Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,182 members, 7,818,575 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm - Agriculture (17) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm (70757 Views)

How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 10:55am On Jan 31, 2022
Before you venture in farming, these basic points must be noted.

Survey
Before you venture in farming, you will need to do your survey by visit major market closer to you, check for the price they sell your interest crops and think of if you have this kind of crop for sell. Does it profitable for you or none.

Passion
You cross your mind, did I have passion for this job. Because if you don't have passion for it, you will definitely find it difficult. If you have passion, you will definitely have do it spirit.

Resources

Do I have resources to do this job. This includes money, land, workers and in put. If you have money you can get all done. To calculate how much it will cost you set up plantain on an acre, you can check my previous post or my blog ...www.plantainsuckers..com

How do i get my money back?
During your survey, you should have be able to know how to get your money. You may decide decide to sell your products directly or you process it. Further processing we bring more income income for farmer. If you process your farm product, that mean you have add extra value to the product. And that will attract more money...

For more information on how to set up plantain Plantation and to procure your plantain suckers feel free to call below mobile.

Tell:+2348065987831
Email msg4lekan@gmail.com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by tomi2000: 1:23pm On Feb 01, 2022
Boss, pls like how much I can make from Bean farming if I mix it with plantain? I have already plant my Plantain this January
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 11:19am On Feb 03, 2022
tomi2000:
Boss, pls like how much I can make from Bean farming if I mix it with plantain? I have already plant my Plantain this January

This is very simple, you go to nearby market and did your survey by find how much they sell beans, I mean whole sales price.....

If you plant two milk tins of bean, if all been equal you can harvest a pain rubber. Now thinking if you plant one or two pain rubber...(I mean a pain rubber is that 4 litres rubber) now thinking of how many pain rubber you can harvest....

I have tried and out put is interesting, this is another eye opener, not only north can feed South. South can also feed himself...

For more information on how to set up your plantain Plantation and procurement of Plantain suckers feel free to call below mobile

Tell: +2348065986831 or 07012575737
Email: msg4lekan@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 12:36pm On Feb 09, 2022
Buy your Plantain Suckers

For procurement of your Hybrid plantain suckers call below mobile for Nationwide delivery.....

Tell: +2348065987831
Or. 07012575737
Email : msg4lekan@gmail.com

Pictures below are plantain suckers or plantain seedlings. One sucker and thousand suckers

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 12:55pm On Feb 14, 2022
Pls sir, I need your advice on these challenge

1. Clearing, do u have idea of cost of clearing on one acre of farm land..

2nd, in my farm some part is swamp while other part is upland...I need someone who can help me dig gutter on swam land for easy flow of water...

Pls if you have workers who can do this I will be glad to hear from you soon. Thanks
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 12:07pm On Feb 16, 2022
My nairaland friend, you will notice that cost of things are now sky rocket in Nigeria. Let take cost of selling herbicide as a case study. Before we buy a little of Glyphosate at rate of 1,500 by middle of year 2021, the price has jump into N4800. I said N4,800 per litre. Can you see the rate. Not only Glyphosate, the same applicable to other brand of herbicide. Only Paraquite increase with moderate price from N1200 to N2,700. We don't know our direction in this country.

The same theory apply to manure workers too. In case you choose to engage workers, if you have a farm start from 10 acres upward, you will need permernent workers on your farm. If you decide to engage daily labourers is not the best. For you to get labourers try to get boys from neighbor country, like Benin republic. Don't engage any Nigeria on your farm. If you there doing so, you will regret it. Our people are lazy we are not ready to do farm work. Housa are better but they don't engage on annual contract. But if you see any they are better than any other ethics in Nigeria for you to engage.
People form Benin republic their condition is buy them Bajaj Motorcycle on one year contract and give them feeding allowance in monthly bases. When you are given them term don't give them certain portion to be done on daily basis. Just them you want to be see farm free from weed from time to time.

Back to your question, if you decide to engage annual workers it will be difficult for me to tell you how much to clear one acre. But in case you want to engage daily workers, to clear one acre for you. Before it N18-20k now is between N25-28k depend on your negotiate power and environment. If your farm is very close to town the cost will be higher. But if your farm in rural area, you spend less.

As per digging of gutter,so farm your farm is in swamp area, you must dig gutter to channel the excess water away from your farm. This work is very costly, on one acre of land...prepare like 30-50k also depends on location. People from Benue are Niger Delta are very good in this kind of work.

