Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,086 members, 7,814,777 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com (56843 Views)

Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com / Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com / Rose Benson: 2face Idibia's Sugarmummy - Naijagists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by MrBLING(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gamesmart:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!
Because she said he did means she is saying the truth?
Good point. People always rush to conclusion in marital conflict without hearing from the other spouse.
She may well be telling a coc.k and bull story to win the moral argument.
A husband of 12 years who you have 4 children with cannot turn a monster overnight.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by fyneboi79(m): 12:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Only a deluded,crazy, inverted, useless, ruthless,complicated seed of a thousand father can beat his wife.It's unjustifiable no matter how convincing the explanation are ..it's unacceptable and untenable...quite wild and incomprehensible. It still beats my imagination and my understanding why a sane man will raise his hands to beat his wife. Any man that does this is just a reta.rded bloody foolish castrated dumbfolded he goat.Encapsulated he is nitwit.
Don't be too quick to jude as all this names may come back to be ur names. I have seen a very cool headed man turn into a beast because of a wife who has no control over her tongue.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by MosakuAW(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
Gamesmart:

You are a cretinous fuuktard!

Because she said he did means she is saying the truth?

Your elders at home are cretinous fuuktard!

Did your foolish self, read the part i said "if this was true" and also where i wrote "Women can provoke" or you have GLAUCOMA.

Ode omo ale.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by kilode100(f): 12:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Only a deluded,crazy, inverted, useless, ruthless,complicated seed of a thousand father can beat his wife.It's unjustifiable no matter how convincing the explanation are ..it's unacceptable and untenable...quite wild and incomprehensible. It still beats my imagination and my understanding why a sane man will raise his hands to beat his wife. Any man that does this is just a reta.rded bloody foolish castrated dumbfolded he goat.Encapsulated he is nitwit.

Na your type gangan be wife beater.
See plenty grammar wey you scatter.

18 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by tellwisdom: 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Beat her very well so she could have some sense. Those gurls are truly witch and possessed with bad spirit. But bro, why did you marry her? U shouldn't have angry angry
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Israel5(m): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
For bettr or curse to death... Pls Sme1 shld remind me of the words again. Ah, so much for marriage. Why won't he marry a dog and she a horse? Why won't i ....?
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Dayolayo(f): 12:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmm... Marriage!!! May God help us to make the right decision not to mischose...
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Orikinla(m): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
THIS IS A PERFECT SCRIPT FOR A NOLLYWOOD DRAMA.
TITLE: THE CONSTANT WIFE BEATER.
DIRECTOR: JARUS.
EXECUTIVE PRODUCER: SEUN OSEWA
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Richy4(m): 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
The woman has just painted her story to sound nice to any ears that heard it.

Emeka has not said anything yet.

Please do not crucify him without hearing him out.

There's always two or three sides to every story.
(The woman,The man, the third party account. In this case the kids, relatives, neighbors etc...)

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 12:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
I don't tow the line that a woman should never be beaten under any circumstances...but why should a man turn his wife into a punching bag?
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
misscastle:
m
m for misscastle
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by skondo(m): 12:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Emeka ike smoke weed 2 much,whenever he cums 2 ogudu sandfield den is always wit weed n drinks.useless guy destroying d industry wit bad image.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by eyeon(m): 12:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
So Emeka never hear word?
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by fyneboi79(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
keyzid:
These celebrities and there wahala sha. Marriage is truly an institution on its own. Most people just jump in without the basic necessities and end up being a drop out, expelled or whatever.....
I believe I'm still gonna keep up my promise of not touching my future wifey no matter what. Should the issue gets worsened, i can just try to ignore and leave her for the time being........prolly, she might have realized she is on the wrong mission for making rifts come between us. Even if women are impatient, I think men should be more cautious and act gentlemanly. #Saynotofemalebeating
There are women who you would ignore and that gets them pained,then they will bring the trouble right at you maybe by locking ur shirt over allegations of infidelity which is why u now ignore them What would u do
Just like to be a good christian u have to be a fool.....to be a good husband you have to be a fool too

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by speakerraw(m): 12:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Emeka is guilty as charged. U call her and her mum names even when d mum is now dead. Emma! If u had known that the hemp smoking addict is a 'habitual'? Freedom calls

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by mikeapollo: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:

I don't support violence against women, whether wife or not.
But we should also be wary of what a woman or wife can do to make a man beat her.
If your wife gives your old, aged mother serious physical beating to the extent that your mother is bleeding, what would you do to such wife?

I have witnessed such incident and the man had no other choice than to beat the wife....and I supported him 100%

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
fyneboi79:
Don't be too quick to jude as all this names may come back to be ur names. I have seen a very cool headed man turn into a beast because of a wife who has no control over her tongue.
I maintain its unjustifiable and contemptible,despicable and deplorable.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by elcee1: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Wake me up if we reach Abaji junction
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by money121(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
I hate wife beater..

