Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:32 AM

Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead (41251 Views)

Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Just In: Bomb Blast At Biometric Screening Centre, Zaria, Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ayameze2015:
i just feel like abusing you for this your post, but you are a fool. Thank you
Y didn't you? Bastard son of a thousand fathers
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Ayameze2015(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
ibisko04:
The process of fighting boko haram must be renewed.
The people behind boko haram actions have changed gear, government must also change tactics.
Anywhere you want to have ten people and above must have a serious security check to frisk individuals before the gathered to becomes crowd.
As for the frequently stages attack on Bornu , Adamawa and Yobe States, our military must be equipped with the latest version of military gadgets and Morales of personnel's boosted to the highest level to prepare for the battles.
informative!
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Iamoilprince:

nigerians...see ur mentality. i jst listed possible attack states so ppl dere can be more careful.

I forgive u for ur statement and insult.

Nothing like possible attck states. Life and death is in the power of the tongue.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by ProfessorPeter(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
sauceny:
Does it mean the president Gen Muhammadu Buhari is just occupying aso rock & drinking Fura De Nunu,with his legs crossed on a mat or something.....Jonathan should at least come to his aide by sharing ideas,on how he was able to minimize the attacks.

One of the wrong doing of Buhari was "dismantling" of the military road blocks in the north
He is fasting.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Iamoilprince:

nigerians...see ur mentality. i jst listed possible attack states so ppl dere can be more careful.

I forgive u for ur statement and insult.

Nothing like possible attck states. Life and death is in the power of the tongue. Anyway sori for the insult.. I gat peeps in minna
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by ekefre4(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ayameze2015:
na u dash am brain before? D ode no get sense atall
Lmao...u harsh o
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by TeamSimple(m): 12:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mogidi:
We are winning the war: says Buhari

Buhari is winning the war against Nigeria?
Meanwhile the offensive against boko haram stopped since May 29th, release of 182 boko fighters on-going, Buhari will win this war, no doubt.
Its now obvious why Buhari removed the road blocks, it was impeding the movement of his boys.
Am confused,but what does he intend to gain from the increasing bomb blast daily? His now the president or is there any other post above being the president? Just asking
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Ayameze2015(m): 12:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
Infohelp:

your idiotic personality make's one to ponder if God actually create us equal
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Ayameze2015(m): 12:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
Infohelp:

you are a fool deal with it
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by TeamSimple(m): 12:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
Dragonking:
ISLAM!!!

I guess they are killing for allah and Mohammed
The same way the Aryan nation and antibalakas killed the muslims for christ and his god.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by ajepako(f): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
leepest:
What about Sokoto?? Niger?? Taraba? Jigawa? Bauchi? Benue?? You need to know more about d 36 states

Guy! I didnt limit my comments to Boko Haram attacks but also fulani attacks

And all these states have been attacked by either Boko haram or Fulani herdsmen at one point or the other

Except KATSINA and i mean only KATSINA..

Check your facts, no offense..
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by ajepako(f): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
leepest:
What about Sokoto?? Niger?? Taraba? Jigawa? Bauchi? Benue?? You need to know more about d 36 states

Guy! I didnt limit my comments to Boko Haram attacks but also fulani attacks

And all these states have been attacked by either Boko haram or Fulani herdsmen at one point or the other

Except KATSINA and i mean only KATSINA..

Check your facts, no offense..

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Chidoks(f): 12:10pm On Jul 07, 2015
Xetima:
Please, where is Femi Adesina? Where is Lai Muhammed? Where are all those who called Jonathan names? Your Buhari is dead silent on the daily sacrifice of his fellow human being.
Where is Bakare?
Where is OBJ?
Where is Oby Ezekwesili?
Where is Dele Momodu?
Where are the wicked people who conspired to put us in this mess?

Woe betide all those who brought this pain on Nigerians. Which investors would come into a country like this? You foist an old liability on Nigeria for your selfish reasons, I hope you are now proud to part of those who "brought this EVIL change".

double amen..yes where is Tunde Bakare that gathered his church members and sang "up up Jeses down down Jonathan ". as if the holy church of God was a campaign arena..he put the name of the lord in vain,insulted a ruler,and defiled the house of God!where is he??

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 12:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Lilimax:

Read your Bible pray everyday... smiley

Choi! She does not even know what passage of the scripture where to buttress her claim!

U see, i always knew that Winners Chapel members are nothing but a bunch of gullible yoruba bishop oyedepo loving sycophants who do nothing but go to their sanctuary to hear "Prophetic declarations" that will make them rich which they never end up to be. Common bible passage, you dey sing poem wey dem teach us for sunday school when we day small.

See pictures of an impoverished member i took at your so-called Goshen headquarters Abuja. The polo is even that of Shiloh in 2011 and this photo was taken in 2014.

