Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,740 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 PM

Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? - Autos (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? (12229 Views)

Kings Autos Is REAL & GENUINE... See PROOF Inside! / *** DELIVERED Cars By Kings Autos...thank You Oga King****pictures Inside*** / Kings Autos Live In USA ... Let Me Help You Get Tokunbo Cars Less Than N1million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Fhemmmy: 4:38pm On Jul 22, 2015
calculusx:
[size=14pt] Its an apparent lack of decency, that makes a man to enter into the city with a rural attire. It is sad for people like kingsautos who know next to nothing in Auto Business to once again rubbished the pre-order trend.

I read some comment here and all I can say is some things are easier said than done. Some Nigerians order for cars from The US at the comfort of their home and everything went fine while some are too ashamed to tell their story online. United State is so big that its IMPOSSIBLE to buy Cars anywhere except you wish to buy sight unseen.

Aside that, Haulage from the point of purchase to sea-port in some states cost $1,000 and above. Many Nigerians have run to me for help forgetting basic logistic issues to put into consideration before making purchases in The US. That said, I pity dealers who rely solely on pre-order deals because the complaint is too much of a many.

I'm not so much surprised abt what is happening on NL. Escrow or no Escrow, Nigerians are too smart. We all know the extent some Nigerians can go just to back out of a deal with unnecessary complaints. Besides, Who pay for the Escrow Service?

To someone that suggested buying through Family, Uncle, Cousin, Friends who you believe is living comfortable in the US may not have $500 in his checking account and you entrust him with $10,000, my brother, who will you report to? Nairaland? lol... I have seen this happened to a friend who was fortunate to secure a US Visa after some months and he visited his Uncle, that story isn't for Today.

The basic and simple thing every buyer should do is due diligence before engaging any dealer in pre-order deals. Let us not also forget GREED play a major role why people get scammed. How can you expect to buy a 2007 Model Toyota Camry at landing cost of #1.6m considering the present exchange rate? Do people think we make so much profit? Buyers can always get a fair deal but not too good to be true deal. My once cent of advice
[/size]

Honorable dealer, you have said it ALL, it has always been said on NL, if it sounds too good to be true, it is surely not real but my people wants what is not real and support it with prayer expecting God to do magic.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by FastShipping: 4:47pm On Jul 22, 2015
Fhemmmy:

[b]The same buyer that expected that you buy a car for 10,000$ and all they do is multiply that 10,000$ by exchange rate and add just the cost of clearing, they expected that you will attach the cars to your email address and send it and they click to download from their computer and the car will come our through the disk tray . . . My brother, i am not sure if you are in this business but if you are, you will agree with me that some expectations of buyers are just so unreal and i have had to got o www.ineedpatience.com to download some patience and that is why i am always kool kalm and kollected with my dealings with customers.

I have seen buyers that wanna buy a 2010 RX 350 for just 2.5M Naira, so tell me how you add escrow charges to that for such buyer or the interest that will be charged incase bank is involved to the price for someone that already assume you are too expensive.

Truth be told only the smart and knowledgeable people here understands it all and willing to pay what it takes for them to buy luxury that they think they deserve.

There are some things that are beyond the dealer's control and even at that, communications and patience and always be at your phone to answer the calls when they come is the key.

Again, the escrow thing, we wont mind to try it out in the nearest future BUT for me to buy a car and send to Nigeria and wait for Nigerians to come and buy, nbanu, i will rather keep the car in my home here and wait till there is a buyer for the car.[/b]

Most of these people that get scammed are always looking for too cheap to be true.

Imagine someone paid 100,000 Naira deposit for a vehicle that normally 4.5 million naira to buy, ship and clear but the so called nairaland car dealer promised to get it for him for 2.5 million naira. Bingo, he paid the dealer 100k as deposit.

