Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,574 members, 7,812,866 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:00 PM

Etim To Amodu: Beware Of Nemesis - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Etim To Amodu: Beware Of Nemesis (468 Views)

Etim Mesembe, Councillorship Aspirant Killed In Calabar (Graphic Pics) / Etim Iyang's Corpse Arrives Airforce Base, Ikeja (pics) / "The Other Room" Trends On Twitter. Nse Ikpe Etim Joins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Etim To Amodu: Beware Of Nemesis by Whynotthetruth(m): 12:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
BY OUR REPORTER ON JULY 7, 2015

…As NFF hints on Keshi’s replacement
BY MONICA IHEAKAM

Ex-international, Etim Esin has slammed Amodu Shuaibu for his eagerness to take over from Stephen Keshi albeit on a ‘temporary basis’ as Super Eagles head coach.

The NFF announced on Saturday that it had terminated its contract with Stephen Keshi, with National Technical Director, Amodu Shuaibu taking over, in an interim capacity until a substantive coach was announced.

Known for his outspoken stance on issues about Nigerian football , Esin hinged Keshi’sack on betrayal by players’ haters and the unrepentant cabals that never wanted the AFCON winning coach to be on the saddle as Eagles handler.

Esin, who wore the country’s national team respected jersey No.10 , warned Shuaibu Amodu to remember the law of Karma, while consoling Keshi to take the situation in his strides and move on with his life.

“Keshi’s sack in my opinion is caused by betrayal concepts and cabals that wanted to get rid of him. “I am disappointed in Amodu Shuiabu but I know that one good turn deserves another because there is always law of Karma in everything we do. “I wasn’t in Keshi’s good book when he was my captain and I didn’t benefit from him as a national team coach.I know that his is pathfinder and his records as a coach and player is there for all to see.
“This is the time for ex-internationals to wake up and take the job of running Nigerian football seriously.

Meanwhile, General Secretary of the Nigeria Football Federation , Sanusi Mohammed had disclosed that a substantive coach for the Super Eagles would be announced in the coming weeks.

“We have a very important qualifier in September and within the next one week or two, we should name a new coach,” Sanusi began . “We don’t want to waste too much time before we announce a substantive coach to take over. I cannot tell you that now until the process is concluded, then we shall make it public, who our next coach will be. Nigerians should just be patient with us, we will name a coach soon,” he added.

Eagles visit Dar-es-Salaam in September for their second 2017 Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Tanzania.

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/etim-to-amodu-beware-of-nemesis/

Can someone who's grounded in NFF politics explain why every time there's a Super Eagles head coach vacancy that Amodu Shuaibu's name must be in the mention or mix?

Cc. Lalasticlala...Ishilove...Obinoscopy...
Re: Etim To Amodu: Beware Of Nemesis by idolda: 12:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
ok
Re: Etim To Amodu: Beware Of Nemesis by Whynotthetruth(m): 5:51pm On Jul 21, 2015
Re: Etim To Amodu: Beware Of Nemesis by francizy(m): 5:53pm On Jul 21, 2015
Am not a football analyst, else, I'd have contributed.. grin cheesy
Re: Etim To Amodu: Beware Of Nemesis by Ephemmm: 5:56pm On Jul 21, 2015
ok

(1) (Reply)

Photos: Gov. Kick Off Operation Zero Pot Hole In Port Harcourt / Avoid Revolution Taking Place In Accordance To The Recent Reaction From Pdp Medi / Between Buhari And Jonathan's Tenure - 9jaflaver

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.