Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,787 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:28 AM

76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl (71249 Views)

END-TIME!!! 18 Yr Old Girl Shows Off Her ‘full B00bs’ / My 24-yr-old Friend Wants To Date A 16-yr Old Girl / 15 Signs That Shows You Are Dating A Retired Prostitute (runs Girl) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by pansophist(m): 11:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
RIP roué.
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by Missmossy(f): 11:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
Serves him right!
He died doing what he is best at.
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 08, 2015
***checks for pinshure*** no picture mcheww of what use is this typa thread if it doesnt have pics ***zooms outta thread***
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by fortunechy(m): 12:32am On Jul 08, 2015
imagine!!

Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by CodeineJunkiee(m): 12:59am On Jul 08, 2015
An experiment gone wrong. Nigga wanna renew his youth, turned out reverse was the case. grin
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by architez: 2:30am On Jul 08, 2015
Luukasz:
18yr old girl dey av sex with 76yr old man..nawaoh & if una wan Nak some of dem,dem go dey form Virgin but for corner na one old man dey Nak dem Apako

Old man wey get MONEY and POWER. Only thing u get na "I love u".

1 Like

Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by Teekrayne(m): 3:23am On Jul 08, 2015
So pathetic........ Girls of these days can ride on an adult till he gets mad, let alone arugbo! He no even stop for him bus stop..... He con go bleep omo 18..... I give up
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by nyabinghi(m): 3:52am On Jul 08, 2015
Igbo kwenu ya, igbo men have been unfaithful since 33bc, thank God that the man isn't a muslim. Hypocritical christians defend your faith, iranu abasha, same way ojukwu defiled bianca as a teen
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by Moneyyy: 4:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by ihedioramma: 5:04am On Jul 08, 2015
dre11:

A retired school principal has died during a sex romp with a teenage girl.

http://pulse.ng/gist/sweet-death-76-yr-old-retired-school-principal-dies-on-top-18-yr-old-girl-id3948318.html
okoko
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by dataland: 7:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Cheapest Mtn data bundle ever at give away price

Buy mtn data valid for a month
check my profile for more details
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by Nobody: 8:30am On Jul 08, 2015
... not funny

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by Chuknovski(m): 8:32am On Jul 08, 2015
Like the "last supper" part, then why arrest the girl for offering meat ?
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by hvq229(m): 8:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Why was the girl arrested?
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by bukky204: 8:57am On Jul 08, 2015
na wa oooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by mrajims(m): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2015
Penart:
Wtf!!!!!

What the heck will his obituary poster carry as a heading

GONE TOO SOON

what a shame, cause of death?; died after a brief "ground wrestling" match?? eishh

brought into and exited this world through that same hole between a woman's legs

funny!
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by sotum2: 9:35am On Jul 08, 2015
The man is possessed this thread would have helped him

https://www.nairaland.com/2414762/spiritual-warfare-deliverance-casting-out/6
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by otusnorahs(f): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmm, one 80+ old man is doing similar thing in my area, any aboki that sells buruntashi is his frnd, I pray he doesn't end up shamefully lik this. Tym u will use to rest ur weak hrt n bones, u say one thing na old age sex. Mak I see hw u wan tak tell God say u die on top ur grand daughter age.
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by francizy(m): 12:52pm On Jul 08, 2015
donholy28:
yeye old man...instead of him to go rest or dey with person his age...he go dey try fresh blood ...now she don kill him...if person tell him say he go die ontop woman he no go believe am....through p*ssy u came...through p*ssy u left

But what would an 18 year old female be doing with that wrinkled old man? This world is getting messier by the day..
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by Akinsnaira: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Trust these old men with any small girl in their custody nowadays at your own peril. These are the old people that portray themselves as the custodians of so called african cultures and norms in the society, always believe they deserve to be respected and worshiped by the younger ones. Not knowing that these old guards are just all out to take advantage of the new generation. The pole position they place themselves in the society has led to flagrant abuse of power in polity and hence systematic corruption in statehood.

