Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? (4860 Views)

Broken Up With My Nigerian Boyfriend / We've Broken Up, But He Still shows concern. / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by bobolizim(m): 4:21pm On Sep 04, 2017
I was just having gist with a friend of mine and he told me about how a friend of his sleeps with his ex-girlfriend that's now married even though the girl's husband had caught her which led to feud between them but it's saddening that , that wouldn't stop her from meeting the guy .

Moreover,the guy is not planning to stop sleeping with her soon, he's ready to impregnate her ; he claimed that when he was with her, he did spend a lot for her but she ended up being with another person hence, this is a form of revenge! ...To me, that's crazy! Love can really be mad !!!
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by gabinogem(m): 4:22pm On Sep 04, 2017
undecided
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by hajlat2(m): 4:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Abomination.
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by bobolizim(m): 4:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
hajlat2:
Abomination.
lol grin baba, how's it abomination ?
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Slayer2: 4:28pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yup....
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 04, 2017
Both of you are insane.

How can you be that foolish, and you still add after marriage. Please lets try and reduce evil commited on a daily basics.
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by bobolizim(m): 4:33pm On Sep 04, 2017
Slayer2:
Yup....
angry .... You've done it ? She might not have been married , maybe she's just your ex ; share your story with us shocked

1 Like

Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by theshaderoom: 4:35pm On Sep 04, 2017
Yes, I have. Not married though, just ex
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by bobolizim(m): 4:36pm On Sep 04, 2017
seunAccount:
Both of you are insane.

How can you be that foolish, and you still add after marriage. Please lets try and reduce evil commited on a daily basics.
i don't think people who go into marriage these days understand the fundamentals of the institution . I've a pastor's wife in my locality that indulges in adultery; the worse part of it is that everyone knows about her doing ! She let her first daughter know about her *arostoe* !!! The world is full of evil bro!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
bobolizim:
I was just having gist with a friend of mine and he told me about how a friend of his sleeps with his ex-girlfriend that's now married even though the girl's husband had caught her which led to feud between them but it's saddening that , that wouldn't stop her from meeting the guy .

Moreover,the guy is not planning to stop sleeping with her soon, he's ready to impregnate her ; he claimed that when he was with her, he did spend a lot for her but she ended up being with another person hence, this is a form of revenge! ...To me, that's crazy! Love can really be mad !!!

your friend's friend will soonest meet his Waterloo.... Its not a curse.

1 Like

Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Nobody: 4:37pm On Sep 04, 2017
Let's be honest here, this is 95% an Afonja thing.
Na dem...

1 Like 1 Share

I'd never have anything to do with an ex once she turns "an ex"

2 Likes

Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by bobolizim(m): 4:39pm On Sep 04, 2017
theshaderoom:
Yes, I have. Not married though, just ex
just ex? Hmm I could have been in such situation , it nearly happened ! But I still don't understand why one would still clinch to a person one presumes to have called it quit with !... Did you guys still find out you're not done yet ?
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Nobody: 4:40pm On Sep 04, 2017
bobolizim:
i don't think people who go into marriage these days understand the fundamentals of the institution . I've a pastor's wife in my locality that indulges in adultery; the worse part of it is that everyone knows about her doing ! She let her first daughter know about her *arostoe* !!! The world is full of evil bro!
I just weak.
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by bobolizim(m): 4:42pm On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

Na dem...
grin... It's utterly wrong to judge a situation as a result of subjective ideology which emanated as a result of sentiment ! That said , it's a known fact That nurture and not nature determines the character of people ! Hence, an Igbo guy that's brought up in America is most likely to behave like Americans !!! In all, this kind of occurrence could be prominent in certain region

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by bobolizim(m): 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamRaizo:
I'd never have anything to do with an ex once she turns "an ex"
lol , hmm .... It's most practicable if the relationship is not centered around sexual intimacies . People can be lured by their desire , people can suddenly want their ex back when they remember their sexcapades with them grin

1 Like

Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 04, 2017
HunterofPigs:

Hello Pig and Idiot, how's Potor Republic of Biafra today? And how's the hunch back Coward-in-Chief, Nnamdi Kanu?

How do you know im not Afonja too?

Do you have a problem with the truth?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Headlesschicken(m): 4:46pm On Sep 04, 2017
undecided He x still reaping from wia he sowed... Don't blame him... He x a late bloomer...
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by bobolizim(m): 4:49pm On Sep 04, 2017
Headlesschicken:
undecided He x still reaping from wia he sowed... Don't blame him... He x a late bloomer...
grin... If the babe come get pregnancy unko ? Nah still reaping or Shameful act ?
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Ggmu(m): 4:56pm On Sep 04, 2017
bobolizim:
angry .... You've done it ? She might not have been married , maybe she's just your ex ; share your story with us shocked

Me sef I wan hear him story o
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
bobolizim:
lol , hmm .... It's most practicable if the relationship is not centered around sexual intimacies . People can be lured by their desire , people can suddenly want their ex back when they remember their sexcapades with them grin
pple wanting their ex's back after a gone-wrong relationship is a common thing buddy, but a serious dude wouldn't go back to a failed relationship if truly he's done with it and ready to move it. Guys who break up a relationship and still want the lady back are confused being, pple who know not what they want.

