Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,785 members, 7,810,046 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:19 PM

Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos (81266 Views)

Lady Dances, As Man Removes His Boxers, Chases Her While Unclad (photos) / First Wife Attacks Husband's New Bride With Palm Oil During Wedding In Imo. PICS / Lady Sets Her Best Friend Up And Leaks Her Unclad Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by CastedDude: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2017
This is very shameful. A young lady was descended upon by a woman and her friend who accused her of having an affair with her husband. In a trending video footage which was posed online, the scorned wife and her friend stormed the residence of the lady in question, as they stripped her totally unclad while punching and beating her in the process.

She was finally dragged outside her apartment in such embarrassing condition.

Online users have reacted angrily to this. See below;

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/07/scorned-wife-attacks-husbands-alleged-side-chick-strips-unclad-public-photos.html

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by CastedDude: 11:30am On Jul 19, 2017

1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2017
Another stupid woman
So after beaten her up how does this solve her husbands infidelity
The problem lies between her and her husband .. side chic just doing what they know best hoeing

105 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Franchise21(m): 11:38am On Jul 19, 2017
Lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by pocohantas(f): 11:39am On Jul 19, 2017
Lalas247:
Another stupid woman
So after beaten her up how does this solve her husbands infidelity
The problem lies between her and her husband .. side chic just doing what they know best hoeing

The husband will buy car as apology gift for the sidechic...then a trip to dubai...I have seen it happen. In short, the sidechic will beg the wife to come beat her again...grin

190 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:41am On Jul 19, 2017
pocohantas:

The husband will [b]buy car as apology gift for the sidechic...then a trip to dubai...I have seen it happen. In short, the sidechic will beg the wife to come beat her again...grin[/b]
Abi o
Cause these wife need to start receiving seff wahlahi grin
Na the hubby go kuku be nurse maid to side chic after the beaten .. at least secret is out now they don't have to hide grin
It's sad though

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by falconey(m): 11:42am On Jul 19, 2017
grin
Nothing more exciting than two women fighting over your dick.

34 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Lionessza(f): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2017
And after all this show off, she will get back home and " make it work " with the same son of a bitch who disrespected her in the first place by stepping out, Smh. These are the types of women who make men feel like it's their birthright to cheat and boast about it. Why not drag the asshole through the streets and embarrass him instead like he embarrassed you by going after someone else?. He broke the vows and disrespected your home , yet you take out your wrath on someone else who was probably lied to as well by this guy. Sigh!. Wait until this girl leaves him and he goes and looks for a new one. Go after that one too right? I mean she is the one destroying your marriage not your " good man" grin

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Kondomatic(m): 11:43am On Jul 19, 2017
I can see the reason for his infidelity in her stomach

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Baawaa(m): 11:46am On Jul 19, 2017
What a show of shame,the side chick need a good lawyer,so the so called wife will learn lesson.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by pocohantas(f): 11:50am On Jul 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Abi o
Na the hubby go kuku be nurse maid to side chic after the beaten .. at least secret is out now they don't have to hide grin
It's sad though

May my butt shrink the day I give a man that satisfaction of seeing me fight over his reckless manhood cheesy

I will do my best to attract a good man and be deserving of him...but if for any reason he cheats...it would have nothing to do with me.

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 19, 2017
Kondomatic:
I can see the reason for his infidelity in her stomach
Childbirth. Is he not also responsible for her protruding stomach?.

25 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by vizkiz: 12:14pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lol...interesting comments.

The woman is selfish though... I don't see any reason why she can't share the dick In peace grin tongue

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by MissCokie(f): 12:16pm On Jul 19, 2017
Not good at all.

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by MissCokie(f): 12:17pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Childbirth. Is he not also responsible for her protruding stomach?.

How is he responsible for that?. Last time I check, exercise is not an abomination in Nigeria.

48 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Blackhawk03(f): 12:20pm On Jul 19, 2017
Lalas247:

Abi o
It's sad though

No sense at all and I seriously do pray she starts receiving one soonest. This shameful act of hers won't stop the man from moving on to the next girl, is this how she will kwantinu beating girls upandan because of her irresponsible horseband?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by holatin(m): 12:30pm On Jul 19, 2017
women are their own enemy, since I be man. ago mind my busyNESS

1 Like

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jul 19, 2017
MissCokie:

How is he responsible for that?. Last time I check, exercise is not an abomination in Nigeria.
Easier said than done. Wait 'till you've given birth then you can offer this advise to Nigerian mothers.

14 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by ammyluv2002(f): 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Oh boy
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by loadedvibes: 12:43pm On Jul 19, 2017
Nice wife joor. Fight for whats yours.. but the side chick self.. you no even cheat with man wey you go fit beat e wife.. ode

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by NwaAmaikpe: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
shocked

Women are so selfish,
So self-centered and so short sighted

Two women can never share a preek in peace?

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by ALAYORMII: 12:44pm On Jul 19, 2017
Slay queen
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by gseun53(m): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
okay
Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by MissCokie(f): 12:45pm On Jul 19, 2017
Benita27:
Easier said than done. Wait 'till you've given birth then you can offer this advise to Nigerian mothers.

I see. Your tommy is bigger than hers right?, that's why you are trying so hard to support her.

Our problem is that, after getting married, we allow ourselves to look unattractive, thereby exposing our hubby to fresh girls. I rather slay for my hubby, than looking like a bag of wasted tomatoes.

61 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by bbbabes(f): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
You try that with me and you roast...ur husband sees in me what u don't have....goat
You think men don't know what they want or his they gonna get what fancies them.how can you be so bloated and expect your husband not to go for a trim girl.
Work on ur body and attitude madam

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by BABANGBALI: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
She should have beated her husband instead of beatening this innocent ajepako now

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by TINALETC3(f): 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
Al dese ladies no dey hear word, y follow a married man wen dere ar so many young guys out dere , I no d man 2 is guilty bt, if he decides 2 b stupid, must u do same , Al D same, it might b kama at work, Wateva tears u cost another man or woman 2day, must pay u a visit

7 Likes

Re: Wife Attacks Husband's Side Chick, Strips Her Unclad. Photos by Gameguy900: 12:46pm On Jul 19, 2017
emmasure08:
Yes we made it yesterday again all thanks to God Almighty for more information about our games call or Whatsapp me on the number showing below please take note no free games

Scammers chaiiii is that amount actually valid?

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Ran Away Because Of My Proposed Family Financial Plan / I Have A Serious Problem Concerning My Relationship With Women. / Its Impossible For A Guy To Have Beards And Still Remain Ugly ( See Pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.