Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,768 members, 7,817,118 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:21 AM

Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm - Agriculture (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm (70707 Views)

How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 2:25pm On Apr 29, 2023
Wow...
You can just imagining how much plantain sold in market today. How I wish I could have lorry of Plantain today. You can't believe this at market today last Saturday of the month of April 2023, one dozen of big bunches of Plantain sold for N75,000.

I am very sure you can't believe this but you need to do the survey by yourself. It really pain me I don't have much bunches...

If you have financial muscle to take care of set up Plantain Plantation, I will advise you to do so. This because farming is one of the best avenue to make real money to finance other projects. This is my own option pls.

If you are young school leavers and you are thinking of where to start on this harsh economy, don't just worry yourself either you will get job or none. You can't. Little you save during your NYSC days can still be invest into farming, email Plantain Plantation.

If you look around employers of labour are industries, look around yourself how many industries are available in Nigeria today. Before we are producing vehicle tyres here in Nigeria, that is no more. Before we are producing Battery here in Nigeria most especially Exide Battery in Ibadan, and many other places. All of these have gone. Don't rush yourself and come to Lagos. Because Lagos was recognize as industrial hub of this country, all those are old glory. The only job available in Lagos and Nigeria is Agbero and sales representative. If you don't care for anyone of these you are welcome in Lagos.

But I will advise you to be smarter by produce something in your village and bring it to Lagos, you will definitely sell it. Because of Lagos population, you will sell it.

Think about this and start produce something by yourself.....

Plantain suckers is most important in setting up Plantain Plantation, to procure your Plantain suckers feel free to call below mobile we are also guild any of our customers on how to handle it from clearing till harvest stage.

To procure your Plantain suckers call or email below contact, you can also chat me Whatsapp
message.

Tell: +2348065987831
Email msg4lekan@gmail.com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 2:54pm On May 05, 2023
I have few dozen of Plantain to sell by next week pls how much is current price of Plantain in market now?

Also which market did you advice me to go and sell my Plantain
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 5:19pm On May 07, 2023
Where is your farm location...you can take it to nearest Market to your farm...
Or if you can afford bringing it to Lagos ...

In lagos both ok afa in isolo and owode elede are in need of Plantain of any quantities you can supply them. You sell it at a good price.
Go to any of these markets.

For procurement of Plantain suckers of good breed feel free to call below mobile...

Tell: +2348065986831
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 10:58am On May 12, 2023
Sudden stop in rainfall
We experienced sudden stop and rainfall around south West and some part of south South what are situation of things in your side, does this affect your crops or none?

Let us know
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 9:40am On May 15, 2023
There is heavy down pour hear last night and early hour of today...we thanks God, my Plantain will be flourish and I think I will need to replant my corn which has already dry off.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 1:14pm On May 16, 2023
What is your experience with herdmen I your farm and how can we control them?

If you have had encounter with Fulani herder in your farm area or community?
If yes, how did you hanldle the situation? Ler share from your experience.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by tomi2000: 11:43am On May 17, 2023
etrader:
I will try and get you one herbicide to apply but the best is to stay away from this kind of weed.

please dont forget the chemical you promise to share with us in respect of this weed
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 4:23pm On May 17, 2023
ok, i forget it name and i dont have the picture with me now.

To procure your diseases free plantain suckers and set up your own plantain plantation click on https:///2p87tezu or you call below mobile...
Tel, +234806587831
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 2:30pm On May 18, 2023
How much is cost of clearing 1 acre now? I will need workers who can clear up till 3 acres of land. Can you help me mobilize labourers or workers who can do the clearing for me. There is temporary accommodation for them to stay pending d period of the work. I will be expecting your feel back.

etrader:
Manual Clearing Method

This method involve use of crude equipment such as Hoe, cutlass and many more. Although this method is stressful but it is the best practice method for clearing. You can hire Cotonou boys, Egede boys or Ogoja boys. They will do the job for you perfectly but if you hired Yoruba, Igbo or Hausa boys to do the clearing for you, be prepared for war. lol sorry na joke i dey joke ooooo. I dont spoil your business but am talk from experience.

