Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,339 members, 7,829,866 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:47 PM

How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military (45222 Views)

Mastermind Of Planned Overthrow Of President Buhari Arrested By DSS (photos) / DSS Arrests Mastermind Of Buhari Coup Rumour / Nigerian Troops Arrest The Mastermind Of The Jos And Zaria Bombing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
shamsuRana:
!

Gen. M.D. Yussuf writes: 
A 13 year old girl cant be that mentally developed to have an ideology or a type or version of any religion for which she will make or purchase an Improvised Explosive Device(IED), tie it arround her body & detonate it in the crowd to kill people & die in the process as happened in Kano yesterday at the busy Dangi roundabout arround 9pm as reported in the News. She was said to have alighted from a car,according to an eye witness,moved a little away and detonated the explosive immediately after.& occupants of the car that dropped her fired some shots in the air & zoomed off. Similar scenarios had occurred in places where young male or female so called suicide bombers have carried out their devilish acts.

The point I want to bring out is that most of these youths are drugged & explosives tied to their body by adults,carried to locations such adults want to destroy & kill people (for only them know why)& press the remote control when the drugged youth reaches a safe distance away from the adult sponsors in their cars!Then the news:a young suicide bomber detonated herself or himself @ so so & so place killing herself & others etc etc! We easily fall for this simplistic conclusion& everyone,including the security agencies that get paid from public money to do their jobs of giving us security)will go to sleep until similar things happen somewhere again. My advice:Every one should be @ alert. When we see a young man or woman alight from vehicle or motorcycle & he or she moves towards a crowd in the market, mosque,church with the vehicle and occupants still idling in the packed car or motorcycle a safe distant away but keenly watching the movement of the youth walking into the gathering ahead,we should take the vehicle no particulars & even take the photographs of the vehicle & occupants with our gsm & immediately alert any or all the security unit closest to us.

We can also take such circumstantial eveidence to the security agencies to use & trace such sponsors if the deed is done. When & if the sponsors & detonators of remote control that blow the IED tied arround body of these(innocent) kids know that they may likely be caught with enough proofs of their involvement, they will stop their dastardly acts. I tell you, these sponsors dont want to die!See. Osama bin Laden was hiding & running from pillar to post to escape being apprehended to face the music but still sponsoring suicide bombers until nemesis caught with him in Pakistan! The Govt & the security agency can actually do nothing much without the assistance & collaboration of you & I & indeed every sensible person

You must be a security expert to decode what is actually happening. Very good sensible write.

After reading this, I saw a Fulani looking man heading towards me now in front of a bank and I just ran for my dear life in kaduna.
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by godoluwa(m): 7:32pm On Jul 08, 2015
na wetin d boy below me dey talk sef coz e be like sey na west german d guy dey speak
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Emu4life(m): 7:34pm On Jul 08, 2015
d idiots no go comment nw o, until wen him do bad,,,9 ce muv BABA :od idiots no go comment nw o, until wen him do bad,,,9 ce muv BABA
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by godoluwa(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bridgetown:

You must be a security expert to decode what is actually happening. Very good sensible write.

After reading this, I saw a Fulani looking man heading towards me now in front of a bank and I just ran for my dear life in kaduna.
k'oju ma ri'bi, gbogbo ara l'ogun re. lmao
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by lacasera12(m): 7:35pm On Jul 08, 2015
is this true?
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by fulanimafia: 7:36pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bridgetown:

Fulani's don't throw bombs, don't be ignorant. Ijaw militants throw bombs, Kanuri terrorists throw bombs, leave the fulani out of your bigoted rants.

1 Like

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by dammysel(f): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Military people are just lieing gidi gan ni,can u imagine? Dey r angry dat deir road blocks and ts benefits has bn cancelled so dey are practically workn WV boko haram to throw more bombs so dat dey can be returned to their yeye checkpoints and start paying dem back deir benefits...shior with or without roadblocks BH wl continue. and only the FG and all security agencies can work togeda to solve ds issue if only each security agency knows deir role not tryn. To do anoda's work.....May God save d nation
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Panshow(m): 7:38pm On Jul 08, 2015
Let them be tortured appropriately so that they'll reveal their sponsors.
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Haywhymido(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
ERODEDEAST:

Boo.hari has no solution to Nigeria's Problem - Balarebe Musa.
u av been posting dis shit for sum days now n it didnt change anything,neither will it change anything as it seems. who d f*ck is balarebe ? is he ur father? even if he is ur father does what he said look like it matter to us?

