Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,896 members, 7,817,642 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:12 PM

Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? (9864 Views)

Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? / Man Shares Photos Of 'Only Girl He’s Ever Slept With', An Ex Comes For Him / If U'r Shy To Approach A Girl U Admire, Dis Is Just A Simple Trick. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 06, 2015
@ all something happened 2day so I want 2 hear 4rm my fellow nairalanders. Have u ever slept wit a guy or a girl u met on the first day? Let us be sincere(especially our ladies) it could hv happened by mistake also let us knw if u regretted it, u enjoyed it or u are still with the person(as in still dating the person). No insults pls
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by donkarly(m): 10:25pm On Jul 06, 2015
you go first..
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by sinaj(f): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
nope

nxt!!!!!!
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by ikeepitreal(m): 10:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
Ibile I be warrior, pe emi el kanemi. Month gbona lowo bi maiduguri, nobody near me.
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by IamLEGEND1: 10:33pm On Jul 06, 2015
u think say na american film?

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by Lisaflex(f): 10:36pm On Jul 06, 2015
Nope...No be only "by mistake", na by motor accident... Sex never happens by mistake/accident,its either rape or u gave ur consent..Its irritating wen sm1's excuse for having sex is dt it happened by accident

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by skyfullofstars(f): 10:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
Yes I did, and I truly regret it, the man didn't care about me at all.

4 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
it is not advice able for any one to do that
and for your question NO
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by Rubis(m): 10:46pm On Jul 06, 2015
Yeah, it was fun cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by Rubis(m): 10:53pm On Jul 06, 2015
skyfullofstars:

I like your sincerity. An average Naija girl would never succumb to this even if they had done it several times.

As for the ish that happened to you on the first day, all I have to say to you is you shouldn't allow it in future because an average Naija guy would misinterpret you for a slvt.

7 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by skyfullofstars(f): 10:58pm On Jul 06, 2015
Rubis:

I like your sincerity. An average Naija girl would never succumb to this even if they had done it several times.

As for the ish that happened to you on the first day, all I have to say to you is you shouldn't allow it in future because an average Naija guy would misinterpret you for a slvt.

Yes, where I come from women are as free as men sexually talking. As much as men keep many girlfriends, girls also keep many partners. I personally don't like doing so, cause I would feel used, but I have some girlfriends that sleep with different men, only for pleasure, not money.
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by dajoaneke(m): 11:01pm On Jul 06, 2015
Only girls I met via 2GO... Fear any social netwk with dark bckgrnd oo. Its d devil's hideout for sexual escapades.
I chatted with my paddy woman on 2GO for 15mins before u knew it we arranged bleep (Regrets).
Bleep a girl u just met is possible but u must be a legendary braggado and she a desperado to pull that off.

8 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by Abbey2sam(m): 11:03pm On Jul 06, 2015
Yes at a pool party,we fvcked inside the pool and in the changing room ........

We still fvck once in a while with her
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by Rubis(m): 11:16pm On Jul 06, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Yes, where I come from women are as free as men sexually talking. As much as men keep many girlfriends, girls also keep many partners. I personally don't like doing so, cause I would feel used, but I have some girlfriends that sleep with different men, only for pleasure, not money.

Wow! Nice to know you run a transparent and no-cheating system. smiley, where is that pls?

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by Rubis(m): 11:18pm On Jul 06, 2015
dajoaneke:
Only girls I met via 2GO... Fear any social netwk with dark bckgrnd oo. Its d devil's hideout for sexual escapades.
I chatted with my paddy woman on 2GO for 15mins before u knew it we arranged bleep (Regrets).
Bleep a girl u just met is possible but u must be a legendary braggado and she a desperado to pull that off.
Yeah, especially Badoo girls

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by Johnnoah1st: 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
ethene:
@ all something happened 2day so I want 2 hear 4rm my fellow nairalanders. Have u ever slept wit a guy or a girl u met on the first day? Let us be sincere(especially our ladies) it could hv happened by mistake also let us knw if u regretted it, u enjoyed it or u are still with the person(as in still dating the person). No insults pls
. YEAH! SURE, i didnt regret it likewise her bcu we ar both mature.
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by MostRanking(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
skyfullofstars:

Wow! I dnt mind sharin same town wit u o
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by kamair237(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
if you be Sharp romancer and you nova pass dis level you be moi moi... one night stand basically show d level you are in a "toasting" game....
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by akpumping7720(m): 11:29pm On Jul 06, 2015
skyfullofstars:
Eeeeeyah!! Sorry for that. Next time, look before you leap!
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by Nobody: 1:32am On Jul 07, 2015
Haven't we all?

1 Like

Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by markidoo(m): 1:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Yes i have n the relatiönship lasted over 6yrs its önly distance dat seperated us moreova we stil communicate n wen money starts rolling in intend to marry her cos she understands me perfectly.

2 Likes

Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by scentmarlc(m): 1:38am On Jul 07, 2015
ethene:
so yu were saying something happened baa?
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by scentmarlc(m): 1:40am On Jul 07, 2015
Make i jus use ma church mind answer you...

Yes , e don happen **in psquare's voice**cheesycheesy and we ended up dating for 3years. Any medal for us? cheesy
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by Keenysbojan(m): 1:47am On Jul 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
u think say na american film?
legend na wa o na every post wey i view u dey o,abi na nairaland be ur workshop?
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by Keenysbojan(m): 1:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Madam u neva sleep?
ahsekeena:
Haven't we all?
dnt forget to invite me to ur wedding o
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by freedom96: 1:55am On Jul 07, 2015
skyfullofstars:
tell us more cheesy
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by skyfullofstars(f): 2:00am On Jul 07, 2015
freedom96:
tell us more cheesy

More like what?
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by freedom96: 2:39am On Jul 07, 2015
shocked
skyfullofstars:

More like what?
u re nt asleep?

Till tomorrow,I wan sleep now
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by gabbidonb(m): 3:07am On Jul 07, 2015
Met this hot n beautiful girl in a club a while back; we chatted for a while n just click; because she lives in a distant place n was afraid to go home alone ; she followed me home n we had some banging.But I regretted it n felt so terrible abt the experience ; it drained me emotionally. She wanted to stick around but I could not cope cause I never had d same feeling again
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by Nobody: 4:16am On Jul 07, 2015
Following.
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by boboLIL(m): 4:21am On Jul 07, 2015
Yes and ah regretted t cos since den, I havnt set my eyes 0n her again.....her number is not going true...
Re: Have U Ever Slept With A Guy Or A Girl U Met On The First Day? by juddexy2(m): 4:50am On Jul 07, 2015
sinaj:
nope

nxt!!!!!!
how come u have forgotten so soon eeh Janis??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Conversation Between Boy And Girl After Break Up / .. / Choose One: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.