Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,038 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead (41254 Views)

Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Just In: Bomb Blast At Biometric Screening Centre, Zaria, Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Litmus: 11:13am On Jul 07, 2015
Nigeria refuses to spend money on the necessary weapons procurement; refuses to do something about the borders and refuses to accept that the enemy is very likely our Neighbors funded by the very powers that Buhari runs to embrace. Just because Nigerians are largely straightforward does not mean other people are not capable of smiling with you while at the same time poisoning your soup. Thus Buhari keeps running abroad to embrace concerned looking Westerners and sometimes the Westerners slaves like Derby and Biya.

But since our security services appear unable to locate exactly where the funding for Bokoharam comes and since we appear unable to act on the basses of suspicions, no mater how deserved , Nigeria simply has to live up to the responsibilities of a modern nation. This means that in addition to all other human development requirements, we need to modernize all aspect of the armed services- the navy, army, police, security services, wall as much of the border as possible, biometric everybody, conduct proper census, invest in the fledgling space program, mordenise farming, and so on. We have to stop thinking like a bloody third world African state because it is no longer necessary.We're not conditioned automatons to act or think inferior by force. Nigeria has outgrown the African narrative that so pleases the West and from which the derives so much capital. We need to realize and embrace our capabilities as a dynamic nation of the 21st century or we will be bombed right back into the usual African conditions as the world, aided and abetted by other Africans, prefare.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by cescky(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=Chidoks post=35582413][/quote]

my sister efor taya me if na before

truth is these days i dont watch news....only come online and select what to read, because all this news enough to depress you and affect one negatively.....and we attract what we think so one has to be careful what occupies the mind.

the thing if he cant act and is dullard as people have proclaimed him to be, we have 3 tiers of goverment...those potbellied looters in the national assebly should act like they have brains and emotions, but then those ones are only after their belly. they should sit tight

the bombs will near abj real soon, perharps they will awake by then

another painful part is how is that a nation that has well read southners choose to be ruled by some one whose certificate was in question?

that aside Nigeria has been ruled by these same non educated people for years yet where are we? and their states of origin is filled with mass illitracy etc...and yet again we install some one from the same region who refused to come for a presidentail debate ? this is where i call in the man tinubu....but then tinubu as educated and rich as he is is only after his belly.

its sorry story that most youths and educated ones too that were shouting change were the ones that were deceived into imposing upon all of us this situation.. sad to see that these so called set of people didnt know that apc wre just disgrutled old members of pdp. lia mohamed etc.

if apc had fronted a fashola or ribadu(young and diffrent person) as a presidential canditate we will all they were serious, but then this isnt about seriousness but amassing wealth

its all good, wer observing.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by phrancky(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2015
I have never been a fan of President Mohammed Buhari and the APC newly sworn in Federal Government. I have always postulated that the south western media used their strong propaganda and intrigues to dislodge the government of Goodluck Jonathan and made Nigerians never to see anything good in that government. Its past one month since this government was sworn in and no sign of change on the way and i doubt if there will ever be(not a pessimist tho). Imagine the number of people who have lost their lives because of the inability of the govt to curtail the excesses of these bunch of rascals called Boko Haram.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by onatisi(m): 11:13am On Jul 07, 2015
stepo707:

By then we go don finis for naija naa
noooooo ,haba , what about grandpa and his cows

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Excellentmind: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2015
talk2smat:
Many are currently feared dead in a bomb explosion which occurred at workers’ biometric screening centre in Sabon Gari local government area of Kaduna State this morning.

Details later. . .

Credit:http://leadership.ng/news/445255/many-feared-dead-as-bomb-explodes-at-workers-biometric-screening-centre-in-zaria

Where is dolapo in the whole of this mess and his brother daura? Is this how they want to govern Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by danieldinho: 11:14am On Jul 07, 2015
shocked
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by HRich(m): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2015
discusant:

You allowed your brain, heart, belle, eye, feet, etc, be ruled by crude oil and natural gas, that's why you discount the fact that one Nigeria can never thrive.

You have conducted one Nigeria experiment for more than 100 years, it doesn't work, yet you draw others that want to abandon the experiment because you get fat salary from the experiment. Fooola. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Hahahahahahahaha. I'm not even a Nigerian. I'm just like a Nigerian. But i wish i was never from this world. You know. I'm your sexy Nightmare.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Chidoks(f): 11:14am On Jul 07, 2015
onatisi:
why won't boko haram get more courageous and bold when the grandpa u voted in is already sending signals of amnesty to them U voted a 72yr old retired soldier without the mental ability to govern a country in this jet age to come and rule a nation 32yrs after he governed and u expect positive changes ?? Boko haram has killed almost 1500 within 30days,naira is now at a record low of 240 to a dollar, grandpa still doesn't know who to appoint as his ministers ,

i did not vote him o.i could'nt.How?? abeg o,i did not vote buhari.i expected him to have been more active and committed but me vote a blood and barboon man?God forbid! for the sake of Nigeria i wish he succeeds but a man that ruled Nigeria at 21 yet could not support goodluck,could not guide goodluck,did not criticize goodluck constructively,a man that asked muslims not to vote a christian?? how will buhari ever succeed.again for the sake of life,continuity ,peace of us all may God help buhari

