Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police (51906 Views)

Oshiomhole's Chief-of-staff, Patrick Obahiagbon Stoned By Angry Protesters / Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police / Graphic Photo From The Jos Bomb Blast At Yan-taya Mosque (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
To make matter worst,no Islamic cleric have call for a meeting to fashion a way out to dislodge their followers.Had it been it was Jonathan that was still in power they would have started calling for his resignation. Where is lair mohammed,hell rufai,ango Abdullahi and atiku who said gej's govt was an auto pilot?They have kept quiet.

2 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
it is well

8 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by gibsonpally: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
This is just the aim of BK - religious warfare, but Nigerians should resist the temptations.

What is the aim of bombing mosque if Boko Haram are muslims?

3 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by darkjorse: 1:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
All these while that churches were bombed and burnt no Christian youth attack any mosque but now that a mosque was bombed the Muslim youth decided to born churches , for what reason? Islam is really a violent religion. Now what is the difference between the protesters and boko haram

2 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
gibsonpally:
This is just the aim of BK - religious warfare, but Nigerians should resist the temptations.

What is the aim of bombing mosque if Boko Haram are muslims?

To create fear and confusion.

That is the way terror groups operate...religious or secular.You do not fight to win....you fight to discourage.

2 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by illiad: 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
k
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
bushdoc9919:

Not defending the decision....but human suicide bombs cannot be stopped by checkpoints...only car bombs.(A human bomb need only walk to the site....without passing through a checkpoint...having assembled his bomb at home).

One common thread in all the recent bombings is that they are carried out by walking human bombs.

So...unless you put a metal detector in front of every public building...churches and mosques inclusive...and it has to be some distace from the building....these attacks will continue.

We all have to be security conscious. Checkpoints only will not protect us.
Was it not a car to would drive the terrorist to some distance before he/she could walk to his\her target?She cant walk on foot because the attack was planned miles away.

2 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by coolvitus(m): 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
don't play Dom the zoo need separation simple as that

2 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Bonuwa: 1:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Y r der attacking churches? Der want 2 tell me dat der don't knw whr dia prblm is! God wll continue 2 punish who soever involving in d churches attack, boko must surely visit dem b4 dis wik end in Jesus name amen

1 Like

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by HRich(m): 1:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
The Police in Jos said 42 person died.

NEMA said 44 persons died.

The state government said 18 persons died.

And i ask, who and who brought this report to those who bring it to the pubilic notice?

God may me and my friends never be a Victim of untimily death.

RIP to the dead.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by islandmoon: 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
Buhari removed the soldiers on the road to strengthen the fight against boko haram in Borno, but that has left us porous to more attack back home because the police can not handle anything when it come to terrorism, he made the wrong decision , using us for experiment is not a good decision! we have reported more attack in Jos, Kano and now Kaduna! too Bad!!!!

1 Like

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by HRich(m): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
darkjorse:
All these while that churches were bombed and burnt no Christian youth attack any mosque but now that a mosque was bombed the Muslim youth decided to born churches , for what reason? Islam is really a violent religion. Now what is the difference between the protesters and boko haram
They will still tell you they are FASTING. Azumi.

3 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Ifebazz(m): 1:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
ISLAM the worst thing that befell HUMANITY
Very unlike Seun. I've been expecting him to close all Islam insulting threads, but I think even him in his utmost bias have realised that Islam doesn't actually preach peace.

7 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by hibbayueei(m): 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
why...

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by 989900: 1:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
Looks like our muslim brothers need a new set of scholars, or a new Quran.

How do you justify this?

5 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Olufemiolaolu(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
These hypocrites dey fast ba? or they re on 30 days self inflicted hunger strike? Ignorance is d commander in chief of this bond woman religion.

3 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by ajos145(m): 1:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
What has that got to do with Church? ISLAM; what a religion!

3 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by peedeeasobie(m): 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
muhyeenisce:
Bokoharam is pdp PDP are Bokoharam...quote me and die in accident wey be say na pick dem go de pick ur remnant inside black leather

Sharap there! If you have nothing to say, SHUT UP!

A deadman doesn't die twice!

1 Like

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
otunsman:
Was it not a car to would drive the terrorist to some distance before he/she could walk to his\her target?She can walk on foot because the attack was planned miles away.

Ha....nowadays they don't even need a car.(That's how scary they have become).

Remember the Boston Bombers? They made their bomb using instructions from a website....and then took the bus to the area where they dropped their bombs in innocent looking packages.

Infact....Boko operates with sleeper cells (That's a familiar Al Qaeda, and now ISIL/ISIS tactic). These cells are made up of people who think on their feet. They are autonomous...and they do not need regular instructions from HQ.

All it just takes is for a Boko bomber to enter a bus...travel to the site from another area in Zaria....and on arrival...he sets the bomb off.

And the thing is....before Boko used to use car bombs...but the checkpoints stopped them.Now they use human bombs....which means....we need scanners/metal detectors in front of every public building.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by boujaye: 1:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
If i have to recarnate 50 times, I swear I will never be a moslem

It is never a godly religion. I think whoever founded Islam also have stained hands. undecided

5 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Christianwalase: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
The best solution to all these blood shed is to Divide the country. Give boko haram the territory they desire, give the south-east the country they desire. That means 4 countries will be carved out of Nigeria. Biafra republic, hausa republic, yoruba republic and boko haram bloody republic. Indeed, government is not ominipresent. Only God is!

2 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by CSTR2: 1:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lives have gradually lost meaning in this country. People are already becoming de-sensitized to such disastrous lose of lives. My God.