I have stopped according senseless respect to all these old brains after my experience with one highly revered stakeholder in my hometown. This man invited me to his place after he was briefed about my effort in obtaining one entitlement from ondo state government. I am in lagos, this man is based in abuja. He boasted he knew a commissioner in Akure who was in charge of the stuff, and right before me he was calling one man claimed to be the commissioner to schedule a meeting with him tomorrow, he collected my documents right there. You might be thinking I am the type that runs around seeking help from people! not at all, I never went to this man for any help in the first place, he invited me upon getting to know about what I was doing. After all, my documents at the time had almost reached the final stage of the processing.

Right there, this man gave me false hope with a number to be calling when I get to lagos. He started calling me himself to update me about the progress, then I too was calling him whenever he asked me to. Weeks over weeks, months over months, this man never ran out of lies to tell me about what he has been doing about it, to the extent of conniving with another old man like himself, that he presented to me as the one in charge of my documents. The other man would call to tell me he is about rounding off the whole thing, 'just one signature is left', that my cheque is almost ready. It was when it got to six months I began to suspect this man with his over and over promised date. So I decided to travel down to Akure to see for myself what has been happening, on getting there, I was chilly shocked to my buttock to find out that this man has been play-acting all this while - no commissioner, no documents submission, the other man was just an impostor. Every thing was schemed up. I wondered why this man chose to waste my time (six months waiting) this way, I never compelled him in first place, he offered to help me. What baffled me most is that a so called truth-speaking elder could go to this childish extent just to deceive me. Maybe the senile man thought he could corner the money to his private pocket.

People put premium on age in africa as if it is a diamond medal for someone to live to an old age. The worst part of it is that, since wickedness is embedded in the heart of most black people, many of these old folks ride on this advantage to do obnoxious things with younger ones. Coz their time is ticking out, they want to make the most out of their lives, they are desperate to do any thing to enjoy it. I am sure this retired principal rode on the fact that he was highly respected in the community, to be sleeping with women here and there.

1 Like

Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by 2dillu2(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
dre11:

A retired school principal has died during a sex romp with a teenage girl.

http://pulse.ng/gist/sweet-death-76-yr-old-retired-school-principal-dies-on-top-18-yr-old-girl-id3948318.html
pissure or you know the rest lipsrsealed
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by 2dillu2(m): 1:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Penart:
Wtf!!!!!

What the heck will his obituary poster carry as a heading

GONE TOO SOON

what a shame, cause of death?; died after a brief "ground wrestling" match?? eishh

brought into and exited this world through that same hole between a woman's legs
grin grin
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by Islie: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
otusnorahs:
Hmmm, one 80+ old man is doing similar thing in my area, any aboki that sells buruntashi is his frnd, I pray he doesn't end up shamefully lik this. Tym u will use to rest ur weak hrt n bones, u say one thing na old age sex. Mak I see hw u wan tak tell God say u die on top ur grand daughter age.

In the fullness of time he will know what's up..... All this ancestor abusing this small girls sha, their judgement is just by the corner

1 Like

Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by Oloowo(m): 2:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
donholy28:
yeye old man...instead of him to go rest or dey with person his age...he go dey try fresh blood ...now she don kill him...if person tell him say he go die ontop woman he no go believe am....through p*ssy u came...through p*ssy u left
that's d consequnce of his act,make he dey wait for baba God's judgement
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by GentleFrank(m): 2:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
I just hope this is not true. Shameless man (if it actually happened for real) !
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by Dinakas(f): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
What will he tell God if asked how he died? Somethings are embarrassing to be said, not to talk of to God...smh
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by bikefab(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
I wonder what his obituary poster will read, in place of 'who died after a brief illness'.
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by hident(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
"Last Supper indeed"... Baba lOooo
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by MarvelMama(f): 3:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Nkan to man je lopa.
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by ijustdey: 5:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
MarvelMama:
Nkan to man je lopa.
cheesy omo ibadan.... Nah englsh you just turn 2 yoruba like that grin
Re: 76-yr-old Retired School Principal Dies On Top 18-yr-old Girl by Hassanmaye(m): 12:46pm On Jul 18, 2021
asumo12:
angry angry angry

Hahhahahahah

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

I Stiched My Anus Thrice, Wore Pampers For Years – Repentant Nigerian Gay / Why Do I Keep Meeting These Kind Of Ladies? / 24 Kenyan Students Have 'Sex Party', Arrested By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.