Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,098 members, 7,814,860 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com (56844 Views)

Uche Jombo Divorces Kenney Rodriguez After Marriage Crashed - NaijaGists.com / Odunlade Adekola Is Bukola Adeeyo Baby's Father - NaijaGists.com / Rose Benson: 2face Idibia's Sugarmummy - Naijagists.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source: http://naijagists.com/nollywood-actor-emeka-ikes-wife-emma-files-for-divorce-as-marriage-crashed-over-constant-beating/

Mmmm. I hope Emeka Ike will soon respond and counter this report.

OWU dey na. I hear say the guy don broke...... he will be telling his wife, IS because OF U I DIDNT MARRY GENEVIEVE OR INI EDO, NOW THEY ARE MULTI MILLIONAIRES. grin grin grin
honestly, Emeka Ike had the credentials to marry a billionaire then, cos he was so loved by many.

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by snakebeat: 1:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
GentleToks:

Talk for yourself fool.
If you are lucky to find a good woman does not mean that all guys out there are as lucky as you are.
You are freaking opinionated by thinking that women are the same everywhere.
I used to say this garbage back in the days until i witnessed what some men are going in an institution called marriage.
The reason why some men end up killing their wives is cos of people like you who thinks that men are object that could be toyed with by women's is a weaker vessel sentiment. The same blood flows in women and men for God sake.
Talk for yourself not all men.
If you are useless and worthless to d point of being slapped by your woman does not mean that another man who has self-esteem should allow that to happen to him.
I remember a day that i had my first date with a young lady who asked me what my reaction would be if a lady slap me if she finds out that i was cheating. I told her straight up that I ll slap d lady until she faints. She was shocked cos she expected me to talk like you idiott.
I am too good for a woman to treat me like a poo. If a lady does any silly thing around me, I ll walk her out anytime anyday.
May God bless u sir, I revere brutally honest fellows. The world need more of ur likes...

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Sunday8650: 1:31pm On Jul 08, 2015
MIPNIG:
Looking at them, you can see that the wife has a high sense of entitlement and might be verbally abusive.
She feels because she is fine she can talk to her husband anyhow.

Once a woman pronounces a man a woman beater the world takes side, how about the verbal abuse from all these silly women around who can't respect themselves.
Exactly am even surprised at the level of sympathy women enjoys even when they commit a horrible crime, they are treated as victims

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Juxtified(m): 1:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Only a deluded,crazy, inverted, useless, ruthless,complicated seed of a thousand father can beat his wife.It's unjustifiable no matter how convincing the explanation are ..it's unacceptable and untenable...quite wild and incomprehensible. It still beats my imagination and my understanding why a sane man will raise his hands to beat his wife. Any man that does this is just a reta.rded bloody foolish castrated dumbfolded he goat.Encapsulated he is nitwit.
I'm guessing u're not married? Believe me, some ladies need the occasional slap to return their brains to factory settings. Not constant beating though'

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by nkemdi89(f): 1:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
The LCM of the matter is that emeka is getting broke and trust women they dump your sorry behind only few will stay. That's why I love my mum very patient .

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
I'm not surprised. even when he's acting romance scenes he's so shallow and fake. how can he apply it when he can't even fake it?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by SandraDiOku(f): 1:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
v olwez suspekted dis rat emeka,ma blood boilz each tym i c hm n t.v,oh wel at the end of d dae w cnt blame hm,tx d evil spiritz dat control hm
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
omeke12:
APC nd. BUHARI have already started putting confusion nd asunder in families
LoL...
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Toks2008(m): 2:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Only a deluded,crazy, inverted, useless, ruthless,complicated seed of a thousand father can beat his wife.It's unjustifiable no matter how convincing the explanation are ..it's unacceptable and untenable...quite wild and incomprehensible. It still beats my imagination and my understanding why a sane man will raise his hands to beat his wife. Any man that does this is just a reta.rded bloody foolish castrated dumbfolded he goat.Encapsulated he is nitwit.

My brother slow down and take a chill pill.

i hve and will nver beat a lady in my life and even my ex knows me for that.

im not justifying Emeka at all but there are two sides to a story.

Some women are abusive and until you meet one,you will really be put to test.

I hve told guys to rather pray not to marry a woman that will turn them to wife beater.

i have a younger sister that i will not bulge iif her hubby beats her because even me as her older brother marvel sometimes when she talks to me rudely.

some women are worth beating but as men we must always control ourselves because these daughters of eve are paramount in our lives and we must tolerate their occasional mouth wagen.

3 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by tranxo(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
lalasticlala:

Source: http://naijagists.com/nollywood-actor-emeka-ikes-wife-emma-files-for-divorce-as-marriage-crashed-over-constant-beating/

Mmmm. I hope Emeka Ike will soon respond and counter this report.
Any man that lays his hand on a woman is not a man. If this story is true, shame on Emeka Ike.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Bants(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Igbo people and beating women if u cant collect your dowry back from her you will try to collect it with violence

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by InvertedHammer: 2:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
/

Women and their stories.

