Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,977 members, 7,828,456 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:57 AM

5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight (54899 Views)

5 Mistakes First-time Travelers Make / 5 Train And Railway Safety Mistakes Nigerians Make Too Often / 6 Questions To Ask Before Booking A Hotel Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight by Mcowubaba: 9:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
dechandel:
Nah, i really dunno about them..
m telling u, their local(domestic) flights in Nigeria are no more functioning Sincee.....
Nw Let's 4get about d Virgin matter cheesy!!
I have a flight to catch
Re: 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 08, 2015
spykid014:
Na to begin set alarm for 1am to dey check flight o.

@Chloe7 , you were right after all! grin
Still waiting patiently for Emirates or Lufthansa discount promo for my September/October travel. Me i don't have the 280k I am seeing now.

Please how do I clear cookies on my phone? Once I open Lufthansa site on my device, and try to enter LOS-JFK, the last dates I entered some days ago will pop up. So the cookies part is true. And the booking early part as well. I'm guilty. I like to plan well ahead, as I no want story. But as for this year, pepper no too rest, so I'm chilling till I see cheap Emirates/Lufthansa or BA. cheesy
what phone browser do u use
Re: 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight by BOUNTYDOG(m): 10:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
Sunday8650:
Who flies by 1am in Nigeria to other states.

Lolzzz.
You are only making a reservation for urself ahead of the travel date.
It really works,I had done with BA and I got close to 50k difference from what I'd been getting,though I can't remember what day of the week but I know it was midnights
Re: 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight by dechandel(f): 10:22pm On Jul 08, 2015
Mcowubaba:

m telling u, their local(domestic) flights in Nigeria are no more functioning Sincee.....
Nw Let's 4get about d Virgin matter cheesy!!
I have a flight to catch
Ohh
Can't be bothered about our Domestic flights though!
You have a safe trip.
Re: 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight by Udoks(m): 11:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
Here are the advantages of flying With Edo airlines.
1. Booking too early or too late isn't even an issue. You don't need to book. You just fly whenever the urge to do so comes.

2. With Edo airlines, Business hour is usually in the dead of the night when all other businesses have closed and every human being (except those who do night hustles e.g armed robbers, prostitutes and politicians) would have slept. So you need not worry about business hours.

3. Clearing cookies, hmm, not with Edo airlines. You eat your cookies during each flight and any left-overs are strictly your business. There are enough cookies to go round, so it's every 'flyer' to their own cookies. No one has the luxury of time to monitor your cookies.

P.S Edo airlines is fast, though not 100% safe (as we have had a few cases of solo-pilots who got trapped on trees and electric poles, falling to the ground as animals). They can also go anywhere at anytime. grin

Edo airlines... Wouldn't you rather fly! grin grin

1 Like

Re: 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight by Godwinmbina(m): 11:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
hauahaha,ooh yeah
Re: 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight by mikkyangel(m): 11:57pm On Jul 08, 2015
make sence
Re: 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight by onlysuccess: 12:08am On Jul 09, 2015
admission is on

Re: 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight by spykid014(f): 4:00am On Jul 09, 2015
iRyan:
what phone browser do u use

Samsung. I've cleared the cookies tho, figured it out myself. Thank you.
Re: 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight by mrsmith11(m): 6:56am On Jul 09, 2015
Thanks for the info

I usually make my booking in september against december trip.

From milan to lagos airfrance, alitalian will be charging 1k plus euro so I normally go for those cheaper airlines like ethiopian and turkish and even at that i will still have to pay almost 750 euros with 2 stops and long hours of transit

I really need a direct flight from milan to lagos for fair price of 8000 euros

I will wait till october this time to follow your rules and I hope I get a direct flight for the amount
Re: 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight by mrsmith11(m): 6:57am On Jul 09, 2015
Thanks for the info

I usually make my booking in september against december trip.

