Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,299 members, 7,836,305 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (38421 Views)

Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / A Nigerian Soldier Jailed For Fleeing From Bokoharam And Hiding In Igboland / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by fathomberry: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
FTCMan:
nna ehnnn

How much be this your tabs sef. Want to get my kids.
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
elbinmanny:
and no ine treks with a bomb from its factory in Borno on foot to Jos or Kaduna... bros use ya head na embarassed

Let me explain a bit further.

First....bombs used by suicide bombers are easy to make. A Boko bomb maker can make the bomb at home in say Zaria...and blow it up in Zaria.(He can even get instructions on how to make the bomb from the Web. Richard Reid, the shoe bomber made his shoe bomb at home. Did not even need to travel anywhere).

Second....a Bokoist can even travel from Maiduguri to Zaria wearing a bomb....and no one would even know.

(Unlike car bombs....which are so obvious that even a child can see them....at least the Nigerian ones).

And the painful thing about human bombs is that unless you have a metal detector at every entrance to every public building (even in Abuja, not every public building has a bomb detector)....you won't get them easy.

Finally , human suicide bombers usually have full control over their bombs...especially the time they set them off.

(I am not a boko supporter BTW.....just read news and analysis well well.).

1 Like

Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by JustmcKay(m): 12:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
May God Bless you for this comment....
Christianwalase:
The best solution to all these blood shed is to Divide the country. Give boko haram the territory they desire, give the south-east the country they desire. That means 4 countries will be carved out of Nigeria. Biafra republic, hausa republic, yoruba republic and boko haram bloody republic. Indeed, government is not ominipresent. Only God is!
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by chaberry(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
themosthigh:
Chai[size=14pt] Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? 
Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing? 
Then he is not benovolent

Is he both able and willing? 
Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing? 
Then why call him God?

[/size]
Bro believe me, i do ask this questions too
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by babadem2much(m): 12:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
SEE AS THIS OP NO GET SYMPATHY DE DO PAPARAZZI

U THANKGOD SAY DE BOMB NO REACH U
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by mindfreaks(m): 12:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Chai where Exactly is this place cant recognise any local gov secretariat With such environment in Zaria.
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by chigoizie7(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
carinmom:

They are your siblings

I wish
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Ifebazz(m): 1:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=omogin post=35586240][/quote]
It's no stupid quote. You didn't use your brain to answer it. Maybe you should ponder on the questions more before you tag it stupid. You're humans not fish that swallow hook, line and sinker. Reason, then give us objective answer. You will be better appreciated than running him down like you know any better.
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by zubby29(m): 1:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
u are not alright.in as much as i know buhari has to take responsibilty for dis.spare a tot for d dead and injured na
Bonuwa:
Gud 4 snail president
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by HirstMOG(m): 1:03pm On Jul 07, 2015
themosthigh:

Then whence cometh evil?

Then why call him God?

[/size]

I pray God forgives you cos you know not what you are saying.
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
themosthigh:

Then whence cometh evil?

Then why call him God?

[/size]

That's by man's definition of what God is. The God there is, is not the God religion defined as God.

Read Spinoza's definition of God and you'll understand that your attempt at atheism is ignorant. God is what it is regardless of the morals of men. It is perfect in the sense that whatever is done doesn't need to and can't be done in a better way.

It is omnipresent in the sense that all there is came from it.

We are all a part of God; both good and evil. Now, how we choose to adapt to the attribute of God that we represent has nothing to do with its power but all to do with the purpose of our existence as an attribute of God.

You are judging God from your own point of view which I used to do but with better information changed. But that is what religion has brainwashed people to do. There wouldn't be atheism without religion so even your point of view is born out of the abundant ignorance religion allows. So how do you expect to understand what God is from a critic of an ignorant definition of God?

