Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,208 members, 7,815,219 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead (41259 Views)

Car Explodes At NNPC Station In Bayelsa While Buying Fuel (Photos) / Pictures From Shiites-Army Clash In Zaria, Many Feared Dead / Just In: Bomb Blast At Biometric Screening Centre, Zaria, Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by virus04(m): 11:35am On Jul 07, 2015
Iamoilprince:
kaduna to ABJ...
i smell ABJ and Minna being attacked same time
u dey craze
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by virus04(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2015
Iamoilprince:
kaduna to ABJ...
u dey craze
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by OboloMAN: 11:37am On Jul 07, 2015
jejemanito:
JOS-KANO-KADUNA-?
ZAMFARA
God please protect us from this insensitive government.
And save my corper friends in Zamfara.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by samplanner(m): 11:39am On Jul 07, 2015
my question is why this hypocrite EL-Rufai keeping quiet now that APC are in government? why didn't he goes to twitter again and criticise PMP as he always do during GEJ? I'm a northerner, but north is the problem of Nigeria.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 07, 2015
lawanson44:

Please quote which part of the Bible says so undecided
Leave her alone dude. What is your own issue. The bible said so period! Believe what you believe...
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 11:42am On Jul 07, 2015
Iamoilprince:
kaduna to ABJ...

May thunder batter your mouth. How can you pray for such evil? It's people like you that die like chickens
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by amazingspiderma: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2015
hmmmmmmm

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Tamaris1: 11:43am On Jul 07, 2015
President Buhari (Dullardino) at work!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Chubhie: 11:45am On Jul 07, 2015
onatisi:
thanks for the honest submission. I also quite agree that gej isn't and wasn't the best ,but buhari just isn't it .many of us that supported gej did it because there wasn't any better alternative . If there was a better candidate contesting against gej many pdp supporters on nl would have rally round. Buhari simply can't do the job, idiagbon was his saving grace then and it was idiagbon who was actually the face of wai and anti corruption crusade then. Now we have the same meek buhari as a civilian president ,when he has to make concessions and compromise in order to achieve set goals and objectives and these are things he isn't used to.
We all were in haste to get rid of GEJ blinded by change mantra while been pummelled by APC propaganda. You would agree with me that rational decisions can't be made on such controlled environment.

Now that eye don clear, we demand action from Pa Buhari or his resignation. Buhari represents the last hope we have in Nigerian leaders. It is a pity he chose to pay US back with inaction.*crying*

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 11:46am On Jul 07, 2015
legaxi:
What, bomb here bomb there what is happening to Nigeria

Meanwhile the guy below me run out of psychiatric hospital today please pardon his mental state

Are you sure ur nt the one
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Ayameze2015(m): 11:47am On Jul 07, 2015
bakjal:
please. dis has nothing. to do wit Islam. they are not. Muslims in anyway by there actions.
then who are they?
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by drmaxayuba(m): 11:48am On Jul 07, 2015
jejemanito:
JOS-KANO-KADUNA-? ASO ROCK NEXT

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 07, 2015
Iamoilprince:
kaduna to ABJ...

I smell small sense in this post
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Iamoilprince(m): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2015
Infohelp:

May thunder batter your mouth. How can you pray for such evil? It's people like you that die like chickens

nigerians...see ur mentality. i jst listed possible attack states so ppl dere can be more careful.

I forgive u for ur statement and insult.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Chidoks(f): 11:49am On Jul 07, 2015
cescky:

does he need to be told

well i guess hes a granpa and is perhaps deaf as a result of his old age sad anyways for the sake of his loved ones i hope the head ache of nigeria doesnt kill the old and frail ab0o*ki. if thers one thing certain about the mallam, he sabi hold grudge

Nigerians have cast their lot and its unfortunate those of us who didnt support that lot have to bear the consequence with them.

spam bot i said abo-kki grin not northner

but seriously we didnt need such an old man.old age is good but at his age any mortal should be resting,king making and /or guiding the younger generation.but my grieveiance with this man is that after ruling in his young age he came on board at his old age to mess things up.if apc had presented a young man as you earlier said things may have been a bit different by now.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Iamoilprince(m): 11:50am On Jul 07, 2015
virus04:
u dey craze

God bless u sir.

my post was simply to alert ppl to be more careful. if u read different meaning to it, fine.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by brownnyj(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2015
next will be abuja. sai baba
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Ayameze2015(m): 11:51am On Jul 07, 2015
Infohelp:

Leave her alone dude. What is your own issue. The bible said so period! Believe what you believe...
i just feel like abusing you for this your post, but you are a fool. Thank you
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by ajepako(f): 11:53am On Jul 07, 2015
sonnyudoh:
Wats all this am tired of Nigeria am moving to Abuja

yes ke..Abuja na Ghana.. abi?
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by namdo(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2015
talk2smat:
Many are currently feared dead in a bomb explosion which occurred at workers’ biometric screening centre in Sabon Gari local government area of Kaduna State this morning.