If you are planting on large scale of land, you need to hired as many as you can to do the job for you on specific period of time. This because as you are progressing in clearing, those place already will start growing weed again, if care is not taken this can lead into double work for you.That is why you need to hire as many as possible able men to do the job for you in a specific period of time.

Similarly, you can apply clearing and planting method. This mean as you are progressing in planting some of your men are do the planting too.

With this method you archived your goal. The next is to prepare for Spacing your field for planting.

For your well treated Hybrid Plantain sucker feel free to call below mobile or send email to email stated below.

msg4lekan@gmail.com

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 5:49pm On May 20, 2023
Olowo2020:

How much is cost of clearing 1 acre now? I will need workers who can clear up till 3 acres of land. Can you help me mobilize labourers or workers who can do the clearing for me. There is temporary accommodation for them to stay pending d period of the work. I will be expecting your feel back.

Yes I can mobilize workers for to help you clear the farm. As per the cost of clearing and co feel free to call or chat me via whatsapp messenger below.

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 10:22pm On May 23, 2023
Pls how much are they selling Plantain in your side?

Can let us have the idea of cost.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 4:37pm On May 25, 2023
Why should I go for Plantain Plantation....

Below are some reason why you should go for Plantain Plantation...

1. It serves as employment purpose, which can put food on your table. You will definitely be among self employed.

2. Employer: by engaged people to do one or two things for you, you are creating job and you are making some people Smile.

3. Improving country G.D.P: by having you little farm, no matter how small it, you are contribute to your country Gross Domestic Product.

4. Improving the value of your National currency: The product you are produce can't be import again. This is will make your country to be self sufficient in such produce which can be a source of foreign exchange for your country.

5. It generate stable income for you because, every six months you go back to your farm and start making money.

For more details or how and where to procure your Hybrid plantain suckers feel free to call below mobile...
We are sorry you can link into our website because nairaland has automatically block the link.

You are free to call below mobile or send Whatsapp msg via the same mobile.

Email: msg4lekan@gmail.com

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by tomi2000: 2:34pm On May 28, 2023
etrader:
I will try and get you one herbicide to apply but the best is to stay away from this kind of weed.

i am still anticipate the best herbicide to control this type of weed. some part of my farm consist of this weed which make weeding to be very difficult for me to control.

Anytime i engage workers to clear it for me, in two days after it will continue growing again. i am just to tire.

Please i am still waiting. i called you on Friday morning around 10am, network is telling me that your number is not allocated i guess that was network error.

Thanks

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 1:44pm On Jun 01, 2023
Thanks for the info, I will try it.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Sadam2003: 11:25am On Jun 02, 2023
I will do the same
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 4:50pm On Jun 03, 2023
Dont let issue of fuel price hike affect your plant for this year, try hard and make sure you did your cultivation this year as you planned.

To procure plantain suckers and for guild on how to set up your Plantain Plantation, feel free to call below mobile..

+2347012575737

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Sadam2003: 3:58pm On Jun 04, 2023
etrader:
Environmental Factors / Conditions that affecting the yied of Plantain Fruits

If you buy your Hybrid Plantain Suckers from us you must have 8-9 months of growing for the plant to produce Fruits. Unless one of this environmental conditions occurs. These are: Cold, Shade and Drought.

Cold weather prevents the growth of Plantain. The entire period of growing of plantain must be frost free. Plantain plant in chillier countries such as Russia, Canada and many more, experience chilling injury which could include a failure of fruiting portion to emerge. As a result of this, the growth of fruit may be delay till condition become favourable.

Shade, as a tropical plant, plantain prefer full sunlight. Growing plantain in partial shade is not recommended because not enough sun may lengthen the time it takes before the plantain produce fruit.
So if you have big trees inside your farm, I strongly advise you to cut it down or not to plant under it.

Drought:
Drought conditions are hard on plantain plant extreme drought may keep the fruit from appearing on the the plant. This condition is also call choking condition we observed this in dry weather. It is important to keep watering your plantain regularly.

Let take advantage of weather condition in Europe and America for not able to have plantain in large quantities and plant this crops in large quantities and export it to serve as foreign exchange earning for this country.

