Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,958 members, 7,817,814 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 PM

Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions - Jobs/Vacancies (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions (22170 Views)

Arik Air Call Centre Agent Recruitment / Lorache Consulting Is Recruiting For Graduate Trainee / 2016 Call Centre Agent Recruitment (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by huthority01(m): 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
tendernexx:

Its probably just you.
This na scam.
Not scam...........
Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by uzo200(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
end time
Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by buoye1(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ok...
Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by obstead200(m): 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
[size=15pt]just a big scam to obtain personal details of a lot of pple. how can a recruiting agency that large use a gmail account?[/size]
Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by Surejobsng(m): 12:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
hola106:
can I use awaiting result to apply more info B.art in history nd diplomatic studies respond
No harm in trial my dear Apply
Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by olanje: 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
2000 This scammer. Will be like "I'm generating traffic for my Site/Blogg"... #Ndiara Lubbish!
Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by kwenu: 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
a great company like laroche has no website,
a great company like laroche still use free email account and not a paid one

they have money to pay over 2000 workers and yet they cant allow people apply through thier website, or own an email account that is been paid for,

this is scam

1 Like

Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by hola106(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
Surejobsng:
No harm in trial my dear Apply
ok tanks bro
Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by mirage(m): 12:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
i don't think is a scam, i perceive the agency is recruiting for Ison the company that is taking over MTN call center.
Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by solaugo1: 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
For your next recruitment aptitude test...

Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by AUSVINS(m): 12:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
obstead200:
[size=15pt]just a big scam to obtain personal details of a lot of pple. how can a recruiting agency that large use a gmail account?[/size]
Bless you my brother.My thought exactly.
Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by akejujoe(f): 12:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Its nt a scam. They re recruiting for ison bpo the company taking over MTN call centres. U guys can apply if you re ready to work for Indian slave drivers.
Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by Lokooneone(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Good luck to those that will apply.
Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by charlezok(m): 1:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
Surejobsng:

Source
w

MTN closing all its call center in Lagos to open other locations and laying off over 4,500 graduate call center agents to replace them with 2000 OND holders so that they can pay them peanuts.

From August 1st, 4,500 graduates from MTN call centers will be thrown out of job and be replaced with OND holders. That's one of the CHANGE Nigeria is tolerating. Can they try this in South Africa or even Ghana?

I pity my nation Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by kayswag100(m): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
solaugo1:
For your next recruitment aptitude test...

Spot on!! U could tell those interested to do so ASAP

Thank me later!
Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by hamzyluv(m): 2:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
charlezok:
w

MTN closing all its call center in Lagos to open other locations and laying off over 4,500 graduate call center agents to replace them with 2000 OND holders so that they can pay them peanuts.

From August 1st, 4,500 graduates from MTN call centers will be thrown out of job and be replaced with OND holders. That's one of the CHANGE Nigeria is tolerating. Can they try this in South Africa or even Ghana?

Na human being reason like this /?
Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by PStacks(m): 2:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin
ineco:
SOME PPL GO COLLECT 25K AS SALARY THIS TIME AROUND
grin
ineco:

grin grin Broda, No be small matter oo! Na the condition of the country oo!
Na condition make crayfish bend.

grin grin Naija we hail thee grin
Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by PStacks(m): 2:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
ineco:

This is the most realistic comedy I read in a long while, funny But true

grin grin

Sad reality.

State of our Nation..

Nigeria Needs National Restitution.

Nigerians need such a Day when Everybody would sit down and ask ourselves.. Which way?

This country needs to be purged.

This country needs cleansing.

This country is at the brink.

Indeed, I remember the words of the Veteran US Soldier, Sergent Don "War Daddy" Collier..

"Ideals always seems peaceful, But History is Violent"

The Bible further states "Right from the time of John the Baptist, the kingdom of heaven suffereth Violence, and only the violent take it by force"

Nigeria reminds me of such kingdom..

To be candid, most sociologist or any properly breed societal Engineer would tell you the very foundation of this country is faulty.

A Nation divided against herself can never stand.

Its such a pity!
Graduates earn 25K per month and facing so much hassle

The Youth should organise themselves and revolt.

1 Like

Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by rman: 2:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
charlezok:
w

MTN is not laying off anybody...stop misinforming the public.

The call centers have been outsourced before now. New owners are taking over from the old company and all former agents will be absorbed and many more will be recruited to join.
Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by asscb(f): 2:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
I know my level wink
Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by Ambi25: 4:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
let me share this with mercy
Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by queenex(f): 5:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
charlezok:
w

source.....
Re: Call Centre Agent Recruitment At Lorache Consulting-2000 positions by adeoluakin: 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
charlezok:
w

While it might be easy to sit in a chair and write whatever we think in our minds. I believe it is better to apply some logic before we begin to rant. Some months back MTN categorically stated (https://www.nairaland.com/2327970/mtn-nigeria-statement-alleged-plan#33951822) they have no plans to lay off staff as you have claimed and the call centers have always been outsourced but it's the outsourcing company that is changing . I want to assume that it is this change in outsourcing outfit that makes you think they will sack people but I disagree.

Like you, I had thought how can they do this to thousands of Nigerians but I realised, they CANNOT afford to lose that many staff as the new outsourced company definitely has a huge task of serving customers and can't do that by laying off the current ones. I'm sure standards/kpis are set to ensure their is no glitch ( in fact left to me, the call reps were never enough to serve Nigerians) so why would they sack just to replace them with OND holders.

Abeg jaiye ori e jare

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Employees Go Through In The Hands Of Some Employers In Nigeria / 10 Things You Didn’t Know You Can Claim On Your Resume / Npower: Physical Verification To Commence On The 10th September

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.