Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,493 members, 7,847,024 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 09:39 AM

Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders (33427 Views)

Two Beautiful Romancelanders Just Sent Me Pms Asking For My Love (pic) / 10 Top Beautiful Romancelanders (July 2016) - Photos Attached / Beautiful Romancelanders Kindly Post Your Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by iamtomi(f): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Broooks the crook, butt-licking in hopes of getting the females to 'chook'? Wake up! Your attempt is a fluke.
lol....dude u can rhyme words o..
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Is that not part of the services your waiters offer at this bar? grin
we also offer lapdances tooo.. Meet my exotic dancers Lala and rokiatu grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by naijaboiy: 6:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
hahahahahahhahaha, and I hope my waiters sinaj, firsteva adeh39 and ireneony are treatin u nicely?
Only sinaj is serving me. cheesy

About irene I heard something happened to her. It's like she lost someone close to her. embarassed

Have you heard anything?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

You can't shy away from your shadows. My comment about weed crew got your attention because you're a chieftain in the act of weed distribution. Beside, your new cognomen and pic gave you away as they're homogenous with the former one. Forgotten you uploaded same pic on your birthday on derailers paradise and pulled it down after few minutes?. Come on, how's weed biz and where's your accomplice Alberto?. cheesy
Jeez!!! shocked You caught me wink
Anyway, the Gospel of weed preaching is orijin101's idiosyncrasy. . .
This particular moniker have a different persona smiley
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Lol I can't believe nobody even paid attention to the topic of the thread at all. grin

Back then they'd start criticising or butt-licking.

*sighs deeply*

Finally there is a great change. grin

I know lol
But look page 11 nicca is soaring ... This is like jackpot for Op
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by redgem(f): 6:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
dharay99:

yhu right abt daht latecumer.! cool

I'm late and I missed alot
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
misssclassy:

As in, you are orijin101.
Ok.
Your thought tho.

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Only sinaj is serving me. cheesy

About irene I heard something happened to her. It's like she lost someone close to her. embarassed

Have you heard anything?
r u for real? Oh my gosh.. Ireneony, my apologies.. Pls take heart.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by RobinHez(m): 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
this one sha wants to fight somebody here.... undecided
misssclassy:
Blackket what's you own.

You were banned for impersonation by _farano, when you tried to impersonate blackett sometime around april/may, which means you can't comment on romance section, but yet you still log into the account knowing fully well that you won't be able to comment.
I have seen you on derailers paradise.especially during an e-fight. I see you during duels on other threads.

Now the question is why? Why do you log out of your main moniker and log into this one?

I have a theory and the theory is this.

You are someone who likes amebo, who likes to know what's happening, someone who loves romance section to the core, more like a romance section addict. But you have some sort of pride or should I say, self worth.
You don't want people noticing that you are always around e-fights, derailers paradise, and all that, so you use this moniker to do that.
You don't want people associating you with stuff like this. You want to be different from everyone else, and you want people to respect you as a distinctive person, as someone who doesn't do what others do.

Now the question is who the fvck are you?
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by naijaboiy: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
misssclassy:
Blackket what's you own.

You were banned for impersonation by _farano, when you tried to impersonate blackett sometime around april/may, which means you can't comment on romance section, but yet you still log into the account knowing fully well that you won't be able to comment.
I have seen you on derailers paradise.especially during an e-fight. I see you during duels on other threads.

Now the question is why? Why do you log out of your main moniker and log into this one?

You are someone who likes amebo, who likes to know what's happening, someone who loves romance section to the core, more like a romance section addict. But you have some sort of pride or should I say, self worth.
You don't want people noticing that you are always around e-fights, derailers paradise, and all that, so you use this moniker to do that.
You don't want people associating you with stuff like this. You want to be different from everyone else, and you want people to respect you as a distinctive person, as someone who doesn't do what others do.