1 Like

Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by FavourCintosis(m): 1:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Waitoo,is it nt in dis kaduna dat d super eagles played dat dia match? D one enyeama complained abt d security nd dey wan kill am?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by mindfreaks(m): 1:07pm On Jul 07, 2015
chaberry:
Bro believe me, i do ask this questions too
Lol then why dont you guys do somethings since you hv great minds, anyways tell me exactly how you come about your souls? Untill u do that just believe in the presence of the uknown.. dia riz God ooõO!
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by mrajims(m): 1:08pm On Jul 07, 2015
cbrass:
What does these Muslims derive in blowing up themselves sef undecided
point of correction mr, they are not muslims, they re devil incanent
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by collinsVP: 1:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
mavinc4u:
Can someone confirm this news. I just got this on whatsapp

BREAKING NEWS!!! Yobe state is boiling now. Churches are being burnt, many christians killed. Please pray even if its 5mins & 4wd to others. Don't ignore, cry 2 our God against those Terrorists. He'll hear & heal our land! From CAN Abuja. Please send to @ least 10 Christians to stand in d gap: God Bless u as u comply

Fake. Got same text last year.
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by sonnie10: 1:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
Remember what he promised Nigerians? "Dogs and baboons' blood will flow if I am not elected. . ." Maybe he should have been taken literally. Now, here is the Change he promised, a change on his initial course of action, for unending flow of human blood.
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 1:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Holy Month?
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=themosthigh post=35585185]Chai[size=14pt] Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? 

Then whence cometh evil?

Then why call him God?

[/size][/quote ] Has Nigeria as a country done her own part in being guided by the fear of God. Do u hv love for ur fellow Nigerian no matter their tribe, religion or temperament? Are we promoting fairness n equity or hv hate n corruption blinded our sense of judgement? Hw much blood of the innocent r being shed secretly? Hw many times hv u rendered sincere prayers to God on behalf of this country? Remember; the Bible says; God cannot be mocked whtever a man sows that he ll reap; And righteousness exalts a nation bt sin is a reproach to any nation. Who can questions the most powerfl n yet the most compassionate God. We r all guilt in this hypocritic nation called Nigerian.
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ifebazz:

What has military check points got to do with women bearing bombs in hijab? Will their religion allow them to search everybody properly? Or were there fewer attacks when the soldiers were manning the street? Yes, military should remain in restive areas not in more civil areas in the South like Agbor, in Delta state that Governor Okowa have planted since 4 years or more. Military have no place in civilian community at all. Read up the Jos case were they beat up a man at the ATM for not giving them his own money.

Haven't you heard of BH members getting busted at check points?

How do you think these bomvs are transported? You think they wear them from samvisa?

Fact is, before any blast, they always have a facility close to their target, where they'll go and get fully kitted.

The women don't strap up from sambisa.

Now the military check points will help curb the flow of explosive materials.

For now, its free for all.
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by neocortex: 1:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
gibson81:
be careful not to bring calamity upon your self. don't question the ability of the Almighty Jehovah, for He is able and willing to do all things, if we ask in the name of Jesus Christ.

Why not address the issues raised ?

All things such as the Jos and Kaduna bombings ?
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by cifutemi(f): 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
BUHARI, don't let them distract you, I know to fulfil your plan, you're being patient, fully studying your enemy for a one shot attack.

Most of you haven't even read the art of war.
Buhari don't let the collateral damage shake you, keep ccalm and target your one shot attack, get them in a corner BUHARI.

Sai BABA!!!
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by cifutemi(f): 1:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
XRAY21:
And that fura drinking dulla*d is watching all this happen all what he has done is to give way for his boy please tell that

Fura sipping ediot
Goro chewing cow
Baba doro yaro
Baba go slow
Old wine
Terrorist
Baba snail
Daura dulla*d
Certificate finder

It time to work show us ur attacks are not for money and power

Thunder fire your father
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by cifutemi(f): 1:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Zico5:

U and ur generation re sorry. U need brain surgery

Idiot calling GEJ. GEJ hired mercenaries to do wish wash military push. Regardless of the collateral damage, buhari must study, if not wait to drawdem out, and go for the kill, back dem to acorner and kill dem off.

GEJ ko Ode ni
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
cifutemi:

Idiot calling GEJ. GEJ hired mercenaries to do wish wash military push. Regardless of the collateral damage, buhari must study, if not wait to drawdem out, and go for the kill, back dem to acorner and kill dem off.

GEJ ko Ode ni
I wud rather u keep shut n pray u or ur family don't become victim of ur so called collateral damage. Cos as we r commenting here so many family today hv lost all they hv to this scourge. Whtevever r the plans of the govt lives of the citizen must be protected first.
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by cifutemi(f): 2:09pm On Jul 07, 2015
MyFlair:
I wud rather u keep shut n pray u or ur family don't become victim of ur so called collateral damage. Cos as we r commenting here so many family today hv lost all they hv to this scourge. Whtevever r the plans of the govt lives of the citizen must be protected first.