I think I tried to answer some of your questions...For procurement of Hybrid Plantain Suckers and coach on Plantain Plantation feel free to call below mobile......
Tell: +2348065987831 or +2347012575737
You can send WhatsApp or Telegram mag to the first mobile.
Email : msg4lekan@gmail.com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by tomi2000: 3:04pm On Feb 21, 2022
Ok, thanks so much...I will get back to you
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 3:49pm On Feb 24, 2022
How much does going to cost me to set up plantain Plantation on 1 acre of Land...

In case you have been thinking of,
1. How much it will cost you to set up plantain plantation on an acre of land .
2. Where can I get plantain suckers/Plantain seedlings to plant on an acre or more
3. How much profit who I have make on an acre of land.

Below I can only give a very close assume cost, my cost will not be 100% accurate due to one or two factors that may occur. But this will give you guild on what you need to do and how to do it.

I have discussed this earlier on my previous post, but now series of factors have brought a lots of changes. Especially on area of inflation.

First land...I can't give you specific cost of land the is because it variable from one place to another. Example in some part of Ogun state , ijebu Igbo to be specific a farm land sold between 120-150k while the same Ogun state a farm land sold between 200-250k. Therefore the is dependent on area and your ability to negotiate..I will advise you to go for cheapest one. Cheapest one is mostly forest which exert the type of soil you need. If you decided to rent a land, I too rent my land. An acre is 10k per annual. It is flat .
if you are procure or rent a land for farming, dont buy or rent land that consist elephant grasses. If you buy this kind of farm the rate of growth of the weed will force you out of the business. Plese take note of this.

2nd...Land preparation...
The cost also varies from one place to another. Also I depend on how deep the forest it. It is advisable to give it as contract for labourers don't give it to them as daily job. You estimate your target to be between 20-25k to clear an acre. After clearing you make sure you burn the debris. The ashes from debris will.also serve as manure to your crop.

3. Procurement of Plantain suckers. At this stage you will need to know actual number of suckers you will need per acre. In Nigeria our mode of measurements are varies. In some part of Nigeria, it consider land of 120ftx60ft in 6 place is call an acre. You can find this practice in South West while South South they consider 100ftx50ft as a plot and in 6 places to be an acre.... anyone you agree on I am not surveyor, it is survey can give us actual measurements..but to my understanding if your land is 120/60ft in 6 places prepare to plant a thousand on it. While 100/50ft should prepare to plant 900 suckers....

To procure your Plantain feel free to call below mobile +2348065987831 or 07012575737. We can deliver to your farm anywhere within Nigeria and West Africa. In case you couldn't able to reach me during the days, I am in the farm while network was so poor in d farm, you can send me WhatsApp on the first line. Or send me emails: msg4lekan@gmail.com.

Farm maintenance...
3-4 months after planting, your farm will be due to clearing. If your farm was thoroughly burn it can be delay for 4 months after planting, if is not burn or not properly burned, within 2 months it will be ready for weeding/ brushing again. I ln case you practice mix cropping, you can delay it till you harvest your produce.
If you practice mixed cropping, you will need to you Cutlass or how to clear your weed. But in case you don't practice mixed cropping, you can make use of herbicide to control your weed.
Cost of clearing at this stage is minimal to the previous one. This is because there will no any tree for them to fell. The weed are very soft it will not require constant filling of Cutlass at this stage. Sum of 15k should be budget for clearing at this stage. But in case you don't mix crop with your plantain. All you need to do is to apply herbicide 2-3 months after planting. You can make use of Dragon/Paraforce they are the same. The same active ingredient. Anyone you choose.

This chemical has certain factors, they can kill any weed but they don't have ability to hold the weed for a very long time. As at today, it was sold between N2,700 to N3000. It is relatively cheaper to other herbicide which sold between N4800 to N5000. In few months back these chemical were sold for N1500 flat execep 2-4D, and co. That is effect of inflation, it every where.

Useage, a bottle is ok for acre of land if you perfectly manage it.

Next weeding.....
You will need to relax and come back in 8 months after planting to weed again... At this stage, you can make take to any available options for you. You can use harbicide or use manual method. If you choose to use harbicide, it may not be able to hold this weed due to level of rainfall, that mean 6 months after planting you apply chemical or herbicide. In case you choose to use herbicide, I will advise you to use Paraquite this because it doesn't affect the nutrient of the soil. Although if you have grasses on your farm it may very difficult to kill it. That is why I said you should not procure land that full of grasses. Especially elephant grasses.

