Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Factory Reset Slap - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Factory Reset Slap (1032 Views)

My Friend Mistakenly Slap His Longtime Mistress Just A View Days To Their Intro! / When A Very Good Dick Help Reset A Lady Brain This Is What Happens / Name One Romancelander That You Feel Like Giving A Dirty Slap Offline. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Factory Reset Slap by wiringdpt(m): 5:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
I got into an argument with my girlfriend last week and I slapped her twice, I know it's wrong I shouldn't have...I apologized and she does too but the main problem now is she talks to me like her dad using sir and please when talking to me. I hate it and I want my old girlfriend back.
Re: Factory Reset Slap by demmy0325(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2015
.. That slap reset her brain straight.. grin grin.. Or she is just mocking U.. undecided..

Just act like U dnt care for a while.. She will come runnin bk at you...
Re: Factory Reset Slap by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Simply tell her ur mind... She'll understand since u own her
Re: Factory Reset Slap by iceberylin(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
You want ya ex back so she'll call u sir

1 Like

Re: Factory Reset Slap by falconey(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
sir? Sir? I think it means more sex!
Re: Factory Reset Slap by wiringdpt(m): 5:56pm On Jul 08, 2015
We are back together
iceberylin:
Re: Factory Reset Slap by may01(f): 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2015
grin grin. Op, your hands needs to be examined
Re: Factory Reset Slap by misspicy(f): 5:59pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lolz...na der type go say dey need beating.
Re: Factory Reset Slap by wiringdpt(m): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2015
No she is not think shes just scared
demmy0325:
.. That slap reset her brain straight.. grin grin.. Or she is just mocking U.. undecided..

Just act like U dnt care for a while.. She will come runnin bk at you...
Re: Factory Reset Slap by wiringdpt(m): 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2015
We didn't break up
iceberylin:
Re: Factory Reset Slap by damilareoye: 6:05pm On Jul 08, 2015
Too much of African magic.
You slapped her and she starts calling you sir? i no believe you bros.
Re: Factory Reset Slap by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2015

Re: Factory Reset Slap by Shebarh(f): 6:11pm On Jul 08, 2015
hugogerrard:
Simply tell her ur mind... She'll understand since u own her
did he pay her brideprice

1 Like

Re: Factory Reset Slap by Cutehector(m): 6:15pm On Jul 08, 2015
Lol seems we need to start slappin d ladies
Re: Factory Reset Slap by chigoizie7(m): 6:45pm On Jul 08, 2015
Ok,

Meanwhile,

A guy attended a wedding. after the wedding the reception was a gathering of about 30 people. He sat at the front seat. Then a lady started sharing food. She started from the back and unfortunately, it didn't reach those at the front. When her friends started sharing drinks, they started from the front but unfortunately, he had already changed his seat to the back. Again, the drink didn't reach him. He was so furious and he stood up to take his leave but then he saw three ladies each with a big bowl. This time, he tried to be wise by seating at the middle. To his uttermost surprise, one of the ladies started sharing from the front...and the second lady started distributing from the back. It was turkey meat. When it got to the middle where he was seated it got finished again. Feeling so frustrated, he bent his head, not looking at any face...but then the third lady tapped him and stretched her bowl that he should pick.. he stretched his hand... Guess what was in the bowl? Toothpick. Lesson. Wait on the Lord and he will locate you at where you are. Don't change your faith/ believe. God knows your seat! don't try to b smart and miss his blessing!
Re: Factory Reset Slap by jashar(f): 6:53pm On Jul 08, 2015
undecided sad angry

You're happy you're a perpetrator of domestic violence. Mtchewww
Re: Factory Reset Slap by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
Shebarh:
did he pay her brideprice
I wonder o
Re: Factory Reset Slap by wiringdpt(m): 8:19pm On Jul 08, 2015
What makes you think I'm happy?
jashar:
undecided sad angry

You're happy you're a perpetrator of domestic violence. Mtchewww
Re: Factory Reset Slap by tuffgongjo(m): 9:07pm On Jul 08, 2015
Re slap to update.

(1) (Reply)

A Woman / 10 Interesting Facts About The Vaggina / How To Catch Him If He Is Addicted To Indecent Sites

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.