For your Hybrid plantain suckers

Call below mobile, chat with us on WhatsApp with the same mobile or send email to us on :
msg4lekan@gmail.com

I am interested how much is sucker now amd how many would I need on 2.5 acres of land. My farm located at omi-adio Ibadan
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 12:01pm On Jun 07, 2023
On 2.5 acres you will need approximately 2500 suckers. On price chat with me via my Whatsapp messager below.

Tell: +2348065986831
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 3:30pm On Jun 20, 2023
How is road to your farm now? Can you able to move I farm your farm input and bring out your farm produce due to constant rainfall.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 11:13am On Jul 29, 2023
Did you know that planting during August brake give you opportunity to have plantain during plantain scarcity period...

August brake is fast approaching, you can take this opportunity to plant now and get opportunity to have plantain to sell during scarcity period. You can't believe that a dozen of Plantain bunches were sold for 100+k this year.

To proof me wrong kindly visit any plantain major market around especially Lagos market and ask the olobe/ agent that like how much did they sold planting around May June this year. You can visit owode elede at Mile 12 area of Lagos or Oke Afa market to verify this.

To procure your diesases free plantain suckers, feel free to call below mobile....

Or 07012575737
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by jmoore(m): 2:01pm On Jul 29, 2023
How many suckers should be planted in 1 plot of land?
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 4:12pm On Aug 09, 2023
You can put 100 or 150 suckers, remember not all the suckers planted will be harvest. But at least 95% will grow to harvest level

For more information on how and where to procure your good breed of plantain suckers feel free to call below mobile...

Tell: 08065987831
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 3:41pm On Aug 19, 2023
I will.to set up new plantain plantation in Ogun Egba axis of Ogun state, hope that area is good for plantain farming before I will put in my money, or can come and visit the land for before I will start working on it.

Boss, I will need you response as soon as possible.. Thanks
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 9:39am On Sep 05, 2023
Kindly chat me privately via my mobile below
+2348065987831
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 1:06pm On Sep 08, 2023
Planting During August Brakes....
Can I plant my Plantain during August, brake?

In case you are among those who skeptical about planting of their favourite crops during August brake, the answer is YES. You can do so. This is because you will definitely have a product to sell during major Scarcity Period. Which is May/June.

I don't know may be you aware that if you have plantain around May June, the cost of plantain during this period will surprised you. A dozen of plantain sold between 80k to 120k. I am telling you the true. This is subject to verify. You can find out if I am telling you a lie. Just go to any major market in Lagos.

Although you may encounter so challenge during the growth of this crops because it will pass through dry season. As you know February is the peak of dry season in Nigeria. Therefore if you can irrigate your farm during this period or your farm is swampy land this will definitely give you upper hand ahead of your colleagues in Plantain farming.

Also another challenge you may encounter during this period is farm burning, you need to keep vigil in your farm and watch for possibly of farm burning so that it doesn't extend into your farm.
During this period so many things can lead In to bush burning. Either nearby farm set fire on their farm which is not properly control it can extend to neighbor farm and destroy all their farm product.

Similarly, an Hunter may shot an animal while fire power from the gun can catch fire, this can lead into bush burning. All these will be very difficult to trace or established.
You need to keep all eyes on your farm during this period.

We are now in August brake if you notice level of rainfall has reduced compare to previous month. Although this is early September but will call it August brake. Plant now, in couple of weeks rain will resume massively which lead to dry season, your crops can't die if you follow all my instructions or guilds you will definitely get there and be among those who can boldly proud that you are among those who make their million via plantain farming.

I think you know how much they sell plantain around your house ask yourself if you can have this product for sell how much can you earn at end of the day?

To produce your well treated hybrid diesases free plantain suckers feel free to call/ chat with below mobile on WhatsApp msg or send email msg4lekan@gmail.com
Call this: +2347012575737

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by tomi2000: 3:06pm On Sep 11, 2023
I agreed with you, around May June I visited mile 12 market to find out coat of plantain bunch, to my surprised there a dozen was sold between 80k to 120k..
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 12:21pm On Sep 24, 2023
I will like to harvest my plantain during May June, I think planting this period is best advice. However, can I plant inside swamp land this time around, the land has some volume of water now but this water dry off during dry season, can I plant on such land? Please advise
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 10:45am On Sep 29, 2023
If you have a swamp land pls go ahead and plant, but if you don't have swamp land prepare yourself for irrigation but if you don't irrigate the farm the growth will be stunning during dry season and it will come.back alive during rainfall....

