Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,672 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:49 AM

Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality (9025 Views)

Lesbianism Alert: 2 Ladies Openly Professed Love To Each Other On Facebook / Is Lesbianism On The Increase In Nigeria? (pics Included) / Which Is More Tolerable In A Relationship; Body Odour Or Mouth Odour (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by faith551(m): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
First off's, op didn't put down his point well, but I must say ladies tend to be closer to themselves that guys are to themselves, and that's the sole reason it doesn't really seem much different to us.
I have seen straight girls kiss before, call themselves pet names and so on, but the first thought that goes to your mind when guys do something as little as holding hands is homosexuality.
Now that doesn't change the fact that this stuffs won't do us any good, let's call a spade a spade
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
Hello, I have gotten a lot of reasons which seems probable but not permissible. Please, do any one know how to edit a caption? I noticed that mistake from the outset, but I have had difficulty trying to edit it.
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 10:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
During my University days, there were these ladies that lived in the same hostel where I lived. They happen to squeeze one another's breasts and butts in the public without minding what people think of them. Other ladies will see such acts and these other ladies will laugh over it as if it doesn't matter. One even owned up to me that why lesbians can be condoned more than male homosexuals is because most lesbians can be bisexuals, whereas most male homosexuals are not bisexuals. What do you think?
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 6:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
faith551:
First off's, op didn't put down his point well, but I must say ladies tend to be closer to themselves that guys are to themselves, and that's the sole reason it doesn't really seem much different to us.
I have seen straight girls kiss before, call themselves pet names and so on, but the first thought that goes to your mind when guys do something as little as holding hands is homosexuality.
Now that doesn't change the fact that this stuffs won't do us any good, let's call a spade a spade

Faith, I was unequivocally clear with my post; besides, my caption that was not explicit. Lesbianism is gradually becoming a culture in Nigeria. A particular lady openly told me that 20% of women that are married were once a lesbian. In her quote, "Darklight, lesbianism is malleable and male homosexuality is rigid."
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by MrCork: 7:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
DARKLIGHT:
I'm a straight guy but I will want some people to stop being hypocrites. Lesbianism and homosexuality seems to have one thing in common which is sexual attraction between members of the same sex.

The difference being that lesbianism is also called female homosexuality(sexual attraction[s] between or among women to each other or to one another) whereas homosexuality is sexual attraction[s] between men or among men to each other or to one another. I have spoken to a lot of my friends that are straight. and they seem to be okay with lesbianism. Some even said that they will love to f**k lesbians. But, they find it repulsive for guy and a guy to bleep.

I will prefer if they are to condemn homosexuality, that they should also condemn lesbianism. One is either in a ship or not. I still stand my ground to say gayism is gayism. Whether homosexuality or lesbianism, it is still the same.

Guys, do you tolerate one part of gayism to another or do you condemn them both?

....IS IT ROCKET SCIENCE??......we prefa lessbsianss coz they have puuuny & booobsi we can play wit gademmmmit!! undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 7:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

....IS IT ROCKET SCIENCE??......we prefa lessbsianss coz they have puuuny & booobsi we can play wit gademmmmit!! undecided

grin grin grin Mr Cork, most guys like to f**k lesbians, but should we pretend that lesbianism is not female homosexuality and that is still the same thing as male homosexuality?
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by MrCork: 8:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
DARKLIGHT:

grin grin grin Mr Cork, most guys like to f**k lesbians, but should we pretend that lesbianism is not female homosexuality and that is still the same thing as male homosexuality?

...homo?...thoise faggrrots??...bro its all about the pu555y and its all about the lesssssbians...WE LOVE LESSSBIANS!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

...homo?...thoise faggrrots??...bro its all about the pu555y and its all about the lesssssbians...WE LOVE LESSSBIANS!!!! angry

Boss, I think soon, lesbianism will be accepted as a culture in our society. The reason being that society doesn't frown at it as they frown at male homosexuality.
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by MrCork: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
DARKLIGHT:

Boss, I think soon, lesbianism will be accepted as a culture in our society. The reason being that society doesn't frown at it as they frown at male homosexuality.

...bro I have two leeesbians friends in Pekam, Mariam (Nigerian) & Voreta (Black girl from France)...ma favourite part is when I go over to ther Bunk & watch them kiss....dyammm I love that kinda $hit!! (REAL TALK) cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
MrCork:

...bro I have two leeesbians friends in Pekam, Mariam (Nigerian) & Voreta (Black girl from France)...ma favourite part is when I go over to ther Bunk & watch them kiss....dyammm I love that kinda $hit!! (REAL TALK) cheesy

Mr Cork, are you saying that lesbians shouldn't be reprimanded as male homosexuals are being reprimanded?
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by MrCork: 8:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
DARKLIGHT:

Mr Cork, are you saying that lesbians shouldn't be reprimanded as male homosexuals are being reprimanded?

....bro ..all men love lesssbian females and wud love to jumb in between,...me too. cheesy

...but as for gay guys...what they need is Kerosine + petrol + tyres + iodine + insect spray + horse whip poured on ther body and .....lights out!!!!
angry

4 Likes

Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 09, 2015
MrCork:

....bro ..all men love lesssbian females and wud love to jumb in between,...me too. cheesy

...but as for gay guys...what they need is Kerosine + petrol + tyres + iodine + insect spray + horse whip poured on ther body and .....lights out!!!!
angry
grin

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 09, 2015
firstEVA:
grin

FirstEva, do you think lesbians should be tolerated because some lesbians can also be bisexuals?
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 12:19am On Jul 09, 2015
DARKLIGHT:

FirstEva, do you think lesbians should be tolerated because some lesbians can also be bisexuals?
there are also bisexual men, so it has nothing to do with being bisexual. Even though lesbianism is tolerated, it shouldn't be encouraged, the union of woman to woman is as sterile as man to man, they both are a threat to human existence and condemned by our holy books.

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 09, 2015
firstEVA:
there are also bisexual men, so it has nothing to do with being bisexual. Even though lesbianism is tolerated, it shouldn't be encouraged, the union of woman to woman is as sterile as man to man, they both are a threat to human existence and are both condemned in our holy books.

I like the bolded part. Nice one!

1 Like

Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by Buikechukwu35(m): 5:31am On Jul 11, 2016
Both are same but the most annoying is that of a gay.
When God want to destroy sodomy and Go he annoyance was that male were sleeping with them self
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by cbravo(m): 7:29pm On Apr 06, 2017
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by cbravo3: 5:28am On Apr 07, 2017
Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by imagefixer: 6:06am On Apr 07, 2017
For your erotic adventure we have dildos and vibrators to meet your needs call 08177159450 to place your order

Re: Why Is Lesbianism Tolerable Than Male Homosexuality by imagefixer: 6:12am On Apr 07, 2017
More pics

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See The Dirty Things This Shameless Lady Is Doing With Her Younger Brother / I've Had Sex With 13 Different Girls This Year And I Didn't Spend A Dime. / See How Naija Girl's Are Presenting Themselves On Instagram For Likes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.