I think i'm gonna call the Nairaland Bureau of Investigation (NBI) grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by dharay99: 6:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
misssclassy:
Blackket what's you own.

You are someone who like amebo, who likes to know what's happening, someone who loves romance section to the core, more like a romance section addict. But you have some sort of pride or should I say, self worth.

buh ßitch are yhu a reporter or sum kinda inspector.?

Which one is ds long qur'an abt one monitored impersonator... .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Madam detective. undecided

You think everybody is like you that was once unserious with different shady monikers.

Please I am not _stupid. I know what I am saying.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
redgem:

Hahahahahahahahah

Cutehector your sense of smell is strong
lol dearie... Likewise my sense of touch.. wink. Hw r u
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by dharay99: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
redgem:

I'm late and I missed alot
geht urslf a befitting guy & sit beside him
& jez waaaaaaaatch.!
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
misssclassy:
Blackket what's you own.

Haba u should know already
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
Cutehector:
grin....
nice meeting you grin now i kno u exist
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by naijaboiy: 6:57pm On Jul 07, 2015
misssclassy:

Please I am not _stupid. I know what I am saying.

I know you know what you are saying. grin

Just that.....

Never mind. grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by stephenqueen: 6:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
See as dog dey chase OP grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by ronald4lif(m): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
TheOrijin:

Jeez!!! shocked You caught me wink
Anyway, the Gospel of weed preaching is orijin101's idiosyncrasy. . .
This particular moniker have a different persona smiley

No more weed retailing?. I need some. embarassed
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 6:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
naijaboiy:

Farano don ban the fighters. grin
chai. Victoriabee, ema binu oooooo.. Wen u tell dem to not hav badmouth dey won't hear.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by sinaj(f): 7:00pm On Jul 07, 2015
naijaboiy:
Thanks sugar. cool
*taps her behind*
can I get a blôw job? grin
no sir.
d service u paid for exclude bj. kiss
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Nobody: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

Orijin101 will attend to you concerning that cool
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by naijaboiy: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
sinaj:

no sir.

d service u paid for exclude bj. kiss
But I can pay for that.

Cutehector one of your waiters ain't coperating. cheesy
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by dharay99: 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
ohk as it looks, seems doz two are tired of boxing eachoda so
d scoreline ends at;;

[size=19pt]victoriabee 2-4 childofmark[/size]
cool

[size=14pt]next set of wrestlers can climb up nooooooow.![/size]
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by Cutehector(m): 7:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
halfrica:
nice meeting you grin now i kno u exist
u tot I would yab u ryt? Cmon darlin am too big for dat. Am a very nice guy.
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by kinglekan: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2015

Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by RobinHez(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
just few punches and they were banned! thats not fair o cry
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by naijaboiy: 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

I know lol
But look page 11 nicca is soaring ... This is like jackpot for Op
Lol yea,,he must be feeling fly. grin
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by sinaj(f): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
ronald4lif:

*whispers* the orijin has lost his memory cry

perhaps he is being possessed by anoda soul sad
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by funlord(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
LadyBoss1:

grin
LadyBoss1:

So who exactly is he? Is he the sexkillz or the mod dat got sacked! and who really gives a _fuck about the guy anyway? Enlighten me!
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by redgem(f): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
dharay99:

geht urslf a befitting guy & sit beside him
& jez waaaaaaaatch.!

Okay...where's em.....
Re: Top 10 Most Beautiful Romancelanders by RobinHez(m): 7:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
ermmm heard they were banned!
dharay99:
ohk as it looks, seems doz two are tired of boxing eachoda so
d scoreline ends at;;

[size=19pt]victoriabee 2-4 childofmark[/size]
cool

[size=14pt]next set of wrestlers can climb up nooooooow.![/size]

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (22)

When Your Ex Is More Available Than Your Incumbent / PHOTO: Lady Caught Having Sex With A Mad Man / Your Boyfriend Is Not Your Husband!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.