4 Likes

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Eyop: 4:48pm On Jul 22, 2015
Fhemmmy:

[b]The same buyer that expected that you buy a car for 10,000$ and all they do is multiply that 10,000$ by exchange rate and add just the cost of clearing, they expected that you will attach the cars to your email address and send it and they click to download from their computer and the car will come our through the disk tray . . . My brother, i am not sure if you are in this business but if you are, you will agree with me that some expectations of buyers are just so unreal and i have had to got o www.ineedpatience.com to download some patience and that is why i am always kool kalm and kollected with my dealings with customers.

I have seen buyers that wanna buy a 2010 RX 350 for just 2.5M Naira, so tell me how you add escrow charges to that for such buyer or the interest that will be charged incase bank is involved to the price for someone that already assume you are too expensive.

Truth be told only the smart and knowledgeable people here understands it all and willing to pay what it takes for them to buy luxury that they think they deserve.

There are some things that are beyond the dealer's control and even at that, communications and patience and always be at your phone to answer the calls when they come is the key.

Again, the escrow thing, we wont mind to try it out in the nearest future BUT for me to buy a car and send to Nigeria and wait for Nigerians to come and buy, nbanu, i will rather keep the car in my home here and wait till there is a buyer for the car.[/b]

I am not a car dealer but that doesn't mean am not knowledgeable about how this pre-order thing works. I am a business man and it's NOT a must you dive into all business deals. Every business man or woman is in business to make profit and if a business is not worth the stress,don't engage.

As for Escrow,it doesn't warrant buying and sending it down before the intending buyer pays for it. That can be put to use once there's a serious party willing to transact genuinely and not someone pricing a luxury brand like one is selling tomato or onions.

2 Likes

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Fhemmmy: 4:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Eyop:

I am not a car dealer but that doesn't mean am not knowledgeable about how this pre-order thing works. I am a business man and it's NOT a must you dive into all business deals. Every business man or woman is in business to make profit and if a business is not worth the stress,don't engage.

As for Escrow,it doesn't warrant buying and sending it down before the intending buyer pays for it. That can be put to use once there's a serious party willing to transact genuinely and not someone pricing a luxury brand like one is welling tomato or onions.

Chairman, it is either you didnt read me well or you just glanced . . . read me well and then you could comment afterwards . . . I could give you instances of deals turned away by Fhemmmy Motos, 85% of people that fell into German's hands came to me first . . . I am not a do or die business man and by the way, car business is NOT what put foods on my table.
The instance of buying and sending is not a case for escrow, just response to what some people were saying that dealers should buy and send cars down to Nigeria, we have moved past the escrow as i am in full support once all gray areas could be ironed out

1 Like

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Fhemmmy: 4:54pm On Jul 22, 2015
FastShipping:

Most of these people that get scammed are always looking for too cheap to be true.

Imagine someone paid 100,000 Naira deposit for a vehicle that normally 4.5 million naira to buy, ship and clear but the so called nairaland car dealer promised to get it for him for 2.5 million naira. Bingo, he paid the dealer 100k as deposit.

I totally agreed with you . . . There are some of the buyers on NL names wont be mentioned that told me that same year of ride and model, how come Inspire's price was 100K lesser than mine, but i will only tell them that i am not on NL to compete, i can only sell what i buy, and either a buyer buys from me or from someone else, the most important thing is for them to me happy and we will still be friends even without them doing business with me, BUT now we know why some of the prices are lower, because of savings from Clearing in a sham way . . .
Any ride cleared by me done illegally, i am ready and willing to work with buyer to get the agent locked UP because, we will pay full price for the clearing and we will never be party to such deals.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by onatisi(m): 4:55pm On Jul 22, 2015
Fhemmmy:

you haven't yet gotten the idea of the kind of business model I am talking of , and I think I know the reason why . You are talking from a dealer point of view but I am talking from an investor point of view as well as a client and customer . I will not deny the fact that I am not a car dealer and neither do I know anything about cars selling business. I was only proffering a business model for the retail auto sales business in nigeria and a possible means of making it grow with less risk for both parties . I guess auto dealers will have more knowledge about the workings in the sector and factors affecting its growth. Secondly, I believe ppl involve in this business must try as much as possible to make their business less dependent on nairaland and actually grow beyond depending on nairaland . That was why I advocated the coming together of 5 solid dealers . Well,let's just wait and see what the future holds ,but one thing is ,once someone takes the risk of setting up this escrow service and plans it with enough legal framework ,it will be difficult for many dealers to catch up or compete with that company as long as it keeps delivering.

