Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,066 members, 7,814,675 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 05:19 PM

Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com (56842 Views)

Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com / Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com / Rose Benson: 2face Idibia's Sugarmummy - Naijagists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bdemmy:

Ahn ahn!
Calm down na.
Na you dem beat?

Just because the guy beat your imagination you are speaking all these english. What if he decides to ...
lol.....ok I don calm down.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by sharpshooter01: 12:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
make i dey look....waiting. so you dey beat your wife..

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Richman15: 12:46pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Only a deluded,crazy, inverted, useless, ruthless,complicated seed of a thousand father can beat his wife.It's unjustifiable no matter how convincing the explanation are ..it's unacceptable and untenable...quite wild and incomprehensible. It still beats my imagination and my understanding why a sane man will raise his hands to beat his wife. Any man that does this is just a reta.rded bloody foolish castrated dumbfolded he goat.Encapsulated he is nitwit.
Stop ranting jor. No SMOKE without FIRE. Even d Holy Bible advice Husbands to deal with their Wives with understanding. This is because Women are Neccessary EVIL. "No Woman, No Cry". However, beating is not d way out but UNDERSTANDING.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by IBBG(m): 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Only a deluded,crazy, inverted, useless, ruthless,complicated seed of a thousand father can beat his wife.It's unjustifiable no matter how convincing the explanation are ..it's unacceptable and untenable...quite wild and incomprehensible. It still beats my imagination and my understanding why a sane man will raise his hands to beat his wife. Any man that does this is just a reta.rded bloody foolish castrated dumbfolded he goat.Encapsulated he is nitwit.
I support ur notion whole heartedly
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Came: 12:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Someone said& I quote " madam pls stay jor" hmmmmm.......madam, has been dying in silence for a very long time.Emeka Ike's attitude in gulder altimate search with mumagee said so many wrong happenings in his marriage.Any man that can do anything for money without minding his family's reputation isn't responsible.madam took a bold step to avoid death& someone is advising her to stay.when one's husband does things like cheating to One's knowledge& beat one at the slightest provocation, calling one a witch too, to me means the end of the road. He might kill her one day& say to himself "she is a witch anyway" She/He that wears the shoes knows where it pinches....
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 12:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
Richman15:
Stop ranting jor. Even d Holy Bible advice Husbands to deal with their Wives with understanding. This because Women are Neccessary EVIL. "No Woman, No Cry". However, beating is not d way out but UNDERSTANDING.
So how does beating relates to understanding? Only a degraded nincompoop beats his wife.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by GentleToks(m): 12:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Talk for yourself fool.

If you are lucky to find a good woman does not mean that all guys out there are as lucky as you are.

You are freaking opinionated by thinking that women are the same everywhere.

I used to say this garbage back in the days until i witnessed what some men are going in an institution called marriage.

The reason why some men end up killing their wives is cos of people like you who thinks that men are object that could be toyed with by women's is a weaker vessel sentiment. The same blood flows in women and men for God sake.

Talk for yourself not all men.

If you are useless and worthless to d point of being slapped by your woman does not mean that another man who has self-esteem should allow that to happen to him.

I remember a day that i had my first date with a young lady who asked me what my reaction would be if a lady slap me if she finds out that i was cheating. I told her straight up that I ll slap d lady until she faints. She was shocked cos she expected me to talk like you idiott.

I am too good for a woman to treat me like a poo. If a lady does any silly thing around me, I ll walk her out anytime anyday.

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmmmm marriage sha....... Some are rushing in while others are rushing out,irony of life
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Rastamann: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
Why will any sane man ever beat a woman? It is only men in women skin that beats women!
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
GentleToks:

Talk for yourself fool.

If you are lucky to find a good woman does not mean that all guys out there are as lucky as you are.

I used to say this garbage back in the days until i witnessed what some men are going in an institution called marriage.

The reason why some men end up killing their wives is cos of people like you who thinks that men are object that could be toyed with by women's is a weaker vessel sentiment. The same blood flows in women and men for God sake.

If you are useless and worthless to d point of being slapped by your woman does not mean that another man who has self-esteem should allow that to happen to him.
'Stay away from a foolish man you will not find knowledge on his lips"
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by adedayourt(m): 12:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:

As much az I dislike d act of wife battering wit passion ("let my hands be chopped of d day I try it"wink I don't see how dis ur choice of words ll heal d broken hrted, change any man in d act, mend d broken home, bring succour to d kids frm broken marriage.

None d less I share ur message but nt ur choice of words

#cheerz
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Godson201333(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
MosakuAW:
Emma claims Emeka is a wife beater who
constantly turned her into a punching bag and
calls her a witch anytime they fought.

This is the same role this Emeka of a guy is so good at in nollywood movies.

So all this yeye Artist real characters in life is what they act in a movie.

To all men: There are 1000 and 1 ways to beat your wife without touching her physically.

Women too sha, they can provoke!

Emeka: if this is true, then your a beast that is meant to be living in Sambisa forest among animals and BH members.

Nonsense and Konkonbility.

Thats why you shouldn't marry a woman that causes so much arguments during courtship cos women too can provoke sha...

Its also vice versa....One a guy slap you during courtship ,dont you ever think he will change cos he is gonna do more than that,Once ya both married!
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
I don't really like Emeka,so it's advisable I remain mute.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Godson201333(m): 12:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:

Another Professor Ohiagbon in the building...
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by ednut1(m): 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
jst ruined d lives of d kids caught in between. dis marriage of a tin self. baby mamaism no beta ni
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by charmingeyes(m): 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
themosthigh:
He is afflicted by the evill spirit of lilith who makes men beat his wife.
Abbadon the evill one might also have a hand in this.
He should pray to st anne and st mulumba to interceed to the virgin mary on his behalf and she should pray to st joan of arc to tell angel micheal to help hime.

