Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,211 members, 7,818,719 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

Kumuyi ABA Crusade - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Kumuyi ABA Crusade (11344 Views)

Bishop Oyedepo & His Wife At A Crusade In Botswana (Photos) / Oyedepo & Kumuyi Meet At Abuja Stadium To Pray For Nigeria / Did Pastor Kumuyi Cancel Aba Crusade Due To Nnamdi Kanu's Threat? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kumuyi ABA Crusade by macjive01: 5:31am On Jul 07, 2015
How did the crusade go ?
Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by owobokiri(m): 6:05am On Jul 07, 2015
Criminal mercenery voodoo pastors being used by some secret organisations to feed the masses with enough opium. I am happy that Nnamdi Kanu wranckled their chain. They collect billions in tithe from hard working people only to buy private jets, foreign mansions et all. . , living lavish at the expense of the poor while relocating their starry-eyed fervent adherents to a pre-historic lifestyle/existence. . , all , part of a ruthless dogmatic template cleverly introduced to maintain a wickedly effective psychological command and control. . Some of these churches are pure inventions to satisfy some peoples hedonistic harbits. God has nothing to do with some of these devilish enterprises. The preponderence of these emergency miracle workers from just one part of Nigeria only leaves a huge question mark on their head. Is salvation going to be only for Nigerians? You can't smell the Oluwele flavour here? Some of you dogmatic beings unwilling to ask basic questions will find out some day that you have been going to churches formed maybe by muslims or even atheist as scam business outlets with some Armani-suit wearing babyfaces as the poster-pastors. . . You horde of miracle chasing over-sodomized 'beleivers'. angry angry angry

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by California1(m): 6:11am On Jul 07, 2015
Fake pastors in Nigeria is the problem we have here in nigeria .......look at a muslem man like kumuyi that trying to use style to islamized us ....

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by vicadex07(m): 6:11am On Jul 07, 2015
owobokiri:
Criminal mercenery voodoo pastors being used by some secret organisations to feed the masses with enough opium. I am happy that Nnamdi Kanu wranckled their chain. They collect billions in tithe from hard working people only to buy private jets, foreign mansions et all. . , living lavish at the expense of the poor while relocating their starry-eyed fervent adherents to a pre-historic lifestyle/existence. . , all , part of a ruthless dogmatic template cleverly introduced to maintain a wickedly effective psychological command and control. . Some of these churches are pure inventions to satisfy some peoples hedonistic harbits. God has nothing to do with some of these devilish enterprises. The preponderence of these emergency miracle workers from just one part of Nigeria only leaves a huge question mark on their head. Is salvation going to be only for Nigerians? Some of you dogmatic beings unwilling to ask basic questions , will find out some day that you have been going to churches formed maybe by muslims or even atheist as scam business outlets with some Armani-suit wearing babyfaces as the poster-pastors. . . You horde of miracle chasing over-sodomized 'beleivers'. angry angry angry

To summarize your gibberish...Kumuyi is a Yoruba man.

20 Likes

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by chosen04(f): 6:13am On Jul 07, 2015
macjive01:
How did the crusade go ?
Held inside an Army Barrack and lasted less than an hour and attended by virtually an empty treasury, sorry virtually an empty seats......Kumuyi's fake miracles got busted on air and the fake Yoruba miracle wonder performer had to save face.

7 Likes

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by Nobody: 6:14am On Jul 07, 2015
Well said Owobokiri.

op, to the best of my knowledge, the crusade was a failure, low turn out.

Even after the soldiers and police shared his flyers for him, he had to hold his crusade in army barracks, in the afternoon.

Nwanne, the crusade gbara mmiri boy!

cheesy man pass man abeg.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by Nobody: 6:15am On Jul 07, 2015
nnamdi kanu is the new power in the east

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by Nobody: 6:21am On Jul 07, 2015
presher:
nnamdi kanu is the new power in the east

Even the governors are afraid of him, Lol.

As bad as T.A Orji is, he never tried to utter a word against Nnamdi KANU, T.A Orji dey fear the man like tomorrow no dey.

