Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,117 members, 7,811,137 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm - Agriculture (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm (70515 Views)

How To Get Best Hybrid Plantain Sucker/ Plantain Farm Management in Nigeria / Ogbomoso Plantain Farm Estate:Your Fastlane To Making Millions And Wealth / The Fast Money Making Machine Crop In Pictures You Can Start Now!!. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 5:13pm On Jan 17
tomi2000:
Boss Happy New year to you. I am about to start land preparation, I am looking annual farm workers, I need 3 workers who can handle 15 acres of farm land.....pls if you can assist me in this regard...

Hello my friend, try to check online, I think I saw someone who talk about annual workers early this year on this forum....hurry now earlier is better
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 12:58pm On Jan 31
I have a caller who is asking me when it best time to plant plantain....

The best answer is that NOW.. Go and do so now...
You can plant at anytime you wish but the best period is anytime you can afford the cost. This because plantain can be sell round the year now, there is no gluten period or scarcity period again. Plant at anytime you sell it a good price at anytime...

For details;
+2348065987831
Email: msg4lekan@gmail.com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by tomi2000: 1:28pm On Feb 07
Hello boss, can you send me your farm address. I am from Igbesa in Ogun State
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 11:37am On Feb 11
tomi2000:
Hello boss, can you send me your farm address. I am from Igbesa in Ogun State

Chat me privately on my WhatsApp number below...
Or sende an email msg4lekan@gmail.com
Tel: +2348065987831
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 3:04pm On Feb 14
Did you know you can convert your cassava toxic waste into herbicide?

Now that cost of Agricultural input has skyrocket, I trust Nigeria we will definitely find alternative ways to get our job done in easy way.

Have you ever observe why there is no weed around Garri Production factory. Definitely there is certain chemical substance inside the Cassava which help in reduce or keep weed around the area.

To learn on how to convert your cassava toxic waste into herbicide feel free to follow my post for details soon ....

Don't forget to produce your dieseass free plantain suckers, for maximum out put.

feel free to call below mobile.

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 9:47am On Feb 21
How to prepare organic manure

1 Like

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 10:04am On Feb 23
How to Prepare manure with Human Urine...

If you learned this you will definitely not going to waste your Urine again.
You can prepare manure by collect urine of your and all members of your family. All you need to do is to look for a bucket instruct your family members to discharge their urine into it. If you can manage to get between 4-5 litre and mix it with Ash, as much as you can. Mix it together thoroughly.
You can mix 75cl with 10 litre of water. Mix it all together and apply it on your crops. Especially plantain.
After few weeks you definitely see change on your crops.

For more details on how to prepare your manure and where to procure your dieseass free plantain suckers, feel free to call below mobile.

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 3:34pm On Feb 25
How to prevent your plantain plantation from fire.....
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 1:23pm On Feb 29
How to prevent your farm plantation from fire.

One of the threat or danger disaster experience by farmer during dry season is farm burning. Bush burning burning system we preqctice in this part of the world lead into loss of millions of naira.
Sometimes it may not be your neighbor setting his or her farm on fire, some may be Hunter who is trying to kill animal in the night. If the gun doesn't hit the target animal the fire from bullet can hit the dry leave on the ground. This will definitely lead into bush burn because the fire from the gun will ignite with dry leave and catch fire. Due to dry leave present around the fire will keep flow from one spot to another. This may lead into uncontrollably stage which can course major disaster.

To prevent this,
1.if you have financial muscle build a perimeter fences round your farm not only because of encroachment it also prevent this kind of situation.
2. If you can't afford this, try to plant a green grass round your farm during dry season make sure you wet it especially around January and February because that is peak of dry season. Make sure you use water to wet it and be sure it green during that period.

If you plant green grass round your farm when fire is coming it will definitely stop it, and prevent it from grow further.

If you practice this I am very sure you save your investment from major disaster. Unless the fire is originate from your farm.