Ok.
\
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Akinsnaira: 2:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
But why is this cropping up now that the guy is experiencing financial difficulty (the closure of his school). Don't rush to judge couples from account of one-side story. This guy is more civilized than this. If women want to leave you, they know how to provoke you to do what you would otherwise have never done. Even if she doesn't want to leave because the chance of her getting another man of your status is very slim, a woman can make your life miserable if your fortune is going down.

Imagine she is even the one filing a divorce paper after 4 issues

4 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Gurgle(f): 3:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
WHATT NOOO this funny actor

Mazi Ike why na

hope its not true!
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by olatricia(m): 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2015
Don't Tell Me You are serious about all that gibberish prescription.
themosthigh:
He is afflicted by the evill spirit of lilith who makes men beat his wife.
Abbadon the evill one might also have a hand in this.
He should pray to st anne and st mulumba to interceed to the virgin mary on his behalf and she should pray to st joan of arc to tell angel micheal to help hime.

He should also tear the book of reveolations from a king james bible...burn it in adoration candles,mixed in olive oil then add communion wine with the bones of a white pigeon.bury one third at the foot a virgin stature,another third in a catholic priests grave and the 3rd part should be mixed with the bile of a quail and rubbed on the face every night for 66 days while reciting the following

sanguis bibimus
corpus edimus
tolle corpus Satani
ave, ave Versus Christus
ave Luceferum

His problems would be solved in jesus name

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by gidjah(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
themosthigh:
He should pray to st anne and st mulumba to interceed to the virgin mary on his behalf and she should pray to st joan of arc to tell angel micheal to help hime.

He should also tear the book of reveolations from a king james bible...burn it in adoration candles,mixed in olive oil then add communion wine with the bones of a white pigeon.bury one third at the foot a virgin stature,another third in a catholic priests grave and the 3rd part should be mixed with the bile of a quail and rubbed on the face every night for 66 days while reciting the following

sanguis bibimus
corpus edimus
tolle corpus Satani
ave, ave Versus Christus
ave Luceferum

we Shall meet in the Purgatory ,Man !!
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by U2ice(m): 4:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
She did a mistake persuading d husband's sister to bring FOUR of her kids to their skool wivout payin a dime.....no family for business o

No wonder d sis didn't appreciate cos u wan/don spoil business....

But Emeka nawa 2u ooo, on how kwanu u go de beat woman?undecided
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
I maintain its unjustifiable and contemptible,despicable and deplorable.

Son, forget the big grammar, get married first and maintain it for 12yrs.

then come back and comment on marital issues.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by snakebeat: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by snakebeat: 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Setaje:
I no potential wife beaters when I see them.
U must be very funny, How?
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Raylight2(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
di what? the guy is tired of acting film trick. he wants to be real
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by MrP7: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
It's good to hear both sides of the story before one judges but if he beat his wife he is not a man but a coward

2 Likes

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Skmoda(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
GUY you are really peeved, you wanna pull down the roof.JESUS MODAFUCKA THERESA.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by mediastunt: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Could this be real life film?

1 Like

Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
some celebs sef

Do you live in Akwa Ibom State? Do you relish the desire to own your own business with little start up capital and promising returns in investment? Do you hope to look into the mirror each morning and know you are talking to the boss? Are you enterprising?/Would you love to be? Do you have an aptitude for thinking out of the box? Then call or add me up on whatsapp 08085188110. You will be glad you did
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by donbenie(m): 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Am not surprised,the guy WAHALA too much..
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by NAJALYN: 8:24pm On Jul 08, 2015
What a shame that this marriage has to end after 12 years. Its the children who will suffer. The man will remarry, and, if they are unlucky, they will be treated like house helps in their own house. It is realy sad. Ladies please be very prayerful before you choose a partner. Rushing into marriage is not the best. Learn from others mistakes, in your own interest.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by flofields(f): 10:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Smoking igbo can seriously damage your marriage.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by sparta(f): 10:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
themosthigh:

sanguis bibimus
corpus edimus
tolle corpus Satani
ave, ave Versus Christus
ave Luceferum

what on earth are you on about? This is totally hilarious.
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by flofields(f): 10:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
I thought they go into acting to be refined and not emulate the ancient okonkwo
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by Onyiido: 10:33pm On Jul 08, 2015
starlingslimnet:
and a coward
Re: Emeka Ike’s Wife Files For Divorce Over Constant Beating - Naijagists.com by mkpikpub(m): 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
naijainfogalery:
its only a goat that beats his wife .

I doubt if he does sha at this age in time do men still beat their wives? Please make una no abuse me oo ive never seen it happened around me in 5 years

Goats do not not have wives na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Paul Okoye's Lover, Ivy Brags About Him (Photos) / Mercy Aigbe Celebrates As She Turn 42 (Photos) / Lady Tattoos Runtown's Real Names Around Her Bum Bum (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.