Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,170 members, 7,815,094 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead (41257 Views)

Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Just In: Bomb Blast At Biometric Screening Centre, Zaria, Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Ayameze2015(m): 12:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
bakjal:

If I knew den our security issues are solved.
Wat I do know is dat they are vry far from being Muslims.
this your answer is still not convincing because boko is in same lane as isis,alshabab e.t.c and they all claim to be fighting for your religion. So please come up with a good answer that is convincing.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by tomakint: 12:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where are the Gbawes, ilugunboys, berems, Prof_Corruptions, raumdeuters, scatterbosses, obiagelis, rawanis, and other demented, blind bartimeauses of this world when you need them most? This is the 'Change' you low-lifers keep chanting like you know tomorrow undecided now who is laughing now......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by mrnuur(m): 12:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
#PrayForNigeria
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Ayameze2015(m): 12:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
Caseless:
don't you think those that benefited from the checkpoint are behind all this? So they did in Kano so they could stay on the road forever.
that what Buharimaniacs keep saying

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by sweatlana: 12:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
The truth of the matters is if GEJ was still in power a good number of those who lost their lives in recent times will still be alive.

GEJ was actually winning the the war against Boko Haram

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ayameze2015:
your idiotic personality make's one to ponder if God actually create us equal
I regret insulting you.. Kindly fogive me
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by bakjal(m): 12:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ayameze2015:
this your answer is still not convincing because boko is in same lane as isis,alshabab e.t.c and they all claim to be fighting for your religion. So please come up with a good answer that is convincing.
Oya explain dis.
How can u say u are a Muslim fighting western education wen d ppl u kill are 90% Muslims?
How can u say u are a Muslim fighting western education wen d ppl u kill are mostly illiterates?
How can u say u are a Muslim wen more dan 80% of ur attacks are on d mosque?
How many education institutions have been attacked by bokoharam and where?

Pls and pls not everyone is blinded by religious discrimination.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by mobi5592: 12:48pm On Jul 07, 2015
kunlesufyan:

Bros the fact that they are bombing during the fasting should tell you this isn't an Islamic thing,its not in any way religious biko ...the way people think self ...

Well you're wrong.....since the inception of terrorism, record has it that terror activities peaks during fasting.
I personally think theremust be something about the ramadan devotion that incites violents. Dontjust bash me or take my words for it, google and see for yourself.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by darkjorse: 12:51pm On Jul 07, 2015
Shey the Daura President ordered the removal of military check points so that they will gain easy access to anywhere in Nigeria. I don't blame anybody but that senile old man called Buhari. Nigeria has no president

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Paschal55(m): 12:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sai BUHARI,SAI BABA,...
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Ayameze2015(m): 1:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Infohelp:

I regret insulting you.. Kindly fogive me
i have forgiven you, go and sin no more
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by zionzoe(m): 1:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Pls speak 4 ur self...........Don't forget dat we now know dat killing durig Ramadan is one way to ur so called Aljana! I think islam needs to be re-evaluated......so much bood shed in the name of ..............fill in d blank urself.
bakjal:

please. dis has nothing. to do wit Islam.
they are not. Muslims in anyway by there actions.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by mrajims(m): 1:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
asumo12:
sad angry angry

whoever is behind this BH may he/she never know peace!

AMEEN!

God Bless Nigeria
God bless Nigerians

cry cry cry
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Ayameze2015(m): 1:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
bakjal:

Oya explain dis.
How can u say u are a Muslim fighting western education wen d ppl u kill are 90% Muslims?
How can u say u are a Muslim fighting western education wen d ppl u kill are mostly illiterates?

hey bh kills both illiterate's and literate's as long as they keep attacking without discrimanting, northeast is madeup of multi-ethnic and religious groups and muslim's can't be the 80% christian's are almost at the recieving end, have you forgoten that bh initially concentrated their offensive on church suicide bombing before turning against mosque's? As for the educational institutions they attacked were numerous. Mind you i live in adamawa state

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by sainty2k3(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
vimi:
Just weeks after military check-points were completely removed. undecided

#BringBackOurCheckPoints
But he reversed that decision almost immediately at the next meeting he had with the governors
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by sainty2k3(m): 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
vimi:
Just weeks after military check-points were completely removed. undecided

#BringBackOurCheckPoints
But he reversed that disiin almost immediately at the next meeting he had with the governors
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
sainty2k3:

But he reversed that decision almost immediately at the next meeting he had with the governors
What decision sir undecided

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by mrajims(m): 1:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dragonking:
ISLAM!!!

I guess they are killing for allah and Mohammed
NO man u are wrong, they are killing for their master the devil

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by bakjal(m): 1:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ayameze2015:
hey bh kills both illiterate's and literate's as long as they keep attacking without discrimanting, northeast is madeup of multi-ethnic and religious groups and muslim's can't be the 80% christian's are almost at the recieving end, have you forgoten that bh initially concentrated their offensive on church suicide bombing before turning against mosque's? As for the educational institutions they attacked were numerous. Mind you i live in adamawa state
Plsssss would u stop liein to urself.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Litmus: 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
RIP

Biometrics - not a good development for criminals, so not a surprising place for terrorists to target.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by virus04(m): 1:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
Iamoilprince:

God bless u sir.

my post was simply to alert ppl to be more careful. if u read different meaning to it, fine.

ok.. Tank u.. But u be boko haram.. Coz i dey abj..
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by ProfessorPeter(m): 1:46pm On Jul 07, 2015
bakjal:

Oya explain dis.

