Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,323 members, 7,829,797 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:53 AM

How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military (45221 Views)

Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / DSS Arrests Mastermind Of Buhari Coup Rumour / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by fulanimafia: 9:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
fx45:
Fulani slaughter Fulani..... I can hardly care!

Fulani slaughter Berom, Tiv, Igbo, Yoruba, Igala, Idoma.... Thats a real problem.

Marinate on that....

Exactly. The same way I cannot give a rats ar.se if the Igbos disembowel, behave and dump themselves in rivers and evil forests till they are completely wiped off this earth.

Igbo attack Aguleri, or try to attack other southern minorities because of Biafra, then there is a problem.

Digest that...
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by IreyaniEvesho: 9:48pm On Jul 08, 2015
Buhari is sincerely CONFUSED and so he needs our prayer to effect his promised change to Nigerians
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by soldierdollar(m): 10:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
dayo23:
The Nigerian military has explained how the suspected mastermind of the Jos and Zaria bombings was arrested.
The defence headquarters had earlier tweeted that the unnamed suspect was taken into custody in Gombe after organising the two attacks that killed 70 people between Sunday and Tuesday.

The spokesperson for the Army, Sani Usman, has given further details on the arrest:

“Please recall that on Sunday 5th July 2015, suspected Boko Haram terrorists carried out coordinated bomb and gun attacks on worshippers at Ýan Taya mosque, Dillimi Street, off Bauchi Road, Jos where the holy month of Ramadan tafsir was holding, and Shagalinku Restaurant, along Bauchi Road, Jos, Plateau State which led to death of over 48 persons, injuring several other persons and destruction of property.

“Similarly, the terrorists carried out another bomb attack on hapless workers undergoing verification exercise at Sabon Gari Local Government Secretariat, Zaria Kaduna State which resulted in the death of over 25 people including a two-year-old child and destruction of property.

“Consequently, security cordon was established in the general areas especially along Bauchi, Gombe and the North Eastern part of the country by troops of 3 Division and Special Task Force, as well as the Department of State Services. This culminated in the successful arrest of the mastermind of the heinous terrorist acts and two of his accomplices at a checkpoint in Dadin Kowa, Gombe State. The terrorist kingpin and his colleagues who disguised in a trailer while trying to evade checks were fished out by troops of Nigerian Army.

“The arrested terrorists are currently being processed for further action and would soon face the full wrath of the law.

“The general public are hereby please requested to be more vigilant, security conscious and report any suspicious persons, movements, and facilities to the security agencies.”

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/top-news/186325-how-mastermind-of-jos-zaria-bombings-was-arrested-military.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

Fat lie .

Writer is an amateur
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by NIGERIALOLoCOM(m): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2015
dayo23:
God bless Nigeria Army? But if there was a bomb blast u blame Buhari abi? Any downward in the military u quickly come online and rain abuses on Mr President? Even if I don't always agree with PMB slow pace that doesn't mean I will use my Anus to reason instead my brain! Bros grow up u ain't a kid
This bad practice was galvanized by APC e warriors months before the last presidential election. For every bomb blast, they condemned GEJ. For every success achieved, they praised the Nigerian Armed Forces.
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by iLovePusssy: 10:37pm On Jul 08, 2015
This news ain't credible. Only small minded folks would believe this! We know how the nigerian army and media connives to make it seem like they're winning the war. Truth is.. they ain't doing shit. Matter of fact, they're behind all this.
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by flofields(f): 10:54pm On Jul 08, 2015
dayo23:
God bless Nigeria Army? But if there was a bomb blast u blame Buhari abi? Any downward in the military u quickly come online and rain abuses on Mr President? Even if I don't always agree with PMB slow pace that doesn't mean I will use my Anus to reason instead my brain! Bros grow up u ain't a kid

Good talk.

It takes a thoughtful man to shift through the maze of mess created by GEJ and PDP.

We are seeing improvements to foreign reserves in addition to salaries being paid.

Efforts are in the offing to return Nigeria's looted billions.

Even Okonjo, the finance minister, has admitted to using $2 billion from ECA without authority but with GEJ complicity.

Buhari and APC are working.

1 Like

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by prof12(m): 11:13pm On Jul 08, 2015
ERODEDEAST:
Boo.hari has no solution to Nigeria's Problem - Balarebe Musa.
pls someone should tell that old fool to shut up or pack up.
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by joory1(m): 4:26am On Jul 09, 2015
Pls remember in this forum,if no pictures we don't believe.
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by greatseed: 6:45am On Jul 09, 2015
dayo23:
Reasonable....U Man enough! dayo!! a beg forget all those assholes who dnt even have a clue!!! its a pity hw dey will raise der generations wit d same fake, dumb, clueless mentality. smh
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by chinedumo(m): 9:38am On Jul 09, 2015
shamsuRana:
!

This quote is misunderstood.

They (the captives not the isis captors) didn't have quran because the captors didn't provide them.

Islam is not known as a missionary religion.

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by abduljabbar4(m): 4:41pm On Jul 09, 2015
barcanista:
Get them convicted and Executed. No time to waste on Boko bastards. Kill them all....

God Bless The Army
Bloody hypocrite! This time you won't commend Buhari but if it was an attack you will use your useless mouth to say rubbish. Nonsense
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by abduljabbar4(m): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2015
fulanimafia:

Exactly. The same way I cannot give a rats ar.se if the Igbos disembowel, behave and dump themselves in rivers and evil forests till they are completely wiped off this earth.

Igbo attack Aguleri, or try to attack other southern minorities because of Biafra, then there is a problem.

Digest that...
You aint the only my dear. I don't care about what happens to some igbos. We have some very few nice ones though

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki Confirms That He Now Has Ministerial List / President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) / Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.