Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,299 members, 7,819,012 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:58 AM

Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police (51914 Views)

Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by muhyeenisce(m): 4:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
sparkleRed:

See dis one oo cheesy olodo abeg gerrat jor
I luf u bae
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Cityguy: 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinizia:
Let me get this straight..

An Islamic terrorist, brainwashed to believe that taking other people's lives will guarantee him or a her 77 virgins and a place in paradise, straps himself/herself and bombs his/her fellow Muslims, and like the cowards they are, the irredeemably violent-ingrained average Northerner takes out his frustration on the Christians who did nothing at all to them?

What's wrong with these Northern beasts? Why did Lord Luggard yoked us together with these wild beasts in human skin? What did we do wrong to Lord Luggard?

Mohammad or Allah gets mocked in Denmark and innocent Christians are killed in Nigeria. What kind of people are these? Many Yorubas are Muslims but they are not violent. Why always North? Why can't these people live as one with people with opposite beliefs with them? This is how they killed Victor Moses' parents and rendered him an orphan. Fashola a YORUBA Muslim has lived with his Christian wife for more than 16 years, they have not killed each other. They respect each other's religions and views. I've never read where Fashola threatened his wife to join him in Islam. But if it's a Northerner, you'd have read that the man killed or threatened to kill his wife. Can't these beasts take a cue from Fashola and other Yoruba Muslims? Must violent be attached to these Northerners?

A Christian converts to Muslim, nobody kills anybody, but a Christian who converted to Muslim and got hailed, later re-converted back to Christianity and behold, these animals sought to kill him. Why are we in this country with the Northerners? Why can't we go our separate ways? We are not ONE!!

My brothers/Christians are killed yearly in the North, but there's no reprisal attacks on Muslims in the East. All abokis are safe anywhere they are, but when other tribes goes to their enclave, they get slaughtered. When is this madness going to stop? What did a church building do the demons? Is the building the bomber? This is raw envy and hate and thirst for blood.

For all these years Christians have been slaughtered like rams, no-one has burnt the mosques. For all the deaths the Hausa-Fulani herdsmen have brought on innocent people, no Mosque has been burnt. But a Northern Muslim killed Muslims and a church is burnt? Just imagine!! angry These people are nothing but reproach on this country.

Every tribe lives as one, except the Hausa-Fulanis who unleash mayhem everywhere they go. What did this Church do to those illiterate vampires? Did the church carry out the bombing? I hate these bàstards!!
Real bastards they are and they will never experience peace all their lives all those who participated or incited this unwarranted attack on the church.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by MKO4ever(m): 4:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
aryzgreat:
[s][/s]

Gerrout!

Bunch of terrorist Muslims.

Savages

You still did not answer my question; what is the difference between You and those that went to attack churches in the north and even the boko haram sef?
I repeat, if you don't work on managing your emotions, soon you will do worse than boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by tupem: 4:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Vicadonis:
So, churches will now suffer for this peoples stupidity. Did the Christians burn their mosque... Barbaric I must say... wicked souls
very wicked!

2 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Danhumprey: 4:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
MrCork:
....AND I HAV A QUESTION FOR THE MUSLIM MOD ON NAIRALAND....WHY ISSSIT THAT WHEN A MUSLIM THREAD COMES UP...WE ARE TOLD TO CLICK ON A LINK THAT SAYS WE SUPPORT MUSLIM AND WE ARE TRUE MUSLIM BELIFVERS??....WE ONLY HAVE A YES OPTION....IF WE CICK ON YES, WE CAN ENTER THE THREAD.BBUT THER IS NO OPTION TO CLICK ON NO?....MY QUESTION TO THE MOD IS WHY DO WE HAV SUCH THING ON NAIRALAND?....ISSSIT BY FORCE TO LIKE MUSLIMS?? ...JUSS ASKIN (no oofeinse) angry
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by ukemeramat(m): 4:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
erunz:
The commissioner of police in Plateau state, Nasiru Oki, has said two churches were on Monday set ablaze by angry persons protesting bomb explosion at a mosque Sunday night in Jos.

The commissioner of police made the disclosure Monday evening at the police headquarters in Jos.

While briefing journalists on the police’s investigations, he said no arrest had been made so far.

He noted that no life was lost in the church incidents but property allegedly worth millions of naira were destroyed.

Mr. Oki also said that 42 people were killed in the twin bomb explosions on Sunday. He said 20 people died in the first explosion at a restaurant while 22 others died in the second at a mosque.

He said 50 people were hospitalized for various degree of injuries and are being treated in hospitals within Jos.

He also presented an undetonated locally-made device recovered from the first scene. He said according to police bomb experts, the device was capable of destroying a complex.

The National Emergency Management Agency, NEMA, had said 44 people were killed in the twin bomb attacks, while the Plateau state government said only 18 people lost their lives.

Meanwhile, military check points have been restored in most parts of the state. All the disbanded military check points in Riyom, Barkinladi, Bauchi roads and those within Jos metropolis were remounted by members of the Special Taskforce on Jos crisis.

