Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,489 members, 7,830,464 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders (33215 Views)

Two Beautiful Romancelanders Just Sent Me Pms Asking For My Love (pic) / 10 Top Beautiful Romancelanders (July 2016) - Photos Attached / Beautiful Romancelanders Kindly Post Your Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
VictoriaBee:

gringrin Irredeemable fagggot, how has gayism and misogyny shaped your life? grin
Buhari would definitely help your ministry and legalise your ass drilling business.
So tell me, how wide is your anal orifice? grin Fagg!

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by pbs4real(m): 6:11pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinaj:

stop stop stop *push him away*
can u see dat piple are washing us

do u wnt dem to arrest us
sinaj for the third tym#caught in the act.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by sinaj(f): 6:12pm On Jul 07, 2015
pbs4real:
make i grab one chair siddon,chai this victoriabee get badt mouth oohcheesy

lol grin

shift for me ma folo u siddon
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by sinaj(f): 6:13pm On Jul 07, 2015
pbs4real:
sinaj for the third tym#caught in the act.

iz nt what u think cry
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by pbs4real(m): 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinaj:

lol poison u ke?

she b ur ex
no mind her jawe,her wahala 2 mch, i go report her to jacksparrow1708 soonest. . .
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by dharay99: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
VictoriaBee:

gringrin Irredeemable fagggot, how has gayism and misogyny shaped your life? grin
Buhari would definitely help your ministry and legalise your ass drilling business.
So tell me, how wide is your anal orifice? grin Fagg!
FUÇK.!!
that must hurt a lil. cry

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 07, 2015

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Yes, let's hope similar threads get a comparable treatments. Just maybe the butt-lickers would contract some knowledge and sanity just like the weed crew who have seemingly cease to spamming this section with their hokum activities. Derailing at it best. grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by KingTom(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Minor slut, have you finished sucking the vagìnas of your ex-classmates from your girls' only school.

We also haven't new seen intimate pictures of you screwing in bed.

Has you hatred for men finally made you kill your brother yet?grin

Bìtch! Child prøstitute! I've exposed you with facts! Victoriåbitch, you are a prostitùte!grin
This one is strong! grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by RobinHez(m): 6:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Dykè, how many times were you carnally molested for it to skew your copulating inclinations that you negate the natural order of inter-gender relationships to seek out the members of your gender?

What prompted your misandry? Was it 'cause you were ditched after several abortions? For eventually being barren because your womb is condemned?grin

You keep reiterating that you do not need any man in you life because you are already the man in another lesbian's life.grin

You keep referring to other women as "dear", "my love" and "sweatheart" (I have proof) which depicts your retro-cranially, skewed halfwitted disposition.

VictoriaBÌTCH, cease sharing women with us. Let the women go round. grin

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by agarawu23(m): 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
if you want to know more about him the mizm ycoli should be the one to give you the nitty gritty whyy barca nissta is the best man to be with and not agaraw u23
angry you again ?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 6:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
RobinHez:
game on!
oh I see u v joined ur brother...
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Broooks the crook, butt-licking in hopes of getting the females to 'chook'? Wake up! Your attempt is a fluke.
you want to discourage men from admiring beautiful girls? Let them be biko, they are not gay, it's very normal for guys to buttlick, they could get a girl you know! I know you don't understand cos of you perverted sexual orientation, but pls let them be.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by funlord(m): 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:
Dykè, how many times were you carnally molested for it to skew your copulating inclinations that you negate the natural order of inter-gender relationships to seek out the members of your gender?

What prompted your misandry? Was it 'cause you were ditched after several abortions? For eventually being barren because your womb is condemned?grin

You keep reiterating that you do not need any man in you life because you are already the man in another lesbian's life.grin

You keep referring to other women as "dear", "my love" and "sweatheart" (I have proof) which depicts your retro-cranially, skewed halfwitted disposition.

grin
TheSonOfMark:

Come here! femibiatch!

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
the aim of this thread has been super crushed grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 6:20pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinaj:

shocked dharay99 pbs4real cutehector make una come watch blue film o! grin
lool sinaj sit wit me grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by RobinHez(m): 6:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ada96:
oh I see u v joined ur brother...
ahan...u find me reach here? shocked
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by dharay99: 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
[size=19pt] victoriabee 1-2 childofmark.[/size]

#as e dey h0t# kiss
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 6:22pm On Jul 07, 2015
agarawu23:
angry you again ?
lmao.. Agarawu just go and cry.

Ecoterrors grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
dharay99:
[size=19pt] victoriabee 1-2 childofmark.[/size]

#as e dey h0t# kiss
lmao... Mark family don hear am today.... Make I dey chop my boiledcorn and coconut
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by funlord(m): 6:24pm On Jul 07, 2015
VictoriaBee:

Gay b1tch, this is a recycled attack you used on FIRSTEVA. So stale.
With the way you go about attacking females, i am very sure you are the effiminate one and get f*cked real hard by your boyfriend.
Your ilks would make Pampers company to hike the price going by increase in demand.
B1tch ass fagggot!!
grin
VictoriaBee:

With the way you go about attacking females, i am very sure you are the effiminate one and get f*cked real hard by your boyfriend.
Your ilks would make Pampers company to hike the price going by increase in demand.
B1tch ass fagggot!!

What's my name? Ibibio Nigga!

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by agarawu23(m): 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lmao.. Agarawu just go and cry.

Ecoterrors grin
I am not just lucky today sad
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 6:25pm On Jul 07, 2015
RobinHez:
ahan...u find me reach here? shocked
nop ...been following all along...
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
VictoriaBee:

B1tch ass fagggot!!
dharay99,abeg wetin be ball possession for the match? grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by sinaj(f): 6:26pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
lool sinaj sit wit me grin
erm... e b lyk say I go stand o! sad
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by RobinHez(m): 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
VictoriaBee:

B1tch ass fagggot!!
uh oh...d guy gotta be serious now o

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by dharay99: 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
VictoriaBee:

B1tch ass fagggot!!
daaaamn it.!
Hotter & better punchlines girl. angry

He is winning na. cry
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by ronald4lif(m): 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
TheOrijin:

Look who we have here. A prominent weedster, a paradin of the weed movement. cheesy

What happened to your famous '101' appellation. Is it under internment, rendered permanently inactive or you've abandoned it. Wata quan?. grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by sinaj(f): 6:27pm On Jul 07, 2015
TheOrijin:
r u orijin101 ? smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (22)

Groom's Ex Stands Up In Church In Malawi, Claims They Are Still Dating / My Wife Wishes Me Dead Over An Argument / This 50-Year-Old Nigerian Mother Of 4 Is Slaying (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.