That's war for you! Shit happens, boko haram are fighting a very radical Guerrila warfare. If you don't wait to make your strikes count, we would just be dancing in desame circle. Dey also have sleeper cells all about. U must start from theborders, choke deir finance and corner them.

This is a war about brains, not hoping to God issue u hear me so?
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Darlo22(m): 2:14pm On Jul 07, 2015
Nigeria, Are you ready?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZXNNXM1T4S8

Bookorrent.com.ng is a services-based platform that brings service providers in all industry to end users. As the name implies, it’s a platform where you can BOOK or RENT any service you need. Be it a mechanic, plumber, electrician, comedian, creche school, event manager, estate agent. Just mention it.

Nigeria's services-based platform designed to connect service providers and end users

As a Service Provider BookorRent.com.ng gives your customers 360 degree view of your business.
You Can:

1. List your services and facilities for booking and renting
2. List your products for sale
3. Acquire business leads
4. Showcase your portfolio and staff
5. Create Deals, Promos and upcoming events to generate more sales
6. Receive both online and offline payments
7. Share your thoughts with the world with your personal blog

End Users are not left behind as BookorRent.com.ng allows them to:
1. Hire and Rate Service Providers
2. Create contests and receive proposals from service providers in minutes
3. Operate Virtual Accounts
4. And make loads of cash by referring other people to the platform

BookorRent.com.ng is the next big thing. Get more info on our blog ~ http://blog.bookorrent.com.ng

metroparrot:
Local government workers flee the complex immediately after the bomb blast that hit a local government headquarters in Zaria, northern Nigeria, on Tuesday, primary school teachers and public staff were undergoing identity checks.

www.metronaija.com can authoritatively confirm that the workers were moved out of the local government complex with the assistance of security personnel and as at of the time of filling this reports,security operatives has restricted www.metronaija.com movement of snapping shots from the explosion scene.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/07/exclusive-photos-workers-fleeing-from.html
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by komek(m): 2:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
The policies of this senile old fool will cripple this country. How on earth wud this man tell the military to leave various check points in the country at this time?. Since the withdrawal of the military from check points , we have counted over 400 deaths caused by his boys...the Boko Haram.

We have moved our strong base from Abj to Maidugri, soon Abj will be so attacked that the stupid old fool will come to TV and start speaking his Hausa/Fulani English telling pple not to panic.

I was always singing that even if we need Change, it is not going to come from this PMB guy.

He has failed already on security policies even as a retired General. This shows he was very incompetent as a General in Nigerian army.

Soon we will witness the worst economy policies in the history of Nigeria. Greece will be far better than Nigeria. This man is not good. He is supposed to be in the old peoples home. And not Aso rock.
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by AlPicapcI(m): 2:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
BABANlaraba:
I am sad that a terrorist bomb attack just killed 20 people in Sabon Gari Zaria. May the souls of our innocent departed rest in peace, Amen.

JUST........
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by XRAY21(m): 2:32pm On Jul 07, 2015
cifutemi:

Thunder fire your father
tell that to that mad man u call father ediot goat
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by hibroDon1(m): 3:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Remilekun101:
Why can't the state government put in a place a security check at the gate?

At least it will reduce the number of casualties.....

We still have a long way to go...

Let any Muslim tell me it's a HOLY MONTH...... Bleeping Terrorists
that what cause d problem if u wanna know, d issue of police cause d problem...so sad cos "i was there"
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by naturefellow(m): 3:34pm On Jul 07, 2015
///
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by omogin(f): 4:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ifebazz:

It's no stupid quote. You didn't use your brain to answer it. Maybe you should ponder on the questions more before you tag it stupid. You're humans not fish that swallow hook, line and sinker. Reason, then give us objective answer. You will be better appreciated than running him down like you know any better.

I leave you to the demons playing with your mind. Obviously you are lost.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Senator Orji Uzor Kalu In Aso Villa (Pictures) / Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO) / Soldier Henry Edobor Reunites With His Daughter. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.