Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,491 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:30 AM

Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality (8725 Views)

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook / Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) / Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2015
firstEVA:
A lot of men desire a threesomee, so imagining two girls making out is a major turn on for them. in essence many men love lesbians. But no sane person male or female want to imagine what two men do in the closet, the thought is nauseating. I personally have nothing against lesbians, cos firstly they don't disgust, secondly they can be easily corrected. Call me a hypocrite, it's your business.

Lesbian alert! The lesbian-cum-feminist supports homosexuality and has she isn't grossed out by it.lipsrsealed

May what befell Sodom and Gomorrah befall you homosexuals.

May you rot and burn in the most fiery part of hades for going against spiritual and biological laws.

Thank God for making you confess.
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by djeezy(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

See ppl with sense

They just want to attack Op for no reason just cuz they cant understand simple English
How r u long time
Just saw ur mention
Yea been good hun. Missed u. I'm now the freshest graduate of law. grin
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

What are u saying, what are we saying undecided
Yes we told them its the same thing homosexuality is d same b it man or woman
Op just referring to why ppl are less concerned about female homos ( lesbians)
So pls what r u tlking about??

N pls pl s dat whole crush nonsense that ur taling so serious was a joke n if i remmebr correctly i said if i was a man .. If i am no ( IF ) doesnt mean thats what i want to do lol
N i said ishilove or dont u get the irony .. Mehn abeg ..

She haff vex oo grin grin.. Calm down biko..
Why will I take it serious? Didn't you see the smiley? Bring your blood down joor sad.

I was only wondering why you where calling the post 'a nice one' undecided undecided, and that was why I quoted classy..

Thought you saw the humor in it lipsrsealed.

And the OP said: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Homosexuality. Does that make any sense?
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Gurgle(f): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
DARKLIGHT:
I'm a straight guy but I will want some people to stop being hypocrites. Lesbianism and homosexuality seems to have one thing in common which is sexual attraction between members of the same sex.

The difference being that lesbianism is also called female homosexuality(sexual attraction[s] between or among women to each other or to one another) whereas homosexuality is sexual attraction[s] between men or among men to each other or to one another. I have spoken to a lot of my friends that are straight. and they seem to be okay with lesbianism. Some even said that they will love to f**k lesbians. But, they find it repulsive for guy and a guy to bleep.

I will prefer if they are to condemn homosexuality, that they should also condemn lesbianism. One is either in a ship or not. I still stand my ground to say gayism is gayism. Whether homosexuality or lesbianism, it is still the same.

Guys, do you tolerate one part of gayism to another or do you condemn them both?

because its a male-led society

and men tend to like lesbianism, so they overlook it

whereas gay men have no chance of being overlooked
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by jaybee3(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

And the OP said: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Homosexuality. Does that make any sense?

Somehow it does ya know if you are to use the physical aspects of the intercourse as the basis for your comparison

Besides, you will hardly hear about lesbians raping young children

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

She haff vex oo grin grin.. Calm down biko..
Why will I take it serious? Didn't you see the smiley? Bring your blood down joor sad.

I was only wondering why you where calling the post 'a nice one' undecided undecided, and that was why I quoted classy..

Thought you saw the humor in it lipsrsealed.

Im not vex oh lie lie cnt be vex at u .. Ave told i like u soo wtever u say i just smile .. I use as medium for anyone else dat wants to attack Op wink
Yes but u know what he means now u dont have to knock his hustle wink
U dey follow missclassy she in a league of her own lol dont follow her oh .. Cuz we know classy understands she just teasing him
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gurgle:

because its a male-led society

and men tend to like lesbianism, so they overlook it

whereas gay men have no chance of being overlooked

U got a point there
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Gurgle(f): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

U git a point there

yeah I don't know why people are abusing you on the thread tho

its a very common and simple phenomenon

even in American films they always use lesbians, just now theyre starting to use gay men

lesbianism is easier for people to swallow than gay men because a lot of people include lesbians in their fantasy
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah I don't know why people are abusing you on the thread tho

its a very common and simple phenomenon

even in American films they always use lesbians, just now theyre starting to use gay men

lesbianism is easier for people to swallow than gay men because a lot of people include lesbians in their fantasy

Nobody abuse me ohh lol ishi forbids it lols

Yh its true .. Even in western countries no one talks if they see two chic if nah man .. See fight ..
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Im not vex oh lie lie cnt be vex at u .. Ave told i like u soo wtever u say i just smile .. I use as medium for anyone else dat wants to attack Op wink
Yes but u know what he means now u dont have to knock his hustle wink
U dey follow missclassy she in a league of her own lol dont follow her oh .. Cuz we know classy understands she just teasing him
Hehehehe @ liking me..
I'm all over the moon cheesy cheesy..

Follow Classy kwa shocked shocked? I come NL alone oo.. I was only trying to point out his mistake, and it doesn't hurt to rephrase or edit.

jaybee3:

Somehow it does ya know if you are to use the physical aspects of the intercourse as the basis for your comparison
Jay, I meant something else, not comparing both.
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 12:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sleekyshuga:

Hehehehe @ liking me..
I'm all over the moon cheesy cheesy..

Follow Classy kwa shocked shocked? I come NL alone oo.. I was only trying to point out his mistake, and it doesn't hurt to rephrase or edit.

