Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,257 members, 7,826,011 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:16 AM

Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 (2685 Views)

It’s Too Early To Panic, Jimoh Ibrahim Replies Fayose / Northerners Should Not Join Others To Criticize Buhari – Emir Of Katsina / Why Are South-East Governors Afraid To Criticize Buhari?? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Trailblazer1(m): 7:31am On Jul 08, 2015
some are saying it is too early to criticise the buhari administration

and i say - it is too early to start badly - it is too early for naira to drop against the dollar - it is too early for fuel queues to resurface - it is too early to be fighting in nass over positions and not service - it is too early for all this in party feud that is causing distractions from real governance-it is too early for all this contradictory press releases-it is too early for all this excuses like age will limit my ability- it is too early to have appointed 14 northerners out of 15 appointments-it is too early to be a sole administrator-it is too early to remove military checkpoints-it is too early to have released over 180 bokoharam members-it is too early to be talking about negotiating with bokoharam- it is too early for almost a daily bombing of innocent nigerians - it is too early for about 600 people to have died of bomb blast within a month - it is too early to lie about an empty treasury - it is too early to give billions to those who used state funds to sponsor your campaign -it is too early to have spent over a trillion from an empty treasury without appropriation- it is too early for the price of food stuff that were ever stable even during festive season under the past administratn to just escalate in price -
Some people say Rome was not built in a day.but building rome started in a day.or can rome be built if building rome was never started.

15 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by 1bunne4lif(m): 7:32am On Jul 08, 2015
If you ask me na who i go ask?

2 Likes

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by egift(m): 7:33am On Jul 08, 2015
The 4yrs of Buhari will be better than the 6yrs of Jonathan. Replay 2015 a 1000 time, Buhari will still defeat Jonathan. TANoids can cry all they want.
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by babakol(m): 7:34am On Jul 08, 2015
Based on things he promised during the campaign and recent happenings... It's not too early. Just like in football, you bring in a new EXPERIENCED coach who doesn't perform after a month.. Criticism start flying in even from his own fans

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by dokyOloye: 7:34am On Jul 08, 2015
Pa Buhari has been contesting since 2003,does it mean he never had a plan all these while?
He has been declared winner since late march,isn't that enuf time for him to have set up a plan and hit d ground running?
The truth is,U can never give what U don't have.
This man obviously didn't write school certificate exam,was said to have failed all his military exams thereby not having all these 'fss,psc,etc added to his name unlike his colleagues.
This same man has never done anything to improve himself,his environment or d society since he left office as as head of state,no courses,no masters,no PHD,no NGO,no school built in his name,no fundraising to help any good cause.
Yet,even ppl who shld have known better ignored all these and saturated our ear wt propaganda.
I repeat,one can never give what he/she doesn't have.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by nigerianvenom(m): 7:35am On Jul 08, 2015
It is too early to lose of 1200 innocent nigerians to boko haram. The same boko haram u promised to eliminate within 2weeks

4 Likes

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by slap1(m): 7:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari will destroy Boko Haram in the #FullnessOfTime.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by MKO4ever(m): 7:38am On Jul 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:
and i say - it is too early to start badly - it is too early for naira to drop against the dollar - it is too early for fuel queues to resurface - it is too early to be fighting in nass over positions and not service - it is too early for all this in party feud that is causing distractions from real governance-it is too early for all this contradictory press releases-it is too early for all this excuses like age will limit my ability- it is too early to have appointed 14 northerners out of 15 appointments-it is too early to be a sole administrator-it is too early to remove military checkpoints-it is too early to have released over 180 bokoharam members-it is too early to be talking about negotiating with bokoharam- it is too early for almost a daily bombing of innocent nigerians - it is too early for about 600 people to have died of bomb blast within a month - it is too early to lie about an empty treasury - it is too early to give billions to those who used state funds to sponsor your campaign -it is too early to have spent over a trillion from an empty treasury without appropriation- it is too early for the price of food stuff that were ever stable even during festive season under the past administratn to just escalate in price -
Some people say Rome was not built in a day.but building rome started in a day.or can rome be built if building rome was never started.
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by kodded(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2015
egift:
The 4yrs of Buhari will be better than the 6yrs of Jonathan. Replay 2015 a 1000 time, Buhari will still defeat Jonathan. TANoids can cry all they want.
undecided but guy the first month of buhari administration is far worse tham GEJs

7 Likes

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by tim1256(m): 7:40am On Jul 08, 2015
I would say it is too early for you to bring out thrash from your arsenal if you ask me. I belong to no party before you tag me, but if you ask me, I will say go and lead a complex group of people like Nigeria and start working within days and not critically look out for critical people that can solve critical problems of a critical state like Nigeria
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Beremx(f): 7:44am On Jul 08, 2015
Yes it is too early to criticize President Buhari. I don't blame the TANoids for criticizing him when he's barely 100days in office. Expectations are high from Buhari's government due to the immense damage Jonathan and PDP has caused to Nigeria.

