Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,013 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? (1271 Views)

Should I Date My Best Friend's Ex Boyfriend? / 'Beach Babes' From The 1900s And Their Acceptable Swimming Outfits(Photos). / Help! I Am In Love With My Best Friend's Ex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Update(m): 4:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
i'm waiting for your comments. Just wana know if thats right!
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
It kinda feels wrong..
but the person in question is your friend..if your friend is okay with it and you like the babe and she likes you back,
No harm done

Timing is also important, if they just broke up and you friend is hurting or stuff like that and you begin to flirt with the girl almost immediately, then you might raise some unwanted dust.

(From a guys perspective)

I said "from a guys perspective" cause I think girls might look at it from anoda angle(don't want to impose tho)

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by falconey(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
Yes you can, the pomo can serve the nation.
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
oseod:
It kinda feels wrong..
but the person in question is your friend..if your friend is okay with it and you like the babe and she likes you back,
No harm done

Timing is also important, if they just broke up and you friend is hurting or stuff like that and you begin to flirt with the girl almost immediately, then you might raise some unwanted dust.

I said "from a guys perspective" cause I think girls might look at it from anoda angle(don't want to impose tho)
Very very wrong angry Have u forgotten about the bro code You can't date your friends ex, even also your friends sisters

1 Like

Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by misspicy(f): 4:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
You can,since you are not related.
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Abbey2sam(m): 5:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
Update:

i will date your mumsy if shes hot
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Shebarh(f): 6:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
of course it is acceptable...
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by MizTyna(f): 7:27pm On Jul 08, 2015
No. Especially in this part of the world.
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Macwytt(m): 7:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
r
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Update(m): 8:06pm On Jul 08, 2015
Abbey2sam:

i will date your mumsy if shes hot

o yes she is. Have told her abouch and she will call yhu owkaay??
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Update(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
oseod:
It kinda feels wrong..
No harm done

you said it all...tenks!
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Update(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
falconey:

Yes you can, the pomo can serve the nation.

lol
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Update(m): 8:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shebarh:
of course it is acceptable...
thats means you can do that huh??
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Gurgle(f): 8:12pm On Jul 08, 2015
technically if your friend is done with them it shouldnt be a problem but it would feel wrong
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Update(m): 8:17pm On Jul 08, 2015
cc lalasticlala
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Update(m): 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
vichks:
Very very wrong angry Have u forgotten about the bro code You can't date your friends ex, even also your friends sisters
individual differences and he jus said his mind. Buh to me en no bam
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 08, 2015
Update:

individual differences and he jus said his mind. Buh to me en no bam
Even if he did it's not allowed
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Shebarh(f): 8:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Update:
thats means you can do that huh??
v done it bfor
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by kennboiy(m): 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
I do respect my close friends so i cant try that but if we ain't close i don't mind.Bros b4 Hoes
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by IamLEGEND1: 9:21pm On Jul 08, 2015
Seems like every guy is suffering from some sort of brain-freeze. You have all suddenly forgotten ze bro code...
THOU SHALT NOT ENGAGE VERBALLY NOR LAY WITH THINE BRO's EX or SISTER
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Gurgle(f): 9:25pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shebarh:
v done it bfor

did anything happen
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Shebarh(f): 9:28pm On Jul 08, 2015
No!
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Nobody: 11:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
I wouldn't
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Nobody: 12:20am On Jul 09, 2015
Update:
dats fvcked up man

Getting ur friend's trash

Gerrara here men shii undecided
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Update(m): 5:17am On Jul 09, 2015
Shebarh:
v done it bfor
ah! Baby oku...thumbsup for yhu
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Update(m): 5:24am On Jul 09, 2015
Jarizod:
dats fvcked up man

Getting ur friend's trash

Gerrara here men shii undecided
first i apologise to yo for yo fam been too broke nut to send yhu to sch to understand english well.
Secondly i tenk yhu for commenting & deplayin yo illiteracy.
Lastly i never nd kan never do such...jus a question nd peeps ar sayin thier mind xo nxt time try to read atleast 1000times nd make sure u understand b4 talking trash. Now yhu gerrara here men shii
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Nobody: 5:44am On Jul 09, 2015
Update:

first i apologise to yo for yo fam been too broke nut to send yhu to sch to understand english well.
Secondly i tenk yhu for commenting & deplayin yo illiteracy.
Lastly i never nd kan never do such...jus a question nd peeps ar sayin thier mind xo nxt time try to read atleast 1000times nd make sure u understand b4 talking trash. Now yhu gerrara here men shii
eediot..its peepz like u dat date their grandmother!!

Fvck off my mentions before I complicate ur already complicated life!
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Update(m): 6:01am On Jul 09, 2015
Jarizod:
eediot..its peepz like u dat date their grandmother!!

Fvck off my mentions before I complicate ur already complicated life!
xo yhu wan show us say yhu jus learn dah word f**k abi? Lolss....nigger aint gat yo time.
Re: Do You Think It's Acceptable To Date A Friend's Ex? Why Or Why Not? by Nobody: 6:09am On Jul 09, 2015
Update:

xo yhu wan show us say yhu jus learn dah word f**k abi? Lolss....nigger aint gat yo time.
Actually the feeling is mutual

Aint got dha time 4 scums of d earth like yourself

(1) (Reply)

How Does It Sound, When Your Lady Pollutes In Your Front...? / What Is In That Phone That Your Partner Should Never See ? / We Jump From One Man To Another, From One Boo 2 Another Boo,buh Is not Our Fault

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.