It is only Okorocha that do try him at times.
And after running an expository program on him, the man's influence and followership scattered like a packnof cards.

Every other governor keep clear of Nnamdi, they know he can crumble their popularity within an hour.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by California1(m): 6:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Normality:

Even the governors are afraid of him, Lol.

As bad as T.A Orji is, he never tried to utter a word against Nnamdi KANU, T.A Orji dey fear the man like tomorrow no dey.

It is only Okorocha that do try him at times.
And after running an expository program on him, the man's influence and followership scattered like a packnof cards.

Every other governor keep clear of Nnamdi, they know he can crumble their popularity within an hour.
bro i was there on 30th may 2015 ....i saw millions of youths over there .....
mhen that guy called nnamdi is too much

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by nigerdeltaa(m): 6:31am On Jul 07, 2015
due to the bashing ohaneze ndigbo has been receiving from radio Biafra they've started talking to the public again and protecting their own. ekweremadu case and boko haram relocation to anambra comes to mind

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by eph12(m): 6:38am On Jul 07, 2015
Lol. So when is it going to happen? I mean the secession. Next week, next month, next year, 5 years time or our children will continue from you stopped which is noise making?

7 Likes

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by LordEmperoris1(m): 6:52am On Jul 07, 2015
i have no atom of doubt about this struggle biafra will be restored

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by Nobody: 6:55am On Jul 07, 2015
California1:
bro i was there on 30th may 2015 ....i saw millions of youths over there .....
mhen that guy called nnamdi is too much

He is very influential.

One baboon was dragging the million statement with me, when it was clear he was never there.

After the May 30th, he converted more people, and after trending on twitter, Radio Biafra is the most talked about radio in niGERia.
More millions listening to him.

4000+ likes every week on fb.

While few dolts are writing against about him, thousands are embracing his gospel.
Funny.

4 Likes

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by TechRev: 6:57am On Jul 07, 2015
eph12:
Lol. So when is it going to happen? I mean the secession. Next week, next month, next year, 5 years time or our children will continue from you stopped which is noise making?

Keep calm and watch. One thing i can guarantee you is that it wont be rushed into like in 66/67.

3 Likes

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by Nobody: 7:00am On Jul 07, 2015
eph12:

The first step to achieve a huge thing like that is to get as many people as possible aware, get it trending, make people talk about it, in the open and in secret, make little groups as little as two people randomly discuss it.

The more people are aware, the more u buying them into ur agenda, while still pursuing ur plan ceaselessly and effortlessly.

IPOB has achieves all these, what we waiting for is the final stage.

For me, I have no doubt that IPOB will restore Biafra soon.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by uniklinkum(m): 7:00am On Jul 07, 2015
So you noisemakers are all mouth? I thought the director gave you moorons the order to kill the guy. Anyways keep beating the drum of wars, others too knows how to beat the drum and they shall pay you guys back in equal or more measures.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by Nobody: 7:02am On Jul 07, 2015
uniklinkum:
So you noisemakers are all mouth? I thought the director gave you moorons the order to kill the guy. Anyways keep beating the drum of wars, others too knows how to beat the drum and they shall pay you guys back in equal or more measures.

Getaway from here, he never mentioned killing anyone, why do u people have to lie always?

He asked for simple boycott, and that boycott process entails lots of things, which Aba people did.

At the end Kumuiyi got the message.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by samilo88(m): 7:02am On Jul 07, 2015
I hope you biafra guys are not counting SS as part of ur Phantom territory?

9 Likes

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by eph12(m): 7:03am On Jul 07, 2015
TechRev:

Keep calm and watch. One thing i can guarantee you is that it wont be rushed into like in 66/67.
Normality:

The first step to achieve a huge thing like that is to get as many people as possible aware, get it trending, make people talk about it, in the open and in secret, make little groups as little as two people randomly discuss it.
The more people are aware, the more u buying them into ur agenda, while still pursuing ur plan ceaselessly and effortlessly.
IPOB has achieves all these, what we waiting for is the final stage.
For me, I have no doubt that IPOB will restore Biafra soon.
TechRev:

Of course am calm and watching. I will still be an active member in 60 years time watching cheesy

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by Nobody: 7:06am On Jul 07, 2015
eph12:

Of course am calm and watching. I will still be an active member in 60 years time watching cheesy

Brother be calm, next 30th May will be celebrated in a sovereign BIAFRA LAND.