They are not Muslims. They are Christians who keep slaughtering Muslims with the slogan Allah akbar. Good Muslim do kill and yet Sunni kills shia, shia kills Izala, the first Islamic war that was fought after the death of Muhammad was fought by Christians against Christian. Keep deceiving yourself

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Osakah24(m): 2:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
emerich:
My God my dad just called to inform me, over 300 dead, what's this country turning! Prophets of doom predicting Kaduna State to be next, are U now happy. God! RIP to the dead, details soon, rushing to ABUTH to donate a pint of blood to the survivors. It's well my dear country.
If nairalanders can predict kaduna state to be next and it happens what are we wasting money on DSS and other security parastatals

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Osakah24(m): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
ABUJA IS COVERED WITH THE BLOOD OF JESUS. THEY WONT SEE US.OUR AIR WILL SUFFOCATE THEM IF THEY THINK AM.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
sauceny:
Does it mean the president Gen Muhammadu Buhari is just occupying aso rock & drinking Fura De Nunu,with his legs crossed on a mat or something.....Jonathan should at least come to his aide by sharing ideas,on how he was able to minimize the attacks.

One of the wrong doing of Buhari was "dismantling" of the military road blocks in the north
I tot Jonathan is Clueless?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Unclerukus: 2:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
RichDad1:
Not again. cry cry cry cry cry cry
But why is PDP trying so hard to destabilize PMB's regime by resorting to all this underhand tactics? Is this to validate their statement that Nigerians will soon beg them to return?
RIP to the Dead.
quit being a folly.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Shine1177: 2:47pm On Jul 07, 2015
czar001:

we all know these people are just bloodthirsty! If they are killing for Allah and Mohammed like you claim, is the mosque the right place for them to attack?
They are tired of attacking the Church. The Muslim clerks never condemned them back then because the evil did not affect their interest but the church prayed to God.

When they killed the Jews, I speak not because I am not a Jew.
When they killed the Germans. i speak not because I am not a German.
When they killed the Irish. I speak not because I am not an Irish.
When they came for me. There was nobody to speak for me because they are all dead.

The wise saying teaches us to never harbour evil.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Pllease, somebody on this thread said Abuja is the next. DSS take note.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by limamintruth: 2:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
bakjal:

Oya explain dis.

Muslims have been killing themselves since time immemorial. So stop acting like you are ignorant of this notorious fact mister.

Or are the sunnis & shias killing one another in yemen non-muslims too?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by bacczy(m): 3:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
it'll be in the best of our interest if we all shun this religious and triblistic stuffs as our brothers and sisters are killed almost on a daily basis.....I'm a student in ABU Zaria. as i was rushing to meet up with my 10 am lectures, upon approching the school gate (North gate) as we usually call it,i realise an unsual hold up with some people crying, I'm tempted to ask what's wrong not untill i saw 3 hilux and ambulance with corpses and other victims heading towards ABUTH shika. what we need now is prayers especially as we enter the last phase of Ramadan. may Allah SWT expose whosoever has hands in all this bombings.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by czar001(m): 3:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
Shine1177:

They are tired of attacking the Church. The Muslim clerks never condemned them back then because the evil did not affect their interest but the church prayed to God.

When they killed the Jews, I speak not because I am not a Jew.
When they killed the Germans. i speak not because I am not a German.
When they killed the Irish. I speak not because I am not an Irish.
When they came for me. There was nobody to speak for me because they are all dead.

The wise saying teaches us to never harbour evil.

`````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
Pllease, somebody on this thread said Abuja is the next. DSS take note.

we all need to be open minded and see beyond religion! The true fact is that mist of this inhumane acts are mostly motivated due to poverty and laziness on the part of some!
i mean check out wealthy Muslim nations that are even more dedicated to Islam, they don't go around killing themselves. Look at Dubai, Saudi Arabia etc they don't even attack non Muslims over there talk less of fellow Muslims! yet we still attribute Boko haram activities with religion! if that's the way of Islam why are we Muslims in southwest not slaughtering each other or non Muslims? This is not a religious fight anymore although its undeniable they hide under the umbrella of religion! its more than that!
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Shine1177: 4:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
czar001:

we all need to be open minded and see beyond religion! The true fact is that mist of this inhumane acts are mostly motivated due to poverty and laziness on the part of some!
i mean check out wealthy Muslim nations that are even more dedicated to Islam, they don't go around killing themselves. Look at Dubai, Saudi Arabia etc they don't even attack non Muslims over there talk less of fellow Muslims! yet we still attribute Boko haram activities with religion! if that's the way of Islam why are we Muslims in southwest not slaughtering each other or non Muslims? This is not a religious fight anymore although its undeniable they hide under the umbrella of religion! its more than that!

Brother, it started as a religious war (JIHAD) and it would have been killed at that point but the people that suppose to do it felt less concern. They play politics with it also. In 1999 when Yerima started his political Shariah Law in Zamfara State despite the fact that Shariah Law has been in existence in the North before then, many hailed him and most of the Northern governors copied his style. OBJ said, it was a political shariah that will die a natural death but alas he was wrong. The jobless latch on to it and we have a national demon in our hands now.

The reason the Arabia countries and the South West Muslims don't kill is because their leaders teach and impress on their mind against it but it is not like that in the Northern part of Nigeria. Their leaders encourage them for selfish reasons. If you remember, Senator Musa Kwankwaso told Nigerians after the election that they use the Almajiris to vote out GEJ. No good leader will say such things if not that he encourage the breading of these canon in terrorists hands. I don't think joblessness and poverty is the cause because it's not peculiar to the North alone but evil indoctrination of their youth.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by bongolistik(m): 4:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:
shocked

This is looking very suspicious. Someone once said that PDP is boko Haram and it never looked more true than Now.

RIP to the dead. cry
But during PDP time there were also series of bomb blasts. so it in not really right to reason in that direction for now

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing / Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) / Obasanjo And Atiku Pictured Together Laughing And Playing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.