1 Like

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by CharlieMaria(m): 7:39pm On Jul 08, 2015
Have they been killed? Tell me when they die pls
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by manosteel(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
Kill them all

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by hamilton62(m): 7:40pm On Jul 08, 2015
shamsuRana:
!

Gen. M.D. Yussuf writes: 
A 13 year old girl cant be that mentally developed to have an ideology or a type or version of any religion for which she will make or purchase an Improvised Explosive Device(IED), tie it arround her body & detonate it in the crowd to kill people & die in the process as happened in Kano yesterday at the busy Dangi roundabout arround 9pm as reported in the News. She was said to have alighted from a car,according to an eye witness,moved a little away and detonated the explosive immediately after.& occupants of the car that dropped her fired some shots in the air & zoomed off. Similar scenarios had occurred in places where young male or female so called suicide bombers have carried out their devilish acts.

The point I want to bring out is that most of these youths are drugged & explosives tied to their body by adults,carried to locations such adults want to destroy & kill people (for only them know why)& press the remote control when the drugged youth reaches a safe distance away from the adult sponsors in their cars!Then the news:a young suicide bomber detonated herself or himself @ so so & so place killing herself & others etc etc! We easily fall for this simplistic conclusion& everyone,including the security agencies that get paid from public money to do their jobs of giving us security)will go to sleep until similar things happen somewhere again. My advice:Every one should be @ alert. When we see a young man or woman alight from vehicle or motorcycle & he or she moves towards a crowd in the market, mosque,church with the vehicle and occupants still idling in the packed car or motorcycle a safe distant away but keenly watching the movement of the youth walking into the gathering ahead,we should take the vehicle no particulars & even take the photographs of the vehicle & occupants with our gsm & immediately alert any or all the security unit closest to us.

We can also take such circumstantial eveidence to the security agencies to use & trace such sponsors if the deed is done. When & if the sponsors & detonators of remote control that blow the IED tied arround body of these(innocent) kids know that they may likely be caught with enough proofs of their involvement, they will stop their dastardly acts. I tell you, these sponsors dont want to die!See. Osama bin Laden was hiding & running from pillar to post to escape being apprehended to face the music but still sponsoring suicide bombers until nemesis caught with him in Pakistan! The Govt & the security agency can actually do nothing much without the assistance & collaboration of you & I & indeed every sensible person
Just as i shared this with others who are following me.. there are 2 types of bokoharam in this country: the none ones and some of our muslim brothers who attacked the church after the mosque bombing because to me they are also bokoharam and have same ideology which is their JIHAD...
That measure of sword will surely visit them
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Afritop(m): 7:42pm On Jul 08, 2015
Their arrest will culminate to a a successful swap of the chibok girls
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Haywhymido(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bridgetown:

guy u funny o. as i dey imagine how u ran i come dey laugh more
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Nobody: 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
fulanimafia:

Fulani's don't throw bombs, don't be ignorant. Ijaw militants throw bombs, Kanuri terrorists throw bombs, leave the fulani out of your bigoted rants.

Fulanis don't throw bombs but they slaughter with joy with their knives and AK47. Mean and weird humans.
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Umunede(m): 7:43pm On Jul 08, 2015
They were arrested at a checkpoint. The same checkpoint President Buhari said they should dismantle.
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 08, 2015
Haywhymido:
guy u funny o. as i dey imagine how u ran i come dey laugh more

Guy na marathon ohhhh, very mean people and religion.
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by fulanimafia: 7:47pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bridgetown:

Fulanis don't throw bombs but they slaughter with joy with their knives and AK47. Mean and weird humans.

You mean the way Igbos slaughter their fathers over land, the way they slaughter their cannibal victims, the way they slaughtered their brothers and dumped them in the Ezu river or the way Yoruba's slaughter their ritual victims?

