satanic, moronic, children of the devils tried to rewrite Asaba history and blame asaba they invaded and massacred for what their devilish asses did by accusing us of assisting Biafra hence the Asaba massacre. Even though it is well documented the Asaba massacre as well as other delta north massacre was what triggered the many anioma to join the Biafra war. Naturally, their history revision assess tried to flip the script and blame the aftermath as the cause of their act.

That's why they hate radio Biafra and desperate to shut it down. KANU is defeating them at their own game hence the MF are jittery creating multiple accounts on NL and other social media to whin like a biatch, invading his Facebook profile and shouting about the man than his damn followers. I rejoice whenever I see the yolobar and their slave masters attache by force asses because it shows Kanu is reawakening everybody in each area his radio signal is touching hence the attache by force are trying to use online to combat it. I f2king laugh and find it pleasurable

3 Likes

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by southWASTE: 8:29am On Jul 07, 2015
okpukpu:
These Ibibio people or whatever are really turning nuisance this days. I want to ask, who are this people? Whats their selling point? Tell me what these guyz got.
shut up. its people like you that are a problem cos you are easily foooled. The op is not Ibibio and the Facebook page is an APC page with lot of fake people claiming Ibibio on it. use your brain except you are an Imposter too
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by NDPVF(m): 8:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Southwest:
bro look how ikechu1278 exposed and normality exposed him. The fool is probably a 'nutterner' claiming ibibio, that's how they try to pitch Igbos against our cousins in akwa ibom and cross river states by masquerading as south-southerner. Their antics are well known to us and we will continue to burst them open, The bastad and his ilks can't live a day without breathing Igbo
Am not ignorant of that.I asked him a question in my language by i think 3/4am or thereabout this morning,i was expecting him to reply me at same time,but he never did.I Know why i did that.Because he must have been on his bed,and no one to ask the meaning.
Maybe in the afternoon or thereabout after asking for the meaning,he will reply me.Thank God my language isnt "googleable".
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by ikechu1278: 8:40am On Jul 07, 2015
NDPVF:
We knows our history.

I know. My best friend is Ibibio and I have been around Ibibio more than I've been around any other ethnic group excluding Igbo so I know an Ibibio when I see an Ibibio. The ediot gave himself away when he started rewriting history because I know the role Ibibio played during Biafra war and I learned it, not from my uncle who was a past biafran solider, not from any book but from my best friend's family especially his granddad who was also a past biafran solider.
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by southWASTE: 8:50am On Jul 07, 2015
NDPVF:
Am not ignorant of that.I asked him a question in my language by i think 3/4am or thereabout this morning,i was expecting him to reply me at same time,but he never did.I Know why i did that.Because he must have been on his bed,and no one to ask the meaning.
Maybe in the afternoon or thereabout after asking for the meaning,he will reply me.Thank God my language isnt "googleable".
cheesygrin

Glad to hear this. I see, I do my best to call peoples attention to the antics of these cowardly betrayers and imposters, and I'm happy they are being exposed.

God bless you broda. cool
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by ikechu1278: 9:03am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

To hell with Biafra

By the way attache just a little heads up in case you decide to create another ID just to continue your pathetic attache by force since your illiterate ass forgot you've already mentioned your real heritage of this id therefore making a complete fool of yourself.
Dumbass if you are going to attache, the little you could have done is ask around what you heard. You heard about Lower Niger Congress in Akwa Ibom and your illiterate ass jumped on it. Did you even ask what LNC was?

If you did, you would have known you contradicted yourself dumb ass. If you say to hell with biafra then you are also saying to hell with Lower Niger Congress. Both are pretty much the same thing, the only difference is Lower Niger Congress was started by SS minorities, leaders are predominantly SS minorities and delta Igbo while Biafra was started by SE and leaders are predominantly SE. Both groups on the other hand are advocating for the exact same thing which is a SS/SE country (well a bit different..biafra advocating a portion of SS and all SE while LNC is advocating for all SS and all SE in the new country). Abok.i f2king ask around next time you hear something or else you'll continue making a fool of yourself by continuing contradicting yourself. #I'mjustsaying
Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 07, 2015
ikechu1278:

that I opened a thread for the hausas doesn't mean am from there. I only happened to be a media consultant to the sokoto in Diaspora coordinator

1 Like

Re: Re: Igbo Group Seeks Appointive Positions In Akwa Ibom by Nobody: 9:27am On Jul 07, 2015
transit4:

that I opened a thread for the hausas doesn't mean am from there. I only happened to be a media consultant to the sokoto in Diaspora coordinator
U don't know how to lie.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

OFFICIAL- The Most Economically Viable States In Nigeria / NA Bombardment In SW,FACTS and the position of the igbos. / Text Of Press Briefing By Maj. Gen. Leo Irabor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.