Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,128 members, 7,818,381 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters (27368 Views)

Soldier Recognizes A Lady From Facebook At A Checkpoint In Adamawa state / Boko Haram Assassinates 11 Of Its Members In Borno - Sahara Reporters / Buhari Okays Military Checkpoint In 'frontline States' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by wiseoneking: 7:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
admax:
Some stupid people were saying Boko Haram is a Northern that will stop once a Northerner becomes the President, hope they have been proved wrong.

Boko Haram won't run out of girls to use as suicide bombers because they have enough girls thanks to GEJ.

Anyway Buhari's solution to tackle insurgency hasn't been successful yet a la his forreign trips. May God help us.
Wetin this one they talk, they say fire burn white man and you ask if it burn his bear. The more you see that your saviour PMB is here for your change you desired, the better you will be free from the fear of GEJ+PEJ. God help us to win this war.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by kellyJames5(m): 7:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
shocked shocked
shocked shocked
shocked

This country is on fire oooo!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:01pm On Jul 07, 2015
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by MosakuAW(m): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
olajide8:

Broz borrow if you no get* - the command centre does not mean the military headquarters a Command Centre comprises of 3 major-generals army airforce or navy as the need may arise - and equipment* either drone monitors, etc- shekena!!! they are responsible for taking decisions on the ground which is then passed to the chief of defence or army staff* for onward reporting to the commander in chief - dats all!!!! and it stops the issue of human right violations - because it is deemed more then one person looked at all the procedures before actions were taken*

What do you want to borrow? Your head way no correct abi.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by dazzysleek(f): 8:02pm On Jul 07, 2015
Islamic veil should be banned in Nigeria because,that is where they(insurgents) conceal the IED's ...this evil veil should be done with once and 4 all!

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by nwasteve(m): 8:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ah ah! Baba wetin dey hapun na Hmmmm, dia is god oooooo. Make u quickly rise to to d challenge as u promised

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Dsenate3264(m): 8:06pm On Jul 07, 2015
NIGERIA IS NOW A LOSS COUNTRY........................... ......................NIGERIA IS NOW A LOST COUNTRY " only prayers" can help US
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by nigerianvenom(m): 8:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
Its easy to criticise a player from the outside, but when u get in, u discover a different ball game. Buhari never acted as an ex president, always criticising GEJ at any given opportunity, now it has dawn on him that it wasn't easy.
Our military has suddenly become toothless bulldogs, no action against d insurgent. Buhari is now totally clueless and bereft of ideas. God help this country. We truly miss GEJ

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jul 07, 2015
francescainnoce:
Please can they impeach this man? Please or better still make him the assistant president because I don't just get this anymore.
It's almost as though everything we say isn't that important after all.
How can we continue to voice out on the crazy menace of late yet we never get our president on the podium to atleast reassure us physically that he is totally up-to-date and equal to the task.
Baba Buhari is a benchwarmer

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
admax:
Some stupid people were saying Boko Haram is a Northern that will stop once a Northerner becomes the President, hope they have been proved wrong.

Boko Haram won't run out of girls to use as suicide bombers because they have enough girls thanks to GEJ.

Anyway Buhari's solution to tackle insurgency hasn't been successful yet a la his forreign trips. May God help us.
Bros the earlier you visit a psychiatric hospital, the better for Nairaland. I rest my case!

2 Likes

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by ruggedtimi(m): 8:21pm On Jul 07, 2015
think dey shuld be a temporary ban on hijab
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:23pm On Jul 07, 2015
[quote author=Doyin400l post=35600965][/quote]
I pity you it's you muslims that keep getting blasted. ISLAM is a Curse Upon HUMANITY... PERIOD!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by raymondzack: 8:28pm On Jul 07, 2015
vizkiz:
My name is jack bauer and I think its time I do something about these motherfurckers angry

The following takes place between 7pm and 8pm angry

#calls CTU (ketu branch)
Shade, abeg patch me to the president angry
am Alex mahome let do this together grin
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by raymondzack: 8:31pm On Jul 07, 2015
admax:

have u ever tot of how ur life will be if u gat Lil bit of sense
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by freeage7(m): 8:39pm On Jul 07, 2015
Mogidi:
Someone instructed boko haram to up the ante, this escalation is a ploy to grant amnesty to boko haram.

By December boko boys would be getting stipends from fed govt, mark these words.
Guy, soji nah. Dis demons no need amnesty oh. People wey ready to die? Guy, amnesty is not in their agenda jo.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by olajide8(m): 8:41pm On Jul 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

What do you want to borrow? Your head way no correct abi.
You see now! You need to Borrow small sense!!! because, honestly speaking, you truly don't have- initially I wanted to leave you* till I realised you were a patient for yaba left* if another semi-educated illiterate like you- should read your post - they may think or believe you.
Not knowing, your head is just big for nothing* na only water dey der!!! Google what a command centre is? Ask questions - before you start to show, the level of your intellect* or Ignorance* or better, the level of dysfunctional*ity* of your reasoning faculty and stop dis-gracing the Nigerian educational system*
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by sweatlana: 8:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
OMG NIGERIA IS AT WAR...

GOD PLEASE HELP US.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jul 07, 2015
Where is IDIAGBON the legend?
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by lexy2014: 8:58pm On Jul 07, 2015
Ecoplexus:
RIP to the dead. The north really need to do serious soul searching; all is not well in that land.
NB: The increased and sustained attack by Boko Haram shows that their allegiance to ISIS is no fluke or propaganda. I believe the military are fighting something far worse than initially thought.
this has nothing 2do with d north. D president has d constitutional responsibility 2 protect nigerian lives. Since may 29, he seems not 2 no how 2do it. Whether boko join ISIS or not isn't d issue. D president and d military all of a sudden seem 2b on recess
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Eggheaded(m): 8:59pm On Jul 07, 2015
Am pregnant with words on what is happening in nigeria.
Seeing life being lost every blessed day pains me very much. Turning blessed day to fateful day.
In fact, I dying inside of me and crying for these future leaders and enterpreneurs lost or caught up in battle.

