Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,119 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police (51915 Views)

Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
misscastle:

I'm an Ngas Christian not a Hausa Muslim, but who cares whatcha think anyway? you're just another fool on the internet. tongue
Yeah, I thought so.

FYI the word ’dimwitted' is only used for people, not statements.. thank me later, hun
Looooool! Another dimwitted statement! Sprag! Go back to school, little girl!
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
neocortex:

Of what use is a prayer that only breeds deaths and destruction ?

Did I ask you? Did I ask for dimwitted Your opinion? Twirly dumb f.uck? FOH! F.uck face!
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Lmao,no matter how much you put a child that belongs on the floor on the bed,he'll always fall back to the floor,a northerner will always have that mentality. 
Which floor?? Are you drunk or just exhibiting symptoms of your already confirmed mental retardation?

1. You just said I'll go to hell? Lol,thats coming out from a practicing muslim,so you think you're God that judges who goes to hell and who goes to heaven? Something like this once happened between an Islamic scholar and a man that killed almost a thousand people,research.
You don't pray you go to hell if you don't repent, faggit! Or are you threatening to kill me now? Loool! You can try.

2. I fast and don't miss any fast,matter of fact alfa means a man that directs a thousand right. Well we call them alfas here
So you're one of those deluded muslims who think they can only be holy during Ramadan? grin Continue deceiving yourself, hypocritical piece of sh.it!

3. You said I'm nothing? hell yeah,i'm not special nor important,I have nothing on anybody and I'm not different from any human being 
Then why do you think your putrid opinion counts? Huh faggit? Or do you just enjoy seeking attention like the poo pushing back stabber you are? Sod!

4. Oh Yes! I consider Dan Fodio a great cleric that influenced many of us today,but you are such a hater to the extent that you're still hating on your own,hating on a dead man,that's where Yorubas are different from Hausas,a yoruba will never hate or disregard ancestors,they rather praise,but your heart is filled with hatred,that you had to hate your ancestor,lmao,just don't go to his grave and try to dig hoim out and stab him. 
Again, does this foool know who Dan fodio was? grin

And yes, I think it's quite obvious that we are completely different in every single possible way from the yorubas, I thought we had islam in common with some but it appears they have their unique brand of Islam superior to that of everybody, or maybe too sophisticated! Spread by the great "alphas" of the west grin

5. You said Abacha died a muslim and is going to heaven right?  and anyone else he ruined that's non muslim or not as religious as he was is going to hell? I see the reason why you guys keep bombing non muslims and muslims you think are not muslim enough. ANOTHER BOKO HARAM MEMBER IS ON THE LOOSE NAIRALANDERS.
I said the fact that he prayed daily meant he atleast died a Muslim, I do not know where his destination is. First judgement passed is that of prayer, you fail that....so you can predict where you're going f,aggot! After they add all the donut dunking and back passage stalking to your scale after that you're screwed foool grin

And did I condone any bombings here? The only people who deserve to be bombed are mischievous hypocrites like you. You know the foundation of hell is laid with your kind eh? Brace yourself!

6. Dude who cares about you loosing respect for yorubas? Pls loose all the respect,we don't even know you exist,you're only hurting your head
Well personally I didn't give a Shiit about your people, then I thought maybe they're different from the other lower animals in the south, now I'm starting to think I was wrong, you do share a common ancestor afterall. grin

Trust me, your sentiments will be passed on.

See if I were a supremacist bigot, this is the sort of posts I'd feed on, but I'm not, loooool! Of course the west doesn't care what the north thinks..., grin

7. Ok,you'll spread my message to the north,I know you mean it and your intention is to stab yorubas you see with knife,mad man,be civilized dude,you're a TERRORIST. Few Northerners are extremely nice though,especially those that have lived so long in yorubaland,but most of you guys that have the northern mentality are like this
There is no such thing as a nice northerner, even the ones you think are nice amongst you are not. We are sharks, and I promise you I will expose you hypocrites and your kinds.

8. Who cares about your damn clerics,I don't even know anyone of them,the only reason I know Dan Fodio is because he brought Islam to Nigeria
To be perfectly honest, I don't care about them either, I am my own cleric. You shouldn't mate, good for you, you have your "alphas" to guide you. Looool! Once again, lol at the word "alpha".