The neat is 10-11 months you crop is ready for harvest by 10 months it ready but you can delay it more by allow the fruit to undergo more cell division...so far it big size you need.

Total cost.....
Land . Buy/ rent ..........N10,000 (150k buying)
Land clearing.....,..........N25,000
Plantain suckers...........N90,000
Transport.....,.................N30,000(within Ogun /Lagosstate
Weeding..,.......................N15,000
Weeding..,.......................N3,000
Sprayer operator............N2,000
GTOTAL............................N200,000

For more info kindly call below mobile or send email msg to below email address...

Tell: +2348065987831 or 07012585737

2 Likes

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 1:26pm On Mar 08, 2022
Profit after Sales of Plantain....

After all your labour for almost one year, below are assumed net profit you likely realize after sales.

If you have been following my previous posts, I have discussed extensively on factors that may affect your sales which can reduce or increase you sales. For more details you can visit my blog: www.plantainsuckers.blospot.com

Or I can summarize it here.

Base on our target you planted 1000 suckers on an acre of land. Not not all the suckers will be ready for harvest. I am trying to tell you that you can't harvest 1000 bunches. That is not possible. This because some suckers may die at early stage. Some will brake as a restof wind while some will die as a result of size of bunches. We can estimate this to be between 80 stands to 100 stands. Although I ways put extras suckers to correct this.

Let assume you have 900 bunches now. Out of this all of them can't have equal sizes, this is because the nutrient value of the soil are not equally distributed. Always you go extraile to enrich your soil. As a result of this let assume your 600 big bunches while 300 is between medium and smaller one.

Another factors are duration or time you harvest.
Highest costly period.......April til July....
Middle costly period.........August til November
Less costly period............ December til March

Between April till July, big bunches of Plantain sold between N25,000 till N30,000.... Small bunches or smallest sold between N10,000 till N15,000. This also depends on volume of plantain in the market. Also note, law of Demand and supply will set in.

By August till November, Big bunches sold between N15,000 to N20,000. While medium and smallest sold between N10,000 N15,000.

In case your harvest fall within this category of November till March...this is poorest period of sales. This is because majority of farmers harvest at this period this will make the sale flood the market. Around this period you will see majority of people eating roated plantain. (Boli). Big bunches will be sold between N8,000 till N12,000. While the smallest bunches shall be sold between N5,000 to N8,000

For more information on where and how to procure your plantain suckers, feel free to call below mobile or email

Tell: +2348065987831 or 07012575737

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Princeadebayo11(m): 9:39pm On Mar 08, 2022
What time of the year is the best to start plantations?
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 6:12pm On Mar 15, 2022
Princeadebayo11:
What time of the year is the best to start plantations?
Good question
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 11:16am On Mar 19, 2022
Sorry for took me days before I reply you. I spent 80% of my days in farm while network is poor and I don't have much time for posting.

Back to your question, you can plant anytime round the year. If first batch of your products doesn't come out during scarcity period , the 2nd batch will come out during scarcity. It will interested change.

But the best growing period is beginning of rainfall or end of dry season.

For procurement of Hybrid Plantain suckers, treated one, call below mobile for more information.

Blog: www.plantainsuckers..com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Nobody: 10:25am On Mar 20, 2022
In as much we appreciate your answer, it is not detailed enough. Your answer is making us solving maths here. Please Give us date of planting in months. Thank you sir
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 9:41am On Mar 23, 2022
Oyus:
In as much we appreciate your answer, it is not detailed enough. Your answer is making us solving maths here. Please Give us date of planting in months. Thank you sir

I can't be specific because you are not only person reader. But you can call me or chat me up on Whatsapp msg, with below mobile...if I give you day now other readers may not get me right....

For more information feel free to call below mobile....
Tel: +2348065986831
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Edibleskit: 10:37pm On Mar 23, 2022
My farm is in Ife. How much can I get the sucker to my farm
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Nobody: 6:59am On Mar 24, 2022
Thank you �
etrader:

I can't be specific because you are not only person reader. But you can call me or chat me up on Whatsapp msg, with below mobile...if I give you day now other readers may not get me right....

