Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,696 members, 7,955,633 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 11:33 AM

Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 (2798 Views)

It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose / Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina / Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by wirinet(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Maybe I will wait until bokoharam kills you before I will start criticizing undecided

When Boko Haram killed over 200 boys in a school dorm and kidnapped almost 200 girls, bombed Abuja and controlled 14 local government areas in Nigeria, did you criticize Jonathan? I am talking about you. Can i see your post history to know your views?

What do you expect Buhari to do in one month? You want him to fight Boko Haram without a plan and strategy? Generals do not operate that way? If he did, then he will just be putting our troops and Nigerians in danger. He would need to first take an inventory of our military rescources - both personnel and equipments, he would need to acquire more equipment and adequate training of the troops to use the equipments. He would need a short, medium and long term strategy of defeating Boko Haram permanently. Most important of all, he will need to search for generals and officers who can carry out his strategy.

This is how wars are fought and won.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by egift(m): 8:34am On Jul 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:

It would have been better had it been you were among the over 1000 that just lost their Lives

Show us were you condemned Jonathan for presiding over the deaths of over 20,000 Nigerians? Hypocrisy at its peak.
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by egift(m): 8:37am On Jul 08, 2015
kodded:
undecided but guy the first month of buhari administration is far worse tham GEJs

Have you taken into account the peaceful Nigeria that Jonathan inherited vs the Mess Jonathan left behind for Buhari? Why are you guys playing the Ostrich?
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by wirinet(m): 8:38am On Jul 08, 2015
utumunta:

I don't think he insulted you.

Now close your eyes for a few minutes and imagine you were among the dead in the recent spate of bombings...

You will miss your family...business..friends...dreams..the clock will stop ticking for you...your kids will grow up in the hands of another person....

Imagine that!

Buhari was wrong in removing the Military checkpoints and 'wronger' to have realesed the Boko haram detainees. Now he is going for cattle rustlers. You and I know that Fulani normads venture into people's farms to eat their crop and expect to be thanked for it.

The man is chasing rodents while the country is on fire. I am yet to understand the thrust of his Presidency. Unless you believe the people that died deserved to die.

Are you a soldier? Did you even attend Boys Scout meeting? Do you know anything about the role of the Military in a democracy? What will a military check point be doing in Lagos, Ibadan and Enugu. Military check point might be a neccessity in Burno, Adamawa and Yobe, but it is not required in peaceful areas. What is the job of the the Police, the Civil Defense and other civilian paramilitary forces? What of our intelligence agencies, CID, SSS, DSS, etc? are they just receiving salaries for doing nothing?

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Nobody: 8:43am On Jul 08, 2015
nigerianvenom:
It is too early to lose of 1200 innocent nigerians to boko haram. The same boko haram u promised to eliminate within 2weeks
Those saying that it is too early are the real problem of this country. The business of governance uncer Buhari kicked off May 29...My criticism started 24hours later...I've been fair to Buhari

2 Likes

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:04am On Jul 08, 2015
What saTANoids and PDP are doing is not criticism but wailing.
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by OrlandoOwoh(m): 9:08am On Jul 08, 2015
wirinet:

Are you a soldier? Did you even attend Boys Scout meeting? Do you know anything about the role of the Military in a democracy? What will a military check point be doing in Lagos, Ibadan and Enugu. Military check point might be a neccessity in Burno, Adamawa and Yobe, but it is not required in peaceful areas. What is the job of the the Police, the Civil Defense and other civilian paramilitary forces? What of our intelligence agencies, CID, SSS, DSS, etc? are they just receiving salaries for doing nothing?
PDP and saTANoids are blockheads. Do you expect those that supported Jonathan handing over the surveillance of pipelines to militants and OPC as against the military and NSCDC, whose duty it's, not to kick against militarizing peaceful part of the country?
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Whynotthetruth(m): 9:45am On Jul 08, 2015
Beremx:
Yes it is too early to criticize President Buhari. I don't blame the TANoids for criticizing him when he's barely 100days in office. Expectations are high from Buhari's government due to the immense damage Jonathan and PDP has caused to Nigeria.

Cleaning PDP's mess is really a huge task.

Maybe then, it will take a century to clean up Rochas rot, stealing and looting to coma of Imo state treasury...because I don't see that state recovering from Rochas raape of their sanctity and patrimony in the near future...Udenwa had new owerri to his name,...Ohakim had clean and green of the environment to his name which turned around the landscape and even built to 90% completion the government house Rochas is celebrating...What is Rochas project for rendering IMO bankrupt and insolvent...with hirelings like you...

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by francizy(m): 10:03am On Jul 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:
some are saying it is too early to criticise the buhari administration

and i say - it is too early to start badly - it is too early for naira to drop against the dollar - it is too early for fuel queues to resurface - it is too early to be fighting in nass over positions and not service - it is too early for all this in party feud that is causing distractions from real governance-it is too early for all this contradictory press releases-it is too early for all this excuses like age will limit my ability- it is too early to have appointed 14 northerners out of 15 appointments-it is too early to be a sole administrator-it is too early to remove military checkpoints-it is too early to have released over 180 bokoharam members-it is too early to be talking about negotiating with bokoharam- it is too early for almost a daily bombing of innocent nigerians - it is too early for about 600 people to have died of bomb blast within a month - it is too early to lie about an empty treasury - it is too early to give billions to those who used state funds to sponsor your campaign -it is too early to have spent over a trillion from an empty treasury without appropriation- it is too early for the price of food stuff that were ever stable even during festive season under the past administratn to just escalate in price -
Some people say Rome was not built in a day.but building rome started in a day.or can rome be built if building rome was never started.

