Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,235 members, 7,836,124 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! (1927 Views)

Ever Lived In A House With A Hotel Right Behind You? Share Your Experiences. / 15 On-bed Experiences Between A Guy And A Girl (pictures) / Guys, Ever Been Embarrassed For Visiting A Lady? Share Your Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 07, 2015
A number of us have experienced this,if not everybody.

A hell date is exactly what it is,hell-on-a-date!

I've been on a few horrible dates but I think this one takes the cake.

Happend in 2006 or so. Met this guy via social media(when social media was a bit safe),he seemed cool,put together and all,please,pictures can be decieving. We became friendly but we never exchanged numbers and decided to hook up one saturday like that. I met him at the pool side of a popular hotel and was shocked to see him. First off,he was not particularly what I'd excpected,the guy in the pictures was ok looking but this guy standing before me was horrible looking.

We both wore matching outfits! I was weraring a white top,dark blue jeans and white sneaks,he was dressed exactly the same way. If there's one thing I hate,its matchy matchy outfits. Ok,I ignored and managed to smile,we exchanged pleasantries and I heard his voice and saw his teeth at the same time,o lawd! I don't know which hit me first but I'm sure I blanked for 10seconds. He had this thick ibo accent,this loud voice,the teeth were so brown. I knew instantly that the date had ended even before it begun.

We managed to get a good spot by the pool,he ordered some wine and he had the guts to get cigarette,who smokes on a first date,for real?. If there's any thing I hate,its a touchy feely type of guy,a guy who'ld try to hold your hands,touch your face,place his hand on your thighs(eeew),well it was this guy! I manged to give monosyllabic answers to his questions.he started talking about marriage,how his mum would love me,how he would take me to dubai,how his shoes costs sooo much! I think the ice breaker was when he said "baby,make we go collect room chill",like kill me!

I excused myself,told him I wanted to make a call and use the bathroom. I knew If I didn't make my escape then,I wouldn't make it out of that date alive. So,I left the hotel,without telling him. Forgive me!

Pls,share yours.

Trolls are welcome.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by Emeraldcute(f): 10:48am On Jul 07, 2015
I just read dis n i must confess, it the de simplified definition of TRASH

3 Likes

Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by Cutehector(m): 10:49am On Jul 07, 2015
We attract wat we allow...

2 Likes

Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by Cutehector(m): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2015
Emeraldcute:
Hbkj
u dnt hav to fight for ftc na... Its not a competition.. Thunder has fired introvert's network btw grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by iphanyiuma(m): 10:51am On Jul 07, 2015
here to read comments
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by lilmaaxfidel: 10:52am On Jul 07, 2015

and gurls are not wickedwicked
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by Cutehector(m): 10:52am On Jul 07, 2015
Blind dates r somewhat awkard...
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by Emeraldcute(f): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
u dnt hav to fight for ftc na... Its not a competition.. Thunder has fired introvert's network btw grin
lolssss
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by Emeraldcute(f): 10:53am On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
i knw u were thinking of dat spot
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by Cutehector(m): 10:54am On Jul 07, 2015
lilmaaxfidel:

and gurls are not wickedwicked
lol like as if she ddnt ask him what his likes are befor dey decided to go on a date. How on earth ddnt she knw he smokes
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by Cutehector(m): 10:57am On Jul 07, 2015
Emeraldcute:
i knw u were thinking of dat spot
u are mistaken... Even if my comment is d last on d thread, it makes d most sense

1 Like

Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by Mostwanted7: 10:57am On Jul 07, 2015
Lol
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by ronald4lif(m): 11:02am On Jul 07, 2015
Lol @ baby let's go secure one room and chill. Who does that?. First date or not that was a wrong move. From the narration herein it appears the guy have a non-chalant attitude and have been used to dating girls who he ends up getting laid to same day or next. For him to boldly say that means it's been working for him in the past. But how come you didn't notice the kind of person he was during the chat prior to the date?.
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by dharay99: 11:06am On Jul 07, 2015
I'm yet to go on a single date! cry lipsrsealed
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by Tallesty1(m): 11:10am On Jul 07, 2015
Who smokes on a first date you asked?

