Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,207 members, 7,822,067 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:23 AM

Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls (3402 Views)

Nairaland Girls: She That Has Ear Let Her Hear(photo) / Miss Nairaland Girls 2016 But Why? / Noticed Only The Ugly Nairaland Girls Asslick Guys A Lot Here. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 10:44am On Jul 08, 2015

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by shammahyaro(f): 10:47am On Jul 08, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Spaxon(f): 10:50am On Jul 08, 2015
embarassed
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Hassan080196(m): 10:51am On Jul 08, 2015
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 10:51am On Jul 08, 2015
Confirmed.Have only seen two beautiful ladies on nairaland. Rolly83 and Softsparky.

1 Like

Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by dharay99: 10:55am On Jul 08, 2015
shammahyaro:
lipsrsealed
Spaxon:
embarassed
undecided huh,
So is ds h0w u ppl are gonna defend urslvs...

#smd.!
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Slimzjoe(m): 10:57am On Jul 08, 2015
So, what should now happen?
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2015
Two I have seen one I can vouch for as an epitome of beauty and a citadel of perfection; A beautiful, gorgeous and pretty queen whose beauty words cannot describe accurately. She goes by the monika "Spaxon"
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 08, 2015
Slimzjoe:
So, what should now happen?
i force u to comment?
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 11:07am On Jul 08, 2015
Waiting for their response to the accusations.
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Slimzjoe(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
i force u to comment?

I wanted to call you stupid but,

2 Likes

Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by misspicy(f): 11:22am On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmmm...well,OP this is ur belif.
Lemme call Bankyblue to tell us his belif.

1 Like

Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 11:29am On Jul 08, 2015
Who . . . cares?
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 11:30am On Jul 08, 2015
All this threads you're creating.....
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 11:33am On Jul 08, 2015
lasstropinky:
Two I have seen one I can vouch for as an epitome of beauty and a citadel of perfection; A beautiful, gorgeous and pretty queen whose beauty words cannot describe accurately. She goes by the monika "Spaxon"

The truth is all these moves no go work....
........This one no mean say she go reply your pm. grin
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Lilyomi(f): 11:33am On Jul 08, 2015
I saw a monicker wif M begining it. Op mmmmm
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 08, 2015
Lilyomi:
I saw a monicker wif M begining it. Op mmmmm
why are u mmmm?
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by 400billionman: 12:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
av conducted my research on nairaland girls, and i have concluded with this points
1. 50% OF THOSE WITH FEMALE STATUS ON THERE MONIKER ARE MALE: with the poll i conducted with deep research myself, i can tell you that 50% of nairaland girls are fake.
2. MOST OF FEMALE MONIKER GIVING IMPRESSION ABOUT THEM ARE UGLY: this is so true, most of those with moniker giving impression about how sexy or beautiful they are ugly, e.g something like, shadebeauty, cutiebaby, missclassy, suzzybaby, lolasexy e.t.c.
3.THE BEAUTIFUL ONE'S, HARDLY MAKE COMMENTS: this also true, the beautiful ones, i mean beautiful and classy one's in real life, dont usually comment, most time they just read comments leave the sites or mostly comment on topics on frontpage.
4. 88% OF NAIRALAND GIRLS ARE UGLY: yes is a comfirm figure with the help of interacting with most of them in real life. and this type of people normally make sexy and classy comment or sometime the overly agressive ones.
oya nairalander add ur own

I do not agree with number 4.

Having met 2 Nairalander ladies, the first one was ok. The second one was far more beautiful and taller than her profile picture.
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by jashar(f): 12:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ehen, so you've met 88% of Nairaland girls offline and that's when you found out they are ugly.

You try o. undecided

Kudos to you on your detailed and analytical research. undecided
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Mostwanted7: 12:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Haha
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by piicity(m): 12:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
The op never lie now,that is the gospel truthlipsrsealed
shammahyaro:
lipsrsealed
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Mostwanted7: 12:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
oseod:

The truth is all these moves no go work.... ........This one no mean say she go reply your pm. grin

the gal no even fine
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by piicity(m): 12:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mostwanted7,may i know you
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Roughfyzay(m): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmm true but not all OP, I.......

Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 12:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
400billionman:

I do not agree with number 4.

Having met 2 Nairalander ladies, the first one was ok. The second one was far more beautiful and taller than her profile picture.
maybe the 2 are among the remaining 12%
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Mostwanted7: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
FannySwindler:
Confirmed.Have only seen two beautiful ladies on nairaland. Rolly83 and Softsparky.

must u always mention dis gals... Stalking101
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 12:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Roughfyzay:
Hmmm true but not all
OP, I.......
give me a lie there and i will show you the reason its true
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Mostwanted7: 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Humanbeing1st:
av conducted my research on nairaland girls, and i have concluded with this points
1. 50% OF THOSE WITH FEMALE STATUS ON THERE MONIKER ARE MALE: with the poll i conducted with deep research myself, i can tell you that 50% of nairaland girls are fake.
2. MOST OF FEMALE MONIKER GIVING IMPRESSION ABOUT THEM ARE UGLY: this is so true, most of those with moniker giving impression about how sexy or beautiful they are ugly, e.g something like, shadebeauty, cutiebaby, missclassy, suzzybaby, lolasexy e.t.c.
3.THE BEAUTIFUL ONE'S, HARDLY MAKE COMMENTS: this also true, the beautiful ones, i mean beautiful and classy one's in real life, dont usually comment, most time they just read comments leave the sites or mostly comment on topics on frontpage.
4. 88% OF NAIRALAND GIRLS ARE UGLY: yes is a comfirm figure with the help of interacting with most of them in real life. and this type of people normally make sexy and classy comment or sometime the overly agressive ones.
oya nairalander add ur own

you mean missclassy is Fugly
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Godskidmidas(m): 12:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
Researcher, abeg what have you researched about the guys?
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Mostwanted7: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
piicity:
Mostwanted7,may i know you

feel free bro,what u wanna know
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mostwanted7:

you mean missclassy is Fugly
in mrcork voice* am not really saying she's ugly but people with that type of moniker sometimes are ugly.
Re: Things You Don't Know About Nairaland Girls by piicity(m): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ur realname & town pls
Mostwanted7:

feel free bro,what u wanna know

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) / Am Lonely, Frustrated And Depressed!!! Help / Big Tummy Or BBW Issue..... How Do U Guys Do It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.