God bless you brother!
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by francizy(m): 10:06am On Jul 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

Maybe then, it will take a century to clean up Rochas rot, stealing and looting to coma of Imo state treasury...because I don't see that state recovering from Rochas raape of their sanctity and patrimony in the near future...Udenwa had new owerri to his name,...Ohakim had clean and green of the environment to his name which turned around the landscape and even built to 90% completion the government house Rochas is celebrating...What is Rochas project for rendering IMO bankrupt and insolvent...with hirelings like you...

Brother am disappointed at you oh.. Can't believe you tried to school that joker of a woman. To her, government is all about pockets and jokes. She stands for nothing so don't waste your time.

Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by francizy(m): 10:08am On Jul 08, 2015
egift:
The 4yrs of Buhari will be better than the 6yrs of Jonathan. Replay 2015 a 1000 time, Buhari will still defeat Jonathan. TANoids can cry all they want.

If it is in increased bloodshed, then no doubt.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Whynotthetruth(m): 10:14am On Jul 08, 2015
francizy:

Brother am disappointed at you oh.. Can't believe you tried to school that joker of a woman. To her, government is all about pockets and jokes. She stands for nothing so don't waste your time.

Thank you.

For beremx to not be bordered about the destruction of her state due to partisanship shows someone who has lost it completely...smh...

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Beremx(f): 10:20am On Jul 08, 2015
Whynotthetruth:

For beremx to not be bordered about the destruction of her state due to partisanship shows someone who has lost it completely...smh...
coming from an Anambra supremacist who wishes destruction of another Igbo state. Not your fault at all. You are one of those who have been brainwashed by Chino's supremacy.

You better stop disturbing my mentions again.
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Mamaflex(f): 10:22am On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
Those saying that it is too early are the real problem of this country. The business of governance uncer Buhari kicked off May 29...My criticism started 24hours later...I've been fair to Buhari
cheesy cheesy Abeg I nor fit laugh.
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Jesusloveyou: 10:26am On Jul 08, 2015
kodded:
undecided but guy the first month of buhari administration is far worse tham GEJs
u are right, 36days of PMB is far more better than 6yrs of gej. Gej was a curse to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Beremx(f): 10:32am On Jul 08, 2015
Jesusloveyou:
u are right, 36days of PMB is far more than 6yrs of gej. Gej was a curse to nigeria.
true talk
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:14am On Jul 08, 2015
Beremx:
coming from an Anambra supremacist who wishes destruction of another Igbo state. Not your fault at all. You are one of those who have been brainwashed by Chino's supremacy.

You better stop disturbing my mentions again.

I spent a couple of years in O'town...I have relatives who are indigenes of Imo state...I have some very close friends as Imo indigenes...so what about your suprematist rant?...if I don't discriminate against non-Igbo tribes then why an Igbo tribe?...but I am appalled at your lack of conscience and positive stance on issues due to stipends they drop for you...Why take up a job that means dealing a death blow to your conscience... Imo is dying at great speed but all you do with abagworo and ujoatu here is to eulogise the misfortune in leadership called Rochas... who's greed and showmanship is crippling IMO...I love Rochas as a philanthropist but not as a leader...He's a big flop...I donated interms of finance and human resource to his campaign in 2011 against Ikiri...Expecting him to turn Imo around because it is my second home whenever I am home but he bastardized the whole state...Rochas is a conman...he conned Imo state...QED ...beremx I challenge you today to name a single sector that Rochas got right in Imo state...how did he create jobs? what did he do?...is it the scam called youths must work gringrin Rochas ntoorrr...IMO ndoooo
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Whynotthetruth(m): 11:23am On Jul 08, 2015
Beremx:
true talk

You see your life...even with the bombs everywhere so far they still send in your weekly and monthly pay...then it is true talk cool
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Mamaflex:
cheesy cheesy Abeg I nor fit laugh.
am I wrong?
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by rozayx5(m): 12:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
lalasticlala front page
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by nigerianvenom(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2015
egift:

First you degrade yourself with falsehood. Secondly you praise Jonathan who presided over 20,000 deaths of innocent Nigerians.

So have you seen how miserable you sound in your quest to tarnish the image of Buhari? Your criticism lack objectivity.

And ur father-inlaw-buhari used boko haram attacked as his major campaign tool, it should therefore behoves on him to eliminate the sect as promised in his campaign. Its a total failure for him to preside over a country in just over 37 days and boko haram are almost eliminating a whole section of the country with over 1500 dead and gone.
He said he'll eliminate them within 2 weeks, he should therefore keep to his promises or sign out.
We are not oliver twist, hence, we are not asking for more.
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Trailblazer1(m): 10:00am On Jul 10, 2015
Let the game continue undecided
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Trailblazer1(m): 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2015
Beremx:
I just made my point and you're insulting me. Is that the reason why you opened this thread? Wishing someone death this early morning?

Where are the mods sef?

How many mods are u dating ?
You seem to have them at your beck and call.

Guess what?
I'm not intimidated

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tears!! Two Young Men Kill Their Neighbour, Put Him Inside Bag To Sell (photos) / PHOTO: President Buhari Rocks Igbo Traditional Attire / Vice President, Osinbajo Survives Helicopter Crash In Kabba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.