Siddon there make dem dey brainwash you.

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Ayameze2015(m): 12:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
ekefre4:
Lmao...u harsh o
some people iQ is as low as a mosquito own
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by KnowAll(m): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
The bombing might be a blessing in disguise as El- Rufai has been looking 4 way to reduce d work force in Kaduna. grin
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by ajepako(f): 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Sijo01:

Like seriously?

Or Bauchi..
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Ayameze2015(m): 12:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
lawanson44:

Choi! She does not even know what passage of the scripture where to buttress her claim!

U see, i always knew that Winners Chapel members are nothing but a bunch of gullible yoruba bishop oyedepo loving sycophants who do nothing but go to their sanctuary to hear "Prophetic declarations" that will make them rich which they never end up to be. Common bible passage, you dey sing poem wey dem teach us for sunday school when we day small.

See pictures of an impoverished member i took at your so-called Goshen headquarters Abuja. The polo is even that of Shiloh in 2011 and this photo was taken in 2014.

Siddon there make dem dey brainwash you.
you made me laugh
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Lollypee(m): 12:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
sonnyudoh:
Wats all this am tired of Nigeria am moving to Abuja
B/c Abuja is the capital of Ghana grin
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Ayameze2015(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
ajepako:

Or Bauchi..
or Bauchi wetin?
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Legitbaba(m): 12:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:
shocked

This is looking very suspicious. Someone once said that PDP is boko Haram and it never looked more true than Now.

RIP to the dead. cry
can u explain more?? pls

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by otokx(m): 12:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
Speechless
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Billygee2u: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
sauceny:
Does it mean the president Gen Muhammadu Buhari is just occupying aso rock & drinking Fura De Nunu,with his legs crossed on a mat or something.....Jonathan should at least come to his aide by sharing ideas,on how he was able to minimize the attacks.

One of the wrong doing of Buhari was "dismantling" of the military road blocks in the north
the old Baba,certificateless have lost his senses

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by maum: 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
I think it's very pathetic that some persons are trying to justify the fact that they voted someone they're beginning to doubt, on an opposition party.
Gob please bless Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by bakjal(m): 12:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ayameze2015:
then who are they?
If I knew den our security issues are solved. Wat I do know is dat they are vry far from being Muslims.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 12:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
Infohelp:

Leave her alone dude. What is your own issue. The bible said so period! Believe what you believe...

undecided undecided

https://www.nairaland.com/2433472/bomb-explodes-zaria-workers-biometric/8#35584932
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by ajepako(f): 12:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
arttysticfyngaz:
One of the horse riders in Revelation took peace away from the earth.
If you speak the pure language quote me or hit like.

Yeah Bro! The Horse rider on red horse with sword in its hand to take away peace from the world!

Glad to be a JW and privy to this..
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by slap1(m): 12:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:
shocked

This is looking very suspicious. Someone once said that PDP is boko Haram and it never looked more true than Now.

RIP to the dead. cry

The sponsors are irrelevant. What is the government doing about it?
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by porka: 12:30pm On Jul 07, 2015
[size=13pt]The Duara cattlerearer with his "Masters degree" from the US War College will stop these soon. Just give him time to settle down. He needs time. It's too early to complain of bomb blast. He is clearing the 'rote' in the system.[/size]

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Caseless: 12:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
vimi:
Just weeks after military check-points were completely removed. undecided

#BringBackOurCheckPoints
don't you think those that benefited from the checkpoint are behind all this? So they did in Kano so they could stay on the road forever.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
Caseless:
don't you think those that benefited from the checkpoint are behind all this? So they did in Kano so they could stay on the road forever.
Hmmmm... that's a probability undecided
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by ajepako(f): 12:33pm On Jul 07, 2015
lawanson44:

Whether Goshen or Shiloh or Canaan...put TNT in any of those places and see if it will not explode! If Winners Chapel was once attacked by insurgents in the NE and a pastor from winners Calabar was kidnapped, what stops BH from hitting South West without the "God of Oyedepo" intervening? Leave all those things dem dey tell una for service.

Guy..Boko Haram cannot and will not attack lagos

To carry out a terrorist attack in a place, you need, logistics, place of operation, support of resident, time, speed..and space..
plus another set of guillible, ignorant illiterates to assist..

where would you find that in lagos? space or hiding place to make bombs? volunteers to help? assistance from residents? speed ? Inside lagos traffic?

Even abokis in Lagos will avoid him as soon as he mentions it..It is their safe haven after committing atrocities in their states

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) / Charles Novia, Foluke Daramola In War Of Words Over Jonathan, Buhari / Buhari Queries Okonjo-iweala Over Diversion Of $1bn Rail Transport Loan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.