Cleaning PDP's mess is really a huge task.
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by coolebux(m): 7:45am On Jul 08, 2015
The first impression matter pass maternity
He's the dull dullard

2 Likes

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Nobody: 7:47am On Jul 08, 2015
Its too early for him to mount the saddle of presidency, he should have waited for four more years then he will be #OldWine

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by dokyOloye: 7:48am On Jul 08, 2015
slap1:
Buhari will destroy Boko Haram in the #FullnessOfTime.
shebiiiii.
In d fullness of time,just like d 2nd coming of our Lord Jesus,we don de wait since for am,he neva come but we still de wait eargerly.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Nobody: 7:49am On Jul 08, 2015
Its too early for him to mount the saddle of presidency, he should have waited for four more years then he will be #OldWine.
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Beremx(f): 7:50am On Jul 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Maybe after you have been killed by bokoharam, then we can start criticizing
After your obituary
I just made my point and you're insulting me. Is that the reason why you opened this thread? Wishing someone death this early morning?

Where are the mods sef?

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by buzquet(m): 7:52am On Jul 08, 2015
Criticise buhari at own regret
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by wirinet(m): 7:55am On Jul 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:

It is not only too early to start criticizing, it is senseless. They even started cricicizing him before he took over. While some were citicizing him for forming a parallel government, other were criticizing him for not engaging Zuma in the Xenophobic attack on Nigerians in South Africa, even when Jonathan was still president.

They seriously wish Buhari to fail so they can justify the disasterous presidency of GEJ, no matter what Buhari does or does not do, they would criticize. If he sacked Jonathans service chiefs, the second he assumed office, they would should victimization, if he waited to understand the situation before taking action, they would scream indiscision. I am glad Buhari is not moved by haters and bad belle people.

Change of Government is not easy for the incoming government. Obasanjo used most of his first term to plan an agenda, When Tinubu took over lagos state in1999, it took him more that 6 months to start anything. The whole of Lagos state residence were screaming for governmence to start then. Even when Yara dua took over government (same party), he was labelled all sorts of name like Baba go slow, etc. He took more that one year before we saw his agenda.

Now, they want Buhari to start governance without understanding the situation on ground and then drawing out a plan and agenda for his administration.

I am an architect, for a complex structure like stadiums and ariports, the conception, planning, designing and budgeting and recruitment (sub contractors and workers) stage sometimes takes much longer time than the construction phase. If you go into such project without adequate planning, it is guaranteed to fail.

Nigeria would not fail under Buhari and wished by Tanoids and Biafrans.

4 Likes

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Nobody: 8:02am On Jul 08, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
Its too early for him to mount the saddle of presidency, he should have waited for four more years then he will be #OldWine.
Hey cheesy

Take it easy on him. No president is perfect!
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 08, 2015
It is not! The problem is; most Nigerians are cowards. They know that the man has been failing and floundering but they are waiting for the first set of critics to emerge before everyone would fall in line.

He has not appointed Ministers. Most would-be critics are politicians maquerading as civil society personalities, who lost out in the power sharing. They are waiting until they have been neglected in his appointment before they remember the people.

A lot of people invested so much confidence in his ability to turn things around that they are ashamed to criticise him. That would amount to double-speak on their behalf.

I pray the man succeeds cos if he doesnt, a lot of Nigerians would lose confidence in this countr and it will give birth to voter apathy.
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Trailblazer1(m): 8:10am On Jul 08, 2015
Beremx:
I just made my point and you're insulting me. Is that the reason why you opened this thread? Wishing someone death this early morning?

Where are the mods sef?
Its not an insult, just the bitter truth undecided
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Trailblazer1(m): 8:12am On Jul 08, 2015
wirinet:

It is not only too early to start criticizing, it is senseless. They even started cricicizing him before he took over. While some were citicizing him for forming a parallel government, other were criticizing him for not engaging Zuma in the Xenophobic attack on Nigerians in South Africa, even when Jonathan was still president.

They seriously wish Buhari to fail so they can justify the disasterous presidency of GEJ, no matter what Buhari does or does not do, they would criticize. If he sacked Jonathans service chiefs, the second he assumed office, they would should victimization, if he waited to understand the situation before taking action, they would scream indiscision. I am glad Buhari is not moved by haters and bad belle people.