For more information feel free to call below mobile....
Tel: +2348065986831
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 2:41pm On Apr 03, 2022
U talk about mixing Bean with plantain, I am trying to give this consideration, pls I will like to ask if it compulsory to make ridges before we plant the beans or I should just plant it on d soil like that...pls advise
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 11:04am On Apr 07, 2022
Olowo2020:
U talk about mixing Bean with plantain, I am trying to give this consideration, pls I will like to ask if it compulsory to make ridges before we plant the beans or I should just plant it on d soil like that...pls advise

It is not compulsory, just plant it on soil
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Nobody: 2:22pm On Apr 08, 2022
When exactly is planting season for beans and how can one get the beans for planting?
Olowo2020:
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 1:21pm On Apr 17, 2022
Oyus:
When exactly is planting season for beans and how can one get the beans for planting?
Just plant it any how....
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 5:16pm On Apr 28, 2022
How did you manage your workers during Muslim fasting period....

Must of my workers are northern and Muslim, this really affect my farm for the month of April. They all observe fasting which make them less energestic to carry out farm activities during the month of Ramadan.

In case you too are observing the same thing I suggest you should suspended all your farm activities for this month. Unless light one like spraying of herbicide to the weed.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 11:53am On May 06, 2022
Thank God or today rain. rain has been falling for the past 6 hours. This is best for your plantain, as your plantain is growing weed in your farm will also growing as well. it is advisable to control your weed with help of chemical as this stage.

You can make uses of Glyphosate at this period example, FORCEUP. If you make use of Paraquite or Paraeforce now very, in few days weed will soon grow back. Not because of anything, the chemical doesn't has ability to hold the weed for a very long time.

Therefore if you are too use herbicide it is advisable to use any brand of GLYPHOSATE.

For more info, feel free to call below mobile or chat me on whatsapp msg.

Tel, 08065987831
email, msg4lekan@gmail.com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Nobody: 5:40am On May 07, 2022
Permit me to ask please. Approximately how long can glyphosate hold on before grass regrowth and what is the mixture per 16lit sprayer?
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 4:40pm On May 18, 2022
It depend on concentration. It you make use of 250ml per 20ltrs of water it will hold the weed for minimum 2 good months. If you increase the concentration it will hold it more than that.

But don't let it too much so that it will not affect soil nutrient. There are some micro organism and not micro organism that are useful for soil. If there is too much concentration of chemical on the soil this chemical can affect them which can cause certain effect or deficiency to the soil. Example earthworm, this organism cause soil irritation, you should understand that this organism diffuse throughout it body. Any slit chemical or unwanted substance will definitely lead to it death. That is why you see earthworm die easily when it has contact with salt.

In your own case I will advise you to make use of 200ml per 16ltrs tank sprayer.

For more information and for procurement of your Hybrid Plantain suckers feel free to call below mobile......

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 10:39am On May 21, 2022
Due to high cost of force up (herbicide) I saw one force up in sachet form, what did u see about this herbicide, how effective it is? Pls advise may be I should buy it or none.

I am waiting for your response as soon as possible.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Nobody: 7:20am On May 22, 2022
Thumbs up for you bro. Thanks
etrader:
It depend on concentration. It you make use of 250ml per 20ltrs of water it will hold the weed for minimum 2 good months. If you increase the concentration it will hold it more than that.

But don't let it too much so that it will not affect soil nutrient. There are some micro organism and not micro organism that are useful for soil. If there is too much concentration of chemical on the soil this chemical can affect them which can cause certain effect or deficiency to the soil. Example earthworm, this organism cause soil irritation, you should understand that this organism diffuse throughout it body. Any slit chemical or unwanted substance will definitely lead to it death. That is why you see earthworm die easily when it has contact with salt.

In your own case I will advise you to make use of 200ml per 16ltrs tank sprayer.

For more information and for procurement of your Hybrid Plantain suckers feel free to call below mobile......

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 3:14pm On May 22, 2022
Olowo2020:
Due to high cost of force up (herbicide) I saw one force up in sachet form, what did u see about this herbicide, how effective it is? Pls advise may be I should buy it or none.

I am waiting for your response as soon as possible.

Yeah, you can make use of that Force up too, me too make uses of it sometime. It was sold between N800:00 to N1,000:00 depend on your area. Such size was designed for who want to clear weed in their surrounding not for commercial farmers like you.
But it very good and effective like liquid one. You can buy it and use it.

To procure your Hybrid Plantain Suckers feel free to call below mobile. We sell and coach you on how to handle your plantain plantation till you harvest...