For God/ Allah sake, how will Buhari remove check point in the first place while we are not winning the war?
Am just praying to God for forgives of the lost great souls and I because I dont know if I will be alive in the next minutes talkless of tomorrow.

MY HEART GOES OUT TO THE LOST SOULS AND THE ONES IN INTENSIVE CARE UNIT ( I. C. U. ) AND THE ONES IN COMATOSE. THEY DON'T KNOW WHAT AWAIT OF THEM AFTER BEING DISCHARGED.
SHOULD GOVERMENT ABANDON THEM?
THEY NEED EVERY SUPPORT OF NIGERIANS

LET CONTINUE TO SUPPORT THE ARMY BECAUSE THE PURPOSE OF EVERY WAR IS PEACE.
ONLY GOD CAN GIVE US A GOOD AND RESPONSIBLE LEADER.
LET US NOT DISTURB EACHOTHER'S PEACE ANYMORE.
LET EMBRACE OUR DIFFERENCES TOGETHER.

LET EVERY PEACE LOVERS LIKE AND SHARE THIS

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Hero10001: 9:05pm On Jul 07, 2015
PastorJohnny:
Where is IDIAGBON the legend?
Idiagbon is a legend indeed!

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by MosakuAW(m): 9:15pm On Jul 07, 2015
olajide8:

You see now! You need to Borrow small sense!!! because, honestly speaking, you truly don't have- initially I wanted to leave you* till I realised you were a patient for yaba left* if another semi-educated illiterate like you- should read your post - they may think or believe you.
Not knowing, your head is just big for nothing* na only water dey der!!! Google what a command centre is? Ask questions - before you start to show, the level of your intellect* or Ignorance* or better, the level of dysfunctional*ity* of your reasoning faculty and stop dis-gracing the Nigerian educational system*

Tell that to all the elders in your home who contributed small change to send slowpoke like you to school.

Ode dindinrin

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by PecE2Make: 9:16pm On Jul 07, 2015
APC una done c una life. until they bound wears like hijab,bourqa,veil,caftan, agbada style of dressing, boko haram may be difficult to curb out.
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by DonCortino: 9:19pm On Jul 07, 2015
admax:

somebody should pls wake this dude up. he is in a dreamland!
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Khameal007(m): 9:36pm On Jul 07, 2015
must it be a tragic story anytime I'm online? please

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by lexy2014: 9:37pm On Jul 07, 2015
vizkiz:
My name is jack bauer and I think its time I do something about these motherfurckers angry

The following takes place between 7pm and 8pm angry

#calls CTU (ketu branch)
Shade, abeg patch me to the president angry
U are a go. Your mission is a go. Marilyn Ogar is on standby 2 give u tech support
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by oluwaahmed: 9:43pm On Jul 07, 2015
babasanti:
I know a lot of nigerians are worried about the recent rise in attacks by boko haram. See let me tell u the whole plan by buhari and apc. Buhari and apc know you nigerians are BIG MUMU. The planned and arranged that after taking over govt, boko haram will intensify attacks so when buhari govts curtails it, nigerians will be amazed at the short time buhari used in stopping the attacks and start praising him for his efforts. Nigerians wake up! Stop be he-diots and she-diots. Giant of africa my big yanch!

Pls gimme d number of ur dealer seems he sells sme good ish

1 Like

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by stankezzy: 9:45pm On Jul 07, 2015
danpaul1:
Which way Nigeria.. We have obviously been short-changed by the so called agents of change!

Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by ajebuter(f): 9:52pm On Jul 07, 2015
berrystunn:
Am calling on commander in chief of armed forces to resign...

E no hear u

E dey western Germany

With president Michelle
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by hustler86(m): 9:55pm On Jul 07, 2015
MosakuAW:

This is one of the reasons i fault PMB inauguration speech when he said MHQ should be moved to Maiduguri and all Military check point also stopped.

The MHQ now is Borno state and BH has now change their tactics and move to other state like Jos, Kaduna e.t.c now who is more clueless between FG and BH.

Moving MHQ to Borno has not solve anything at all. I wish PMB can just develop new ideas rather than this nonsense.

Am really tired of seeing graphic pictures here and there on Nairaland, Tv and Newspapers. We have more episodes of horror film in BH activities that can be compile into 20 movie CDs

It is well Nigerians.

Shoro niyen undecided shut ur eyes and ur mouth as well, u r here on NL saying trash about the inaugural speech of how many months old. The situation on ground isn't about what directive the president gives or not, all we need is joint task prayer to GOD to destroy all the evil perpetrators in our dear nation. #GODBless9Ja #GODpunishdevil #GODdestroyevilbokoharam
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by berrystunn(m): 9:56pm On Jul 07, 2015
ajebuter:

E no hear u

E dey western Germany

With president Michelle

hahahhaah
Re: Female Suicide Bomber Attacks Military Checkpoint In Borno - Sahara Reporters by Hgold(m): 10:04pm On Jul 07, 2015
admax:

U guyz find a way to justify your act but crucified GEJ during his tenure. The magnitude of your stupidity pass olumo rock.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Wike And His Wife, Suzzette Celebrate Valentine's Day (Photos) / Fakeye Olufemi: Carpenters, Taxi Drivers Should Pay Tax — They Make Money / “i’m Too Big For Such” – Ekiti PDP Chieftain Rejects Fayose’s Appointment

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.