Change of Government is not easy for the incoming government. Obasanjo used most of his first term to plan an agenda, When Tinubu took over lagos state in1999, it took him more that 6 months to start anything. The whole of Lagos state residence were screaming for governmence to start then. Even when Yara dua took over government (same party), he was labelled all sorts of name like Baba go slow, etc. He took more that one year before we saw his agenda.

Now, they want Buhari to start governance without understanding the situation on ground and then drawing out a plan and agenda for his administration.

I am an architect, for a complex structure like stadiums and ariports, the conception, planning, designing and budgeting and recruitment (sub contractors and workers) stage sometimes takes much longer time than the construction phase. If you go into such project without adequate planning, it is guaranteed to fail.

Nigeria would not fail under Buhari and wished by Tanoids and Biafrans.
Maybe I will wait until bokoharam kills you before I will start criticizing undecided

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by theassassin: 8:12am On Jul 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Maybe after you have been killed by bokoharam, then we can start criticizing
After your obituary

grin grin grin grin

no naaa Beremx no go die naaa

a lof am kiss
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Beremx(f): 8:13am On Jul 08, 2015
Trailblazer1:

Its not an insult, just the bitter truth undecided
wait till your post is reported then you will know whether it doesn't break rule number 2 or its a "truth"

Nonsense!!
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by eph12(m): 8:16am On Jul 08, 2015
tim1256:
I would say it is too early for you to bring out thrash from your arsenal if you ask me. I belong to no party before you tag me, but if you ask me, I will say go and lead a complex group of people like Nigeria and start working within days and not critically look out for critical people that can solve critical problems of a critical state like Nigeria
So you're saying Nigeria is too complex for Buhari? And the salary plus allowances and bonuses are not enough motivation? This is serious.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by MizMyColi(f): 8:19am On Jul 08, 2015
egift:

Under this dispensation? Especially when you take into stock, the events that unfold daily?

Bro, you're either delusional or living in denial.
Good Morningsmiley

2 Likes

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by eph12(m): 8:21am On Jul 08, 2015
Beremx:
Yes it is too early to criticize President Buhari. I don't blame the TANoids for criticizing him when he's barely 100days in office. Expectations are high from Buhari's government due to the immense damage Jonathan and PDP has caused to Nigeria.

Cleaning PDP's mess is really a huge task.
Actually expectations are not high due to the immense damage Jonathan and PDP has caused Nigeria but due to the immense promises Buhari and APC promised Nigeria. Let Buhari come out and tell us how long it will take and some critics will keep quiet pending the arrival of the time instead of all this fullness of time.

1 Like

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Nobody: 8:21am On Jul 08, 2015
Beremx:

Where are the mods sef?

I don't think he insulted you.

Now close your eyes for a few minutes and imagine you were among the dead in the recent spate of bombings...

You will miss your family...business..friends...dreams..the clock will stop ticking for you...your kids will grow up in the hands of another person....

Imagine that!

Buhari was wrong in removing the Military checkpoints and 'wronger' to have realesed the Boko haram detainees. Now he is going for cattle rustlers. You and I know that Fulani normads venture into people's farms to eat their crop and expect to be thanked for it.

The man is chasing rodents while the country is on fire. I am yet to understand the thrust of his Presidency. Unless you believe the people that died deserved to die.

2 Likes

Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by Beremx(f): 8:24am On Jul 08, 2015
utumunta:

[s] I don't think he insulted you.

Now close your eyes for a few minutes and imagine you were among the dead in the recent spate of bombings...

You will miss your family...business..friends...dreams..the clock will stop ticking for you...your kids will grow up in the hands of another person....

Imagine that!

Buhari was wrong in removing the Military checkpoints and 'wronger' to have realesed the Boko haam detainees. Now he is going for cattle rustlers. You and I know that Fulani normads venture into people's farms to eat their crop and expect to be thanked for it.

The man is chasing rodents while the country is on fire. Unless you believe the people that died deserved to die. [/s]
Oga,abeg park one side! No time to read long stories.
Re: Is It Too Early To Criticize Buhari? - Trailblazer1 by egift(m): 8:31am On Jul 08, 2015
nigerianvenom:
It is too early to lose of 1200 innocent nigerians to boko haram. The same boko haram u promised to eliminate within 2weeks

First you degrade yourself with falsehood. Secondly you praise Jonathan who presided over 20,000 deaths of innocent Nigerians.

So have you seen how miserable you sound in your quest to tarnish the image of Buhari? Your criticism lack objectivity.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Senate President Saraki Jittery? / Why We Igbos Must Remain Nigerians And Not Biafrans.. / I Authorised Military Operation In Ogoni - WIKE

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.