1 Like

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by calculusx(m): 4:56pm On Jul 22, 2015
Eyop:

Again, the escrow thing, we wont mind to try it out in the nearest future BUT for me to buy a car and send to Nigeria and wait for Nigerians to come and buy, nbanu, i will rather keep the car in my home here and wait till there is a buyer for the car.
grin grin grin this reminds me of my former shipper. Exactly his reasons for not sending cars to Nigeria waiting for customers to come.

To an extent,Eyop have an idea what it takes to pre-order but like you said,some buyer are not aware that aside the purchase price,there are still some other fees to pay. That is how it's done abroad but not in Nigeria grin

1 Like

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Fhemmmy: 5:01pm On Jul 22, 2015
onatisi:
you haven't yet gotten the idea of the kind of business model I am talking of , and I think I know the reason why . You are talking from a dealer point of view but I am talking from an investor point of view as well as a client and customer . I will not deny the fact that I am not a car dealer and neither do I know anything about cars selling business. I was only proffering a business model for the retail auto sales business in nigeria and a possible means of making it grow with less risk for both parties . I guess auto dealers will have more knowledge about the workings in the sector and factors affecting its growth. Secondly, I believe ppl involve in this business must try as much as possible to make their business less dependent on nairaland and actually grow beyond depending on nairaland . That was why I advocated the coming together of 5 solid dealers . Well,let's just wait and see what the future holds ,but one thing is ,once someone takes the risk of setting up this escrow service and plans it with enough legal framework ,it will be difficult for many dealers to catch up or compete with that company as long as it keeps delivering.

You just brought the cat out of the bag and that for sure is in the works for Fhemmmy Motos, meanwhile, i do agree with you that something has to be done for the future of Pre-Order business, for sure on Nairaland - It is fast dying like the death of a man that lost his cute wife, and i see no way to make it better anytime soon . . . . It will be nice to join hands with solid dealers and make something happen BUT not sure if that too will stand among Nigerians . . . We are too broken, divided and competition oriented that is not funny . . . But like someone said, God help us.
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Eyop: 5:02pm On Jul 22, 2015
calculusx:

grin grin grin this reminds me of my former shipper. Exactly his reasons for not sending cars to Nigeria waiting for customers to come.

To an extent,Eyop have an idea what it takes to pre-order but like you said,some buyer are not aware that aside the purchase price,there are still some other fees to pay. That is how it's done abroad but not in Nigeria grin

My Oga, if you can remember in one of the auto threads about the clearing agent turn pre-order master that intend landing a 2001 Toyota camry for #800k which includes clearing cost,i told him it is not achievable mostly when you factor in overheads and dealer's profit or was he going to do it for free? The Red flags were too much but the awoof blinded the intending buyer. When yawa gas now,you will see them create all sorts of thread to resolve issues.
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by calculusx(m): 5:30pm On Jul 22, 2015
Eyop:

My Oga, if you can remember in one of the auto threads about the clearing agent turn pre-order master that intend landing a 2001 Toyota camry for #800k which includes clearing cost,i told him it is not achievable mostly when you factor in overheads and dealer's profit or was he going to do it for free? The Red flags were too much but the awoof blinded the intending buyer. When yawa gas now,you will see them create all sorts of thread to resolve issues.

Attached. Awuf dey run belle grin

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by onatisi(m): 5:35pm On Jul 22, 2015
Fhemmmy:

You just brought the cat out of the bag and that for sure is in the works for Fhemmmy Motos, meanwhile, i do agree with you that something has to be done for the future of Pre-Order business, for sure on Nairaland - It is fast dying like the death of a man that lost his cute wife, and i see no way to make it better anytime soon . . . . It will be nice to join hands with solid dealers and make something happen BUT not sure if that too will stand among Nigerians . . . We are too broken, divided and competition oriented that is not funny . . . But like someone said, God help us.
finally we agree on a point.
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Fhemmmy: 5:36pm On Jul 22, 2015
onatisi:
finally we agree on a point.

