Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,727 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:07 PM

Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? (12252 Views)

Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! / *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** / Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Weigher: 12:35am On Jul 20, 2015
gabrielmotors:
I hate to say this but I just have to say it, @weigher or what your name is, your strategy of investigation is not even matured, how on earth do you think if a real scammer want to defraud people he can't provide real numbers and other forged materials to prove to you?

I gave out the smartest method to catch scammers on nairaland, which I feel is working perfectly for some people here, Judging from kings autos record, no complain has been made about him so far, cos I will be the first person to murder his online presence if such surface, the man has provided the agent numbers you requested

The so called Ovie is somebody I've meet series of time, and am even going to see him on Tuesday to be precise for something, am not trying to defend anybody but this person whose number is stated above is popularly known in Warri as Ovie badest, he sells cars along refinery road immediately after Hotel Excel in Warri

Let's I forget, @weigher I hope you will touch light all the car dealers on nairaland too cos it will be too sentimental if only Kings Autos profile is looked into leaving hundred's of car dealers un touched
you are not clean yet except you answer my question. You said in your previous thread that you have pre-order from fhemmymotors, kaakibuy,auctionexport and you listed as genuine, how true you have really done business with them? Clarify
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by gabrielmotors: 12:45am On Jul 20, 2015
Weigher:
you are not clean yet except you answer my question. You said in your previous thread that you have pre-order from fhemmymotors, kaakibuy,auctionexport and you listed as genuine, how true you have really done business with them? Clarify

Mr Clean, go and ask those whose name I mentioned to confirm my deal with them... Good night
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Weigher: 12:50am On Jul 20, 2015
gabrielmotors:

Mr Clean, go and ask those whose name I mentioned to confirm my deal with them... Good night
@ kakakibuy, I can see you are viewing this thread kindly confirm if truly gabrielmotors has done business with you.
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by staffingx: 1:33am On Jul 20, 2015
Weigher:
@ kakakibuy, I can see you are viewing this thread kindly confirm if truly gabrielmotors has done business with you.

Let's fear God please. It's either this is organized or somebody here is eyeing King Autos clients. I am about to make a large deposit for a car with Kings Auto but from the look of things, it seems I may be risking my money.

I think I will wait until someone on this platform can come forward with proof of previous successful transactions with Kings Autos
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by CertifiedSamuel: 3:25am On Jul 20, 2015
gabrielmotors:
I hate to say this but I just have to say it, @weigher or what your name is, your strategy of investigation is not even matured, how on earth do you think if a real scammer want to defraud people he can't provide real numbers and other forged materials to prove to you?

I gave out the smartest method to catch scammers on nairaland, which I feel is working perfectly for some people here, Judging from kings autos record, no complain has been made about him so far, cos I will be the first person to murder his online presence if such surface, the man has provided the agent numbers you requested

The so called Ovie is somebody I've meet series of time, and am even going to see him on Tuesday to be precise for something, am not trying to defend anybody but this person whose number is stated above is popularly known in Warri as Ovie badest, he sells cars along refinery road immediately after Hotel Excel in Warri

Let's I forget, @weigher I hope you will touch light all the car dealers on nairaland too cos it will be too sentimental if only Kings Autos profile is looked into leaving hundred's of car dealers un touched

grin
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Spencer101(m): 5:14am On Jul 20, 2015
Oga King Autos I will patronize you if COD is allowed. Thanks
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Nobody: 8:16am On Jul 20, 2015
staffingx:

Let's fear God please. It's either this is organized or somebody here is eyeing King Autos clients. I am about to make a large deposit for a car with Kings Auto but from the look of things, it seems I may be risking my money.

I think I will wait until someone on this platform can come forward with proof of previous successful transactions with Kings Autos
his offer sounds very tempting and King Autos will be one of the most sort after online dealers if his genuineness can be proved.
N1.6m for a first grade Toks 2007 camry at 200k deposit, to be delivered at door step in 4 wks is a record breaking deal on this forum.
I will be ready to transact if three or more buyers can confirm successful deal with him.
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by murshid09(m): 8:20am On Jul 20, 2015
oseri:
guys u gotta sharpen ur eyes. There are some stuff that aint just possible. You can check cars.com, auctionexports.com, autotraders, coparts.com and ultimately iaai.com, check the price of the cars yourself, shipping, handling cost, land trucking, tax, clearing duties and @ #235 to $
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by KingsAutos: 8:24am On Jul 20, 2015
[quote author=murshid09 post=36069968][/quote]

Sir if you think 1.6m can not land a used 2007 Toyota camry, then I must say you are new in this business

Regards
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Samad805(m): 8:39am On Jul 20, 2015
KingsAutos:

Sir if you think 1.6m can not land a used 2007 Toyota camry, then I must say you are new in this business