The police commissioner declined comment on the reappearance of military check points. He, however, urged residents to endure the development.

The state governor had appealed to President Muhamadu Buhari to allow the restoration of checkpoints.

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/north-central/186181-jos-bomb-blasts-angry-protesters-burn-churches-police.html

northerners has no brains!! their head is filled with okoro seeds! grin grin
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Khameal007(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
Islamist are always pissed bou something ..why? you guys claim not to be terrorist but here is the truth not every Muslim I know is terrorist ..but every Damn terrorist I''ve known was/is a Muslim from sadam hussien to ghadafi of lybia down to shekau of Nigeria.. and they carry out their terrorist propaganda in the name of islam... Here is the truth people don't want me to tell ...The world would be a better place with the death of Islam as a religion.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Octaves(m): 5:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
the stupid policeman that's confirming that arsony. where were him and his colleagues when the protesters were getting violent and burning down churches. does it have to take till the criminals are gone before the useless police get to the crime scene.
Religion of "peace' at it again. sons of turpitude!
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by egobetatoday: 5:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
thats to say as long as churches n christians are being bombed then nothing dey happen but imediately a mosque( a single mosque oo) is involved then christians have to pay for it. what are the christians doing there? abi mosque don finish for there ni? set fire on them jare. rubbish.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Vikky014(f): 5:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinizia:

An Islamic terrorist, brainwashed to believe that taking other people's lives will guarantee him or a her 77 virgins and a place in paradise, straps himself/herself and bombs his/her fellow Muslims, and like the cowards they are, the irredeemably violent-ingrained average Northerner takes out his frustration on the Christians who did nothing at all to them?

What's wrong with these Northern beasts? Why did Lord Luggard yoked us together with these wild beasts in human skin? What did we do wrong to Lord Luggard?

Mohammad or Allah gets mocked in Denmark and innocent Christians are killed in Nigeria. What kind of people are these? Many Yorubas are Muslims but they are not violent. Why always North? Why can't these people live as one with people with opposite beliefs with them? This is how they killed Victor Moses' parents and rendered him an orphan. Fashola a YORUBA Muslim has lived with his Christian wife for more than 16 years, they have not killed each other. They respect each other's religions and views. I've never read where Fashola threatened his wife to join him in Islam. But if it's a Northerner, you'd have read that the man killed or threatened to kill his wife. Can't these beasts take a cue from Fashola and other Yoruba Muslims? Must violent be attached to these Northerners?

A Christian converts to Muslim, nobody kills anybody, but a Christian who converted to Muslim and got hailed, later re-converted back to Christianity and behold, these animals sought to kill him. Why are we in this country with the Northerners? Why can't we go our separate ways? We are not ONE!!

My brothers/Christians are killed yearly in the North, but there's no reprisal attacks on Muslims in the East. All abokis are safe anywhere they are, but when other tribes goes to their enclave, they get slaughtered. When is this madness going to stop? What did a church building do the demons? Is the building the bomber? This is raw envy and hate and thirst for blood.

For all these years Christians have been slaughtered like rams, no-one has burnt the mosques. For all the deaths the Hausa-Fulani herdsmen have brought on innocent people, no Mosque has been burnt. But a Northern Muslim killed Muslims and a church is burnt? Just imagine!! angry These people are nothing but reproach on this country.

Every tribe lives as one, except the Hausa-Fulanis who unleash mayhem everywhere they go. What did this Church do to those illiterate vampires? Did the church carry out the bombing? I hate these bàstards!!
the truth is this madness will cntinue till d trumpet sounds. jst prepare to meet ur creator evryday
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by egobetatoday: 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Northerners are some of the worst muslims in Nigeria with their extremism and blind temper,they probably read Quran upside down,Islam never told them to do these,they're disgrace to Islam

ehen keep telling them like dat because very soon u will be ashamed to call yourself a muslim. islam means peace hahahahhahah
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by egobetatoday: 5:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Northerners are some of the worst muslims in Nigeria with their extremism and blind temper,they probably read Quran upside down,Islam never told them to do these,they're disgrace to Islam

ehen keep telling them like dat because very soon u will be ashamed to call yourself a muslim. islam means peace lol
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by bbjummy: 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
I wonder why they angry protestants had to set d churches ablaze?
Is it the church that set ablaze your mosques?
Instead of them to tame their loose dogs, they are there fomenting trouble. This people don't want to change till now. Chei!
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by obayaya(m): 5:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
asha80:
Jos back to the trenches

No thanks to the Change we do not need
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by DanToxicated: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Islam-a-Bad
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by egobetatoday: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
gibsonpally:
This is just the aim of BK - religious warfare, but Nigerians should resist the temptations.