1 Like

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by okeke00(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
ISLAM the worst thing that befell HUMANITY
including christianity

1 Like

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by chiedu7: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
APC and Buhari don enter this Na the result.
Moslems blame Christians for their violent religion

2 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by frank317: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
cold:

I'd be lying if i said i wasn't expecting something along these lines. Here are more defence mechanism options to choose from..'his ways are not our ways'. 'It's all part of his divine plan' 'you cannot question god' 'god has a purpose for everything' & 'our god is a patient god'.

lol... his God is working in mysterious way while people are dying... Perhaps God is waiting till the bomb hit his head then the mystery will be revealed.

1 Like

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinizia:
Let me get this straight..

An Islamic terrorist, brainwashed to believe that taking other people's lives will guarantee him or a her 77 virgins and a place in paradise, straps himself/herself and bombs his/her fellow Muslims, and like the cowards they are, the irredeemably violent-ingrained average Northerner takes out his frustration on the Christians who did nothing at all to them?

What's wrong with these Northern beasts? Why did Lord Luggard yoked us together with these wild beasts in human skin? What did we do wrong to Lord Luggard?

Mohammad or Allah gets mocked in Denmark and innocent Christians are killed in Nigeria. What kind of people are these? Many Yorubas are Muslims but they are not violent. Why always North? Why can't these people live as one with people with opposite beliefs with them? This is how they killed Victor Moses' parents and rendered him an orphan.

A Christian converts to Muslim, nobody kills anybody, but a Christian who converted to Muslim and got hailed, later re-converted back to Christianity and behold, these animals sought to kill him. Why are we in this country with the Northerners? Why can't we go our separate ways? We are not ONE!!

Every tribe lives as one, except the Hausa-Fulanis who unleash mayhem everywhere they go. What did this Church do to those illiterate vampires? Did the church carry out the bombing? I hate these bàstards!!

Lol! God hates you.
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Earthkumy(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
buhari should resign

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by kristisking(m): 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Now somebody should tell how will the world know peace when people keep practising this kind of religion.Imagin, muslim this, muslim that,are they the only ones practising religion?Those beasts have caused a lot of carnage.God will punish them

5 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by aryzgreat: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Bastard alakubaru nyaash raising, head nacking Muslims.

They are looking for Christians to kill. Imagine the fools that say they are fasting going about burning churches, and in the evening they return to mosque to breakfast. U destroyed somebody's property and u claim to b pious Muslim. God punish all Muslims worldwide and ur useless moreHARMmade piss and shyt be upon him.

Idiats

3 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by sparkleRed(f): 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
muhyeenisce:
Bokoharam is pdp PDP are Bokoharam...quote me and die in accident wey be say na pick dem go de pick ur remnant inside black leather

Stupidity is just all over u, worthless piece of trash undecided

2 Likes

Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
donholy28:
and they blame Christians? unbelievable these people are stupid when churches wr bombed every Sunday some years ago did anyone burn mosques...these hoodlums should be caught and dealt with
still, islam is a peaceful religion. sometimes, I wonder if d hausas av dia own version of islam. I dont understand
Re: Jos Bomb Blasts: Angry Protesters Burn Churches — Police by iamrealdeji(m): 1:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinizia:
Let me get this straight..

An Islamic terrorist, brainwashed to believe that taking other people's lives will guarantee him or a her 77 virgins and a place in paradise, straps himself/herself and bombs his/her fellow Muslims, and like the cowards they are, the irredeemably violent-ingrained average Northerner takes out his frustration on the Christians who did nothing at all to them?

What's wrong with these Northern beasts? Why did Lord Luggard yoked us together with these wild beasts in human skin? What did we do wrong to Lord Luggard?

Mohammad or Allah gets mocked in Denmark and innocent Christians are killed in Nigeria. What kind of people are these? Many Yorubas are Muslims but they are not violent. Why always North? Why can't these people live as one with people with opposite beliefs with them? This is how they killed Victor Moses' parents and rendered him an orphan.

A Christian converts to Muslim, nobody kills anybody, but a Christian who converted to Muslim and got hailed, later re-converted back to Christianity and behold, these animals sought to kill him. Why are we in this country with the Northerners? Why can't we go our separate ways? We are not ONE!!

Every tribe lives as one, except the Hausa-Fulanis who unleash mayhem everywhere they go. What did this Church do to those illiterate vampires? Did the church carry out the bombing? I hate these bàstards!!
Thank you for understanding everything my brother,Northerners are disgrace to Islam and they're doing nothing but assassinating the prophet's character. Prophet Muhammad said do not force anybody into Islam,give even non-muslims gifts and take care of them like your brothers,prophet said do not discriminate against anyone cos he's non muslim,the prophet's life is so simple,I hope you know how those Arabs in Dubai live, they accommodate everyone,theyre social,educated,they do things right and it doesn't mean they're not practising,prophet Muhammad said "seek knowledge even if the place is as far as China" but these mad,lunatic northerners are the main problems of muslims in Nigeria and Nigeria generally and they have the most wicked,ungodly people,any slight argument,an average northerner would pull out knife and stab,northerners have the highest number of gays in Nigeria and yet they hide under religion,Insulting Islam,Insulting Prophet Muhammad,Insult is what I call this,prophet Muhammad was never an extremist,he was fashionable to the extent that he loved to dress well,oil his hair with olive oil,style it,comb it always,even grow his hair to shoulder length at times,trim it to style at times,unlike these mad Northerners that consider everything as haram,awon werey oshi,ota Olohun,what has christians done wrong to burn churches? When prophet Muhammad they think they're following used to feed christians and give them milk and love to them. Northerners are probably reading Quran upside down or are not even following the words of the Quran and they'll account for everything

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Unbundles NNPC Into 7 Units / Senators Who Voted To Legalise Underage Marriage. / Children Of Nigerian Politicians Boarding Presidential Plane

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.