For more information on where and how to procure your good breed plantain suckers feel free to call below mobile for details and for free consultation till you harvest your first batch of plantain...
Tell+2348065987831
.......+2347012575737
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 8:25am On Jan 10
Happy New year to our numerous readers and our dear customers, this year shall be a blessed years for us..

For those of you who furnished us with your successful story, we thanks you so much, this year shall be double-double.

I think we all know how price of food stuff has been skyrocket last year, while majority of farmers are smiling to the bank. You too can be among them this year.
For those of you who seating on fences, try and cultivate today even if it you can have 500 stand of plantain, you shall be among of those who will given good testimony at end of this year. Wake up and start something today.

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 5:21pm On Jan 12
This is best period for land preparation, this period will give you opportunity to burn all the debris and make planting easy and simple for you
Similarly, burning of soil, the Ashe obtained after burning is manure to your crops. By doing this you don't need to apply fertilizer to your crops.

If you have done with your weeding, go ahead and procure your seedlings and plant. To procure your dieseases free suckers, and highly yeild plantain seedlings, feel free to call below mobile for details. Or send your WhatsApp message to the same mobile.

Tel; +2348065987831
Email; msg4lekan@gmail.com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by tomi2000: 3:52pm On Jan 13
Boss Happy New year to you. I am about to start land preparation, I am looking annual farm workers, I need 3 workers who can handle 15 acres of farm land.....pls if you can assist me in this regard...
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 11:51am On Jan 16
Advantage of mass Exodus of youths in the North to the South.....
Southern should take advantage of mass Exodus of youth from North to the South to build our agriculture sector. The whole Netherlands is not up till southern Nigeria but they contribute a lot to world food security. Let try and build up real agriculture sector, we know our leaders are not ready to assist us. If any southern government talk about farming, it is only on Media, you hardly see it on realities. Let take for example, go to any local Government Area in your community, did you see any tractor, planter and harvester there. You can't see. In this 21st century government are still expecting us to use of hand to clear plant and harvest after we have spent years in University.

I have see a graduate of Agriculture Economy who has not set his eyes on harvester only on video not reality. And we want to improvement in agriculture, we still have a long way to go.

Go to Lagos State. Lagos State government said they have build largest rice milling factory in Nigeria. But there is no paddle rice to mail. Lagos state rice farm land is not up till 50 acres. You will be wonder why Eko rice is costlier than imported rice.

Let forget about government, Nigeria government are not ready for you. I will to share experience of one of friend who went to Libya during the time Libya president Mohammed Gadafi. He find his way to Libya by road on getting there he show interest in farming. It was Libya government gave him free land to farm, they gave him free seedlings to plant, it was the same government gave him free access to farm machine. At end of the day the same government bought his farm produce. That was the government people call dictator. The guy came back to Nigeria and build mansion in ibadan.

If you have anything to do, forget about government they will always shy away from there responsible. If you look at APC menifesto all what Gadafi did is what they promised to do, but as soon as they got power they will forget their promised.

Dear friend, like I said earlier you need to put government aside and plan your life the way it will suit you. You have to do all what government supposed to do by yourself. You will need to buy land, which is major challenge. Some set of omo-onile will give you serious headache.....
After you are done with land procurement, you need to clear it. At this stage you spend allot on clearing if care is not taken you loss a lot of money on clearing, especially if you are new in farming industry. This is because, if you engaged southern to do the clearing for you your money has gone. They will not do the job for you while you hardly retrieve your money. Therefore it is advisable to make use of Northern to the job for you.
To get them is not hardly if you look around our villages now you will discovered that it full of northern, this is not just happened this was due to mass Exodus of them as results of insecurities in northern part of the country. This also lead into high cost of food products. Because must farmers has been killed or kidnapped. This has made them abandoned to their farm and seek for safety where there is peace.

The next is procurement of seedlings...
This should be freely by government. But in Nigeria you have to pay for it ....

For more information feel free to call below mobile and for procurement of Highly improve plantain suckers feel free to call below mobile

Tel; +2348065987831
Email; msg4lekan@gmail.com

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now / PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm / First 1 Acre Cucumber Farm In Ogun State Diary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.