Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,242 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) (4849 Views)

Photos Of This Hot Nigerian Female Soldier Will Leave You Drooling / Nigerian Lady In Tears As Her Boyfriend Kneels Down & Proposes To Her(photos) / Nigerian Man In Tears As His Fiancee Dies In Accident Weeks To Their Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Andyblaze: 9:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
cry cry cry cry

angry angry ♦•♦#BITG♦•♦

1 Like

Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:09pm On Jul 19, 2015
Oh...

Ishilove join in this tears PLEASE..

6 Likes

Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 19, 2015
embarassed embarassed Midehi please can u help me with handkerchief?

1 Like

Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by OracleMxNelson(m): 9:14pm On Jul 19, 2015
mumu love story

the boy was tortured for 24 hours and forever

kpseww

1 Like

Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Andyblaze: 9:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Lalasticlala come and cry o

5 Likes

Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by CountDracula(m): 9:18pm On Jul 19, 2015
*sobs*... god Whyyy?

2 Likes

Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:21pm On Jul 19, 2015
is it everythingthat must grace the home page? u guys should leave the mods alone jor.
Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by DTOBS(m): 9:25pm On Jul 19, 2015
chai! see nollywood movie in writing... nawa oooooo....lalasticala....u self dey cry?

2 Likes

Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Faremisodeeq(m): 9:26pm On Jul 19, 2015
Haa this is what i call love. I pity the boyfriend
Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Tnycee(m): 9:28pm On Jul 19, 2015
so this crab will make FP?? cry
Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by osaslord500(m): 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
Hahahaahahahah, really funny love story.. i enjoyed it
Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 19, 2015
grin cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin cheesy undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by crispberry(f): 9:32pm On Jul 19, 2015
cry cry
Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Cholls(m): 9:37pm On Jul 19, 2015
my brother this story brought back the memory of the film Yi San when Song Yeon was consoling Yi San in her deing moment.
Mein! I cry me a sea.
Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:39pm On Jul 19, 2015
cry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2015
sameer1212:
embarassed embarassed Midehi please can u help me with handkerchief?
hmmmm...*tears*
*giving him handkerchief* take dear, wipe your tears, it is well.
Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by jstbeinhonest(m): 9:41pm On Jul 19, 2015
Why is it always cancer?

1 Like

Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Ramon92: 9:42pm On Jul 19, 2015
is crying...
Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 19, 2015
Midehi:

hmmmm...*tears*
*giving him handkerchief* take dear, wipe your tears, it is well.
I missed u. cry
Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2015
Sad but ah well. Can't cry for every soul leaving this world.

Somebody said to me the other day that he wishes he could see who'll come to his funeral & who'll be crying or truly saddened by his passing. For a sec I wished it was possible, but then I thought, who really cares? I wish to never have a funeral because I've seen Oscar worthy performances at the few I've been to. People now wanting the funeral to be all about them & their "grief stricken" howling.

1 Like

Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Houseofglam7:
cry
dear abeg no cry na, its not the end of the world cheesy
Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
sameer1212:
I missed u. cry
i missed you more.
Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by delishpot: 9:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Freemanan:
Oh...

Ishilove join in this tears PLEASE..

All this tears you are shearing...............* you know the rest na*
Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2015
sameer1212:
dear abeg no cry na, its not the end of the world cheesy
Join me and cry na!
You know I can't do it alone cry
Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Join me and cry na!
You know I can't do it alone cry
LOL.. Ok dear, *get close to her and start crying Loud*ah ayemi o, ayemi o, cheesy
Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:55pm On Jul 19, 2015
Cholls:
my brother this story brought back the memory of the film Yi San
when Song Yeon was consoling Yi San in her deing moment.

Mein! I cry me a sea.
oh gosh! The ending was so emotional...I cried so much when song yeon diedsad
Yi San, the smiling prince.
Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Houseofglam7(f): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2015
sameer1212:
LOL.. Ok dear, *get close to her and start crying Loud*ah ayemi o, ayemi o, cheesy

Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 9:58pm On Jul 19, 2015
I have fought more than a hundred battles and lost a lot of good soldiers and friends without ever shedding a tear; but today, this thread made me cry. The OP must pay dearly for this!
Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Jul 19, 2015
Houseofglam7:

Lmao... cheesy Oya the cry don do for today. Go clean yourself up so that I can take u out for shopping.
Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
sameer1212:
Lmao... cheesy Oya the cry don do for today. Go clean yourself up so that I can take u out for shopping.

You rock Sameer!
Oya, let's go dia

Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 10:15pm On Jul 19, 2015
Houseofglam7:

You rock Sameer!
Oya, let's go dia
Lol. Chai Women and shopping ehn? With this your sexy look,Hope my credit card will not be empty by the time we are done? cheesy
Re: This Love Story Might Leave You In Tears....... ( PHOTO ) by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jul 19, 2015
delishpot:

All this tears you are shearing...............* you know the rest na*
Lol..

(1) (2) (Reply)

This Photo Of A Lady Sitting On Buhari's Lap In London Will Wow You. / A Nairalander And His Sex Doll PICS / Advice Needed Pls!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.