To more information on where and how to procure your dieseass free plantain suckers and for coach on how to set up any plantation to maximize your yield feel free to call below mobile...
Email msg4lekan@gmail.com
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by tomi2000: 5:40pm On Mar 13
I need plantain suckers, send me your farm location, also did you have farm workers who can do the planting for me. I need 5000 suckers.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 2:25pm On Mar 14
I have workers who can do the planting for you, but u need to arrange temporary accommodation for for the period of work. Chat with me on cost of workers and many more on my WhatsApp number below.

Tel;+2348065987831
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 1:42pm On Mar 23
Why plantain are so tiny these days....

I don't know if you have observe that these days plantain are so tiny in market, this is not because of anything just because of lack of water or rainfall...

If you have opportunity of visiting any Plantain Plantation this time around, to set up your own may not be interesting you, this is because the farm will look somehow while some Plantain stand will be falling down. There is no any other reason for this just because of lack of water. Unless the if your farm is in swamp area. If you have swamp farm your farm will be look nice now while your own plantain bunches will be big.
But only few farmers have access to swamp land. Majority are cultivate there fruit on upland.

If you are experiencing all these, don't worry in a meter of time it will change for good.

To procure your own Plantain seedlings feel free to call below mobile for more information.

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Olowo2020: 1:29pm On Mar 27
etrader:
Why plantain are so tiny these days....

I don't know if you have observe that these days plantain are so tiny in market, this is not because of anything just because of lack of water or rainfall...

If you have opportunity of visiting any Plantain Plantation this time around, to set up your own may not be interesting you, this is because the farm will look somehow while some Plantain stand will be falling down. There is no any other reason for this just because of lack of water. Unless the if your farm is in swamp area. If you have swamp farm your farm will be look nice now while your own plantain bunches will be big.
But only few farmers have access to swamp land. Majority are cultivate there fruit on upland.

If you are experiencing all these, don't worry in a meter of time it will change for good.

To procure your own Plantain seedlings feel free to call below mobile for more information.

I also observe this in market, thank u for info. How is market now in case I have plantain for sell? I just want to know in case my plantain ready during this period. Hope it will not be possible to me because I am planning to set up my own farm this year. I would have done that by now but I am waiting for little fund to commence the documents and co.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 4:57pm On Apr 02
Go ahead with you planning, you can plant now,market is also good now. You can visit any market to verify this.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 2:46pm On Apr 11
Barka de sallah to all our numerous readers.

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by etrader(m): 3:04pm On Apr 16
What are the best permanent crops to mix with my plantain plantation...

I just received a call from one of my fellow reader, he asked for the type of crops he can mix with it plantain plantation...

The best permanent trees crops to mix with your plantain farm in case you own the land if not rented or lease one are Palm kernel, Cocoa trees and Cashew ....

These major trees crops are best combination with your plantain farm. This is best in case you own the land, it is not advisable to do this on lease land or rented one.

Choose any one you are interested in it and mix it with your plantain plantation. Then as you are clearing land for your plantain you are also clearing for your tree crop too.

To get seed for this crop feel free contact me and more information on them before you embark on it. These seedlings for these crops are available at affordable rate.

Call or send WhatsApp msg the same mobile.

Tel; +2348065987831
Email msg4lekan@gmail.com

Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by tomi2000: 11:25am On Apr 24
Nezzjnr:

How much did you sell a Dozen

Do you have any agent at Oke-Afa market at is old Lagos who can help me sell my Plantain.
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Nezzjnr: 8:58am On Apr 26
tomi2000:

Do you have any agent at Oke-Afa market at is old Lagos who can help me sell my Plantain.
Oh my

I don't have any at the moment
Re: Hybrid Plantain suckers / How to set up plantain farm by Agboki: 6:16pm On Apr 26
tomi2000:

if you can take dem to iyana oba market ojo early in d morning let's say ABT 4/6am u will sell fast.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (Reply)

This Is The Biggest Cat Fish I've Ever Seen / Long Awaited Egusi {Melon} Storage Business Season Is On Now / PHOTOS: A Really Big Bush Meat A Nairalander Killed At His Farm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.