What is the aim of bombing mosque if Boko Haram are muslims?

so u mean they should keep burning churches since thats what they have been sent to do?
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by egobetatoday: 5:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
darkjorse:
All these while that churches were bombed and burnt no Christian youth attack any mosque but now that a mosque was bombed the Muslim youth decided to born churches , for what reason? Islam is really a violent religion. Now what is the difference between the protesters and boko haram

they are one and the same my brother. Boko, ISIS etc are just the assault group of the muslims on the christians. ok who funds them but the muslims?
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by egobetatoday: 5:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
justified19:
still, islam is a peaceful religion. sometimes, I wonder if d hausas av dia own version of islam. I dont understand

are u asking us? boko boys have their role model as prophet mohammed now. ehen abeg remind me how many wars ur prophet go supervise?
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Bgino(m): 5:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinizia:

sadly one of them ba*tards is now the president..
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by omooba969(m): 5:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
iamrealdeji:
Northerners are disgrace to Islam and they're doing nothing but assassinating the prophet's character. Prophet Muhammad said do not force anybody into Islam,give even non-muslims gifts and take care of them like your brothers,prophet said do not discriminate against anyone cos he's non muslim,the prophet's life is so simple,I hope you know how those Arabs in Dubai live, they accommodate everyone,theyre social,educated,they do things right and it doesn't mean they're not practising,prophet Muhammad said "seek knowledge even if the place is as far as China" but these mad,lunatic northerners are the main problems of muslims in Nigeria and Nigeria generally and they have the most wicked,ungodly people,any slight argument,an average northerner would pull out knife and stab,northerners have the highest number of gays in Nigeria and yet they hide under religion,Insulting Islam,Insulting Prophet Muhammad,Insult is what I call this,prophet Muhammad was never an extremist,he was fashionable to the extent that he loved to dress well,oil his hair with olive oil,style it,comb it always,even grow his hair to shoulder length at times,trim it to style at times,unlike these mad Northerners that consider everything as haram,awon werey oshi,ota Olohun,what has christians done wrong to burn churches? When prophet Muhammad they think they're following used to feed christians and give them milk and love to them. Northerners are probably reading Quran upside down or are not even following the words of the Quran and they'll account for everything

Sorry o brother, is it true dat quran is read frm d bck as opposed to d way we all knw dat books r read?

Jes asking. smiley
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by egobetatoday: 5:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
onomeglo:
Haba ,haba haba!even during fasting?if it were bokoharam no wahala,but some muslims retaliating on innocent people and on a God's building,is totally rubbish. Yet they will come and shout that islam is peace ,can u tell us the peace in burning those churches now?

the peace is the actual act of burning the churches. dont tell me u dont understand 'islams peace' yet.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 5:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
donholy28:
and they blame Christians? unbelievable these people are stupid when churches wr bombed every Sunday some years ago did anyone burn mosques...these hoodlums should be caught and dealt with

Islamabad

Foolish set of Nigerians

A:B:O:K:I kill A:B:O:K:I #Godwin

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Walelavender(m): 5:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
Even before the advent of Insurgency in the north,an average brainwashed Islamic faithful will do anything to bring down the roof of a church with the slightest opportunity of a religious crisis. We need a referendum to go our ways . This amalgamation has been the worst that could happen to this nation. why should we continue to pretend? Drifting towards a failed state #God save Nigeria
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
sparkwil:

;;;;;;;;;

May God continually uplift you and your family.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 5:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
egobetatoday:

the peace is the actual act of burning the churches. dont tell me u dont understand 'islams peace' yet.
lol I got ya
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by egobetatoday: 5:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Oricha62:
May Allah save this country

what? are u wishing all nigerians dead? may allah save this country? incase u dont know allah signifies death cos everywhere we hear that name there is blood shed. u cant deny that fact. can u?
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by hamilton62(m): 6:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
donholy28:
and they blame Christians? unbelievable these people are stupid when churches wr bombed every Sunday some years ago did anyone burn mosques...these hoodlums should be caught and dealt with
what does this tell you?
It means that Islam is a VIOLENT religion and an average Muslim is an active or pro-active terrorist...
Prove me wrong when you have this action added on the past table of facts....
Don't worry, God will always visit you guys in same but worst measures... the sword of terrorism can never leave your homes since you embrace it wholeheartedly.
For God is not mocked!
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by DDoubleUps(m): 6:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
IamDino:
The Lord works in mysterious ways...Watch and see how the Lord will bring Boko Haram to its knees.
man the lord is not going to come and bring anybody to there knees, if you know the lord you will know that he gave us the power, wisdom and ability to stop evil and if we as a people do not rise up against evil, the lord is not going to do it for us... to stop boko haram is in our hands and not in that of the lord cause he has already giving us the ability, but the question is this, are we ready to do what is right?
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Super101: 6:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
But this is really funny and silly. Boko Haram, which is a section of Islam bombed mosque, moslems got angry and burnt down churches?

Does it follow at all? What concerns Christians in the attack? Well, only God can reset their mindset
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by limamintruth: 6:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
muhyeenisce:
ba kai de ankali

Dan-daudu kamarka grin
Jakin bayarbe kawai tongue
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Jimohsunday: 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where are the Abokis? Am not seeing their useless comments .

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Spot The Difference Between GEJ And PMB Service Chiefs / Onnoghen: Protest By Lawyers Against Tanko Mohammed (photos) / Hajiya Gambo Sawaba: ‘The Most Jailed Nigerian Female Politician’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.