No matter what you do an old woman, she will always be an old woman. No matter what you do to make it right in that relationship, it will never work out as a relationship which never experienced a breakup.

Talking about the sexual part, most guys may not support this, but for me...once I'm over you, be it great sex we once had, I'd rather remember the times you treated me well, when you surprised me with a gift, when you told me how much of a great guy I am.... That's what makes me have a rethink. I don't attach so much importance to sex, so sex can't make me want an ex back.

2 Likes

Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Sopigtit: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
ShyCypher:

Na dem...

Hello Pig and Idiot, how's Potor Republic of Biafra today? And how's the hunch back Coward-in-Chief, Nnamdi Kanu?
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Mille: 5:17pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamRaizo:
pple wanting their ex's back after a gone-wrong relationship is a common thing buddy, but a serious dude wouldn't go back to a failed relationship if truly he's done with it and ready to move it. Guys who break up a relationship and still want the lady back are confused being, pple who know not what they want.

Lol.

Not all relationships end on a bad note. Some like mine ended because our life goals took us apart. So the love is still there.

I don't think there is anything that can stop me with sleeping with my ex. Best Partner I ever had in terms of everything. And I am her best also. So letting go is not even an option.

Even after a baby, she still has the tightest pussy I have ever dived into. And to be honest like I told her, she can never take it away from me. Well, until she is 60.

It's a Marathon whenever I'm back home.

1 Like

Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Nobody: 5:24pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mille:

Lol.

Not all relationships end on a bad note. Some like mine ended because our life goals took us apart. So the love is still there.

I don't think there is anything that can stop me with sleeping with my ex. Best Partner I ever had in terms of everything. And I am her best also. So letting go is not even an option.

Even after a baby, she still has the tightest pussy I have ever dived into. And to be honest like I told her, she can never take it away from me. Well, until she is 60.

good for you, you got such an ex...but if you find her to be married, would you still nurture the thought of sleeping with her? Cos I'd line you to put yourself in the shoes of her husband. You wouldn't like it if someone else sleeps with your wife behind your back and claim to be her ex.

If she's in a relationship when you met her, I still wouldn't advice you sleep with her cos you should think of the feeling of having your woman under the heavy thrusting and honking if another man "behind your back"

Unless she's single as at the time you meet her. Be responsible bro.

1 Like

Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mille:

Lol.

oh she had a baby for you?
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Nobody: 5:26pm On Sep 04, 2017
I can't even be friends with an ex....closed page of my life.
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Mille: 5:32pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamRaizo:
oh she had a baby for you?

The baby is not mine.

She's engaged to her baby daddy. And to be honest, I know it's not good but I can't just let go.
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by Nobody: 5:38pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mille:

The baby is not mine.

She's engaged to her baby daddy. And to be honest, I know it's not good but I can't just let go.
I'd never do that....I don't yearn for what I don't have or what's not mine anymore. rather, I yearn to work towards getter that which is better than that, which I lost or never had.

I'd advice you stop...
Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by bobolizim(m): 7:00pm On Sep 04, 2017
IamRaizo:

No matter what you do an old woman, she will always be an old woman. No matter what you do to make it right in that relationship, it will never work out as a relationship which never experienced a breakup.

Talking about the sexual part, most guys may not support this, but for me...once I'm over you, be it great sex we once had, I'd rather remember the times you treated me well, when you surprised me with a gift, when you told me how much of a great guy I am.... That's what makes me have a rethink. I don't attach so much importance to sex, so sex can't make me want an ex back.
hmmm , guys who don't know what they want ? Hmm ....
You're right oo ... Kudos to you , I love this

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ever Slept With Your Ex Having Broken Up Even If He/she Is Married? by bobolizim(m): 7:03pm On Sep 04, 2017
Mille:

Lol.

This is hilarious shocked.... You said she's a baby with another man ? .... Why don't you date her back now ? I'm sure she calls you her boyfriend or sought of . How's she your ex if you're still together ? Guess, it's distance that separate you .

(1) (2) (Reply)

A Prostitute Said She Is In love With Me ? / I Need A Sugar Daddy Like This (photo) / When Is It Right To Sleep Over In Your Boyfriend's House?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.