Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,198 members, 7,818,657 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 PM

Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop (4737 Views)

Romance: 33yrs Old Married Woman Caught Giving "Mouth Action" To A 15 Year Old Boy / Be Warned!!!! When A Girl Asks You To Lick Her Wet Vagina Dry. Do This Pls (20+) / Counter Thread: 10 Reasons Why Nigerian Girls Suck At Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop by faqir(m): 1:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
I was just contemplating on which kind of girl that woman could be if one later get married to her. this girl is very pretty, presentable, and caring, BUT this particular girl, do blow-job/suck dick/lick lollypop. please nairalanders, hope such negative sex- attitude will not affect ones marriage.
Re: Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop by Isaacmacdon(m): 1:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
Well U can't go to a river in d night and don't expect to get bitten by a crocodile..
Re: Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop by tinuolababy(f): 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lol. Question for the gods
Re: Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop by Nobody: 1:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
faqir:
I was just contemplating on which kind of girl that woman could be if one later get married to her. this girl is very pretty, presentable, and caring, BUT this particular girl, do blow-job/suck dick/lick lollypop. please nairalanders, hope such negative sex- attitude will not affect ones marriage.
Wait till you are old enough to marry

1 Like

Re: Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop by faqir(m): 2:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
lolllzzz....about marring d chicks self
Re: Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop by Johnnoah1st: 2:49pm On Jul 08, 2015
faqir:
check into her background is she not a/former prostitute? or just being naugthy to u, and morover if you love her you should be happy your girlfriend is not dull in bed, not some kinda just lying like a dead body ladies.

3 Likes

Re: Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
faqir:

Re: Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop by Enockia(m): 3:01pm On Jul 08, 2015
@op wats the question here
Re: Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop by faqir(m): 11:49am On Jul 09, 2015
she have a gud background....she's never a prostitute. she just like that THING ni kawai
Re: Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop by faqir(m): 11:53am On Jul 09, 2015
Enockia:
@op wats the question here
the question is, can one marry such a girl, will such character not back fire, if one refuse her from such indecent act
Re: Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 09, 2015
Is it that u dont enjoy it when she gives you or u are afraid she would stop giving u if u dont reciprocate ?
Re: Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop by Johnnoah1st: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2015
tunnamania11:
Is it that u dont enjoy it when she gives you or u are afraid she would stop giving u if u dont reciprocate ?
me too, not understand what he want.
Re: Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 09, 2015
Johnnoah1st:
me too, not understand what he want.
Dont mind the hypocrite, he likes it just that he doesn't want to give.
Re: Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop by faqir(m): 9:14pm On Jul 11, 2015
Is it that u dont enjoy it when she gives you or u are afraid she would stop giving u if u dont reciprocate?
Sincerely speaking I hate that mouth action. especially being performed by a lady am thinking of married. Although, I wasn't intend marrying the girl but later on that interest came in cos of her good manner, very caring woman and indeed beautiful. The problem now what if I denied her from sucking the Dick, hope she won't look out.
Re: Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop by miniackis: 10:44am On Aug 28, 2016
Prostitutes dont suck dick, i bet u, any lady who do has sex occasionaly and hates sex is a prostitute
Re: Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop by Nobody: 10:56am On Aug 28, 2016
faqir:
she have a gud background....she's never a prostitute. she just like that THING ni kawai
Shouldn't you be happy she's good on bed?.

You don't have a question joor!.
Re: Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop by Nobody: 11:31am On Aug 28, 2016
miniackis:
Prostitutes dont suck dick, i bet u, any lady who do has sex occasionaly and hates sex is a prostitute
mind you, we have diff types of prostitute
Re: Blow-job/suck Dick/ Lick Lollypop by MrCork: 11:32am On Aug 28, 2016
faqir:

.... ..u dont hav schooooool homework? undecided

(1) (Reply)

This Is What I Call True Love. Ladies Can You Settle For This? Picture / I Feel Unappreciated! / What Is Better Than Hearing "I Love You? (hilarious Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.