That is why i vow to Almighty Allah that i will never beat my wife.. No matter wat..

I love rahmat soooo much
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by fyneboi79(m): 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Richy4:
The woman has just painted her story to sound nice to any ears that heard it.

Emeka has not said anything yet.

Please do not crucify him without hearing him out.

There's always two or three sides to every story.
(The woman,The man, the third party account. In this case the kids, relatives, neighbors etc...)
Very sensible post
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
Emeka is fond of smoking Kenyan fry weeds, that's why he beats his wife.

A source told me this and he heard it from another source who heard it from another source.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
kilode100:

Na your type gangan be wife beater.
See plenty grammar wey you scatter.
I will never beat my wife That's if I even think about having one.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Setaje(f): 12:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
I no potential wife beaters when I see them.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by nyabinghi(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2015
Very true that he bashes her, he even beat her in the school(st. Nicholas college) also the mofo never pays his debts.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by fyneboi79(m): 12:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I maintain its unjustifiable and contemptible,despicable and deplorable.
Ok. I respect ur position on that
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by ajadematanle: 12:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
The guy is broke but should pour his venom on his wife.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
mikeapollo:

I don't support violence against women, whether wife or not.
But we should also be wary of what a woman or wife can do to make a man beat her.
If your wife gives your old, aged mother serious physical beating to the extent that your mother is bleeding, what would you do to such wife?

I have witnessed such incident and the man had no other choice than to beat the wife....and I supported him 100%
Your elocution is persuasive yet untenable.Why should you marry someone who don't respect herself talked of respecting your mother?
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Saphiex(m): 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
I am sure u are an African that condems idolatory...What u just posted is not different undecided or maybe because u are speaking Latin... grin
themosthigh:
He is afflicted by the evill spirit of lilith who makes men beat his wife.
Abbadon the evill one might also have a hand in this.
He should pray to st anne and st mulumba to interceed to the virgin mary on his behalf and she should pray to st joan of arc to tell angel micheal to help hime.

He should also tear the book of reveolations from a king james bible...burn it in adoration candles,mixed in olive oil then add communion wine with the bones of a white pigeon.bury one third at the foot a virgin stature,another third in a catholic priests grave and the 3rd part should be mixed with the bile of a quail and rubbed on the face every night for 66 days while reciting the following

sanguis bibimus
corpus edimus
tolle corpus Satani
ave, ave Versus Christus
ave Luceferum

His problems would be solved in jesus name
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Bdemmy(m): 12:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Ahn ahn!
Calm down na.
Na you dem beat?

Just because the guy beat your imagination you are speaking all these english. What if he decides to ...

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nuzo1(m): 12:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
And you look at those pic of them on the red carpet together not knowing that its all delusions.
May God save us from bad marriages in Jesus name.
They should both ensure they do right by their 4 kids during these trying times.

Are you married? How long have you been with any of your boyfriends?
I mean, what's delusional for a celebrity couple who've been together for close to 10 years with 4 kids? A couple whose constantly taunted by the media? Why are you in a haste to write off the good times they spent together knowing that their problems may just have started this year?

Abeg, give them little credit. They tried.

Emeka might be guilty of the accusations. And if its true, he deserves whatever punishment may come of this.

That being said, I feel Emeka is more guilty of trying to challenge the rot in the entertainment industry. He refused to play games and thereby lost his means of livelihood. Dude went bankrupt while wife wanted to keep living the high society lifestyle.

Finance seems to be the problem here.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Maximus85(m): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source: http://naijagists.com/nollywood-actor-emeka-ikes-wife-emma-files-for-divorce-as-marriage-crashed-over-constant-beating/

Mmmm. I hope Emeka Ike will soon respond and counter this report.

PLS ooo who be emeka ike?

Any woman is the greatest corwad ever even more than Lionel Messi.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Lyly0(f): 12:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Are u for real? Actually thought u re a voodoo priest of some sort until I saw u use "in Jesus name" where did u ever see such in th Bible?am totaly speechless!!
themosthigh:
He is afflicted by the evill spirit of lilith who makes men beat his wife.
Abbadon the evill one might also have a hand in this.
He should pray to st anne and st mulumba to interceed to the virgin mary on his behalf and she should pray to st joan of arc to tell angel micheal to help hime.

He should also tear the book of reveolations from a king james bible...burn it in adoration candles,mixed in olive oil then add communion wine with the bones of a white pigeon.bury one third at the foot a virgin stature,another third in a catholic priests grave and the 3rd part should be mixed with the bile of a quail and rubbed on the face every night for 66 days while reciting the following

sanguis bibimus
corpus edimus
tolle corpus Satani
ave, ave Versus Christus
ave Luceferum

His problems would be solved in jesus name

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates As She Turn 42 (Photos) / Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.