2 Likes

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 07, 2015
samilo88:

Who says we are?

Which side of SS u from?

4 Likes

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by IKWEREBIAFRAN: 7:10am On Jul 07, 2015
samilo88:
i am from south south and I'm a biafran, so what are you saying?

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by bolabolakemi(f): 7:21am On Jul 07, 2015
uniklinkum:

Oduduwa and lying

Kumiyi was warned not to go to Aba because he is a fake pastor and total boycott of the crusade was advised by Nnamdi Kanu shocked
Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by engineerboat(m): 7:27am On Jul 07, 2015
macjive01:
How did the crusade go ?

the crusade went on successfully as planned in all the Regions in Abia states not even in Aba alone.
Ranting on Nairaland and faceless radio biafra cannot hold it down

4 Likes

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by dinachi(m): 7:30am On Jul 07, 2015
It is very easy to decieve a lot of people if you have the means.This clown is jeopardising the lives and businessess of Igbo men and women in the north and south west.

When these hosts react and start attacking our people, we come back and start complaining how the whole Nigeria hates us.
Where will ifeanyi uba and multiple igbo men who built their wealth outside igboland do?

This is exactly how hitler started until he detroyed germany.
The devil just used Nnamdi Kanu to deny a lot of people their spiritual blessings.
When the south west reacts and chases away all Igbo pastors away like Lazarus mouka of the lords chosen, bishop mike okonkwo of trem, rev ezekiel our people will start to cry of marginalization again.

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by engineerboat(m): 7:31am On Jul 07, 2015
bolabolakemi:

Oduduwa and lying

Kumiyi was warned not to go to Aba because he is a fake pastor and total boycott of the crusade was advised by Nnamdi Kanu shocked

Now that he came to Aba, even to other towns, what will now happen. More blessing and blessing upon us. Not usual ranting,
You were not at the program, Yoou miss wella, i will advice you get a copy of all d messages,

5 Likes

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by Nobody: 7:51am On Jul 07, 2015
engineerboat:

Now that he came to Aba, even to other towns, what will now happen. More blessing and blessing upon us. Not usual ranting,
You were not at the program, Yoou miss wella, i will advice you get a copy of all d messages,

Quit lying.

Army barrack.
Almost empty crusade
Afternoon time.

Fix that up.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by engineerboat(m): 7:58am On Jul 07, 2015
Normality:

Quit lying.

Army barrack.
Almost empty crusade
Afternoon time.

Fix that up.

Stop what you are ..........ng, it will do you no good,
show us picture of your illusioned empty barack, if not Then you are just ranting

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by Super1Star: 8:00am On Jul 07, 2015
Despite all the noise making of that noise maker and 419 from his corner of his 2by2 inches room in UK, Kumuyi came and nothing happened.

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by engineerboat(m): 8:02am On Jul 07, 2015
Normality:

Quit lying.

Army barrack.
Almost empty crusade
Afternoon time.

Fix that up.

so you even take style attend, hahaaaaaaaaa, see as God prove to you that your noise and threats are empty, it hold no ground and value

1 Like

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by engineerboat(m): 8:05am On Jul 07, 2015
Super1Star:
Despite all the noise making of that noise maker and 419 from his corner of his 2by2 inches room in UK, Kumuyi came and nothing happened.

My Brother i tire for those noisemaker ooooh,
they shouted they will kill him if dere come, now he came, to save face they are singing another tune, UNSTABLE individuals

5 Likes

Re: Kumuyi ABA Crusade by bolabolakemi(f): 8:06am On Jul 07, 2015
engineerboat:

Lie lie lie

Propaganda again ? Learn from chaos called APC...

Blessing to Oduduwa people.

Kumuyi is fake shocked

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Will Never Be Ungrateful To You Lord / RAPTURE; The Re-gathering Of True Israel / How Was Church Service Today. Share Your Experience.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.