Details later. . .

Credit:http://leadership.ng/news/445255/many-feared-dead-as-bomb-explodes-at-workers-biometric-screening-centre-in-zaria

BAN DRESS CODES THAT CONCEAL BOMBS SO WE HAVE MAYBE ONLY CAR BOMBINGS TO CONTEND WITH BUT NOW WE ARE FIGHTING BOTH. COMB EVERY HOME SYSTEMATICALLY IN THESE AREAS. THESE BOMBS ARE PROBABLY DRESSED IN SOME COMPOUNDS WITHIN THESE AREAS BEFORE THE SUICIDE BOMBER IS SENT OUT OR BEFORE THE CAR BOMBER IS SENT OUT. WE NEED SERIOUS ACTIONS AGAINST THESE KILLERS. DAMITTTT!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by 2kris(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2015
RichDad1:
Not again. cry cry cry cry cry cry
But why is PDP trying so hard to destabilize PMB's regime by resorting to all this underhand tactics? Is this to validate their statement that Nigerians will soon beg them to return?
RIP to the Dead.
bro u are a complete foul,mumu,idiotwaste of sperm,u are in ur sitting room typing trash pdp sponsoring boko haram to what gain?...do we still have pple that think like u in these 21st century..na wa oh yabaleft

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Ayameze2015(m): 11:54am On Jul 07, 2015
Virus thumbs up for maintaining your foolishness, you never disappoint
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by ekefre4(m): 11:55am On Jul 07, 2015
RichDad1:
Not again. cry cry cry cry cry cry
But why is PDP trying so hard to destabilize PMB's regime by resorting to all this underhand tactics? Is this to validate their statement that Nigerians will soon beg them to return?
RIP to the Dead.
U just decide not 2 use ur brain dis morning shey?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Ayameze2015(m): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2015
Richdad1 you and my goat who get sense pass?

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by ajepako(f): 11:57am On Jul 07, 2015
Right now, from these incessant bombing and fulani cattler rearers attacks in the entire north, the only and safest Northern state is KATSINA!

I keep wondering why!

Thinking what I'm thinking??!!

only KATSINA!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by leepest(m): 11:58am On Jul 07, 2015
shachris02:
shocked

This is looking very suspicious. Someone once said that PDP is boko Haram and it never looked more true than Now.

RIP to the dead. cry
I believe someone in Pdp is Behind dis...bcox of their failure in ELECTIONS; AND Sice b4 dat time.... Boko Haram are nt Muslim, Mind you, and the person sponsoring it also
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Ayameze2015(m): 11:59am On Jul 07, 2015
ekefre4:
U just decide not 2 use ur brain dis morning shey?
na u dash am brain before? D ode no get sense atall
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Ayameze2015(m): 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
leepest:
I believe someone in Pdp is Behind dis...bcox of their failure in ELECTIONS; AND Sice b4 dat time.... Boko Haram are nt Muslim, Mind you, and the person sponsoring it also
nama recieve sense!!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by ibisko04: 12:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
The process of fighting boko haram must be renewed.
The people behind boko haram actions have changed gear, government must also change tactics.
Anywhere you want to have ten people and above must have a serious security check to frisk individuals before the gathered to becomes crowd.
As for the frequently stages attack on Bornu , Adamawa and Yobe States, our military must be equipped with the latest version of military gadgets and Morales of personnel's boosted to the highest level to prepare for the battles.
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by leepest(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
ajepako:
Right now, from these incessant bombing and fulani cattler rearers attacks in the entire north, the only and safest Northern state is KATSINA!

I keep wondering why!

Thinking what I'm thinking??!!

only KATSINA!
What about Sokoto?? Niger?? Taraba? Jigawa? Bauchi? Benue?? You need to know more about d 36 states
Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by Mustybad(m): 12:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
It was very bloody, imagine the dead & injured were rushed to Abu Shika only to b told dat they are on strike... what a country

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explodes At Zaria Workers’ Biometric Screening Centre; Many Feared Dead by samplanner(m): 12:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
leepest:

the problem with you guys is you know the truth but hatred is filled deep into your minds. the best solution for Nigeria is to divide between Christians and Moslems, and not south and north. whether u like it or not that is the only way peace will reign here.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Stay Away From Kalabari, Dokubo-Asari Warns Tompolo, Soldiers / Buhari's Speech At The Launch Of "Change Begins With Me", Plus The Official Logo / 16 Years PDP Misrule? See 30 Top Ex-pdp Members Who Are Now Key Members Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.