Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,824 members, 7,817,400 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:34 AM

What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? (2944 Views)

What Does It Mean To Take The Lord's Name In Vain? / Ojukwu Chased Me, Other Non-igbos Out Of East – Adeboye / Guy Dancing In Church Chased By Ushers (Hilarious Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? by mamagee3(f): 4:26am On Jul 08, 2015
Hello everyone. I had a dream/nightmare last night about being chased by a small white dog in my dream and I just wanted to know if any of your dream interpreters out there can help me with its meaning.
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? by yorubaboiy: 4:33am On Jul 08, 2015
maybe u ate the dog and now its coming for revenge grin

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? by Juxtified(m): 4:48am On Jul 08, 2015
It is not all dreams that one should worry about. In fact, from my own personal experience, over 90% of nightmares like this are meaningless and so better just ignored.
When you start bothering unnecessarily on things like this, people begin to take advantage of you, in the name of 'spiritual cleansing', 'deliverance' and all...
So I suggest you just pray about it and move on with your life.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? by Panshow(m): 4:50am On Jul 08, 2015
You'll need to convert your dream into pdf before you interprete it using Adobe acrobat reader grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? by popweezy(m): 5:12am On Jul 08, 2015
*Sighs* dat might just be ur future husby chasing you..he had just come in form of a dog. U gat no worries!
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? by Nobody: 6:34am On Jul 08, 2015
it means elemental/familiar demons from ur father's village came after u yesterday night.....

so, fast and pray from 6am-12pm.to destroy their powers...

" WE ARE MORE THAN CONQUERORS"
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? by mayor10(m): 6:42am On Jul 08, 2015
White Dog:Probably Christ Is Calling You...He Wants You To Work For Him And There Are Running..You Should Av Waited For The Dog To Catch You In The Dream.

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
Of a surety I know that God or his angels don't take shape of unclean animals. Lambs and doves are symbols of purity..
Animals like dog, bat, vulture, cat are symbols of demons and evil. ..

Op, don't take any dream serious if you are on medication.. If you are not, then you had a scuffle to settle with familiar spirits and demons.. forget the camouflage of the white..
Don't be deceive the devil appears as an angel of light. ..
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? by straight2point(m): 7:29am On Jul 26, 2015
Daninya11:
Of a surety I know that God or his angels don't take shape of unclean animals. Lambs and doves are symbols of purity..
Animals like dog, bat, vulture, cat are symbols of demons and evil. ..

Op, don't take any dream serious if you are on medication.. If you are not, then you had a scuffle to settle with familiar spirits and demons.. forget the camouflage of the white..
Don't be deceive the devil appears as an angel of light. ..

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME ON THIS, "DONT TAKE ANY DREAM SERIOUS IF YOU ARE ON MEDICATION" cos i took some medication and dreamt about a dog chasing last night
Thanks.
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? by bluntspade: 7:37am On Jul 26, 2015
straight2point:

PLEASE ENLIGHTEN ME ON THIS, "DONT TAKE ANY DREAM SERIOUS IF YOU ARE ON MEDICATION" cos i took some medication and dreamt about a dog chasing last night
Thanks.
If a dog chases u in a dream it means an environment attack by some around u is plotting u need to be careful now don't visit any neighbour for now fast,pray and read protection psalms. If the dog bites u they have attacked u.Thanks ur stars God showed u the dream he's warning u.Happy Sunday.
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? by Nobody: 7:45am On Jul 26, 2015
mamagee3:
Hello everyone. I had a dream/nightmare last night about being chased by a small white dog in my dream and I just wanted to know if any of your dream interpreters out there can help me with its meaning.
prayerlessness - a christian believes is only powerful when he prays. If you always pray without ceasing as the bible commands then even in your dreams you will be chasing them.
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? by Samneer: 7:52am On Jul 26, 2015
mamagee3:

Dear friend, pray against falling into the sin of fornication, adultery, sexual perversion. Satan wants to come in through this to afflict you with infirmity. Bind in prayer every works of Principality Appollyon.

Pray fervently and have faith!

1 Like

Re: What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? by Nobody: 7:57am On Jul 26, 2015
Seeing dogs in your dreams could mean different things.

Dreaming of vicious dogs, means enemies and unalterable misfortune.

Dreaming that a dog fondles you, indicates great gain and constant friends.

Dreaming of owning a dog with fine qualities, means that you will gain solid wealth.

Dreaming of small dogs, means that your thoughts and pleasures are of a frivolous nature.

Dreaming of dogs biting you, foretells for you a quarrelsome companion either in marriage or business.

Lean, filthy dogs, means failure in business, also sickness among children.

Dreaming of a dog-show, means many and varied favors from fortune.

To hear the barking of dogs, foretells news of a depressing nature. Difficulties are more than likely to follow.

Nagode!
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? by mcocolok(m): 8:09am On Jul 26, 2015
mamagee3:

You go soon marry white man with small d**k grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? by helpee(m): 9:14am On Jul 26, 2015
Whaoh....that is the spirit of gayism. you are already attracting Obama's dick. That was the reason the dog appear small. If you ever travel out of nigeria, you must watch your back before your ass get riddled with Obama's dick and if you are a lady, I am sorry to inform you that Obama's daughter is interested in your ass. Prepare for your imminent induction into lesbianism
Re: What Does It Mean To Be Chased By A Small White Dog In Your Dream? by Nobody: 12:05pm On Jul 26, 2015
mamagee3:

You were chased by a small white dog and you call that a nightmare? Lol.

(1) (Reply)

Checkout This Spiritual Banner Spotted In Benin City, Edo State / Do You Agree With Atheist On This? / How Long Does It Take To Receive The Holyspirit After Salvation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.