Jay, I meant something else, not comparing both.

Yh i think his changed it .. N apologised too smiley
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by MrsChima(f): 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
jaybee3:

So you are saying gay men are paedophiles? I know you support dykes so you can build a harem.
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Sleekyshuga(f): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

Yh i think his changed it .. N apologised too smiley
And that ends the case wink.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by sinizia: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Lesbian alert! The lesbian-cum-feminist supports homosexuality and has she isn't grossed out by it.lipsrsealed

May what befell Sodom and Gomorrah befall you homosexuals.

May you rot and burn in the most fiery part of hades for going against spiritual and biological laws.

Thank God for making you confess.

You've a serious problem. gringringringrin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by queensmith: 12:42pm On Jul 07, 2015
For me it's the opposite. I can't take lesbians seriously!! No matter how hard I try. Two women to me is a sexual experiment!

Two women dating is just bizarre. They need dkk in their life!

Two men however . . . . .they need Jesus! Even after there's no redemption grin grin
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by TheSonOfMark(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinizia:

You've a serious problem. gringringringrin

That girl and I have a history that dates back to 3 months ago. We attack and counter-attack each other's posts. I don't think it would end soon.grin
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by sinizia: 1:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That girl and I have a history that dates back to 3 months ago. We attack and counter-attack each other's posts. I don't think it would end soon.grin

LOL. I know about you two, that's why i found it funny. grin
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
why would one person have so many shares, whats that all about, is there a way that is manipulated? undecided
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by sandrannna(f): 2:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
misssclassy:

Well, the topic and his ability not to understand the concepts he is trying to discuss on, defeats his main point and general purpose of the thread.

u just want to disgrace d guy. U do as if u r MISS KNOW ALL. U will nvr agree with another's opinion, urs is d authentic.

Ugly girl.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 07, 2015
sandrannna:

u just want to disgrace d guy. U do as if u r MISS KNOW ALL. U will nvr agree with another's opinion, urs is d authentic.

Ugly girl.

Haven't I warned you to stay away from my mention except you have something sensible to say?
Or, can't you comprehend written sentences?
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by sandrannna(f): 3:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
misssclassy:

Haven't I warned you to stay away from my mention except you have something sensible to say?
Or, can't you comprehend written sentences?

Until u upload ur ugly picture b4 I stop mentioning u, I.diot girl. ITK I.diot. .she will be writing rubbish english, she thinks life is all about writing big english on nairaland.

She don't have a life outside nairaland. non virgin troll.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

I like the way you always sneak away whenever it comes to firsteva, grin
The deluded slayer has realised that water don pass garri cheesy
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Bitch, you have been exposed as a lesbian just like Chiam55. I have cached it and posted this link.grin

You admit to being sympathetic to homosexuality just like she did and even stating that she kisses her girlfriends.

What's more, you both are feminists which is the perfect alibi for lesbians. Vindicated I am.

Once again, God punish all you homosexuals and those sympathetic to their cause. You'd all die slowly and painfully.
and so? What is there to expose, I have never had any problem with lesbians, you can only expose a secret, it's no secret. Those who follow my posts can attest to it. If chiam or whatever kisses girls, it's her problem, it doesnt irritate me, but you irritate me

My aim is to keep exposing and humiliating you as an ass fagggot, you pretend because you know how you are hated.

Gayass bastard, what happend to your big big grammer, you have shelved it aside like I warnedgrin. The fear of firsteva is the beginning of wisdom.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 5:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Inferiority complex? You are even threatened by the number of shares on a post?grin

Damn! Your simpleton-esque nature is more chronic than I presumed at first.
threatened? I found it unusual thats all.
How is studies?
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Our gay 36 year old undergraduate is on Nairaland 247, when do you study? And how will you graduate when you don't study undecided. I'm referring to you thesonofmark
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

That's akin to opining that homosexuality doesn't iritate you and you are at ease with the ensuing perversion.

Which leads to this inquiry: Dykè, how many times were you carnally molested for it to skew your copulating inclinations that you negate the natural order of inter-gender relationships to seek out the members of your gender?

What prompted your misandry? Was it 'cause you were ditched after several abortions? For eventuall being barren?

You keep reiterating that you do not any andro-humanoid in you life because you are already the man in another lesbian's life.grin

You keep referring to other women as "dear", "my love" and "sweatheart" (I have proof) which depicts your retro-cranially, skewed halfwit disposition.

FirstEva, cease sharing women with us. Let the women go around. grin
you have proof and you lift a post from somone else, you are sick I swear. The embolden is funny, lol. Share women with you! Do you have any relationship with women? Apart from the fact that you were born of a woman what else is there? Do you know what it is to be with a woman? Have you ever felt any sexual attraction to women? Since you attained puberty over 20 years ago has your gay dìck had an erection at the sight of a woman? You and I know that the answer to these questions is No. So stop fooling yourself, you can tell it to those who have no idea what you are, definitely not me.

No straight man will write "cease sharing women with us" he would negotiate having both girls. U keep exposing yourself gay boy man

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Drugs Can I Take To Me Boost My Sexual Performance / Who Fine Pass: S.H.S Ghana Girls Vs S.H.S Nigeria Girls? / 5 Reasons Why Men Patronize Prostitutes.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.