Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,473 members, 7,843,449 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

A Must Read For Guys - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read For Guys (2245 Views)

Girl Leaves Her V*RGINA Open For Guys To Play With After Consuming Much Alcohol / Why Do Some/most Nigerian Girls Fall Easily For Guys With Cars? / For Guys Who Loves Big Bweast Only *graphic Photo* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must Read For Guys by IamLEGEND1: 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah it may be selfish but its sometimes a necessary evil
ive said it before and ill say it again, some guys are pure evil
yeeeeeeah its ok but reply to my email joor
Haba!!!!!!!
Dont be so pessimistic na
Guys we dey try diz days no be small...
#YourMailHasBeenRepliedMah
Re: A Must Read For Guys by loswhite(m): 1:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

it depends what you mean by side guy

like i said, it doesn't need sexual/emotional commitment it just means not closing all options

good afternoon
Pls with time emotional commitment will involve and it will reflect on your present relationship
Re: A Must Read For Guys by Gurgle(f): 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
loswhite:
Pls with time emotional commitment will involve and it will reflect on your present relationship

it wont if you manage to control yourself

i understand that its messy

but if your guy betrays you and youre left with nothing its even messier
Re: A Must Read For Guys by loswhite(m): 1:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
IamLEGEND1:

the involvement of emotional or sexùal commitment doesnt matter here.
the simple act of keeping suitors lined up just bcoz of ur paranoia that ur current r/ship might break down is selfish and you arent doing justice to ur partner either, who is probably doing everything in his power to see that ur r/ship flourishes.

however,
i go just dash u diz argument,

coz if i dont

we will probably keep going till infinity...

#Sori4DaLateReply.

#WasBusy.
the truth is once you have that mind set you will not put your energy and effort to make relationship work cos u will want to take the easy way out
Re: A Must Read For Guys by IamLEGEND1: 2:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
loswhite:
the truth is once you have that mind set you will not put your energy and effort to make relationship work cos u will want to take the easy way out

DAMN STRAIGHT,BROTHER!!!!!
Re: A Must Read For Guys by loswhite(m): 2:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

that's the problem you always think you can control it but the truth is most girls cannot control it.
There is always a risk involve in every relationship. The day you seek another standby option should be d day u end your relationship. Seeking backup option means u have lost trust or u don't trust ur partner
Re: A Must Read For Guys by Gurgle(f): 2:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
loswhite:
that's the problem you always think you can control it but the truth is most girls cannot control it.
There is always a risk involve in every relationship. The day you seek another standby option should be d day u end your relationship. Seeking backup option means u have lost trust or u don't trust ur partner

So what do you suggest i do to avoid disappointment

and can you honestly say you stay with one woman at a time
Re: A Must Read For Guys by loswhite(m): 2:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

There is a risk and please stop making it feel like girls are the victim. Men are @ risk also, so it is two way street. It is very messy because a relationship that is based on solid foundation must include trust if not then the relationship is not worth it.
Re: A Must Read For Guys by loswhite(m): 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

So what do you suggest i do to avoid disappointment

and can you honestly say you stay with one woman at a time
I stay with one woman and it is a thing of principle. Love is not just feeling it is choice to stay and make things work. It is hard work, the truth is ppl are too lazy and yet they want a committed relationship. Now to overcome disappointment you must have honest and open communication with your partner. The day u notice he is changing find out the course and have a proper discussion if you are not satisfied communicate that to him. The key is always having honest communication
Re: A Must Read For Guys by Gurgle(f): 2:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
loswhite:
I stay with one woman and it is a thing of principle. Love is not just feeling it is choice to stay and make things work. It is hard work, the truth is ppl are too lazy and yet they want a committed relationship. Now to overcome disappointment you must have honest and open communication with your partner. The day u notice he is changing find out the course and have a proper discussion if you are not satisfied communicate that to him. The key is always having honest communication

noted. thanks

1 Like

Re: A Must Read For Guys by loswhite(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gurgle:

yeah of course!

i mean like when dating, in case she messes up

then when youre ready to marry her you can close them

isn't that what marriage is? rejecting all other options?

we should all be realistic mehn
it is not about messing up it is about keeping ppl as option and taking d best..lol. So let me ask you. Do you honestly think that the person u get married to will be d best person you will meet in your life?. If you answer that honestly you will find out that marriage is about sacrificing all the beautiful intelligent and other good personalities to be with one person.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Since I Was Born, I Have Never Seen A Girl With One Boy Friend / Man Sues Wife Over Make Up. / Reasons Why You Must Avoid Premarital Sex ( It's Fun But It Hurt)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.