From milan to lagos airfrance, alitalian will be charging 1k plus euro so I normally go for those cheaper airlines like ethiopian and turkish and even at that i will still have to pay almost 750 euros with 2 stops and long hours of transit

I really need a direct flight from milan to lagos for fair price of 800 euros

I will wait till october this time to follow your rules and I hope I get a direct flight for the amount
Re: 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight by Nobody: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2015
Kentrasso:
Good

I don't want to open a thread but I need an answer to this question. My friend just got wedded and uploaded a picture of herself and hubby just outside their new home or somewhere. Its was a photo grid of several photos and I noticed that the guy was having a massive bo.ner while snapping those pics. Should I tell her to take down the pics undecided I'm sure nobody will want to tell her but it's quite obvious. Don't want to hurt her feelings too

No don't tell her..

1 Like

Re: 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight by braimeddy: 7:34am On Jul 09, 2015
So better mind ur biz if u ve nothing to say. After all I wasn't referring to u. #aproko
iRyan:
so I joined nairaland to read and summarize posts for lazy people like you? abi?
Re: 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight by spartacus11(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2015
oseod:

Running nigerian aviation since the 17th century
Pilot na im all of them be

Come to think of it, its an edo man that runs arik air, one of the biggest airlines in nigeria
Arumemi-johnson

Oba itope e!
Ise!!!
you're a product of baby factory
Re: 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight by Mcowubaba: 9:54am On Jul 09, 2015
dechandel:
Ohh
Can't be bothered about our Domestic flights though!
You have a safe trip.
lol....owk, tanks...
I don reach sincee!!...
Re: 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight by spartacus11(m): 10:12am On Jul 09, 2015
Udoks:
Here are the advantages of flying With Edo airlines.
1. Booking too early or too late isn't even an issue. You don't need to book. You just fly whenever the urge to do so comes.

2. With Edo airlines, Business hour is usually in the dead of the night when all other businesses have closed and every human being (except those who do night hustles e.g armed robbers, prostitutes and politicians) would have slept. So you need not worry about business hours.

3. Clearing cookies, hmm, not with Edo airlines. You eat your cookies during each flight and any left-overs are strictly your business. There are enough cookies to go round, so it's every 'flyer' to their own cookies. No one has the luxury of time to monitor your cookies.

P.S Edo airlines is fast, though not 100% safe (as we have had a few cases of solo-pilots who got trapped on trees and electric poles, falling to the ground as animals). They can also go anywhere at anytime. grin

Edo airlines... Wouldn't you rather fly! grin grin
udok you're probably the operator of the airline/chief pilot, you're a confirm product of house boy/house girl and incorporated and gate man and gardener enterprise slowpoke

1 Like

Re: 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight by Nobody: 11:50am On Jul 09, 2015
spartacus11:
udok you're probably the operator of the airline/chief pilot, you're a confirm product of house boy/house girl and incorporated and gate man and gardener enterprise slowpoke
spartacus11:
you're a product of baby factory

Thats derogatory sir
Are you implying that babies born in baby factories aren't human?......

And it was just a simple joke sir, for u to take it personal, i'll assume you're either an edo man or working with arik
Sorry if it offended you in any way
Re: 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight by AIRLINES: 12:10am On Mar 08, 2016
AIR PEACE AIRLINE NIGERIA ONLINE HELP LINE CALL_08145187915 FOR EASTER PROMO AND ONLINE BOOKING AND ASSISTANCE
Re: 5 Mistakes Nigerians Make When Booking A Flight by medialive1: 9:18am On Dec 02, 2017
Airlines in Nigeria & Their Details ⇑ Domestic & International List of airlines>>>>https://onlinenewstip.com/airlines-nigeria-details/

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Men Pushing Train On Ibadan Railway (Photos) / Ten Things You Should Be Aware Of Before Boarding A Plane In Nigeria / Emirates Cancels All Flights To Nigeria In Retaliation To FG Once A Week Flight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.