Regards
bros with d current rate of exchange rate I don't tink so except it is a salvage title and bsyds dos ppl sale with mileage so it means u buy high mileage ryds
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by KingsAutos: 8:53am On Jul 20, 2015
Samad805:
bros with d current rate of exchange rate I don't tink so except it is a salvage title and bsyds dos ppl sale with mileage so it means u buy high mileage ryds

[b]Sir it's possible

Thank God you know that here they sell cars based on the mileage

the mileage of that camry was 168,000 before it was sold

And that was why it was that cheap

I've sold 2007 camry for 2.6m, the mileage was 78k

One thing people on this forum fail to understand is that, cars be gotten at any
price, what you should look at is the mileage of the car

If a car is very cheap doesn't make the seller a scam, but you should look at
the condition of the car, I mean look beyond the body

These are things are expected some NL's to know

And the good thing is that I tell my customers the condition and the exact
mileage of my cars, and even give VIN number to confirm the mileage

Those who've contacted me so far or even patronized me can testify to this

Good morning![/b
]
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Samad805(m): 9:00am On Jul 20, 2015
KingsAutos:

[b]Sir it's possible

Thank God you know that here they sell cars based on the mileage

the mileage of that camry was 168,000 before it was sold

And that was why it was that cheap

I've sold 2007 camry for 2.6m, the mileage was 78k

One thing people on this forum fail to understand is that, cars be gotten at any
price, what you should look at is the mileage of the car

If a car is very cheap doesn't make the seller a scam, but you should look at
the condition of the car, I mean look beyond the body

These are things are expected some NL's to know

And the good thing is that I tell my customers the condition and the exact
mileage of my cars, and even give VIN number to confirm the mileage

Those who've contacted me so far or even patronized me can testify to this

Good morning![/b
]
Bro I understand ur point buh 2 save ur image here u hav 2 show us d proof of d deals u hav done so far and dos u hav conclude business with tru dis wonderful forum shld also come testify with proof......dat d only solution....

3 Likes

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by chiboyo(m): 9:44am On Jul 20, 2015
chibabe3:
his offer sounds very tempting and King Autos will be one of the most sort after online dealers if his genuineness can be proved.
N1.6m for a first grade Toks 2007 camry at 200k deposit, to be delivered at door step in 4 wks is a record breaking deal on this forum.
I will be ready to transact if three or more buyers can confirm successful deal with him.

Seconded...
I am also ready to transact if I get sufficient confirmation.
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Weigher: 10:14am On Jul 20, 2015
chiboyo:

Seconded...
I am also ready to transact if I get sufficient confirmation.
not only us that are here but majority of nairaland we like to deal with him if he later confirm to be genuine. To everyone here we should not see it as a plan to soil his name. I think all this we are doing is to his advantages because once he prove that his business truly genuine, a lot of nairalanders will bombard him with pre-order. AT THE END oF EVERY TUNNEL THERE IS LIGHT. Fiinger crossed

6 Likes

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by betandwin8484: 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2015
Weigher:
not only us that are here but majority of nairaland we like to deal with him if he later confirm to be genuine. To everyone here we should not see it as a plan to soil his name. I think all this we are doing is to his advantages because once he prove that his business truly genuine, a lot of nairalanders will bombard him with pre-order. AT THE END oF EVERY TUNNEL THERE IS LIGHT. Fiinger crossed

True talk my brother , but if he delays in providing you with details on his previous clients why don't you try another pre order dealer who is willing to provide these details you are searching for, maybe this is how KINGS AUTOS does his business

2 Likes

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by ponching(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
Never a dull moment on nairaland grin grin @nobeku pls take ur bizness elsewhere far away from @Gabrielmmotors and @KingsAuto embarassed
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by NnamdiChidi(m): 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
@ Ops pls go to Berger Lagos n buy ur dream car at d stand.Auto deal is all about trust n endurance which u r lacking.@ kingsauto pls fashy d deal with ops,the stress in his transaction does not worth it

2 Likes

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2015
Weigher:
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by nobeku: 8:17pm On Jul 20, 2015
NnamdiChidi:
@ Ops pls go to Berger Lagos n buy ur dream car at d stand.Auto deal is all about trust n endurance which u r lacking.@ kingsauto pls fashy d deal with ops,the stress in his transaction does not worth it
My stress in my transaction does not worth It?My asking questions is now stress?Endurance?Na marathon wey I dey do?Dis guy,you be local man O!
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by NnamdiChidi(m): 8:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
nobeku:
My stress in my transaction does not worth It?My asking questions is now stress?Endurance?Na marathon wey I dey do?Dis guy,you be local man O!
Mr man u r a poor man,no be ur mates dey enter Elizade n Coscharis.There is no ride u no go find 4 stand,u want awufu n cheap things.Who local pass Big fool
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by calculusx(m): 12:19am On Jul 21, 2015
KingsAutos:
I will do my best to prove to every one here that my deals are genuine, in as much as a lot will want to criticize I will keep loving you, cos without you there's no Kings Autos.... cry

Mr King, Kindly explain to Nlers why you have to copy my advert word for word? grin Screen shot attached

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by FastShipping: 12:33am On Jul 21, 2015
calculusx:

Mr King, Kindly explain to Nlers why you have to copy my advert word for word? grin Screen shot attached

The guy is a big time fraudster. Someone just contacted me from Nigeria that paid him money for vehicles and they saw some red flags. All the information he gave them turned out to be fraud after my investigation.