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by danieldinho: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2015
AND VINCENT ENYEAMA WAS RIGHT. IMAGINE DIS HAPPENING IN D STADIUM. SHAME TO NORTHERN NFF FOR BEING SO BLIIND TO D TRUTH, IN ANODA NEWS THEY VE SUCESSFULLY REMOVE KESHI.WE DON ENTER ONE CHANCE.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by danieldinho: 11:15am On Jul 07, 2015
AND VINCENT ENYEAMA WAS RIGHT. IMAGINE DIS HAPPENING IN D STADIUM. WHERE IS FOI?

1 Like

AND VINCENT ENYEAMA WAS RIGHT. IMAGINE DIS HAPPENING IN D STADIUM. WHERE IS FOS?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Lilimax(f): 11:16am On Jul 07, 2015
lawanson44:

Whether Goshen or Shiloh or Canaan...put TNT in any of those places and see if it will not explode! If Winners Chapel was once attacked by insurgents in the NE and a pastor from winners Calabar was kidnapped, what stops BH from hitting South West without the "God of Oyedepo" intervening? Leave all those things dem dey tell una for service.
Nobody told me rather the WORD OF GOD says so smiley
There will always be a GOSHEN between me and the kingdom of darkness.
It is settled!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by WINDSOW(m): 11:16am On Jul 07, 2015
020202A:

May u neva knw PEACE for saying this
Leave story dog,the mayhem caused by u people of the religion of the sword(Islamabad).
As long as he knows the prince of PEACE,he ll have PEACE till infinity.
Islam-violent,blodd sucking demons

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nickymezor(f): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2015
Lord plz hv mercy on Our Nigeria... may this carnage stop ASAP...Rest in peace to d dead cry cry
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by lexy2014: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:
shocked

This is looking very suspicious. Someone once said that PDP is boko Haram and it never looked more true than Now.

RIP to the dead. cry
U can blame PDP or APC all u want. D question is who is responsible 4 securing and protecting nigerian lives and what has he done about this everyday bomb blasts?
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by fF01(m): 11:20am On Jul 07, 2015
dey don dey near Centre of Unity o.... fvcking extremist!
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by walemadu: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2015
The same boko haram that these northern leaders see every now and then. They fast and break together, they marry each other, they go on hajj and umarah together, they pray at the mosque together and they expect us to believe that they don't know them. Until Nigerians refuse to be fooled anymore they will keep dying like flies.

4 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by paulpisky: 11:20am On Jul 07, 2015
By bombing they now stopped the biometric capturing hence retain their ghost workers!!! this is a conspiracy to stop the verification process cos we have non existence schools taking money from the government purse.
As far as the verification continues this bloodthirsty corrupt northerners will be exposed hence they decide to distract.

Nobody will dare go to any verification centre #MIssionAccomplished undecided undecided
talk2smat:
Many are currently feared dead in a bomb explosion which occurred at workers’ biometric screening centre in Sabon Gari local government area of Kaduna State this morning.

Details later. . .

Credit:http://leadership.ng/news/445255/many-feared-dead-as-bomb-explodes-at-workers-biometric-screening-centre-in-zaria

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by 247notire(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2015
Segadem:
you be EM,YU,EM,YU. is the bombing started in this administration?
Sorry but did you even manage to finish secondary school? Ur grammar is abysmally dismal.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by WINDSOW(m): 11:21am On Jul 07, 2015
czar001:

we all know these people are just bloodthirsty! If they are killing for Allah and Mohammed like you claim, is the mosque the right place for them to attack?
Yes or where else do u want them to detonate their bombs.After all,base on ur religious law,they are trying to win u guys to ur heaven.
Besides,God is confusing them to kill their fellow muslims.

Ur teachings are violence,maiming,killing,pains for Mumuhammed

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by hrakabz(f): 11:22am On Jul 07, 2015
Lol•••If you Move to Abuja you still in Nigeria na tongue
sonnyudoh:
Wats all this am tired of Nigeria am moving to Abuja
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Chidoks(f): 11:23am On Jul 07, 2015
cescky:

my sister efor taya me if na before

truth is these days i dont watch news....only come online and select what to read, because all this news enough to depress you and affect one negatively.....and we attract what we think so one has to be careful what occupies the mind.

the thing if he cant act and is dullard as people have proclaimed him to be, we have 3 tiers of goverment...those potbellied looters in the national assebly should act like they have brains and emotions, but then those ones are only after their belly. they should sit tight

the bombs will near abj real soon, perharps they will awake by then

my brother may God forbid evil o.they should not spread their wickedness any further but can some tell our president to bring back the road blocks
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 11:26am On Jul 07, 2015
Please, where is Femi Adesina? Where is Lai Muhammed? Where are all those who called Jonathan names? Your Buhari is dead silent on the daily sacrifice of his fellow human being.
Where is Bakare?
Where is OBJ?
Where is Oby Ezekwesili?
Where is Dele Momodu?
Where are the wicked people who conspired to put us in this mess?

