Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,802 members, 7,817,319 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

Things You Should Not Do When Your Boyfriend Cheats On You - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Should Not Do When Your Boyfriend Cheats On You (498 Views)

If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady / Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him / Your Girlfriend Cheats On You And Sends You This Money & Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Things You Should Not Do When Your Boyfriend Cheats On You by lifeandlovezone: 11:55am On Jul 07, 2015
Ladies what advice will you give to a lady who just found out her boyfriend cheated on her or is cheating on her. What are the don't. I will list a few and I await your contributions.

Not minding what the guy has done never wash your dirty linens in the open
Never apologize to him, he lost you to cheap so don't make him think you have no value.

What other suggestions will you give.

Lets yarn.

Visit www.lifestreasury..com for Ladies corner gist.

(1) (Reply)

When A Nigerian Girl Says, " My Time Is Money "°. / I Think This Business Is For Ladies / Univetsity Professor Ends 46 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.