Tel: +2348065987831
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 2:16pm On May 27, 2022
Hello boss, I will like to harvest my plantain around this period of next year, May/June. Please which month will be the best for me to plant. Because i visit market recently if you know how much they sell dozen of No 1 plantain you will be mad. N75k. You can't believe it.

Pls this is urgent
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 1:20pm On May 29, 2022
Now, plant now, may April, MAY coming year you will have plantain. So you have not see a dozen sold for N80k before. To my own prediction, there may be food scarcity by next year. Look at level of rainfall this year, tome is very low. I said the same thing in the year2020 and look at what happened in d year 2021.

If you can get a swamp to save you from wetting during dry season.

To procure your plantain suckers feel free to call below mobile. We are not only sell suckers we set it up for you if need by and guild you on what you need to do for maximum yield

Tell: +2347012575737 or +2348065987831
Email msg4lekan@gmail.com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 12:49pm On Jun 01, 2022
Happy New Month to you all.

We are still in planting season for, procurement of your suckers feel free to call below mobile or chat with us on Whatsapp msg with below mobile number....

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 2:10pm On Jun 06, 2022
Step by step on How To use Rabbit Urine as your Pesticide or as Fertilizer......To maximize your Plantain Yield...

Important of Rabbit Urine as Pesticides and Fertilizer.
Artificial pesticides kill the pests which, at occasions, could also be helpful to the vegetation in phrases of pollination whereas natural pesticides repel the pests from the plant. Rabbit urine is an natural pesticide as it repels the insect pests by its pungent scent.

Rabbit urine repels insect pests like aphids, mites, bugs, leaf miners, bugs and different crop pests of financial significance. You may solely benefit from the pesticide impact of rabbit urine whenever you apply utilizing the foliar utility. It does the work of fertilizer and pest management.

Rabbit urine incorporates the best degree of Nitrogen. When compared with others cattle; it is because rabbits barely drink water[i][/i]. The Phosphorus and Potassium contents in rabbit urine are of considerable degree ok to eradicate deficiencies of these vitamins within the soil, therefore, it enhances the even progress of crops in an natural farm.

How to collect Rabbit Urine

It is very easy to collect rabbit urine, this is because rabbits urinate at the same place where they kept or cage. All you need is to place a plastic sheet on the floor of the hutch where the rabbits urinate while slanted. Then direct the urine to a jerry can. Make sure to use a plastic sheet since a metallic one will corrode.

Next on how to prepare Rabbit Urine for both fertilizer and Pesticide...

For procurement of Hybrid Plantain suckers feel free to call below mobile or chat with on Whatsapp msg...

Tel: +2347012575737
+2348065987831

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 4:23pm On Jun 12, 2022
etrader:
Step
by step on How To use Rabbit Urine as your Pesticide or as Fertilizer......To maximize your Plantain Yield...

Important of Rabbit Urine as Pesticides and Fertilizer.
Artificial pesticides kill the pests which, at occasions, could also be helpful to the vegetation in phrases of pollination whereas natural pesticides repel the pests from the plant. Rabbit urine is an natural pesticide as it repels the insect pests by its pungent scent.

Rabbit urine repels insect pests like aphids, mites, bugs, leaf miners, bugs and different crop pests of financial significance. You may solely benefit from the pesticide impact of rabbit urine whenever you apply utilizing the foliar utility. It does the work of fertilizer and pest management.

Rabbit urine incorporates the best degree of Nitrogen. When compared with others cattle; it is because rabbits barely drink water[i][/i]. The Phosphorus and Potassium contents in rabbit urine are of considerable degree ok to eradicate deficiencies of these vitamins within the soil, therefore, it enhances the even progress of crops in an natural farm.

How to collect Rabbit Urine

It is very easy to collect rabbit urine, this is because rabbits urinate at the same place where they kept or cage. All you need is to place a plastic sheet on the floor of the hutch where the rabbits urinate while slanted. Then direct the urine to a jerry can. Make sure to use a plastic sheet since a metallic one will corrode.

Next on how to prepare Rabbit Urine for both fertilizer and Pesticide...

For procurement of Hybrid Plantain suckers feel free to call below mobile or chat with on Whatsapp msg...

Tel: +2347012575737
+2348065987831

I beg ooh, I am waiting for the preparation of Rabbit Urine as Fertilizer and Pesticide... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) ... (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (Reply)

Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now / PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm / First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.