Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,329 members, 7,864,593 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:05 PM

Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex - Romance (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex (81459 Views)

Father Abandons His White Daughter For Going Out With A Black Guy (pics) / Married Woman Gives 22-Year-Old Lover Overdose Of Sex Drugs, Abandons Him / Your Date Abandons You At The Restaurant, What Would You Do In This Situation? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by AgbenuAnna(f): 9:35am On Jul 10, 2015
chrisbaba1:

Yoruba Adage translates "what you wont eat, dont smell" me i formed " bread you wont buy don't press anyhow" grin. She shouldnt have followed simple, but like some girls she wants to form sharp, chop clean mouth.... Not hailing the guy but the girl was silly.
its not a chop clean mouth moreover she didn't force him na
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Nobody: 11:40am On Jul 10, 2015
icedbeatz:
the bad rotten girl is stranded somewhere Hoping to find a way to call the guy to plead with him cos of her stupidityy swearing to accomplish everything he has on his to do list and fulfill every fantasy he ever had. I bet her puna hole will be wider than a circle of a roller coaster before she raises money for flight ticket next time she will avoid and neglect her foolishnessss thinking that guy is an ldiot. she probably thought the guy Will mumuishly say ok no sex let's head to the airport. that guy really had mercy on her, she can't fk him but can enjoy the goodies from him?!?! what about the 500,000 > her pusi. if we are to equate money to pusi, is any naija pussy worth 500,000 ?!? that guy should wait for her and sue her for fraudulent pussinosis( hypnosis)

So much anger.
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by virginchaser(m): 3:45pm On Jul 10, 2015
That is wickedness at both sides. But you never knew if she was preventing you from be infected.
However, you need not get to Dubai before you configure now.
A babe introduced to me on phone by a friend invited me to Bauchi where she was serving then. I spent three nights with her and did not allow me to configure her web site. Every nights she will take me out to eat Isiewu, drink Odeku and pay the bills which looks strange to me. Two weeks after she burst in to Phc give bl...w j..b and scatter the area. I could not believe she was the same saint i went to see in Bauchi.
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 10, 2015
Thanks to y'all .. just telling you that that guy no tell am b4 dem move
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by nebukadnezzari(m): 7:09pm On Jul 10, 2015
Joy1706:

Bros na u neva jam. No b only rape. Try it and that'd be the last time u get to use ur preek. There's no way I can travel wit a guy without back up money. So dat one na rubbish

Maybe by the time you wake up in Saudi Arabia or Uzbekistan after the effects of the rape drug has worn off, you will tell me how the dollars or whatever money I must have stripped you of will save you. You will also ask your master for a reasonable explanation of how you got there. You think say Na to dey nairaland dey show yourself anyhow. In the Arab world women are like commodity, they can be bought sold and resold. You think say Na America abi. Fear no dey una body at all.

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Joy1706(f): 7:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

Maybe by the time you wake up in Saudi Arabia or Uzbekistan after the effects of the rape drug has worn off, you will tell me how the dollars or whatever money I must have stripped you of will save you. You will also ask your master for a reasonable explanation of how you got there. You think say Na to dey nairaland dey show yourself anyhow. In the Arab world women are like commodity, they can be bought sold and resold. You think say Na America abi. Fear no dey una body at all.
Oga abeg stop spewing trash u knw ain't possible. In any case, You've not heard of debit cards ba?
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by nebukadnezzari(m): 7:44pm On Jul 10, 2015
Joy1706:

Oga abeg stop spewing trash u knw ain't possible. In any case, You've not heard of debit cards ba?

Neither do know anything about black cards, I wish say Na me and you go this kain waka. I for show you say Na Toto wey you just get, every other thing Na wash.Na me bring you come Dubai no be the other way round.

1 Like

Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by dmcdad: 10:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

Neither do know anything about black cards, I wish say Na me and you go this kain waka. I for show you say Na Toto wey you just get, every other thing Na wash.Na me bring you come Dubai no be the other way round.
Badt guy!cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by dmcdad: 10:27pm On Jul 10, 2015
virginchaser:
That is wickedness at both sides. But you never knew if she was preventing you from be infected.
However, you need not get to Dubai before you configure now.
A babe introduced to me on phone by a friend invited me to Bauchi where she was serving then. I spent three nights with her and did not allow me to configure her web site. Every nights she will take me out to eat Isiewu, drink Odeku and pay the bills which looks strange to me. Two weeks after she burst in to Phc give bl...w j..b and scatter the area. I could not believe she was the same saint i went to see in Bauchi.
cheesycheesygrin The thing be you like home video.cheesy
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Joy1706(f): 11:32pm On Jul 10, 2015
nebukadnezzari:

Ur a really sick person sha. Whether na u bring me or not, e no mean nada. Na just mouth u get sha. I wish na me n u. I 4 show u say na just preek u get. No bastard can mess me up.
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Nobody: 11:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
Omo d guy correct,he suppose report her 2 immigration.na awoof go kill ds naija girls
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by princealexndre(m): 7:29am On Jul 11, 2015
Gold digger gurls....they think guys are stupid....i wonder how she go take cum home back...because that sex she no wan give,she go still give dem arab tire
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Adesiji77: 7:10pm On Jul 11, 2015
Ishilove:
The girl sef. When I was stranded in Prayer City, I had to do bambiala to get home, talk much of Dubai lohun lohun. cheesy

She should have made herself clear to the guy before boarding that plane. The guy on his part is very immature. You think all punnies are easy to chop? Oponu radarada.

grin cheesy
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by GreenUzzy(m): 1:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
Gurgle:

if only it were you she followed there
you won't see this topic to comment on.
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Gurgle(f): 9:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
GreenUzzy:
you won't see this topic to comment on.

I wouldn't mind, its a very terrible story although I have caught a few lessons from it

By God's grace my life will never be a warning to other women..gaaashhh
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by jaytee01(m): 6:40pm On Sep 11, 2015
AgbenuAnna:
its not a chop clean mouth moreover she didn't force him na
wink
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by jakmankind(m): 7:14pm On Dec 24, 2015
misspicy:
Werey ni boboyen o...
ki lo de why he is were?can u do what d girl do too though I'm not support what d guy do oo
Re: Guy Takes Girl On A Trip To Dubai, Abandons Her There Because She Refuses Sex by Lovechyld101(m): 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2016
How can I export a pu ssy for almost 500k and I havnt sampled it left right corner and center.

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Why Do Ladies Flare Up When Asked These Two Questions? / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos / The Wooing Challenge SEASON 3 [Men pick your Ladies]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.