Woe betide all those who brought this pain on Nigerians. Which investors would come into a country like this? You foist an old liability on Nigeria for your selfish reasons, I hope you are now proud to part of those who "brought this EVIL change".

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by lexy2014: 11:28am On Jul 07, 2015
Litmus:
Nigeria refuses to spend money on the necessary weapons procurement; refuses to do something about the borders and refuses to accept that the enemy is very likely our Neighbors funded by the very powers that Buhari runs to embrace. Just because Nigerians are largely straightforward does not mean other people are not capable of smiling with you while at the same time poisoning your soup. Thus Buhari keeps running abroad to embrace concerned looking Westerners and sometimes the Westerners slaves like Derby and Biya.

But since our security services appear unable to locate exactly where the funding for Bokoharam comes and since we appear unable to act on the basses of suspicions, no mater how deserved , Nigeria simply has to live up to the responsibilities of a modern nation. This means that in addition to all other human development requirements, we need to modernize all aspect of the armed services- the navy, army, police, security services, wall as much of the border as possible, biometric everybody, conduct proper census, invest in the fledgling space program, mordenise farming, and so on. We have to stop thinking like a bloody third world African state because it is no longer necessary.We're not conditioned automatons to act or think inferior by force. Nigeria has outgrown the African narrative that so pleases the West and from which the derives so much capital. We need to realize and embrace our capabilities as a dynamic nation of the 21st century or we will be bombed right back into the usual African conditions as the world, aided and abetted by other Africans, prefare.
we always like big big grammar and big big solutions 2 handle simple everyday problems.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by hibbayueei(m): 11:28am On Jul 07, 2015
Hmmm. Serious.

HAVE YOU HEARD THAT.... You can now carry your files/music/video on your OTG Flash Drive and read/play on your mobile android phones or Tablets any where you are... OTG Flash drive are available at a very reduced price... For more information, pls check my signature/Profile.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by cescky(m): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Chidoks:

my brother may God forbid evil o.they should not spread their wickedness any further but can some tell our president to bring back the road blocks

does he need to be told

well i guess hes a granpa and is perhaps deaf as a result of his old age sad anyways for the sake of his loved ones i hope the head ache of nigeria doesnt kill the old and frail ab0o*ki. if thers one thing certain about the mallam, he sabi hold grudge

Nigerians have cast their lot and its unfortunate those of us who didnt support that lot have to bear the consequence with them.

spam bot i said abo-kki grin not northner

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 07, 2015
Lilimax:

Nobody told me rather the WORD OF GOD says so smiley
There will always be a GOSHEN between me and the kingdom of darkness.
It is settled!

Please quote which part of the Bible says so undecided
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by czar001(m): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2015
WINDSOW:

base on ur religious law,they are trying to win u guys to ur heaven.

God is confusing them to kill their fellow muslims.

Ur teachings are violence,maiming,killing,pains for Mumuhammed

You obviously don't know what your talking about! Besides an not down for any religious argument!
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Lilimax(f): 11:33am On Jul 07, 2015
lawanson44:

Please quote which part of the Bible says so undecided
Read your Bible pray everyday... smiley
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by aryzgreat: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2015
Sai buhari

Hausa + yoruba collabo yielding good dividend.

Every day bombing, Yet We have a m0r0n cattle rearer in aso rock confused.

Enjoy d chanji

Sai buhari

May d unfortunate dead rest in peace.

Una rig for chanji to change una lives

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Laashman(m): 11:34am On Jul 07, 2015
talk2smat:

Details later. . .

20 pple comfirmed death just watched it on channels TV now. Its seriously bad. Bomb blast everywhere. God help us oo
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by discusant: 11:34am On Jul 07, 2015
HRich:
Hahahahahahahaha. I'm not even a Nigerian. I'm just like a Nigerian. But i wish i was never from this world. You know. I'm your sexy Nightmare.

You must be from Somaliaaa or from Arabiana. Millions of people have been killed as a result of one Nigeria. Why continue with this.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Buhari Queries Okonjo-iweala Over Diversion Of $1bn Rail Transport Loan / Man Accuses Abike Dabiri Of Abandoning Igbos In Sudan (Video, Photos) / Obaseki & Betsy, Oshiomhole & lara Kneel Before Oba Of Benin For Blessing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.