I wanted to let nairalanders know what really happened but the persons who paid him deposits said I should wait till they contact him to refund their deposits. He took peanuts as deposits on vehicles that cost millions. Advance fee fraud is what he did to them. They paid him last week and already told them their vehicles already on the way to Lagos. He is preparing ground for more money to clear their vehicles in the next few days. Things don't work like that when it comes to buying cars and shipping to Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by MrDoGood(m): 2:09am On Jul 21, 2015
gabrielmotors:
NNA MAKE UNA TAKE YA TIME THERE

KINGS AUTOS IS AMONG THE SAFEST DEALER WE HAVE ON NAIRALAND

YOU CAN VIEW THE LIST OF DEALERS YOU CAN TRANSACT WITH ON NAIRALAND WITHOUT FEAR

HERE ==> https://www.nairaland.com/2451825/how-identify-fake-car-dealers#36022376

I BUY ALL MY CARS THROUGH HIM, AM A CAR DEALER HERE IN BENIN CITY, 122 SAPELE ROAD TO BE PRECISED

HE'S REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Oga where are you In sapele road cos i live in off Godwin abbey's way GRA. Close to edo state APC SECRETARY'S HOUSE. Where is your stand in sapele road? Cos I know all the car dealers and their stand. Starting from SDD, ONE DOOR MOTOR, and a host of others.
Oga gabrielmotors no dey sapele road oh......
Scam......

6 Likes

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by asids55: 4:30am On Jul 21, 2015
this season film is getting interesting!!grabs pop corn and sips coke
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by harveyspec: 6:51am On Jul 21, 2015
KingsAutos:

Regards

1. Your listed business address shows as America autos on google maps, can you explain that

When inspired issue came up, it was establish that his listed showroom address on his website was actually seaburn motors

2. Setting aside, the current exchange rate, to clear a 2007 car(good spirited observers have even pointed it out that its is a 2010 car) should not be less than 500k(I recently cleared a 2005 sedan)

that reduces your 1.6m to 1.1m, how much will shipping & actual cost price be & how much will your gain be?

The Internet has made things less mystifying, a cursory glance thru auction sites will give an average cost of what a 2007 or 2010 Camry will be & it will not be less than $5000(excluding shipping) excerpt if its an accidented car!!

$5000 at N180 is already 900k, how possible again is it for one to get direct tokunbo for 1.6m

Someone just bought 1999 Camry for 900k, direct tokunbo

pls explain

1 Like

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by kakakibuy(m): 9:16am On Jul 21, 2015
Weigher:

Weigher:
@ kakakibuy, with due respect as one of the most leading auto dealer on nairaland. Your attention is needed on this thread to clarify some issues ---https://www.nairaland.com/2436020/please-anyone-ever-done-business/2#36064782 we need to confirm if truly gabrielmotors has done business with you as claimed . Thanks

Gabrielmotors: IF YOU WISH TO GET CARS FROM REAL DEALERS BASED ABROAD

I've listed below the Usernames of those i've used, tested and also verified

I believe i belong to the bolded category. I am yet to deliver a vehicle on his behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Weigher: 9:26am On Jul 21, 2015
kakakibuy:

I believe i belong to the bolded category. I am yet to deliver a vehicle on his behalf.
I will be back to brief the entire house of his lattest scam if he refused to do normal. Thanks kakakibuy
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by omograndma(m): 9:28am On Jul 21, 2015
very sure guy!!! even though weve never met.
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Weigher: 10:26am On Jul 21, 2015
omograndma:
very sure guy!!! even though weve never met.
have you ever transaction with kingautos? Tell us what you know about him then. Don't just come and defend without point
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by betandwin8484: 10:38am On Jul 21, 2015
calculusx:

WONDERLAND
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by nobeku: 11:00am On Jul 21, 2015
ponching:
Never a dull moment on nairaland grin grin @nobeku pls take ur bizness elsewhere far away from @Gabrielmmotors and @KingsAuto embarassed
Mr "Ponching",you sure say no be to ponch dat your mouth be de way foward?hahahahahahaha...make una leave me O!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

2011 Model Lexus Gx460 Toks Fully Loaded Selling Cheap And Fast / 2007 Honda Accord SE **Pre-0rdered By F_nino's Friend** DELIVERED ** / Super Clean Toks 014 M-benz E350 4matic @14.5m net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.