Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,439 members, 7,861,249 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 08:05 AM

Please Guys I Need Your Advised - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Guys I Need Your Advised (1148 Views)

Please Nairalanders Your Advised Is Need On Sex Intercourse / Ass Enlargement Gone Bad! Viewers Discretion Strongly Advised!!! / Guys I Think I'm About To Marry A MONSTER, Advice Me Pls, No Matter How Harsh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys I Need Your Advised by youngberry001(m): 11:22pm On Jul 06, 2015
we just meet each other in Facebook and we started gist about our life's so after I narrated my story to her she falls in love with me....pls guys wat can I do cuz am confused

see her pix below

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advised by ikeepitreal(m): 11:24pm On Jul 06, 2015
Psssh, my question is. What do YOU want to do?

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advised by youngberry001(m): 11:28pm On Jul 06, 2015
ikeepitreal:
Psssh, my question is. What do YOU want to do?
she's in deep relationship with me nd my greatest fair is that I don't know the type of girl she is
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advised by Cutehector(m): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
[size=25pt]lmao[/size]

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advised by ikeepitreal(m): 11:30pm On Jul 06, 2015
youngberry001:
she's in deep relationship with me nd my greatest fair is that I don't know the type of girl she is
Deep? I thought u said you just met her
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advised by Nobody: 11:32pm On Jul 06, 2015
Op wat class are u?

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advised by youngberry001(m): 11:34pm On Jul 06, 2015
ikeepitreal:

Deep? I thought u said you just met her
yeah in Facebook and she's so crazy to meet me sad
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advised by dangerous01(m): 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
Just give me her number and you should face your book (se o gbo me)
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advised by Rubis(m): 11:39pm On Jul 06, 2015
From her pix, she's a small girl. My advise for you and her is to face your studies.

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advised by ikeepitreal(m): 11:42pm On Jul 06, 2015
youngberry001:
yeah in Facebook and she's so crazy to meet me sad
Ehn, meet her na
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advised by donholy28(m): 11:43pm On Jul 06, 2015
tell her to visit u and don't forget to send her money to charter bus in case she decides to come with 50 of her friends
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advised by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Did you just upload the picture of someone on social media WITHOUT THEIR CONSENT?? shocked angry angry
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advised by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 06, 2015
Pls why d pics. Do u want to ridicule her or what I don't get it. Besides the foolish person chatting with you might be using her pics as a decoy. So pls remove d pics.
youngberry001:
we just meet each other in Facebook and we started gist about our life's so after I narrated my story to her she falls in love with me....pls guys wat can I do cuz am confused
see her pix below
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advised by shadrama(m): 12:06am On Jul 07, 2015
Kids and marijuana.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advised by mekzyjoe(m): 12:09am On Jul 07, 2015
youngberry001:

see her pix below
cool cool

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Discoverd Your Wife Smokes Pot? / 7 Reasons Why Your Girlfriend Will Always Disrespect You[must Read] / Extremely Scandalous Ways People Lost Their Virginity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.