Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,127 members, 7,835,798 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 03:06 PM

Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) (38418 Views)

Ayo Fayose For President Posters In Zaria, Kaduna State / A Nigerian Soldier Jailed For Fleeing From Bokoharam And Hiding In Igboland / Scene Of The Bomb Blast In Zaria, Kaduna State (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by fx45(m): 4:44pm On Jul 07, 2015
cifutemi:
BUHARI, don't let them distract you, I know to fulfil your plan, you're being patient, fully studying your enemy for a one shot attack.

Most of you haven't even read the art of war.
Buhari don't let the collateral damage shake you, keep ccalm and target your one shot attack, get them in a corner BUHARI.

Sai BABA!!!
Alice in Dreamland.... Sweetheart I think its time you do a reality check
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by cifutemi(f): 4:49pm On Jul 07, 2015
komek:
The policies of this senile old fool will cripple this country. How on earth wud this man tell the military to leave various check points in the country at this time?. Since the withdrawal of the military from check points , we have counted over 400 deaths caused by his boys...the Boko Haram.

We have moved our strong base from Abj to Maidugri, soon Abj will be so attacked that the stupid old fool will come to TV and start speaking his Hausa/Fulani English telling pple not to panic.

I was always singing that even if we need Change, it is not going to come from this PMB guy.

He has failed already on security policies even as a retired General. This shows he was very incompetent as a General in Nigerian army.

Soon we will witness the worst economy policies in the history of Nigeria. Greece will be far better than Nigeria. This man is not good. He is supposed to be in the old peoples home. And not Aso rock.

DHQ is still where it is o! Olodo
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by Ifebazz(m): 5:29pm On Jul 07, 2015
omogin:

I leave you to the demons playing with your mind. Obviously you are lost.
Miss demon, liberate yourself from mental slavery. Nobody asked you not to believe what you want, but don't, like the Muslims try to force others in, instead, teach them, educate them and just like Jesus, they will follow you in love rather than in fear of your Armageddon.
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by komek(m): 5:38pm On Jul 07, 2015
cifutemi:

DHQ is still where it is o! Olodo

Itiboribo, ur slowpoke PMB said they shud move it to Maidugri. It means his command are not obeyed. That makes him more incompetent.
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by egobetatoday: 5:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Remilekun101:
Why can't the state government put in a place a security check at the gate?

At least it will reduce the number of casualties.....

We still have a long way to go...

Let any Muslim tell me it's a HOLY MONTH...... Bleeping Terrorists

dont mind them . in 10 days time they will be parading town with their well starched sheda that they a celebrating something...maybe the continuous inflow of innocent peoples blood into allahs blood bank.

1 Like

Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by hibroDon1(m): 6:35pm On Jul 07, 2015
egobetatoday:

dont mind them . in 10 days time they will be parading town with their well starched sheda that they a celebrating something...maybe the continuous inflow of innocent peoples blood into allahs blood bank.
thats y i dont like commenting on post due to some peeps like this kinda friend, let me ask u this ?, are u there @d place it happen or work there, if not den try n kip shut...if u wanna abuse gov find sth reasonable to abuse them abt, as i am so am part o the official screening them...
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by egobetatoday: 11:41am On Jul 08, 2015
hibroDon1:

thats y i dont like commenting on post due to some peeps like this kinda friend, let me ask u this ?, are u there @d place it happen or work there, if not den try n kip shut...if u wanna abuse gov find sth reasonable to abuse them abt, as i am so am part o the official screening them...

from the way u wrote, u were there and was very happy that your brothers detonated 'peace' in zaria isnt it? if i was at the site like u, i wouldnt be able to comment the whole day because of the gory sight. mtchewww. birds of a feather...
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by hibroDon1(m): 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
egobetatoday:

from the way u wrote, u were there and was very happy that your brothers detonated 'peace' in zaria isnt it? if i was at the site like u, i wouldnt be able to comment the whole day because of the gory sight. mtchewww. birds of a feather...
u will also be claiming that u re part of wise peeps o, buh infact u re such a slowpoke.., do u think am happy abt it buh, all av just gat to tell u is top always use ur brain if u wanna speak or say sth out of ur mouth
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by egobetatoday: 9:39pm On Jul 09, 2015
hibroDon1:

u will also be claiming that u re part of wise peeps o, buh infact u re such a slowpoke.., do u think am happy abt it buh, all av just gat to tell u is top always use ur brain if u wanna speak or say sth out of ur mouth

hehehahahahiohiohio...pls who can help me READ and also TRANSLATE these jagons he wrote? lol.
Re: Workers Fleeing From Explosion Scene In Zaria, Kaduna (Photos) by dealslip(f): 9:45pm On Jul 09, 2015
themosthigh:
Chai[size=14pt] Is God willing to prevent evil, but not able? 
Then he is not omnipotent.

Is he able, but not willing? 
Then he is not benovolent

Is he both able and willing? 
Then whence cometh evil?

Is he neither able nor willing? 
Then why call him God?

[/size]

God doesn't interfere with the will of man.the best and worst gift God gave man is the will. it is the strongest in the world

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Yoruba Actors Campaign For Tinubu Presidency (Video) / Jonathan Projected To Win 26 States - GUARDIAN NEWSPAPER / Buhari's Al Jazeera Interview With Mehdi Hassan (VIDEO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.