Now, where is my gala?
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Eyop: 6:28pm On Jul 22, 2015
calculusx:

Attached. Awuf dey run belle grin

My brother, Na real awuf cheesy
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Nobody: 11:51pm On Jul 22, 2015
Fhemmmy:

pre order business should be encouraged as much as possible if truly it is much cheaper than normally going to the car shop. I believe that the honest ones on the forum should be advertised and promoted.
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by ClearYourGoods: 12:48am On Jul 23, 2015
chibabe3:
pre order business should be encouraged as much as possible if truly it is much cheaper than normally going to the car shop. I believe that the honest ones on the forum should be advertised and promoted.
Unfortunately, the fraudsters are the loudest. The company (MGL) that I represent on here would be scared of clearing vehicles for some folks that claim to be car dealers on nairaland because lots of them are shady and could jeopardize one's customs license. That's the sad truth in which we live.
MGL
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Fhemmmy: 1:05am On Jul 23, 2015
chibabe3:
[b]
Preorder is not always the cheapest but ought to be a better deal in terms of:
1. Reliable ride, you can't vouch for what has already been on ground
2. Able to work work with the dealer to get your dream ride.
3. Ability to select and chose before buying
4. Spread out the payment
However, in many cases if apple is matched withbapple, it would be cheaper because someone like Fhemmmy has no overhead unlike dealership stores in Lagos..
Please note that, this is only when you work with reliable and reasonable dealers.... Mistake do happens because we are all human but we must all be willing to learn from our mistakes and be better, also, it is important to keep the line of communication open for the confidence and peace of mind.
I currently have 10 rides that has been delayed for over a month, stressful but I make sure my buyers never felt like they are in trouble because when they ask any question, I am ready to answer, they text me and I pick phone to call them myself... it is about customer service and satisfaction.
[/b]
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by ponching(m): 10:44am On Jul 23, 2015
Pls can't nairaland accounts b verified??
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Tvegas(m): 12:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
gabrielmotors:
HOW TO IDENTIFY FAKE CAR DEALERS ON NAIRALAND
You can quote me if am wrong
Meanwhile, this trick has worked for me
Below Are Trusted Dealers Your Should Patronize for Now
These are people i've

"The List Below Are Dealers I've Had Successful Transactions With"
If your name is not here, i didn't say you are a scammer, don't get me wrong

* Auction Export (Export1)

* Fhemmmy Motors

* Kings Autos

* carXus

* Kakakibuy

* USAutoBuy

* calculusx

For now you are safe to deal with those whose name are listed above, except you want to joke with your money

Don't be a victim of scam, just like the guy who got scammed by Inspired_m

A word they said is enough for the wise
SOME MOD WHOSE NAME ARE NOT HERE MIGHT WANT TO BAN ME OR EVEN DELETE THIS THREAD, I WILL NOT STOP SPEAKING THE TRUTH, NAIRALANDERS MUST NOT FALL FOR SCAM AGAIN
#FightAgainstNairalandScammers#

The fact that the listed dealers haven't defrauded buyers doesn't mean Jack. They are human and people change.Bimbo also started on a good note before he derailed. You have itemized some crucial red flag though.

My conclusion is that everyone should do their due diligence and know the level of risk they can take before dealing online.
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by betandwin8484: 1:52pm On Jul 23, 2015
Tvegas:

The fact that the listed dealers haven't defrauded buyers doesn't mean Jack. Bimbo also started on a good note before he derailed. You have itemized some crucial red flag though.

My conclusion is that everyone should do their due diligence and know the level of risk they can take before dealing online.

That name BIMBO...
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by boujaye: 2:21pm On Jul 23, 2015
gabrielmotors:
I hate to say this but I just have to say it, @weigher or what your name is, your strategy of investigation is not even matured, how on earth do you think if a real scammer want to defraud people he can't provide real numbers and other forged materials to prove to you?