Weird and Satanic set of people.
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Nobody: 7:51pm On Jul 08, 2015
Thumbs up to DSS, NA and The Nigerian Security Forces!
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Masculity(m): 7:55pm On Jul 08, 2015
donholy28:
So they arrested a nameless and faceless man

imagine! Dey just paraded armed robbers (ikorodu) that kill no one but they can't tell us or show us the picture of these people that killed uncoiuntable number of innocent individuals.
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Masculity(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Bridgetown:

why nah you be big boy nah u for confront d man n ask him.
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by mDotLysouqDotcom(m): 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2015
Truth More @ m.Lysouq.Com
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Orikinla(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
Well done.
We thank God.
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by berrystunn(m): 8:04pm On Jul 08, 2015
make i see pic

Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by phemmisky(m): 8:08pm On Jul 08, 2015
hummmmm,this my dear country, unless the Lord watches over the city, the watchmen watches in vain
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Haywhymido(m): 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
Umunede:
They were arrested at a checkpoint. The same checkpoint President Buhari said they should dismantle.
Nigerians r d perfect definition of hypocrites. when checkpoint searching was cancelled we were all thanking God, we were happy. cos it stop unnecessary disturbance frm d people in uniform. some even said dat is how it is done in foreign. Now dat there is a fault in dat decision u people av started blaming it on buhari. av u forgotten dat we were happy wen dat decision came out as news. Are u still wondering why our leaders do fail us? d above is one n very important reason dey do so.Most nigerians talk as if they dont make mistakes yet they do make mistakes, dey just overlook theirs n scrutinize other people's mistakes. anoda reason why we remain stagnant in nigeria. when we actually shd be looking for d way forward we over scrutinize a past action. we really need CHANGE nt d apc CHANGE but a CHANGE of nt shifting blames all abt in other for to look holier or wiser dan other.
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by amnesty7: 8:09pm On Jul 08, 2015
dayo23:
God bless Nigeria Army? But if there was a bomb blast u blame Buhari abi? Any downward in the military u quickly come online and rain abuses on Mr President? Even if I don't always agree with PMB slow pace that doesn't mean I will use my Anus to reason instead my brain! Bros grow up u ain't a kid
You are absolutely spot on. Though I still doubt the claim of the Nigerian Army.
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Sweetlemon(f): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
barcanista:
Get them convicted and Executed. No time to waste on Boko bastards. Kill them all....

God Bless The Army

Because your oga killed all of them within his 5 years.
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by whitestar01(m): 8:10pm On Jul 08, 2015
later they will be release to continue there attack
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by DropShot: 8:16pm On Jul 08, 2015
ERODEDEAST:

Boo.hari has no solution to Nigeria's Problem - Balarebe Musa.
Elections are over. Who are you now campaigning for?
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by Nobody: 8:20pm On Jul 08, 2015
Scam......

The fraud is about to take a deadly turn. Buhari and APC, backed with the Biritish are about the pull the biggest scams ever......

Let us see some of the key events leading to where we are now:

1. Buhari visits UK, Niger and Chad to secretly negotiate the way forward for his foot soldiers, Boko Haram
2. Boko haram prisoners sent to Anambra, government initially denies but later admits.
3. Buhari releases 185 Boko Haram Members
4. Bomb blasts in Kano, Jos and Kaduna, etc
5. Oby visits Buhari for the fake BBOG campaign
6. UK Govt said they saw the girls but could not save them
7. In line with what the British Government says, Buhari Blames GEJ for not rescuing the chibok girls
8. Buhari planning to release more Boko Haram prisoners under the guise of exchange with the girls.
9. Buhari toys with Amnesty for Boko Haram
10. APC supports amnesty for their Islamic brothers, Boko Haram........
11. The Nigerian government claims to have captured the masterminds of the Bomb Blast- very laughable. This is a ploy to make the government appear competent
12.....There will be strong campaigns for amnesty for Boko Haram and swap of the so-called kidnapped girls....

-------------------------------------------------------------------
--Only APC fans support Amnesty for Boko Haram
--Only APC people believe in the Chibok Scam (of course they used it as a scam against GEJ)
--Only APC fans support the exchange of Boko Haram for the 'Ghost' Chibok Girls

-Where are pictures of the kidnapped girls?
Re: How Mastermind Of Jos, Zaria Bombings Was Arrested – Military by mranova(m): 8:30pm On Jul 08, 2015
#bringbackourcheckpoints

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Jonathan In Germany (Photo) / Benue: Soldiers Storm Catholic Church, Priest’s House In Search Of Weapons / Dino Melaye Out, Police Storm His Residence To Arrest Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.