Girl, you are weird.
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by kay29000(m): 11:11am On Jul 07, 2015
Lol! Funny...Op, sorry o. I guess the guy assumed you were an olosho cos you agreed to meet him at a hotel. But olosho business wasn't common back then. Hmm!
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by misspicy(f): 11:17am On Jul 07, 2015
@ronald4lif.....she might not af noticed and I cant blame her cause sumtyn like that happened to me too.
So I met dis guy on fb,some years back,we became frequent chat buddies,he has nice pictures on his fb profile mostly dressed in suit with a lovely smile.2years after we became fb friends he asked to meet up n we did.this guy arrived at our meeting point an open relaxation centre looking hagard,dirty cloths,worn out sandals and a putrid body odour. I was so disgused that I faked a call immediately and excused myself before I faint from the stench of body odor.

Sorry for this epistle but I expected to see a well dressed man like his pictures denoted.
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by kay29000(m): 11:19am On Jul 07, 2015
misspicy:
@ronald4lif.....she might not af noticed and I cant blame her cause sumtyn like that happened to me too.
So I met dis guy on fb,some years back,we became frequent chat buddies,he has nice pictures on his fb profile mostly dressed in suit with a lovely smile.2years after we became fb friends he asked to meet up n we did.this guy arrived at our meeting point an open relaxation centre looking hagard,dirty cloths,worn out sandals and a putrid body odour. I was so disgused that I faked a call immediately and excused myself before I faint from the stench of body odor.

Sorry for this epistle but I expected to see a well dressed man like his pictures denoted.

LMAO!!! You girls dey try o! I guess it is events like this that make girls harsh. Lol!
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by teepsee(f): 11:29am On Jul 07, 2015
Chil and hear what others have. Cause mine will be boring. undecided
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by misspicy(f): 11:31am On Jul 07, 2015
kay29000:

LMAO!!! You girls dey try o! I guess it is events like this that make girls harsh. Lol!
Yes nah...some guys are so not cool. Its hard for you to see a girl going on a date dressing hagard.They might not be what they potrayed too tho.

1 Like

Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by kay29000(m): 11:36am On Jul 07, 2015
misspicy:

Yes nah...some guys are so not cool. Its hard for you to see a girl going on a date dressing hagard.They might not be what they potrayed too tho.

Yea...but I remember back in 2004, I got to know this girl from a radio call-in program. There was no Facebook back then, so I didn't see her till we finally met. She had an angelic voice on the phone, but when I saw her, I was disappointed. She had a limp, and one very eye. Well, it is not her fault that she had those problems, but I would have felt better if she told be before hand.
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by Cholls(m): 11:37am On Jul 07, 2015
Emeraldcute:
I just read dis n i must confess, it the de simplified definition of TRASH
my sister why na? U wicked o.
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by misspicy(f): 11:44am On Jul 07, 2015
kay29000:

Yea...but I remember back in 2004, I got to know this girl from a radio call-in program. There was no Facebook back then, so I didn't see her till we finally met. She had an angelic voice on the phone, but when I saw her, I was disappointed. She had a limp, and one very eye. Well, it is not her fault that she had those problems, but I would have felt better if she told be before hand.
maybe she was shygrin

1 Like

Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by damilareoye: 12:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
grin
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by hatux: 12:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Funny cheesy... Blind dates are weird...
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by IamLEGEND1: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Legend was out with an unknown bae.
legend was making small talk with unknown bae.
unknown bae was obviously feeling legend's swag.
unknown bae was starting to make sèxual passes at legend.
unknown bae was getting all hot & bothered.
legend was feeling like A stud.
unknown bae then asked legend to lean in and whisper something sexy in her ear.
legend felt the request came across as weird.
unknown bae understood and decided to seize the initiative.
unknown bae leaned in & began to whisper sweet nothings in legend's ears.
Legend was beginning to like where this escapade was headed
legend decided to reciprocate.
legend leaned in close.
and legend saw a trailer load of ear wax.
unknown bae's ear was stuffed to the brim with ear wax.
legend couldnt swallow his saliva properly
legend excused himself to the bathroom
NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!!!!