I gave out the smartest method to catch scammers on nairaland, which I feel is working perfectly for some people here, Judging from kings autos record, no complain has been made about him so far, cos I will be the first person to murder his online presence if such surface, the man has provided the agent numbers you requested

The so called Ovie is somebody I've meet series of time, and am even going to see him on Tuesday to be precise for something, am not trying to defend anybody but this person whose number is stated above is popularly known in Warri as Ovie badest, he sells cars along refinery road immediately after Hotel Excel in Warri

Let's I forget, @weigher I hope you will touch light all the car dealers on nairaland too cos it will be too sentimental if only Kings Autos profile is looked into leaving hundred's of car dealers un touched

You don't need to get offended. What @weigher is doing is very correct based on past experiences with car dealers who turns out to be scammers. I am a victim of car scam, my money, the car and the dealer all disappeared and I know the trauma I went through. Its over 3 years now. So let @weigher do a thorough investigation on behalf of Op and all NL on this thread.

We are all following.
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Weigher: 3:59pm On Jul 23, 2015
Oga, if you hear Gabrielmotors I beg run for your life. The man be their referrsal. Whateva he achieve through scam will neva give him rest of mind throughout his life. AMEN
boujaye:

You don't need to get offended. What @weigher is doing is very correct based on past experiences with car dealers who turns out to be scammers. I am a victim of car scam, my money, the car and the dealer all disappeared and I know the trauma I went through. Its over 3 years now. So let @weigher do a thorough investigation on behalf of Op and all NL on this thread.

We are all following.

2 Likes

Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by ClearYourGoods: 4:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
Weigher:
Oga, if you hear Gabrielmotors I beg run for your life. The man be their referrsal. Whateva he achieve through scam will neva give him rest of mind throughout his life. AMEN
Keep speaking up, dude! May God bless you!
MGL
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Nobody: 9:43pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by blank(f): 10:56pm On Aug 03, 2015
Fhemmmy:

My brother, i am not sure if you are in this business but if you are, you will agree with me that some expectations of buyers are just so unreal and i have had to got o www.ineedpatience.com to download some patience and that is why i am always kool kalm and kollected with my dealings with customers.

Like me abi?
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Fhemmmy: 11:47am On Aug 04, 2015
blank:

Like me abi?

Lol.... you have loads of patience already ma.
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by shagaman: 12:44pm On Aug 04, 2015
Tvegas:

The fact that the listed dealers haven't defrauded buyers doesn't mean Jack. They are human and people change.Bimbo also started on a good note before he derailed. You have itemized some crucial red flag though.

@Tvegas you dey here tooo...hahahahaha the pre-order business has really brought out the devil incarnate in fraudsters
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Tvegas(m): 1:01pm On Aug 04, 2015
shagaman:

@Tvegas you dey here tooo...hahahahaha the pre-order business has really brought out the devil incarnate in fraudsters
My brother from another mother, i dey here o. There is plenty drama here that I can't afford to miss. grin
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by IsaacAhmed(m): 1:40pm On Aug 04, 2015
wetin dis kings of a person do? I wish I had followed to c. its like his sins are heinous
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by Papasmal(m): 3:41pm On Aug 04, 2015
Kingsautos na only u waka come...LMAO
Re: Please!!!has Anyone Ever Done Business With Kings Autos??? by bimppyola: 4:30am On Aug 28, 2015
Here we have real car dealers who pre-order cars from abroad.Due to the scam going on ,how can you guys help us on how to pre-order cars by our selves without the help of a dealer or buy cars from auction sites like copart,iaai,manheim and others.Anyone that knows the full step on how to go about buying a clean title without scratches with low milage should teach us how to do so and also give us how we can ship and get it cleared here in nigeria.Anyone to assist us with that

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Prices Of Second-hand Cars In Nigeria? / 2011 Model Lexus Gx460 Toks Fully Loaded Selling Cheap And Fast / Post has been deleted.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.