He should also tear the book of reveolations from a king james bible...burn it in adoration candles,mixed in olive oil then add communion wine with the bones of a white pigeon.bury one third at the foot a virgin stature,another third in a catholic priests grave and the 3rd part should be mixed with the bile of a quail and rubbed on the face every night for 66 days while reciting the following

sanguis bibimus
corpus edimus
tolle corpus Satani
ave, ave Versus Christus
ave Luceferum

His problems would be solved in jesus name

What was that? Christianity?

It's a pity!
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
Godson201333:

Another Professor Ohiagbon in the building...
lol
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Richman15: 1:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
So how does beating relates to understanding? Only a degraded nincompoop beats his wife.
U did not read my post well. I am not in support of Wife beating but against been quick to condem Men. "No Smoke, Without Fire". Women are bundle of Troubles, so men need to deal with them with Understanding.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 1:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Richman15:
U did not read my post well. I am not in support of Wife beating but against been quick to condem Men. Womem are bundle of Troubles, so men need to deal with them with Understanding.
Understanding is sure the only way.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Looking at them, you can see that the wife has a high sense of entitlement and might be verbally abusive.
She feels because she is fine she can talk to her husband anyhow.

Once a woman pronounces a man a woman beater the world takes side, how about the verbal abuse from all these silly women around who can't respect themselves.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by hibbayueei(m): 1:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
He tink say na nollywood he dey do abi.

Am so late for my meeting and I ve not gone 2ru the files/Am traveling and I will need sumtin to kip me busy/My phone memory is filled up, I need to free some space/i need to transfer files from my computer to my Phone or Tablets/ I need to watch a video or play music or read files I downloaded from my phone on my TV screen or Tablets or computer .... THEN what you need is an OTG Smartphones Dual USB Flash drive... Check my signature/profile for more information.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by david4comfort: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
Its a lie.i grew up with Emeka ike.he has a good christain background.all his nephew are my friends.pls hear his side of the story.he likes his family
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by mencade5(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
themosthigh:
He is afflicted by the evill spirit of lilith who makes men beat his wife.
Abbadon the evill one might also have a hand in this.
He should pray to st anne and st mulumba to interceed to the virgin mary on his behalf and she should pray to st joan of arc to tell angel micheal to help hime.

He should also tear the book of reveolations from a king james bible...burn it in adoration candles,mixed in olive oil then add communion wine with the bones of a white pigeon.bury one third at the foot a virgin stature,another third in a catholic priests grave and the 3rd part should be mixed with the bile of a quail and rubbed on the face every night for 66 days while reciting the following

sanguis bibimus
corpus edimus
tolle corpus Satani
ave, ave Versus Christus
ave Luceferum

His problems would be solved in jesus name
even u sef no go fit do half of all this things wey you write.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by HopeAlive14(m): 1:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
Father Lord, in Your Power, Mercy, Love and Grace, cause this marriage to survive in Jesus name.

Stop thinking that the grass is greener somewhere else.

Through patience, love, forgiveness and tolerance let us all build a happy healthy home.

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by GentleFrank(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Hmm, tolerance and self-control are very important for any marriage union to work out peacefully.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Charly68: 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
This is a sign that the guy is under terrible curse. The moment this woman leaves him,he is back to square one. I think this their celebrity title makes many of this self acclaimed stars to misbehave..unknown to them that the world of make belief is utopia in nature.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by mencade5(m): 1:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
GentleToks:

Talk for yourself fool.

I remember a day that i had my first date with a young lady who asked me what my reaction would be if a lady slap me if she finds out that i was cheating. I told her straight up that I ll slap d lady until she faints. She was shocked cos she expected me to talk like you idiott.

I am too good for a woman to treat me like a poo. If a lady does any silly thing around me, I ll walk her out anytime anyday.
nice one my brother

biitches have been taking advantage of being a weaker vessel.

na too much play dey mqke women disrespect men.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by abbey621(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
But I thought Christianity doesn't support divorce? I thought it was for better or worse grin grin Women would say anything in court just to get a divorce, he was beating her all this while, how come her family didn't interfere? Anyways she probably did the right thing, a divorce is better than being crippled or killed by an angry spouse!
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by snakebeat: 1:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
xtayle:
I have never liked emeka ike. i think he exhibit too much pride and appears too fake for my liking. his acting is just too poor and now he's a wife beater? shame on him
Haba bros! This ur dissing pass notorious BIG & 2pac own. Just because u read a lopsided story is not enough reason to berate him like this. Let's hear his own side of the story, before castigating him. How can u ascertain the woman is saying the truth, without hearing from both sides?
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by sunsewa: 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ejike Ashiegbu and Segun Arinze will be laughing him in Chinwetelu Agu way,while Ibinabo fibresima will laughing him in Patience Ozorkwor style.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Sunday8650: 1:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
Na wa ooh!! No body even wait to hear emeka ike side of the story. So only the feminine side holds the truth. Once a lady cries the whole word rushes to her aid without actually knowing what truly happened. Emeka beats you just like that! Ladies i hail

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Akah Nnani: Funke Adejumo Prevented Biodun Fatoyinbo From His Robust Response / Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates As She Turn 42 (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.