Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:43 AM

If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady (41806 Views)

Young Man Reveals Why He Cheats On His Girlfriend - His Reason Will Shock You / Lady Mix Menstruation Blood With Spag To Make Her Boyfriend Propose To Her / Cos Your Boyfriend Cheats On You Doesnt Mean You Should Do The Same Thing To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by PapiNigga: 8:55am On Aug 18, 2017
This Nigerian Lady identified as Sophia Gold is currently going viral due to her callous tweet.

Sophia who feels cheaters aren't meant to go scotfree has berated all females to try and put their period bloods in his stew.
This of course made most of her male friends angry , and she was forced to delete the post... Not until we got a screenshot of course.

See below...

http://www.lubeynaija.com/2017/08/if-your-boyfriend-cheats-on-you-put.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by nNEOo(m): 8:57am On Aug 18, 2017
.....and? undecided...ok Le me guess he dies angry......diabolic e-diot angry

wash these makeups away let see why your ass was dumped undecided

94 Likes 3 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by osemoses1234(m): 8:59am On Aug 18, 2017
She go sweet to Bleep Sha but end time girl friend everywhere

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by nNEOo(m): 9:00am On Aug 18, 2017
Stew myt taste better if you can chop off your riht limb since there's noting left in your private part ..... grin

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Nobody: 9:00am On Aug 18, 2017
grin

cc ItsJude... grin

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by mikky4764(f): 9:01am On Aug 18, 2017
Na stupid ladies go heed that kind of advice

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by goshikid: 9:04am On Aug 18, 2017
And if she cheats on her boyfriend, baba just pour your urine into her glass of wine grin grin

Dirty slayqueen grin

Yeye dy smell.. na your boyfriend i pity ....

120 Likes 4 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Allwility: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2017
What if in the voodoo world adding your periodical fluid to stew is an ancient recipe to make girls fall in love with guys?

What would you do??

15 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by goshikid: 9:05am On Aug 18, 2017
cry Lalasticla, All this slay queens without brain the tire me ehen!!

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Divay22(f): 9:07am On Aug 18, 2017
People are giving advice, this one ones to give too...
This are the kind of people i run away from, once theirs doesn't work, they don't mind poisoning your mind and later you find yourself doing what you ain't suppose to do.

11 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Nobody: 9:08am On Aug 18, 2017
This is why I filter what I read on social media. That you have access to the internet doesn't mean you have a working brain too.

If I were her boyfriend, I'd dump her with immediate effect for that post.

Secondly, if a company that intends giving you a good job decides to check your social media activities first, which I'm sure most companies do now, that post is enough for your CV to be thrown away.

72 Likes 10 Shares

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Laveda(f): 9:09am On Aug 18, 2017
She must be very dirty to think of such.

Eewwww

12 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by qualityovenbake(m): 9:11am On Aug 18, 2017
chai! Dis girl don spoil dis breakfast for me dis early momo. Why did I open this thread self?

9 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by AlexCk: 9:12am On Aug 18, 2017
Pretty sure she's being sarcastic though. But that imagination is quite disturbing shaaa.

Pretty sure she's not the 1st girl to have thought about that shaa. Lol.

The thought of that though, sent shivers down my spine.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by SINZ: 9:13am On Aug 18, 2017
God help us. embarassed
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2017
this babe na karashika shocked
look at the advice she is giving to young ladies shocked
and those her eyebrows na werey grin grin grin grin
Benita27
thornapple
Augustap
Lalas247
abeg dont take dis advice oo ..

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Nobody: 9:14am On Aug 18, 2017
That is dirty angry
Please any girl should not try that nonsense with me angry

4 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Blackfire(m): 9:14am On Aug 18, 2017
Aaaaaaaaaaahhhhhh.

End time girlfriend.
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by laborious(m): 9:17am On Aug 18, 2017
If we call dem bitches now, dem go vex ..

4 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Nobody: 9:18am On Aug 18, 2017
Delicioso! grin
And someone will marry this one and put am for house

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by vivianbelema(f): 9:18am On Aug 18, 2017
You need deliverance tufiaaa

2 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Augustap(f): 9:21am On Aug 18, 2017
lefulefu:
this babe na karashika shocked
look at the advice she is giving to young ladies shocked
and those her eyebrows na werey grin grin grin grin
Benita27
thornapple
Augustap
Lalas247
abeg dont take dis advice oo ..
Holy Moly....some girls get bad mind o. Orisirisi madness. Guys scan ur food with different machines b4 u chop o grin
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Augustap(f): 9:27am On Aug 18, 2017
See na and I'm cursing Gotze1. Guy you can treat dis one like a dog grin come nd carry her o
Wit dis kind of mindset, her daughters will be Jezebels. Btw, her exes shud check themselves cos she fit don do am 4 dem

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Trishiana(f): 9:29am On Aug 18, 2017
People still like the post again

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Nobody: 9:29am On Aug 18, 2017
If he cheats on you, leave the relationship.

1 Like

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by CAPSLOCKED: 9:31am On Aug 18, 2017
mikky4764:
Na stupid ladies go heed that kind of advice

LOL

WE'LL BE EXPECTING A VERY HIGH FIGURE, SINCE MORE THAN 97% ARE GENERALLY STUPID.

BELIEVE ME, THIS LADY DIDN'T JUST POST THIS DUE TO HER LACK OF COMMON SENSE,

SOME F00L MIGHT HAVE ACTUALLY DONE THIS EXPERIMENT.
embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Nobody: 9:33am On Aug 18, 2017
SINZ:
God help us.
the guy wey get the car wey she snap so go don chop her period blood for stew and egusi soup taya shocked
God help us all cry

3 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Draei: 9:35am On Aug 18, 2017
And if your girlfriend cheats on you,
Pee in her mouth while fellating you...
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by CAPSLOCKED: 9:38am On Aug 18, 2017
Draei:
And if your girlfriend cheats on you,
Pee in her mouth while fellating you...

I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU BOUGHT THIS NONSENSE.

NOW I DON'T KNOW WHAT IS WORSE;

1. TO PUT BAD BLOOD IN A CHEATING PARTNERS FOOD.

2. TO PEE IN THEIR MOUTHS WHILE THEY'RE SUCKING YOU OFF, AS YOU SUGGESTED. OR

3. YOUR STUPIDITY. undecided

3 Likes

Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by temmytopsy1(f): 9:40am On Aug 18, 2017
Nyanma, that is wickedness
Re: If Your Boyfriend Cheats On You, Put Your Menstruation Blood To His Stew - Lady by Nobody: 9:42am On Aug 18, 2017
Augustap:

Holy Moly....some girls get bad mind o. Orisirisi madness. Guys scan ur food with different machines b4 u chop o grin
dem never invent d machine yet wey dey detect say dem put d tin for persin food.anyway if i suspect i go give am to my dog to taste first.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Virginity Doesn't Guarantee Heaven - Daddy Freeze Says After Virgin Girl Bragged / I Don't Want Him To Touch Me / 16 Places To Meet A Poor Husband In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.