Lola! I have to say, for a fooolish, possible ph mentally retRded back stabbing faggotty coward like your self, you must feel really safe in your home.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Yeah, I thought so.

Looooool! Another dimwitted statement! Sprag! Go back to school, little girl!

Ngas is a tribe in Plateau state, gasbag.. And you can always check your dictionary for the word dimwitted.. smart-arse
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
misscastle:

Ngas is a tribe in Plateau state, gasbag.. And you can always check your dictionary for the word dimwitted.. smart-arse

Uhmmmmm, I don't give a f.uck about your tribe.

Dimwitted is an adjective dimwit! Just like crazy or weird but they like most adjectives can be ip used to describe a statement, meaning the statement carries the characteristics of a person who can be described by those adjectives.

Now FOH Trollop!
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Uhmmmmm, I don't give a f.uck about your tribe.

Dimwitted is an adjective dimwit! Just like crazy or weird but they like most adjectives can be ip used to describe a statement, meaning the statement carries the characteristics of a person who can be described by those adjectives.

Now FOH Trollop!

An e-warrior at his best.. I give up grin

Silly meathead
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by neocortex: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Did I ask you? Did I ask for dimwitted opinion? Twirly dumb f.uck? FOH! F.uck face!

Typical response from a fanatic keep living in your self delusion.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by neocortex: 3:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Next time please don't Quote me, you not making any sense.[s][/s]

I mistook you for someone who could comprehend.
My Bad.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by ERODEDEAST(f): 4:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
stop spamming me [s]
neocortex:

I mistook you for someone who could comprehend. My Bad.
[/s]
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 5:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
misscastle:

An e-warrior at his best.. I give up grin

Silly meathead

Rest assured, I am not an "e-warrior" nor am I a violent person by nature but some of the comments here bother or mental retar.dation, besides, I feel it's my responsibility, to protect the interest of the north, it's too bad a fellow northerner got caught in the cross fire, and I apologize, if I may have offended you or your people. God bless the north, Salam!
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
neocortex:

Typical response from a fanatic keep living in your self delusion.

Yeah I am a fanatic, my cause is to oppose stu.pidit as much as possible, which makes you a target.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Damjoy:

Your verdict captivated me a lot... Thank mercies you said Africans are Dumb... Tribalistic and Fanatical Zombie is what you are. Must you insult the beliefs of others?

hahhahahaahaha.

No insult is intended bro.
It is just y honest opinion.

Prove me wrong and convince otherwise.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Rest assured, I am not an "e-warrior" nor am I a violent person by nature but some of the comments here bother or mental retar.dation, besides, I feel it's my responsibility, to protect the interest of the north, it's too bad a fellow northerner got caught in the cross fire, and I apologize, if I may have offended you or your people. God bless the north, Salam!

It's alright, bro.. salam!
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by mekybabe1: 6:24am On Jul 09, 2015
Are u such an unhappy fella? Just loved ur write up and all I get are insults? Kpele o! Sorry for making any comment at all.
ParrishNorwood:

Well said my as*! Another hypocrite here, well f.uck you and what you think! Dweeb!
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 8:37am On Jul 09, 2015
mekybabe1:
Are u such an unhappy fella? Just loved ur write up and all I get are insults? Kpele o! Sorry for making any comment at all.

My write up? God forbid I ever write anything as dimwitted as that.

Btw,

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by limamintruth: 9:55am On Jul 09, 2015
ParrishNorwood:

Ai babu Wanda ya bani haushi Kaman iamrealdeji , Ka duba irin wannan munafincin. Ka karanta abin da yayi ta rubutawa, ai Wallahi ya Shiga ukwu a NL, duk inda na ganshi sai na sa shi kuka. Munafikin banza!

Lol. grin
Ai ni ba na barin nawa ta kwana. Da dumi-duminta ni ke mayar masu yan'rai-nin wayyo cool
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jul 09, 2015
limamintruth:

Lol. grin
Ai ni ba na barin nawa ta kwana. Da dumi-duminta ni ke mayar masu yan'rai-nin wayyo cool

Loool! Takai ma.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) / Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs / Labour Declares Nationwide Protest Over Hardship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.