5 Likes

Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by Emeraldcute(f): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
IamLEGEND1:
Legend was out with an unknown bae.

legend was making small talk with unknown bae.

unknown bae was obviously feeling legend's swag.

unknown bae was starting to make sèxual passes at legend.

unknown bae was getting all hot & bothered.

legend was feeling like A stud.

unknown bae then asked legend to lean in and whisper something sexy in her ear.

legend felt the request came across as weird.

unknown bae understood and decided to seize the initiative.

unknown bae leaned in & began to whisper sweet nothings in legend's ears.

Legend was beginning to like where this escapade was headed

legend decided to reciprocate.

legend leaned in close.

and legend saw a trailer load of ear wax.

unknown bae's ear was stuffed to the brim with ear wax.

legend couldnt swallow his saliva properly

legend excused himself to the bathroom

NEVER TO BE SEEN AGAIN!!!!

Not funny at all, not even interesting.... Try again
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by IamLEGEND1: 1:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
Emeraldcute:

Not funny at all, not even interesting.... Trying again

Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by ronald4lif(m): 2:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
misspicy:
@ronald 4lif.....she might not af noticed and I cant blame her cause sumtyn like that happened to me too.

Hmmm dirty clothes, body odour and worn out sandals all for one guy. Poor him. embarassed

But I think it's better for someone to typify their real selves than pretend to be what they are not and prevent incident like this. In your case, the guy shielded his true personality online and couldn't do likewise offline. I don't think he's expertise like some of his ilks who would present themselves in a similar fashion as they did online.

Truth is, everyone you meet online will always portray themselves in a positive demeanour. Online personalities shouldn't be taken serious until one meets the person behind the screen.
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by Monikween(f): 10:17am On Jul 09, 2015
Cutehector:
gbam!
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by Cutehector(m): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2015
Monikween:
gbam!
thanks for thinkn same
Re: Share Your Hell-date Experiences Hurr! by Awesomeking: 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2015
ahsekeena:
A number of us have experienced this,if not everybody.

A hell date is exactly what it is,hell-on-a-date!

I've been on a few horrible dates but I think this one takes the cake.

Happend in 2006 or so. Met this guy via social media(when social media was a bit safe),he seemed cool,put together and all,please,pictures can be decieving. We became friendly but we never exchanged numbers and decided to hook up one saturday like that. I met him at the pool side of a popular hotel and was shocked to see him. First off,he was not particularly what I'd excpected,the guy in the pictures was ok looking but this guy standing before me was horrible looking.

We both wore matching outfits! I was weraring a white top,dark blue jeans and white sneaks,he was dressed exactly the same way. If there's one thing I hate,its matchy matchy outfits. Ok,I ignored and managed to smile,we exchanged pleasantries and I heard his voice and saw his teeth at the same time,o lawd! I don't know which hit me first but I'm sure I blanked for 10seconds. He had this thick ibo accent,this loud voice,the teeth were so brown. I knew instantly that the date had ended even before it begun.

We managed to get a good spot by the pool,he ordered some wine and he had the guts to get cigarette,who smokes on a first date,for real?. If there's any thing I hate,its a touchy feely type of guy,a guy who'ld try to hold your hands,touch your face,place his hand on your thighs(eeew),well it was this guy! I manged to give monosyllabic answers to his questions.he started talking about marriage,how his mum would love me,how he would take me to dubai,how his shoes costs sooo much! I think the ice breaker was when he said "baby,make we go collect room chill",like kill me!

I excused myself,told him I wanted to make a call and use the bathroom. I knew If I didn't make my escape then,I wouldn't make it out of that date alive. So,I left the hotel,without telling him. Forgive me!

Pls,share yours.

Trolls are welcome.
girl you did nothing wrong..what kinda ugly looking fella,with brown teeth,nicoten addict will still beleive u will marry him and then expects u to follow him to go and "chill" cheesy cheesy cheesy you made the right decision jor..i support!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Help! I've Been Friendzoned Again... / I Have Slept With Over 20 Ladies, And Still No Headway!!! / 20 Interesting But Weird Facts About Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.